Mermaid Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. I got it. Say, if I take things off here, is someone going to walk in one me? I don't want to be an exhibitionist!"

"Don't worry," Lucy reassured her. I've got the outer door locked. I won't unlock it while you're undressed."

"Did you say undressed? Look here, the paper said semi-nude. I'm willing to do bare breasts, but I don't really do full frontal nudity!"

"Calm it, Paula. For the interview, you have to be nude from the waist up. You only need to be totally nude for the time you're being dressed. The costumers will require you to strip while they get your costume on, because it has to go over bare skin; but there will be no posing or photos of your bottom half. However, you will need to be interviewed with your breasts bare, and afterward I will ask you to step behind the screen and empty your bladder into a container."

Paula looked puzzled, but removed her shirt. Lucy had her make several turns, satisfying herself that Paula had a good enough figure for the mermaid scene. She asked Paula to stand close to her. Carefully, Lucy pressed on Paula's abdomen. It did indeed feel hard, and the touch made Paula wince noticeably.

"You feel reasonably full. Paula. Tell me what you did to assure that you had a full bladder?"

Paula blushed a bit. Being half naked was bad enough, but having to talk about her urinary situation was really stressing her modesty. "Well, I got up about seven. Usually, I go to the bathroom and take a pee right after getting up. Today I skipped that. I drank about five cups of coffee instead of eating breakfast, and also had a big glass of juice and two glasses of water, all between seven thirty and eight. Then I drank a canned drink on the way down here."

"How does your bladder feel, and when did you pee last?"

"I haven't peed since about eleven last night; and my bladder is sore. It feels hard when I touch it, and it hurts, and I really need to pee something awful! When can I?"

"In a little while, after your interview is over. All right, you can go in and see Mr. Holt, now!" She started to open Tim's door.

"Just like you are. Bladder and all. Mr. Holt will make the decision on who we select."

Blushing and shaking, wearing only her shoes and jeans, Paula walked into Tim's office. He rose to greet her, and extended his hand. She hardly knew how to act., She wasn't accustomed to doing interviews half nude, and, anyway, her distended bladder was hurting her terribly. But she was a model, and she tried to maintain some semblance of poise.

Tim tried to ease her a bit. "Paula, I hope Lucy explained why we're doing things this way. I know you are terribly uncomfortable, but this is the way you're likely to feel toward the end of the day on Friday, if you're with us when we do the shooting. Despite how you feel, we still need models who can look like pretty mermaids. So I need you to show me how you would do it."

He talked with her a few minutes, had her walk and pose, and looked her over carefully. She did try to recoup her composure and managed a smile. She did have a good figure, and her bare breasts were perfect for a mermaid. After about twenty minutes, Tim decided to go to the physical test.

"Paula, I had to ask you to do this, but we have to see what your bladder capacity is, because we can't risk using a girl with a weak or small bladder. What do you think about yours?"

"Right now," Paula replied, "it feels as big as a watermelon and as hard as a rock. I hope you're going to let me relieve it soon!"

"Right now," Tim responded. He produced a large plastic pitcher bearing calibrations. "I am going to send you out to Lucy, with this. She will allow you to go behind a screen in the outer office, and fill it as much as you can. That will give us an idea of what your bladder capacity is. Go ahead!" He handed her the pitcher, and escorted her to the door.

Outside, Lucy directed her to a screen set up at one end of the room. "You may go behind it, while you fill the pitcher," she directed.

"Do I have to do it here? Can't I go to a bathroom?" Paula asked, nervously.

Lucy explained with a shake of her head, "We can't take any chances of applicants filling the pitcher from a water faucet or from someone else. I must ask you to do it here. You do want the relief, don't you? And the modeling job?"

She blushed some more, but stepped behind the screen. She unfastened her jeans, dropped them and her panties, and assumed a half-squatting position, holding the pitcher under her with one hand.

It took her a minute or so to get things going, but she did manage to urinate into the pitcher. To her surprise, Lucy talked to her while she was urinating, asking her of her schedule to assure her availability for the job. She answered, thoughtfully, but horribly embarrassed to be talking while she was urinating into a pitcher.

At length she finished. "Do you want it?" she asked, holding the pitcher. Lucy took it, inspected it, and noted the calibrations. "920 ml's - just a little less than a quart. That's a good load for you. And it's not too strong, either, showing you drank a lot recently and that dilutes it. OK, thank you. I believe you can be confident of being one of our mermaids." She asked her to put her shirt on and wait, while Lucy went in to see Tim with the foaming pitcher of yellowish urine. "I think she meets our standards, Tim. Close to a quart. And you know, she sure feels better!" she commented to Tim, as Paula retrieved her clothes and began dressing. Lucy returned to the outer office, carrying the pitcher. She thanked Paula and dismissed her with assurance she would be very favorably considered, after which she took the pitcher out to dispose of its contents.

At ten, the second candidate showed up. Lucy took her through much the same routine. She was just a little older than Paula, with a good figure. She didn't seem quite so nervous, though.

Tim found out why. After his interview, when she seemed just too relaxed, he gave her the pitcher and Lucy found out she had only 500ml in her bladder - a little over half of what Paula had held.

The day went on. By mid-afternoon, he had found three girls whom he felt would make good mermaids, and seemed to have adequate bladder capacity. Another, terribly upset about her small bladder, asked if she could come back and try again Tuesday. Two, disturbed about the whole procedure, left before reaching Tim for an interview. He had three more to interview today.

Around 4:30, he conferred with Lucy.

"We're doing pretty good with our young mermaids, but what have got for the mermaid mom? I haven't heard you say a thing!"

Lucy shrugged. "Only one bite, and the woman wasn't interested after I explained it. You had it right - it's going to be hard to find an older woman for this. "

One more mermaid candidate was added to the "maybe list", after Tim finished with an hour later. He returned her to Lucy, who directed her to the screen, from where she returned holding a pitcher filled to 800ml. Lucy reported to Tim, who responded "She did pretty well, but I don't really think she looks right. What else have we got coming?"

"One more tonight, and then there's a list for tomorrow."

Tim began his last scheduled interview for the day with Renee, 29 years old, and the most relaxed one he had seen all day. She walked proudly and confidently into his office, nude to the waist, as they all had been. She didn't seem to mind this at all, and acted quite at ease.

Before him, she did the right posing. He thought she was a bit old for the job, but she had a good shape, and she certainly had poise. What bothered him was that she did not seem to suffer from bladder distress at all, though Lucy had signaled him that she indeed had a very firm hard bladder.

He felt compelled to broach the question to her. "You know," he began, "you are very poised and you certainly are experienced and look the part. But I don't understand you feelings - you are either awfully good at covering up your bodily feelings, or your bladder really isn't full. Which is it?"

"Lucy asked me what I did to get ready, that is, to fill my bladder, and I told her. I know you want it full, and if you want me to, I can demonstrate how full it is. I just have a good capacity. I have had to hold myself lots of times, and I have become good at it. Yes, it's stretched pretty bad, and it's hurting me a bit, but I've learned to handle it."

"Good. you can show us" He handed her the pitcher, and started to usher her to the outer office.. She stood still, looking a bit puzzled at first, but seemed to get the message. "I'd prefer to make the demonstration for you, instead of Lucy, if you don't mind," she said, rather firmly. Tim was a bit astounded, and answered "Do you really? Well, OK, if you want to, but I'm not requiring it. Without a further question, she unfastened her slacks and stepped out of them, then pulled off her panties, still standing in the same spot. Then she spread her legs, held the pitcher under herself, standing erect, and began to pee a fierce stream into it.

"Does this satisfy you?" she asked, calmly, while her stream shot forcefully into the pitcher, already half full. He asked her how she had prepared, and, while continuing to urinate, she answered "I drank water all afternoon. I don't know how much. At one point, I drank a quart almost straight down. Another time I drank several glasses, then stopped only because my stomach was full. I haven't eaten all day, just filled my stomach with water. It's all water, and I probably drank over three quarts. I haven't peed since eight this morning, until now; and, you'll notice, I'm still peeing, and I have more in me. I think I'm going to fill this pitcher. Do you have another?"

He was amazed. He did have a second pitcher and got it for her. She calmly stopped her flow, handed him the pitcher filled with about 1350ml of almost clear urine. She placed the second pitcher under herself, and asked, calmly, "shall I start up again?" He answered, "Go ahead", and she released her stream again, continuing her commentary as the liquid poured from her, "I'm getting low now, probably will stop soon. Am I producing enough for you?"

He was amazed. She produced almost another 300ml in the second pitcher, a total of about 1650. What amazed him most was her seeming lack of distress with a bladder that must have been exceedingly well stretched.

He concluded the interview, and shared his report with Lucy. "I think she's mermaid number 4", he indicated. Lucy seemed to agree, but she had something else to report. "The Mermaid Mom - I've actually got a bite!"

She got his interest, and continued, "I've called four of our mature models, and didn't get anyone who would interview for it. But I got a call from a Martha Lewis, who want to be interviewed tomorrow. She wanted to be sure she understood the requirements. She wanted to be allowed to come in wearing a bra, saying she would take it off during the interview. I talked her out of that, and told her we needed to see how she looked braless as she came in. She really didn't want to walk around without a bra, but said she would pose bare breasted. The bladder thing bothered her too -she said how full is full. I told her again, it means as full as she can stand it. Her reply was 'you mean so full it hurts", and I said yes, indeed. She's 56, says she has natural gray hair, but asked for a later appointment, said she needed time to fill herself up. So I gave her eleven tomorrow."

"She's a bit older than I would like, and it sounds like she's probably got well hinged breasts; but, well, she's the only mermaid mom we've got so far."

That evening, Tim tried to get two older women who had done modeling for a friend, but got a complete turn down from one, and an "I'll think about it" from the other.

Tuesday began with them still needing one young mermaid and a mermaid mom.

CHAPTER 3

Mermaid Mom

The first interview, early at eight o'clock, did not go well. The candidate decided she would not try to endure what was required, and left. The second produced a possible, until she got the pitcher test, which resulted in only 200ml. Tim decided she either wasn't trying, or had a hopelessly small bladder. She wouldn't have been able to last through even half of the day, he decided.

He was getting discouraged, but the third candidate was better. She was terribly nervous and upset, apparently because her bladder was indeed overly full, and she said she was not sure she could hold it even to the end of the interview. She constantly asked to relieve herself and return to the interview afterward, but Tim wouldn't let her. Actually, he was quite pleased at her agitation, for it showed she had indeed filled her bladder to the bursting point. She did hold to the end of the interview, and produced 770ml when she used the pitcher. Tim was pleased, although he had hoped she would come up with a bit more. He felt she would do, but admonished her to try just a little harder on her capacity, warning her Friday was going to be a difficult day for her. As she left, he announced to Lucy that she could be number five.

A few minutes before eleven, Lucy saw through the window an older woman walking toward their building entrance. This, she thought, will be Martha Lewis. A couple of minutes later, Martha Lewis indeed rang the bell at the office door. Lucy, delighted to finally have a candidate for Mermaid Mom, welcomed her to the office, insuring the door locked again behind her.

Martha was quite tall, about five nine, and weighed in at 135. She was not as slender as the younger candidates, but her face was smooth and with only a trace of age lines. Her hair was solid gray, worn at shoulder length. She wore a light yellow shirt and nicely fitting blue slacks. She was holding herself very stiff and erect, and her posture caused her to appear about aloof. Lucy sized this up as the attempt of an older woman to keep her breasts lifted and still. Lucy recalled that this lady did not want to walk in braless, but had finally agreed to. She stood stiffly, swallowed noticeably, and seemed quite uncomfortable. Lucy was delighted. This lady was probably walking around without a bra when she really needed one, and with a very uncomfortably full bladder.

Lucy insured that Martha was indeed braless. Martha, when asked, simply slipped her shirt collar to the edge of her shoulder, evidencing that there was no bra strap there. Martha commented "I hate to be braless, but I understand this is what you require. You can see I have no bra. Do you want me to take the shirt off?"

"That would be a good idea," Lucy responded. "Also, tell me how you prepared your bladder for this visit?"

Martha unbuttoned her shirt, and opened it, revealing two moderately sized breasts, with large, dark, and very erect nipples. They drooped a bit, even as she tried to stiffen her back and hold them up. In fact, the erect nipples pointed downward perhaps thirty degrees, and the underside of her breasts were hardly visible. As she removed the shirt, she commented on her condition. "They've stiffened from rubbing against my shirt - as I told you, I don't usually go braless, and they do quiver a bit..." She was obviously referring to her nipples. "And, as for my bladder condition, I can assure it it's not only full, it's bulging. I hope you don't want me to show you - my bottom isn't that pretty, but I think my top is pretty good for my age. I don't know what you are expecting. I last went to the bathroom about seven thirty, and I have drunk about ten glasses of fluid since then, mostly water and soft drinks. I understand this is some kind of a test to see if I can wait a long time without going to the bathroom, and I think I do as well in that as most younger women. But I kid you not, the whole area below my stomach is swollen and aching, and I think that's where most of the water is now."

Lucy explained to her a bit more of the Mermaid Mom situation, and what she would have to go through. She asked Martha to turn and let her see her body in profile, and from the rear.

Martha still stood rather stiffly, and finally Lucy told her, "Mrs. Lewis, you are standing rather stiffly. I think you are trying to hold your breasts high, but I really need to see them more relaxed. Please face me and bend over - put your hands on my desk. I want to see how your breasts hang naturally!"

"They do hang." Martha replied, doing as told. "they're not as firm as when I was younger."

"Yes," Lucy agreed. "But we don't want firm young breasts in your situation. We want older breasts, and we want them to hang gracefully. Now I want you to shake them slightly, so I can see how they move." Martha, obviously embarrassed, managed a little shake, Her nipples, still erect, quivered a bit. Softly, she said, "my bladder's so, so, full!" Lucy smiled, satisfied.

Lucy instructed Martha to stand in front of her, explaining that she needed to press slightly on her abdominal area to see how her bladder felt. Martha protested a bit, but stood in front of Lucy as she palpated the woman gently. The hardness was apparent, and Lucy nodded to her. "I think you're in the condition we expect. You may go in!" Lucy opened the door to Tim's office.

Lucy ushered in the semi-nude gray haired woman. Martha at first tried to cover her breasts from his view, but hastily reconsidered and accepted Tim's extended hand. He had her stand before him, then she had to turn, showing him her body from every side. Her had her bend over, viewing her breasts as they hung. The nipples were still erect, stimulated by their unaccustomed exposure.

Tim was satisfied at her appearance. He told her so. Finally, he produced the pitcher and instructed her to return to the outer office, behind the screen, and empty the contents of her bladder into it. She was very reluctant, finally agreeing. Her urination was slow, not as forceful as many of the younger women, and when she was through, she produced the pitcher, with its contents at 650ml. Lucy reported the results.

Tim was disturbed, "Martha", he began, "In everything else you will do quite well as the Mermaid Mom. You look good, and your breasts are right for the job. Your hair is great, and so is your color. But if your bladder capacity is only this much, I don't think you could last through the day! I just wish you could stretch your bladder a little more, in fact, about half again as much! I can't really take a chance on you not being to hold it long enough to get through the day!"

Martha was a bit downcast. "I guess I'm just an old lady, and I must not have prepared well enough. But I tell you this, if you use me, I won't wet myself! I've never done that. I'll hold on, no matter how much it hurts, even if I feel like I'll burst! I may complain about the pain, but I can stand it. Just let me try!"

Tim knew that he had no other candidate at the moment. He looked at this half-naked, 56 year old woman, now with her back drawn up and her breasts proudly thrust at him, even if pointing a bit downward, and he thought she was perfect, if only her bladder would hold. He told her he would consider her plea, and then escorted her to the door.

Two more young mermaid candidates showed up that afternoon, although one declined to interview. Tim dismissed the other because he was not impressed by her figure.

As the last candidate left, Lucy picked up the ringing telephone. A female voice presented itself. "I am Eileen Townsend. Tim called me last night. I would like to interview for the mermaid assignment, if I may. I've thought about it carefully. I can come in tomorrow morning, if you still want to talk about it

Lucy, somewhat ecstatic, signaled Tim. Eileen was told to come in at nine. She objected. "You know, with the requirements you have imposed, I'd really like to come in earlier. I mean, well, it's the requirement about a full bladder. Could you make it earlier?"