Merrily The Maid

Story Info
She did more than clean the house.
1.8k words
4.52
256.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrily tells me that it is not incest, but I can't help but believe that it is. Not that I'm going to stop mind you, but I do sometimes wonder about what her mother would say.

Mary and I had been together almost thirty years when she passed on. She was my third and I was her second and both of us were leery of marriage and so we lived together for seven years before we made it legal. All of my kids went with my ex-wives and after my last child with the second wife I had a vasectomy so Mary and I never had kids of our own. But Mary brought two kids from her first marriage with her and I helped raise them as if they were my own. They grew up, married and started raising children of their own, but we remained close.

I was sixty when cancer took Mary. I sold the house, bought a small condo and tried to get on with my life. One of the first things that I did was hire Merry Maids to come in and clean for me. When Merrily, my stepdaughter, heard about that she went ballistic. I was wasting my money paying some one to come in and do what Merrily would do for free. But I was alone for the first time in my life and as much as I missed Mary I kind of liked it and I felt that Merrily being around would somehow take that away from me. That was the other thing that upset Merrily - my being alone. She set out on a campaign to get rid of Merry Maids and to get someone into my life.

I resisted on the Merry Maids, but eventually I got tired of arguing with Merrily over it and I let them go. Merrily started coming over twice a week and doing the cleaning. I did my own dishes and did my own laundry and in general picked up after myself, but Merrily did the rest. I fought her tooth and nail on her campaign to find someone for me. She was forever inviting me over to dinner and when I got there she would have another dinner guest to introduce me to. A simple picnic in the park with her and the grandchildren would bring something like, "Oh, look who's here. Dad, I'd like you to meet..." It got so I wouldn't accept any more invitations from her but that didn't stop her. Once the grandkids wanted to spend the weekend with me, but did Merrily bring them over? No, she sent them over with someone she wanted me to meet.

I finally lost it and told her that if she did it to me again I would embarrass who ever the person was so bad that the person would never speak to Merrily again. "But dad, mom wouldn't want you to sit home alone. She'd kill me if she knew I wasn't trying to help you."

"You can help me best by letting me live my life like I want to."

Merrily finally realized that she wasn't going to win that one so she took her Merry Maids victory, settled for half a loaf and stopped playing cupid.

I was retired and had a lot of free time on my hands and one day I sat down at the computer and decided to see what all this Internet fuss was about and the more I played with it the more I found and I became a Net Junkie. More specifically - I became a Net porn junkie and in no time at all I had over twenty sites under "favorites" on the computer. Those sites were my sex life and on any given day I would visit them and masturbate to get sexual relief. The question could be asked, "Why didn't you hook up with the women that Merrily was trying to set you up with rather than use your hand?" The answer was simple. Merrily was trying to set me up with women my own age and while they were all very nice ladies they looked like what they were - sixty year old grandmothers and great grandmothers. While they might have been comfortable living with they had zero sex appeal. It is one of the sad facts of life that even though you are in your sixties your mind still thinks like that of a thirty-five year old and the women you lust after are the women you lusted after when you were that age. But those women have as much interest in you as you have for the women your own age. So anyway, I was able to satisfy my sexual urges by hand after being stimulated by the porn ladies I could never have.

Merrily had no set schedule for coming over to clean the house. It averaged twice a week and when she was there I sometimes hardly knew it. She had her own key and would come and go and sometimes I only knew that she had been there because she would leave me a list of things that I needed to buy before she came back the next time. I was sitting at the computer, cock in hand, and watching a home clip of a woman doing her husband and his best friend when I heard, "Oh my" and I looked over to see Merrily standing in the doorway - I hadn't heard her come in. It was one of those moments when time seemed to stop. I sat there staring at her open mouthed and with cock in hand and she stood there staring back at me. I'm sure it was only a fraction of a second, but it seemed like forever.

Before I understood what was happening Merrily stepped forward saying, "You shouldn't be doing that" and she went to her knees next to me while pushing my hand away from my cock. She took it in her hand and began stroking it as she said, "I tried to get you some one to do this for you." She stroked it one or two more times and then she said, "Oh shit" and she bent and took my cock in her mouth. Honest to God I tried to tell myself to push her away, that I'd raised her, that she was my daughter and I shouldn't let - no, couldn't - let it happen, but it had been over three years since a hot mouth had bobbed up and down on my cock. I couldn't even bring myself to tell her I was going to cum and it caught her completely unawares. Merrily's head jerked up for a second and then went back down and swallowed what she could. My cock started to go soft and I expected Merrily to get up and run from the room. For a moment she was motionless, as if she were trying to think of a way to exit gracefully and then her hand cupped my balls and she started sucking me again.

It took her awhile. At my age you don't recover all that quickly, but eventually my cock began to get stiff again. When it was hard she stood up and dropped her shorts and underpants. I started to stand up but she put a hand on my shoulder and told me to stay put. Her hot mouth wasn't on my cock any more and I was thinking a little more clearly. I opened my mouth to say, "We can't" but she put her hand over my mouth and then she straddled me and sat down. My cock split her pussy lips and she shoved herself down on me until I was in as far as our bodies would permit. Her head was on my shoulder and she said, "Don't say a word, just fuck me."

For minutes it was a slow and leisurely up and down, but then she began to moan and the tempo picked up and finally she got off me and pulled me down to the floor. Her legs spread wide and she cried, "Hurry" and then I was fucking her as hard as I could. She planted both feet on the floor and pushed herself up at me, her nails dug into my ass and she whined, "Please please please" and then her body shook and her legs locked behind mine and her feet were drumming on the back of my legs. My heart was beating like a jackhammer and my breath was becoming ragged and Merrily was mewling, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" and then she hit the peak of her orgasm. I came in her and the fell exhausted to the floor beside her. I lay there gasping for breath and Merrily sat up and looked down at me, "Are you all right?"

"Just out of breath. It's been a long time."

She grinned at me, "Well you're not through yet old man" and she stood up and offered me her hand. I took it and she helped me up and then led me to the bedroom. As she pulled me along I was babbling, "We can't do this, we shouldn't, it's not right" and all the other arguments against committing incest that I could think of. She ignored me and when we got to the bedroom she pushed me back on the bed, lay down beside me and started to play with my limp dick.

"In the first place it is not incest, at least not in so far as I understand the definition. You are not my father. Granted, you have been a thousand times more fatherly to me than the asshole that got my mother pregnant, but you are not my biological father."

"That doesn't matter. I raised you as my own so for all practical purposes you are my daughter."

"I don't care. You did a hell of a lot more for me than my real father ever did and now I get to do something for you."

I started to say something and Merrily put her hand over my mouth, "Shut up dad, just relax and enjoy."

It was another two hours before Merrily got around to picking up her shorts and panties and then she wanted to sit down and talk.

"Why won't you let me fix you up with someone?"

I explained to her the sixties body and thirty-five mind thing and she thought about it for a minute. "So, if I can find you a sexy forty year old with a thing for older men you would go for it?"

"Yes, I probably would, but I can already tell you it isn't going to happen."

"Why not, I'm thirty-eight and I just had a grand time with a sixty year old man."

"Yeah, well, this was a rather strange circumstance."

"Okay, I accept the challenge. I will find you a sexy younger woman. It might take me a while, but until I do you will just have to settle for me."

I started to protest and Merrily held up her hand, "Don't say it. It's not your choice, it's mine." She looked around; "This place is in worse shape than I thought. I may have to come over three or four times a week instead of jus two."