Merry Christmas, Darling

Story Info
A couple spends a romantic Christmas together.
1.2k words
4
14.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey you guys. I would really appreciate any voting or comments on this, am really enjoying this story. I already have the next chapter written so tell me if you want it :D

Love and Kisses

LovelyLittlePixie

*****

You give the counter one final scrub before glancing around. Nat King Cole is softly crooning from where I had put his CD on earlier. You smile softly and lean against the corner. The couch is crammed into the corner and the table is pushed up against the opposite wall, yet there is still barely 5 feet between the two. The room is tiny and cramped, just like the rest of the apartment, but its ours. Pine boughs are draped on the wall in the shape of a tree since we don't hhave room for a real one. I have artfully pinned red and green lights around the branches and the lights flicker softly.

You open the closet door and toss the dirty cloth into the washing machine beore turning off the lights. You walk down the hall, turning off the bathroom light and rolling your eyes, amused at how much I need light. I always insist that its because I like to see, but you know that its because I am secretly scared of the dark when you aren't with me. My studio door is ajar and both lamps and the overhead light are on. You step in and grimace. Canvases, pastels, brushes, cups, paints, and pallettes litter the floor. You turn off both lamps before flipping the overhead light off and stepping out.

You smile and walk to our bedroom, opening the door with your foot. A handful of red candles are flickering on the dresser and the mirror above reflects my face. I have one arm draped above my head and my hair is fanned out across the pillows. My eyelashes rest on my cheeks, casting half moon shadows on my face in the flickering light. You pause and look at me pensively. I shift and murmur your name, clutching a pillow to me tightly. The blankets slip off me as I shift and the swell of one creamy breast becomes noticeable. You close your eyes and groan softly before slipping off your clothes. You slide into bed beside me, tugging the pillow out of my grasp.

I protest softly in my sleep and you pull me to you, covering my mouth with your own. I melt in your arms, my soft, warm skin brushing yours. My eyes sleepily drift open and I gaze up at you.

"Hi."

You smile and press a kiss to my temple before pulling me tighter against your chest. "Time to go to sleep, babe. Its late."

I nod sleepily and yawn. "I love you, Max."

You brush my hair out of my face and I snuggle against you. "I love you too, princess." I yawn again and my eyes close as my head rests on your chest and my fingers weave through yours. You stroke my hair as you feel me fall asleep, staring off in the distance. Sleep soon overtakes you and you give in.

*****

You groan softly and roll your hips against the feeling. Your hands tremble and tug at the sheets for a moment until the feeling subsides.

You open your eyes to see me kneeling on the bed beside you, stroking your dick softly. I grin cheekily and you growl before lunging at me and kissing me. You tangle your fingers through my hair as we kiss. You lick my lips hungrily and I gasp softly, giving your tongue entrance into my mouth.

I sigh softly and press against you. You tip my head back and nip at my throat. My eyes spark and my pupils dilate as I become more and more aroused. I lean forward and bite your neck as you bite mine, my teeth scraping against the smooth skin. You growl loudly and flip us over so that you are straddling me.

I gaze at you, wide eyed, and you chuckle darkly. You reach for my hands and pull them above my head, then reach for the cuffs that we keep hooked onto the bed frame just for this reason. They are a mixture of leather and sleek metal so they won't chafe my skin. You snap them shut with a click and I moan softly as the sound and feel of them make me so much wetter.

You run your hands along my bare skin, raising goose bumps and elicitating several loud sighs from me. You slide your hands beneath me and cup my ass. I raise my hips for you and you gently kiss my knees. You begin to trail soft kisses up my inner thighs until you reach my aching pussy. At this point, I am soaking wet and moaning, writhing beneath your ministrations. You glance into my eyes and kiss my pussy, then pull away and sit up.

"What do you want, princess?" you ask.

I moan unintelligbley and wiggle.

You shake your head. "No, no, no, babe. You know better. Tell me what you want."

I bite my lip. "I want you to fuck me."

You pause, then shake your head. "Nope."

I groan softly. "Why?"

"Beg."

"Please, please, please fuck me. I want you so bad right now, please." I gasp out as you begin to trace my lips, dipping your fingers into my pussy.

"Not good enough," you chuckle as you lean forward and bite my collarbone.

"I want you to fuck me, master! Please, I need it!"

"Again."

I begin to chant my mantra. "Please fuck me, I want you... Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please. Fuck. Me." On the last 'me', you slam into me. I cry out and shudder against you as you slowly begin to thrust in and out of me. You set up a steady pace and slowly get faster. I moan and writhe against you. Your warm body presses into mine and I frantically twist my wrists. You pull me into a kiss and our tongues dance as we both explode. You withdraw from me and kiss my temple.

"I love you, Dani."

"I love you too, Max."

You pull me into your arms and reach up, uncuffing me. You pull me close and nuzzle my neck. We lay there for what seems like forever before you sit up.

"What do you want for breakfast, beautiful?"

I giggle. "The same thing I wanted last night, and the same thing I have wanted every year."

You chuckle good naturedly and roll your eyes. "So... cinnamon rolls?"

"Yes!!" I sit up really fast and grin. You look at me for a moment before your hands shoot out and run up my sides, tickling me. I fall beside you in a fit of laughter and you blow a raspberry on my tummy. I laugh and you tickle me until I begin hiccupping.

You give me one last kiss before rolling out of bed and opening the dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers and slipping them on. You pull on some jeans and a tee that I bought you last Christmas. Van Fucking Halen.

"C'mon, babe. Get your sweet little ass outta bed and get dressed while I go start breakfast."

I grin and rub my eyes before standing. I carfully walk to the dresser and pull out some things, then walk to the closet and rifle through until I find what I am looking for. I grin triumphantly and begin to carefully dress myself.