Merry Christmas, Darling Ch. 02

Story Info
Max and Dani's day continues.
1.6k words
3.31
9.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay.
I received a comment from an anonymous person saying that they wanted the next chapter, so here it is.
I'm really loving this story, haha. I've already started chapter 3. So.
Rate, comment, etc. to your heart's delights.
Thank you!

Love and Kisses,

Dannnnni

*****

You're standing at the oven and slipping in the cinnamon buns. They are actually one of your recipes and are made from scratch. You don't think they are that good, but I swear that they fell from heaven and threaten you every time you think about changing them. We started them together last night so that the dough could rise. You grin at the thought of us last night, laughing softly when you recall dabbing a smudge of glaze on my nose. I then smeared some somewhere else in retaliation... then licked it off.

You shake your head to clear your thoughts and will your erection to fade. Barely seconds after it does, I wrap my arms around you. For once, my nails aren't painted a chipped black, but are instead scarlet. You turn to look at me and barely bite back a gasp as your erection instantly springs up again.

I grin at you and spin, showing off my entire outfit. I'm wearing my black lace up boots with fishnet stockings that reach three quarters of the way up my thigh. My skirt is short and black, barely covering the tops of my stockings. I'm wearing a corset as my top, which is red overlayed with black lace. My collar is placed on my throat, the cross dipping down and falling right between my small breasts. I've taken the liberty to put on cherry red lipstick. I have also put on eyeliner and mascara, which makes my eyes look bigger and smokier than usual.

Your fingers dig into your palms and your eyes blaze with lust. I grin at you and you grab me, pressing your lips to mine roughly. Your hands palm my ass and you squeeze, pulling me closer to you. I moan softly and your tongue darts into my mouth. I grind against you and you press your hand to the small of my back, making me arch for you.

You begin to bite my neck when the timer beeps. You growl and I jump slightly. You give me one last fierce kiss, then push me away.

I stumble and rub the back of my hand against my bruised lips. "Well... That was surprising."

You turn the timer off and pull the food out. "Is there time before we eat?"

I gasp in mock protest. "We just did! You cannot be serious, Max!"

You chuckle and walk behind me, pulling me into your arms, biting and kissing my neck. "Oh, Dani. You have no clue how serious I am." You grind your hips against my ass and I tip my head back to rest it on your shoulder. Your hand slips down and cups my pussy through my clothing and I bite back a moan.

With that, you let go. I pout and you laugh, picking up the pan of cinnamon rolls and carrying them to our cramped living/dining room. I pour us drinks, then giggle and pull out a bottle of moscato, putting it in the fridge for later. I sit down at the table across from you.

You look at me for a moment, then shake your head. "Nope. Stand."

I look at you, confused, but stand up anyways. You point to the spot on the floor next to your chair and I know what you mean. I take a deep breath, then kneel beside your chair, resting my ass on my heels and placing my hands on the top of my head in a servile posture.

You chuckle and stroke the side of my face and then tap my nose. "Smile, beautiful. When you wrinkle your nose, your pretty little face isn't so pretty anymore." I grin cheekily at you and you laugh. Pleased, I give you a genuine smile.

You hold out a bite of food to me on your fork and I open my mouth and let you feed me. You alternate between feeding me and yourself, chasing each bite with a kiss. After an interminable time, we are finished and you nod, allowing me to rise and clear the table, taking the dishes to the kitchen.

I load the dishes into the dishwasher and dry my hands off, then put the food into the fridge. Your hands close around my waist and you pull me into you. I turn in your arms and tip my head back and kiss you.

You grin and pull me closer, devouring my mouth with your own.

I squirm in your arms and turn my head.

"No... Not right now.." I shake my head.

"You don't have a choice, babe. When you dress like that... well, consequences arise." I bury my head in your shoulder, hiding a grin.

"Dani. Do you understand?"

I'm silent for a moment. "Yes, master." You smile and kiss my temple, then move to my ear and begin to bite it. I nip at your collarbone and you move lower, laving my throat with your tongue. You push me up against the fridge, kissing me roughly.

You raise your hand to my corset laces and tug. The laces come undone and the stiff cloth slips off my body. You gaze into my eyes before leaning forward and kissing my breast. You begin to caress my other breast, rubbing my dusky nipple. You take it between your forefinger and thumb and pinch gently, smiling at my gasp.

You dip your head and suckle my nipple into your mouth, flicking it with your tongue. I moan and squirm against you as you continue. I attempt to get away but you pin me down, chuckling all the while.

"Oh, Max! Please!"

You move your hand down and cup me through my skirt, then slip your hand in.

"Damn, you're wet."

I bite my lip as you slip a finger inside me and bite down on my breast. I moan loudly and thrust my hips against your hand. You drop to your knees in front of me and pull my skirt down in one fluid motion, then look up at me with a predatory grin.

"No panties, baby?"

I shake my head, suddenly shy.

"Mmm, very naughty. I guess Santa hasn't brought you any presents this year." You lean forward and nip at my inner thighs, then lick me. I squirm against you and wriggle my hips as you lick and kiss my soaking pussy. You begin to nip softly, then get harder as you go faster. I am breathing heavily and periodically flinching.

I groan as I get close and I push your head closer to my pussy, softly tugging your hair. You growl ferally and the sound sends vibations into me, up my spine, and into my fingers. I moan loudly and begin to pant as I get close. You lick and bite faster, faster, until I am there. You push me and I go spiralling off the cliff of pleasure into my orgasm, moaning your name all the way.

I begin to slump to the floor as stars explode in front of my eyes and dance in my head. You catch me and wait for me to snap out of my post orgasmic haze. As soon as my eyes are unglazed, you scoop me up and set me on the counter so that I am facing you.

"What- What are you doing, Max?" I click my still shoed and stockinged feet together as I ask. You grin, placing your hands on my thighs and spreading my legs.

"What do you think?"

My eyes fly open and I gasp softly as you lower your jeans. I slowly begin to smile.

"Say it."

"Please fuck me, master." You smile as you kiss my temple. You grab my hips and pull me closer. I wrap my legs around you as you line your cock up with my entrance. You slide into my pussy in one stroke, then begin to fuck me with short, shallow strokes. I moan and grip your shoulders, pulling you into me. Our mouths crash into each other and we pull each other closer as you get faster until we are impossibly entwined, impossible to seperate. Then, our moment of passion quickly arises and...

You stop and pull out. I squeak and shake my head.

"No, no, no! Please!"

You chuckle and shake your head. "Nope. Sorry babe... get dressed."

I stare at you, open mouthed. "What? No..."

You turn and look at me pointedly. "Excuse me? Did I just hear something?"

I blush and shake my head, then slip off the counter and walk to the fridge to grab my clothes. I bend over to pick them up and you smack my ass. I blink and start, but don't straighten as you are now cupping my ass.

You rub me, then slap me again. "C'mon babe. Dressed." I nod and begin to walk to the bedroom.

"Where are you going, babe? You've gotten dressed in front of me countless times."

I turn, confused. "I'm getting different cothes."

You laugh. "Like hell you're not. You are wearing those clothes, Dani."

I bite my lip, then slip on my skirt and corset and lace it up. I dart into the bedroom and grab my black lace fingerless gloves off the dresser. I pull them on as I join you. You pull me close ad kiss me softly, then open the front door.