Messages from AnonyTITS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was nervous and scared and dry. My partner shoved his penis into me roughly. It hurt like hell, and I bleed and bleed. Thank God! You were spared that."

Ginger lay beside Susie, kissed her, rubbed her tummy. She said, "Let's stay here for five or ten minutes and give the sperm a chance to pass through your cervix and get into your womb. Then, you can clean up."

"This is so exciting," Emma said gleefully. She put her robe on and said, "Guys, I'm getting the guest bedroom ready. You're spending the weekend so Susie and TJ can do it a couple more times while Susie's fertile."

^^^

Emma woke and felt her husband's morning wood pressing against her butt. She smiled and said excitedly, "Wake up, TJ. Go to the guest bedroom and bonk Susie."

TJ yawned and said, "I can't wake her, wave my erection, and say, 'Yoo-hoo, I have something for you'."

Emma laughed and said, "No. You can't do that."

They got out of bed, brushed their teeth, combed their hair, and used the bathroom. Emma and TJ put on robes in case the kids were up. She dragged her husband to the guest bedroom, knocked, and opened the door.

Their guests were sleeping. Emma barged in, laughed, and said, "TJ woke this morning with an erection, and I immediately thought of you, Susie."

"Oh," the brunette said and blushed.

"Come in," Ginger said. She sat up, the sheet fell away, and exposed her pale breasts. "Good idea. A woman has a three-day window to get pregnant when she's ovulating. This is perfect."

"I can't," Susie said. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"You ladies, freshen up," Emma said. "I'll make us some coffee, and then TJ and Susie can get busy."

Ten minutes later, TJ and Emma returned carrying trays with coffee, toast, and fixings. The group nibbled and drank coffee.

After the light breakfast, Emma and TJ removed their robes. The other women were already naked.

Ginger positioned Susie in the center of the double bed and said, "Time to get you ready."

Emma climbed on the bed and said, "Does anyone mind if I help?" Ginger smiled and nodded. Susie said, "Okay." They looked at TJ, and he said, "Sure."

Emma and Ginger went to work on Susie. They took turns kissing her. They each had a breast to caress and suck. When Ginger went down on Susie, Emma got on her hands and knees and dangled her breasts in the other woman's face.

"These are huge!" Susie said. She giggled, touched, kissed, and sucked on the large orbs. Periodically, she had to pause to moan when Ginger did something extraordinary to her pussy.

"I'm telling you now," TJ said. "It'll be a miracle if I last more than a minute. It's so fucking hot seeing the three of you in bed together."

The women laughed. They went back to work and got Susie fully aroused.

"She couldn't be wetter," Emma said as she pulled her snout out of the petite's woman hairless pussy.

"Yes," Ginger said. "She definitely ready for cock!" She waved him over.

TJ got into bed beside Susie. He smiled, kissed her, and asked, "They say your body is ready. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Thanks for doing this."

He laughed and said, "This is far from being a burden. You're a beautiful woman. Dozens of guys would give their left nut to have sex with you."

She smiled; he mounted her. Ginger grabbed his cock and brought it to Susie's opening. He slowly slid in halfway.

"Ohhh. You're so tight," he said.

"You say that like I'm not!" Emma said, pretending to be upset.

"You great even after birthing two children. But, you know, she's petite. She only lost her virginity last night. She's fucking tight!"

Everyone laughed.

TJ worked the rest of his cock inside Susie. She moaned, "Ohhh! You're so big!"

TJ gently pumped in and out. Susie moaned often and breathed loudly.

"Do you think you might climax?" he asked.

"No. It feels good, but I'm still in awe of the act. I can't focus. Go ahead and cum."

TJ thrust a little harder and quicker. He hollered, announcing his orgasm. "Oh. Oh. Ohhh!"

He drove his dick in deeply and ejaculated.

Susie giggled and said, "I can feel his thing pulsating."

^^^

They had a great day at the lake. The kids enjoyed seeing their 'aunts'.

After dinner and the kids were asleep, the adults gathered on the deck overlooking the lake, drank wine, and talked.

"It's so beautiful here," Susie said. "I wish we lived here."

"You could," Emma said. "We have plenty of room."

"I don't make much as a receptionist/file clerk, but I need my job."

TJ said, "My business is growing, and I need more employees. When I started this company, I did the books on Quicken. Then, I hired a bookkeeper, and later, I added an assistant. Ginger, I know you're a CPA. You could give us a real accounting office.

"Susie," TJ added. "You could be my personal secretary and help out with the kids."

"Hey! That's my job!" Emma teased.

"It is. Wouldn't it be nice to have some help? You could do more freelance writing, and when Susie's child comes, she'll have an income and daycare."

"Are you serious about the jobs?" Ginger asked.

Yes. You'd be doing Emma and me a big favor. We need help," TJ said.

"And we'd live her rent-free?" Ginger asked.

"Yes. Of course, there's the pussy tax," TJ said. "Emma would have the right to eat your pussy when the mood strikes her."

"What?" his wife screamed.

TJ chuckled and said, "I was kidding."

"We have the makings of a deal," Ginger said. "You impregnate Susie and me whenever we ask. Emma gets all the girl-on-girl sex she can handle, and when I need a stiff one, you oblige me. Oh, and Susie too, if she develops an appetite for cock."

"Ginger!" her lover exclaimed.

Emma said, "Deal. Let's go to the bedroom and consummate it." She stood and smiled.

Ginger turned to Susie and said, "This is the perfect arrangement. We'll be moms, have beautiful babies, and our girls will be half-sisters. Emma is gorgeous. TJ has a nice cock. We'd have jobs and a beautiful place to live. What's not to like?"

"It does sound perfect," Susie said. "We could try it."

The adults went into the master bedroom and stripped. Ginger sank to her knees in front of TJ and sucked his cock as Emma and Susie made out on the bed.

"Oh! Geez!" TJ moaned. "You're good."

"Yes, I am," the redhead said proudly. "Let's join the party on the bed, and you can get my wife pregnant.

They joined their wives, and it was a free-flowing orgy. Mouths found mouths and other body parts. Hands caressed bodies.

Everyone got the little brunette ready for intercourse.

TJ fucked his former next-door neighbor.

She stared into his eyes. She enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact and his big hard body on her small frame. She moaned when he penetrated her and moaned the whole time he fucked her.

The wives watched the couple make love.

TJ was on his game. He teased and pleased his partner.

Susie was able to focus. She enjoyed all aspects of the experience. She relaxed, went with the flow, and orgasmed.

"Oh. OH. OH! OHHHHH!" she cried out as she came on his cock.

TJ grunted, drove his penis in deep, and took his release, spewing his sperm near her cervix. The orgasmic contractions of her uterus sucked up his semen and helped move it through her uterus and fallopian tubes.

Neither knew it at the time, but a sperm found her egg, fertilized it, and she was pregnant.

Emma and Ginger were so aroused from watching the other couple, they reached for one another. They kissed, groped breasts, and fingered each other. They sixty-nined and climaxed, getting the release they needed.

Exhausted, sated, and smiling, the four adults lay in a sweaty heap on the bed.

^^^

Time seemed to speed up for TJ, Emma, Susie, and Ginger.

Susie and Ginger quit their jobs, moved in with Emma and TJ, and went to work for TJ's company.

Two weeks later, when dinner was finished, and the kids were asleep, the adult gathered on the deck to enjoy some quiet time and the view.

TJ opened a Pinot noir and was handing out glasses. When he got to Susie, she said, "None for me because I'm PREGNANT!"

The other women screamed with joy. They hugged, kissed, and congratulated her.

^^^^

Thirty-eight weeks later, they were at the hospital for the birth. Susie huffed and puffed and cursed. It was cute to hear her swear.

The others cheered her on. Emma and Ginger saw the baby emerge from Susie's vagina.

TJ stayed up by the mother's head as they'd mutually agreed.

^^^Six months later^^^

"Are you ready?" TJ asked Ginger.

The redhead laughed and said, "Stick your dick in me. We've had sex a bazillion times!"

"Yes, but this time, I'm not just fucking you, I'm knocking you up. We're making a baby." He drove his cock through her furry bush, found the hole, and made her moan.

"Ohh. Nice cock."

The niceties ended there. Ginger may never have heard Tina Turner sing, but the two of them were kindred spirits. As Tina said in the introduction to the song "Proud Mary',

"you might like to hear something from us (referring to her husband, Ike, and the band)

Nice and easy

But there's just one thing

You see we never ever do nothing

Nice, easy

We always do it nice and rough

So we're gonna take the beginning of this song

And do it easy

But then we're gonna do the finish rough

This is the way we do "Proud Mary""

Ginger had the same attitude when it came to having sex with TJ. It was always rough. He learned during their first tryst that they were not making sweet love. It was going to be a battle. She demanded he slap her ass, pull her hair, and pinch and bite her nipples.

And he discovered she was going to curse, shout, and insist he fuck her hard. She wasn't afraid to draw blood while biting him or scratching his back.

It was always wild and a hell of a lay. Half the time, she'd order him to fuck her ass. No lube. Just his spit and her pussy juice. She loved the tactile sensation of lubeless anal sex. He couldn't slam into her because her ass was super tight. Ginger said the pain was what made it fun.

Tonight, they went at it with their usual ferocity and climaxed simultaneously. Her pussy quaked, and he sprayed her womb with his cum.

It took a second cycle to get Ginger pregnant.

"Thank God she's pregnant!" TJ said to Emma as they were in bed after Ginger announced the good news. "I'll get a break. She's a beast in bed."

Emma kissed her husband and said, "She's aggressive with me too. Funny, she is kind, gentle, and sweet to Susie."

The naked woman climbed on top of her husband. "I'm glad she's pregnant. Now I don't have to share you with her."

She slipped his cock into her pussy, and they fucked athletically.

^^^

The next night when TJ went to bed, he found Susie there. This was unusual. TJ never forced himself on her or requested they sleep together. He knew she preferred women.

At the drop of a hat, Susie had sex with Ginger or Emma or both.

When she was at a sex party, she never slept with the men; it was always the women.

TJ and Emma had sex all the time. Ginger liked to be fucked once a week. Susie seemed happy to sleep with TJ once every other month.

When they got together, it was always wonderful. Soft. Romantic. They made love. This time it was no different. After a lovely time together, they climaxed. She lay in his arms and said, "I love you."

"I love you," he replied, and they kissed.

"Thank you for everything. This life is a dream come true for me. Ginger, Emma, you, and the kids. It's just so wonderful."

"In your wildest dreams, did you ever think this is how two friends living on Elm Street would end up?"

"No!"

They laughed.

"Funny, how things work out," Susie said. "I'm married to a hot, sex redhead, and you're married to the big-breasted captain of our high school dance team."

"Yes. It's unexpected and great. And all because your cousin got mono and couldn't take you to the prom."

"Yes," Susie said and smiled. She grabbed his dick, squeezed it, and said, "How about another round?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She slurped his messing, soft penis in her mouth.

He responded.

She mounted him and rode him like a cowgirl. He smiled and played with her breasts.

They oohed and ahhed, sighed, and complimented each other until Susie spasmed and climaxed. TJ watched her eyes roll back into her head. He smiled and came.

^^^

Three months later, TJ woke and thought, "I've got the world by the balls."

In bed with him was his harem, three naked, gorgeous women: a busty, blonde, a sexy redhead, and a petite brunette. They loved him and each other as much as humanly possible. He'd fathered kids with them, and another was on the way.

He had fucked them all last night. His cum was in or on them.

The redhead was on his left. Her pregnant belly made a bump under the sheets. He reached out, rubbed her tummy, and said to himself, "I did that. That's my baby."

To his right was the blonde. She was on her side spooning the brunette. He rolled toward her and kissed her on the shoulder as he pressed his morning wood against her ass.

She woke, raised her leg to give him access to her pussy, and said teasingly, "You didn't get enough pussy last night?"

She chuckled and moaned as he slid inside her. She placed her knee on the thigh of the petite woman. She clutched her friend's pink-tipped boob and buried her face in her lesbian lover's long dark hair. She moaned softly and let her husband have his morning fun.

Minutes later, he groaned and shot his load inside her. He lingered, enjoying the orgasm. His penis grew soft and slipped out of her. He climbed out of bed and asked, "Want some coffee?"

"Nah. Hey, that fuck wasn't free. You feed the kids breakfast and keep them out of here. Your goddesses need their beauty sleep."

He laughed and said, "Fair enough." He washed, dressed, and went into the kitchen.

While the coffee was brewing and bacon was frying, he set the table for the kids. The four, five, and eight-year-olds would have cereal with the fruit and strips of bacon. The youngest, the two-year-old, had recently stopped breastfeeding. She would eat oatmeal like her dad.

He set the bacon on a plate covered with a paper towel and grabbed a cup of coffee. He drank it out on the deck overlooking the lake. The sun was rising. He sighed and said, "How the hell did a shy nerd like me end up with three beautiful women?

He raised his mug and said in a toasting manner, "To Sun Tzu! As the master said, 'Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.'"

The End