Messing Around In Boats, Chapter 1

Story Info
Hot trip to the BVI.
8.7k words
4.26
80.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne and I had been married for about ten years. Our sex life was great, and we both enjoyed sex just as much as we had when we were first married. Unfortunately, with two children at home the opportunities seemed to be fewer and further apart. We were both a little older than most when we got together, I was 28 and Anne was 25. Our sex lives were very active before we met and I guess you could describe Anne as pretty wild. I loved that in her and it was one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. She had always been inventive and was ready for anything I wanted to try as long as it involved just the two of us.

She had always said that she didn’t want to return to her “wild” life before we met. I felt the same but was probably more open to the idea of expanding our sex life away from home than she was. I found myself fantasizing about sex with other couples. My fantasies always seemed to involve both Anne and I with other couples. I was involved in swinging in a very minor way before we got married but never brought it up after we got together. Frankly, I think I was a little afraid to bring the subject up. Hurting Anne was something I couldn’t chance and I was just as concerned for our kid’s well being and potential embarrassment as she was.

All of this began to change when we took our vacation. Our tenth anniversary was coming up and we decided to take a “bare boat” vacation in the British Virgin Islands. We both loved boats and felt very comfortable handling a boat on our own. So after months of planning we were on our way to the Islands for a two week, much deserved vacation. BVI was chosen because a friend of ours had chartered there many times before and told us there were 60 some islands to explore and plenty of quiet anchorages with lots of deserted beaches, perfect for skinny dipping. Swimming nude was my thing but Anne was always up for it. It was on a skinny dipping expedition before we got married that I found out how much Anne liked to see and be seen in the nude.

Even after two children Anne was in great shape and could fit into the same bikini she had when we got married. She did buy new suits for the trip, though, because the old ones had become just a little tight. With her voluptuous figure she was quite a head turner in a bikini. She stands 5’ 8” tall with beautiful long legs and an ass to die for. Her long brown hair had been cut short for the trip because we planned on spending most of our time in the water and a hairdo made little sense. I am 6’ 2” and had not yet begun to put on weight but I was just starting a little paunch as I approached the dreaded Four “Oh Shit.” We have been told that we both make a good looking couple; Anne is truly beautiful, while I am just tall.

Before leaving on our trip we prepared by going to the tanning booths to build a tan so we wouldn’t burn the first few days. We learned this on another vacation and always used the booths before going on a trip to a beach. Anne acquired a great all over tan. I loved the way she looked with a tan like that and always looked forward to seeing her with one.

The flight to the islands was uneventful and we took a cab to the charter base to see our boat and process in. We were not scheduled to leave until the next day so we didn’t arrive until late. Our hotel was nice but not fancy. Since we would only be there for one night we went cheap. I’d rather spend money on the restaurants and drinks anyway.

The next morning we headed down to the charter base and checked on our provisions. We ordered too much food as it turned out because we ate so many meals in the fun beach bars. The bars were always lively, with the “yachties” always making it fun. The only reason people went to these bars was to party, so it was always fun, with a great crowd. After processing and getting our briefing we set out for Norman Island, our first stop.

Our boat was one of the few power boats in the charter fleet. Most of the boats were sail but we chose power so we would have air-conditioning and more room. We laughed at ourselves for being wimps, but after so many years up north we just couldn’t handle sleeping in the heat.

Norman Island was uninhabited but the bay where the charters moored was a little crowded. We would have preferred to stay our first night in a more secluded area but it wasn’t that crowded. An old lumber schooner was anchored permanently in the bay and had been converted into a bar-restaurant. We had heard some wild stories about the place and decided we would have to try it out for dinner.

“I think it’s time we went swimming and maybe make love before dinner, don’t you honey?” Anne said, giving me a sexy smile.

She took off her bikini, flashed me a quick catch me if you can look and dove naked into the water. I was a little surprised because it was still light and there were other boats very close to us. It was also unusual for Anne to initiate a nude swim, even though I knew she enjoyed it as much as I did. I Stripped off my suit and dove off the swim platform into the water. When I came to the surface I swam to Anne and grabbed her around the waist. Se had been waiting for me and was laughing.

“I think we started something.” She said.

She pointed to the boats near us and several couples were taking off their clothes and jumping into the water.

“This might be an interesting trip.” She said, with humor in her voice.

We kissed while holding on to the stern platform and Anne squirmed and giggled at my advances. I massaged a breast and took her nipple between my fingers and gently squeezed it. Anne loved having her nipples stimulated and she always responded quickly to this kind of foreplay. She reached down and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it back and forth while she kissed my chest.

“Let’s get back on the boat and test out the bed in our cabin.” I said.

Anne climbed up the swim platform and grabbed one of the towels we had hanging on the stern railing. She just stood there and dried herself in full view of the people on the other boats. I was really surprised now and asked her why she was being so bold.

“Were on vacation and will probably never see any of these people again. Anyway it might be fun to be a little naughty this trip.” She winked at me and led me to the aft cabin.

Anne laid on her back on the end of the bed and motioned me to her.

“Kiss me where it counts.” She said softly.

I smiled and got on my knees. With my hands I gently rubbed her inner thighs and slowly worked my way to her labia. I licked and kissed her inner thighs while I continued to rub her ever so slowly. My tongue licked her up and down a few times and she started a low moan. I always loved making her cum with my tongue and she told me many times how she loved me doing it to her. I went for the little nub under her hood and flicked my tongue at it several times. Her moaning increased and I just kept on doing what she loved best. She thrust her hips up to my tongue and started writhing in ecstasy. I took both her nipples in my hands and rolled them between my fingers.

“I won’t last long this way, baby.” She said breathlessly.

“I want you to cum for me honey.”

Her breathing became faster and heavier and her hips moved much more rapidly, rocking back and forth on my tongue.

“I’m coming baby.”

She started to cry out and thrash around. I loved her when she did this and I always played a little game with her to see how long I could keep her orgasm going. She would let me go until she just couldn’t take any more stimulation and would push me away.

“Wow.” She said quietly. “That was a great one. You kept me up there a long time.”

She loved to critique my tongue action and would always tell me how well I had done. She really didn’t need to because I always knew how long her orgasms lasted and how many times she came. She would sometimes cum two or three times this way with just a few minor pauses in between. I sometimes thought I could tell when she was going to cum before she could.

We cuddled for a few minutes on the bed to give her a chance to recover. I massaged her back and played with her ass, my second favorite part. She looked up at me and smiled. I felt her hand on my cock as she took hold of it and began to gently stroke it.

“What’s this sticky stuff on him? I’d better lick it off.” She laughed.

With that she pushed me onto my back and slithered down between my legs. Her tongue licked it’s way around my cock and finally reached the tip. She carefully licked the pre cum from him and smiled at me like a little girl with a new toy. Her licking started in earnest and finally took my cock in her mouth. She slowly sucked me all the way in and began to bob up and down on it. I was pretty turned on from the swim and foreplay in the water and knew I wouldn’t last long this way.

“Slow down a little honey I might cum pretty quickly.” “That’s OK” She said. “I want you to cum like you made me. Just give me a little warning so I don’t miss anything.”

She moved faster and faster bobbing up and down and using her tongue under the tip. I started to feel the orgasm building and told her I was ready. Her tongue action became more frenzied and she sucked even harder. Finally I couldn’t last any longer and started to shoot my load into her mouth. She never hesitated for a second and took it all without pausing. She rarely swallowed my cum, but in the boat there was no easy place for her to spit it out so she just looked at me and swallowed hard.

“Not half bad.” She said.

“I didn’t think you would swallow anymore.” I said.

“Well, we are on vacation after all.”

“Honey, I‘m hungry, so unless you just have to get in me lets wait till after dinner and we can make love till we can’t walk.”

We both laughed and got up to take a shower. The only drawback to a boat is the showers are too small for one person much less two lovers. The only other shower was the fresh water shower on the swim platform, but it was out in the open and that might be just a little bold this early in the trip..

We pulled the dingy up to the stern and I helped Anne into the boat. I followed and started the outboard. I was thankful they had serviced the motor so I wouldn’t have to spend half the night pulling on an unwilling starter chord. Annie had put on a dry bikini and just wore a little sun dress over it. It plunged low enough to show off her bikini top and yet short enough to show off her fabulous legs. With her tan she was quite a beauty. If the bar got too rowdy I figured I’d need lots of help fighting off the guys.

The old schooner had a floating dock tied to it so we could easily tie up and step out of the dingy. Once on the boat we saw that it had been converted nicely for drinking and partying. There were picnic style tables on the deck and an upper level on the stern for real partying. The menu was simple with jerked chicken, fried fish, lobster, common in the islands, and a few appetizers. They had an Icee machine used to make frozen margaritas and several kinds of beer. We had the margaritas as they were on special tonight. As we drank we watched dinghies coming from almost every boat in the bay headed for us. The crowd was mostly our age or a little older but there were some young couples in the group. I was surprised at how many men were there with no women. Boating is fun but it’s so much more fun with a few good bikinis to round out the crew.

The ladies all seemed to be attractive without a heavyweight in the bunch. There must be something about boats that keep away overweight people, both men and women. We could hear the action up above starting to get a little loud. Suddenly a guy jumped off the upper deck into the water. He then swam around the boat to climb back aboard and rejoin his friends above us.

“What was that all about?” Annie asked.

“I have no idea.”

Two more guys jumped off the upper deck into the water to howls of laughter from the group above us. It was time for me to get another round so I stepped up to the counter and ordered two more drinks for us. I asked the bartender what was going on and he told me it was a drinking game they played on this boat. The loser would have to jump over the side if it was a guy and the girls would have to take off their tops until the next round.
If the guys lost twice in a row they would have to jump over the side nude. The girls could earn their tops back by winning a round but if they lost twice in a row they would lose their bottoms and have to go over the side in the nude to regain their clothes. He told me that later in the evening the game would get even wilder with sexual favors being won and lost.

“We make them settle those bets on their own boats, though. It just got too wild up there, and some of our more sedate customers complained.”

I ordered our dinners and took our drinks back to our table. I told Annie about the game upstairs and she laughed and suggested we go topside and watch after we finished our dinner.

“You just want an excuse to take off your clothes.” I kidded her.

“You just might be right” she replied.

Anne gave me a big mischievous smile and winked at me. Now I had seen her enjoy a nude beach before with other people around, but I had never thought she would enjoy this kind of wild scene. I was just a little worried about what she had in mind. I could fantasize about this but I wasn’t real sure if I actually wanted her to be nude in front of a group of drunks. After a few minutes I realized that she just wanted to watch the party upstairs and probably wouldn’t join in. I was sure I was right.

The boat was starting to get crowded and after a few minutes another couple approached, asking if they could sit with us. Their names were Jim and Nancy and they were bare boating too. Jim looked to be about 30 and Nancy was probably about the same age. They were both very good-looking people. Nancy had long blonde hair and was wearing short shorts and a T-shirt. She obviously wore no bra because her nipples were in full bloom and tried their best to poke out of her shirt. Her figure was perfect without an extra pound anywhere. Jim was athletic looking and had an engaging smile that he was demonstrating on Anne. Anne was smiling back and in no time we were fast friends. Nancy was very friendly with me and we talked for quite some time among the four of us.

About this time another guy jumped into the water followed by two more men and a nude, very drunk woman in her twenties.

“That’s the drinking game crowd up there.” Jim Said.

“That’s why we’re wearing these clothes, so we can join them later.” Chimed in Nancy.

They both laughed and told us this was their third trip to the BVI. They were in Real Estate in Miami and went bare boating down here every chance they got. They weren’t married but had been living together for four years.

“The BVI is the best party in the Caribbean.” Explained Nancy. “This is just the start, it can get even wilder as you move down the islands. The game upstairs is lots of good fun, though. As the stakes get more interesting Jim and I like to bet between us. Even when you lose you win.” She laughed and smiled a little wicked smile at Jim.

They ordered their food and we talked, ate and drank for an hour. The game upstairs seemed to thin out a little but the ones that were left were all nude when they went over the side. Jim told us that the longer the game goes the less incentive there is to win.

“The goal is to get naked and wild.” He told us.

Anne laughed and said it sounded like lots of fun to her. Anne had had quite a few Margaritas by this time and she was feeling every one. I’d had a few myself, and the more I watched Nancy the better the whole idea sounded. Anne seemed to be reacting to Jim the same way and he was stealing more and more glances at her when he thought I wasn’t looking. I didn’t mind though, I was having fun flirting with Nancy and she was flirting right back. Since turning 40 I seemed to get fewer smiles from the ladies and it was beginning to bother me just a little. I love Anne very much but it sure was fun to get those pretty smiles from a lady now and then. Just to keep up my spirits

Jim and Nancy whispered back and forth for a minute and were obviously discussing us. After a short pause Jim asked us both to go upstairs with them.

“You can just watch if you want.” Jim said, speaking mostly to Anne. “But come up and watch the fun.”

Anne said yes immediately and I must confess the thought of seeing Nancy nude was a big incentive to me. Actually I kind of enjoyed the idea of Anne getting naked as well. I must have had more to drink than I thought. I was getting to like this whole idea.

There were about forty people topside. Some were obviously just watching amused by the scene before them. The rest were very much into the game. Most were semi-nude with at least two women completely nude. The women were almost dry which meant they had lost interest in winning their clothes back. Several of the men were nude as well. They all seemed to be having a great time with lots of joke telling and game playing. We took seats on the edge of the crowd and began to learn the game. Jim explained it was like paper, scissors and rock. Every time someone at our table ordered a drink we would all play a round and the loser would have to take off his or her top and jump in the water to win it back. If you didn’t want to jump in you could just stay topless, Nancy cheerily informed us. At the next table a cheer went up and a cute redhead at the end stood up and took off her shorts. She had already lost her top so she was completely nude. She shook her bottom at everyone and sat back down, grinning at her boyfriend who was also nude.

“It looks like the ones in the nude have moved on to higher stakes.” Said Jim with a smile.

Anne had ordered a drink when we went topside and the waiter set it down in front of her.

“Well do you want to play or just watch?” Asked Nancy.

Anne smiled at me and suggested we join in the fun. I surprised myself by saying yes immediately. Anne looked at me and said why not with a big grin. Jim was the leader and we started a quick round. Jim lost the first one and just took off his T-shirt.

“It’s too soon to go swimming.” He laughed and said we needed to catch up with the others.

Anne was obviously enjoying herself and was intently watching the couples at the other table. She whispered in my ear and told me to watch the redhead who had just lost her clothes. She was still nude and was kissing the guy next to her.

“Look at her hand under the table.”

I stared at her and tried to make out what was happening but the light was so low it was hard to see anything. Moonlight was almost brighter that the lights from the boat. I could just make out a steady motion in his lap.

“She’s giving him a hand job.” Said Anne with a hint of admiration in her voice.

After a few minutes they broke their kiss and he put his head on her shoulder and shivered a little. He had obviously just cum in her hand. The redhead smiled at him and gave him another long kiss.

Nancy had also noticed the nude couple and declared the party to have officially started. When the sex begins its time to get down and party for real. Jim ordered a drink and suggested we play a round when someone orders and again when the drink is delivered.

“That way we can catch up.” He said.

Anne thought that was a great idea and Nancy and I agreed. The game was played and Anne turned out to be the joyful loser. I was curious to see what she would do but I had a pretty good idea. When she decided to play a game she always went all out. Anne lifted her sun dress over her head and handed it to me.