Metamorphosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like using this. My baton. I like threatening people with it. It excites me!"

I saw as he turned the two of them a little, so they were now facing the full length mirror we'd mounted behind the main door.

"Open your eyes - look at us!" he commanded.

She did.

The baton extended from her ear across her cheek.

He moved it, down to her shoulder, up again, under her chin, raising her head.

He moved it higher, his hand in front of her, so it was across her face, almost to her other ear.

And he drew it across her cheek, across her lips.

"Open your mouth!"

She shook her head no.

I saw him press the shaft against her lips!

"Open it!"

She did, a little, and he moved so that the baton was across her lips.

"Now kiss it!"

Nothing. She did nothing.

"Submit yourself, give in and do what you're told to do. Now kiss it!"

I saw her lips purse a little.

"Come on, you know how. Use your lips, use your tongue. Really kiss it, now. You have no choice; I'm in control here, not you."

Her mouth opened a little more, and now I saw her tongue was on the baton.

"That's better -- that's very sexy."

He drew that long dark thing along her lips, until the tip was at her mouth.

"Take it in your mouth, Betty."

Nothing!

"I'm in control, so do it! DO WHAT I TELL YOU."

She turned to face the baton, her mouth opened, and encompassed its rounded end.

It was completely erotic, seeing that!

I was harder than blued steel right then, but things kept getting even hotter.

He watched, and I watched, as she carefully moved her head on her own, taking in an inch or two, then withdrawing, and again, and again. She was giving a blow job to the baton, standing there, and my own cock erupted like a geyser! No hands!

That tableau continued for a minute or two.

"You're doing real good at that!"

It was only a baton, a piece of painted wood, but it was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen!

Her head was moving with the same pace on it as other women's heads and mouths had moved along my own cock, a long time ago.

"Are you afraid of me, Betty?" he asked.

She nodded affirmatively.

"Good! Cops depend on that. I want to move on with this, though."

He tossed the baton to the chair.

His hands began moving again, up over her breasts, and down, over her stomach.

They were both watching the action in the mirror now, him behind her, her hands still handcuffed.

Finally, his hand rose, to her throat.

To the buttons on her dress.

And opened the top one.

And the next one.

Now he was kissing at her ear again, and at her neck again, while she watched their reflection.

A kiss.

Another button, by now the one between her breasts.

He could, and did, pull the neckline with his lips, so he could kiss at her shoulder.

And another button.

And another.

It was unbuttoned to her waist, open a little, her black slip showing.

He looked in the mirror, too.

"Nice slip."

His lips were still at her shoulder, his fingers lifting the dress, to the next button,

And the next.

And finally the last button!

And still she didn't move, she didn't protest.

She just stood there. Staring at their reflections in the mirror. Watching, as I did, this man undressing her.

Now the dress hung, open, revealing a few inches of slip, from her chest to above her knees.

He stood tall, now, still behind her, and they both watched as he brought the dress, now more like an open robe, past her shoulders, down her arms, draping behind her, held up now only by her hands.

"Very nice slip: I'm glad you wore it for me. You look sexy! You taste sexy too. You taste like . . . conquest?"

Still no comment from her - but no resistance, either.

My own cock was hard again!

He reached into his pocket, got out the key, and controlling her carefully released one bracelet, slid the dress off that hand, then the other, and reattached the cuff. He was so smooth - he'd done all of this before, but never with my wife!

Now I watched her as she watched as his hands traced up and down her sides, her waist, her hips, her thighs, and up again.

"Kick off your shoes now."

She did.

He was standing very close behind her now, pushing into her hands.

"Feel me! Feel how excited I am!"

"What. . .?"

"Don't act so innocent. I know you can feel my cock right through my trousers!"

Oh! Her hands were right there!

"Uh, yes, yes I can, it's. . ."

"Yes, it's hard, and it's big! And you know why it's so big and hard, don't you?"

She nodded yes.

"Good." He moved away a little, and I watched as his fingers, on her thighs, were working, lifting her slip.

She watched, breathing heavily, her mouth open, as finally his fingers found her panty hose clad legs under her slip.

He lifted his hands higher, bending a little, his hands were covered by the slip now, going up until they were waist high.

Then he knelt, and pulled!

And down came panties and panty hose, to her knees, to her ankles!

"Step out of them. Do it now."

She lifted one foot, and he pulled the tangle free.

And then the other foot.

"Now we're getting somewhere" he muttered.

She still had nothing to say, standing there, wearing only a slip and bra, in front of a cop, the slip dark enough to be concealing, clinging enough to revealing. . . .

He stood behind her, moving close again. His hands were busy between them - doing something with the handcuffs, I wondered, until, his hands appeared on her hips, drawing her back, against, him.

The expression on her face changed to surprise - shock!

"Now you can really feel how excited you've made me," he declared.

He had unzipped his pants, loosened his belt, and pulled out his cock. Her hands, still handcuffed behind her, were on it - the only other erect cock I think she had ever felt.

"Go on, keep touching it - hold it!" he commanded.

I guess she did, because they both stood there, his hands gliding up and down her sides, hers, behind her back, touching, measuring. . .

"I want to feel my cock touch your body. Pull your slip up in the back."

I watched their reflection, and could tell from the wrinkles in her slip, and its movement to her mid thighs, that she was obeying.

Her hands, I could tell, were just about as high as her buttocks.

"Lift it up higher."

I saw movement, and now they had to be at the small of her back.

And her mouth formed an "O" as he pulled her back hard against him, his prick, I'm sure, pressing against her nude ass.

"This is what a man in control feels like," he rasped, his hips making small cycles, her face reddened, and I thought, covered with a sheen of perspiration. She still wasn't objecting, though, to the movement of his cock between her buttocks, or to his mouth on her neck.

The pair of them turned, so I could see their sides - she had one hand holding the slip, the other around the shaft of his cock! There's no wonder why his hips were moving that way - she was masturbating him against her ass! Sonafabitch! Where'd she get this stuff?

"This, you see" he said after a minute, "is foreplay and I'm tired of foreplay. Let's go to your bedroom."

"Is that an order, sir?"

"That is an order."

She released his cock, and her slip, and without looking at him walked to the bedroom.

He adjusted himself, getting his cock back inside his pants, grabbed something, and followed, a few feet behind.

I switched cameras, in time to see her standing at the foot of the bed, looking at it. He walked to the bed, and pulled all the covers off.

She stood there, watching, still in her slip and her bra, as the bed, looking like an altar where she was going to be sacrificed, was made ready. She knew how to stop him, I knew. A simple word. Would she say it? When?

Not yet!

He went back to her, facing her, pulled her to him, and embraced her. He was several inches taller than she was, and bent down toward her. She responded, raising her head, eagerly meeting his lips!

Eagerly?!!!

His arms, holding her to him, dropped from her back down to her hips.

Would he continue? Would she allow him to? When is she going to say it? Or will she?

I was distracted by my own cock's demand for attention, as I watched the kiss continue, until I noticed. . .

. . I saw

. . . I saw that his hands, on her hips, weren't idle after all.

They were gathering the material of her slip!

Already it was raised past her mid thighs,

then up past her nude hips!

He moved away an inch or so, creating a little space, so that now he could lift it even higher, while still engaging in the kiss. She allowed the space to continue, moving her hips away a little, too.

I watched as he lifted - my side view was perfect - higher than her hips, her sides. . .

And he broke the kiss for a minute - they maintained eye contact - and he lifted higher, then moved his hands more to the front, and the eye contact was broken for a moment as the massed material of slip was lifted over her face, over her head, and down her back, until it was covering her hands, prevented from going any further by the cuffs.

He continued to stare into her eyes as his hands left the slip, and moved up her back, to her bra strap. How could he avoid looking down, she was naked in front of him except for the bra.

And then he released that, too!

It hung limply from her shoulders, still covering her.

He took her by the shoulders, and pushed her over to the bed.

And onto it.

She sat there, legs tightly together, concealing herself as best she could.

He, however, had done this before, He knew what he was going to do, and how best to do it, much better than we did.

He got behind her.

Pulled/lifted her to the middle of the bed.

Again went to his pocket, got the key, and released one bracelet of the handcuffs.

He brushed off the slip, pushed that arm forward, and pushed the bra strap off it - "What beautiful breasts my wife has," I thought, as it was exposed for the first time, "and look at how erect that nipple was. She's really turned on!"

By then he had repeated the action with the other side of the bra - now she was naked! Seeming almost more than naked since he now was holding her arms behind her so she couldn't even cover herself!

But that wasn't enough for him. Me either, truth be told.

From behind, he reached around, put his hand under her knee, and pulled - she bent her leg. It took him only a second to attach the handcuff bracelet to her ankle, so that hand and ankle were now attached.

From his pocket he brought another set of cuffs, and moving a little, got one end attached to the other ankle.

"I'm going to show you what helpless really feels like now. Give me your other hand."

She extended it, toward her ankle, and soon it too was bound.

He, from behind her, grasped her shoulders, and pulled, so that she was on her back.

Take a break, readers, and take your lover with you into the bedroom. Try out this position, wrists bound to ankles. The story will be here when you return. I don't think you'll be back too quickly, though. Take your time. It's worth it.

Back so soon? How was it? Thought so.

On with the story, now. . . .

He got off the bed, and moved to stand at its foot.

She lay there, watching him, knees together, waiting.

"Are you helpless?"

"Yes, I've never been more helpless. You're in control; I can't stop you from doing whatever you want."

"Good."

He pulled his shirt free of his slacks, unbuttoned its cuffs, and the rest of the buttons too, and took it off.

He pulled his tee shirt over his head, too.

Raised a foot, got that shoe and sock off.

And the other one, too.

Staring at her, he released his belt buckle, undid the clasp of his uniform trousers.

The fly was already down - and he stepped out of his pants, leaving only his briefs on.

"Betty!" he said firmly.

She looked at him questioningly.

"You remember the rules, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Well in about another minute, 'Herman' isn't going to work anymore. This is your last chance. If you're going to say it, you better say it now."

She was silent! My cock soared but my heart fell.

We both watched as his hands found his own waistband, and then, those briefs were down and off, too.

My wife was facing a nude man, only the second one she had seem in this condition in her life.

"I'm afraid" she whispered in a quiet voice, so quiet I could hardly hear her.

He bent over, picking up the baton he brought with him to the bedroom.

He walked, nude, to the foot of the bed. Knelt on it.

He leaned toward her, the baton a weapon.

He traced it down along her face - she opened her mouth for it, as she had before.

He teased her lips with it, then stopped, and moved it to her neck, lower.

"This is a great sex toy, too."

It moved down, over her throat.

Its end moved along her breast, and pressing down, over it, indenting it, its side pressing down on her nipple.

"This is control, Betty. This is power. This really gets me going!"

The baton moved down, over her belly, and up one of her legs to her knees...

He forced it between her tightly clenched knees, and down, against her pelvis.

"It's uncomfortable for you to keep your legs together when I use handcuffs like that: just relax them."

I saw them move apart a few inches.

The baton moved lower. Tina, sweet Tina, actually tilted her pelvis up toward it! I couldn't see what was happening, but his hand began making small motions, gentle motions, twisting, pushing a little, twisting again, moving it, exciting her. I could see her stomach quivering as she took short, gasping breaths.

Then he brought it to his own face.

I watched him as he put it in his own mouth!

Tina and I both watched him lick it!

"You taste good."

He did it! He had put it IN her - he had actually fucked her with it!

He dropped the damned thing to the floor, and moved to the side of the bed, he knelt on it, his knees near her shoulder.

Tina was helpless in front of him.

He leaned toward her, his hand reaching toward the back of her head. That hand grabbed a handful of hair. He grasped it: he used it to lift her head to his lips! It was not a loving kiss - it was an erotic one!

"You liked me using my night stick," he grunted, ending the kiss. "You'll like my using me, too, and me using you."

He used his hold on her hair to force her head back, exposing her throat.

He bent forward. His mouth found that, too!

She had never been treated like that before.

His mouth moved down, from her throat - until he was at her breast.

He lifted his head a little, I could see her breast extend, pulled by his mouth, as he sucked on it as he moved.

The hand holding her hair freed itself, and twisted at one nipple as his mouth teased the other.

I watched - and she had her head up a little now, too, watching, because he was no longer at her breast. He twisted around a little more, so that he was licking at her stomach.

And he moved down a little more, so that his head was at her pelvis, and first one hand, then the other, met at her groin.

Tina turned a little away from me. She was looking right at his erect penis - in this position it wasn't more than a few inches from her face.

He seemed to be spreading her vulva with his hands - his lips were close to it, he seemed to be blowing cool air at it, as a child might to cool down something before eating it.

"You want this, don't you?" It was an unnecessary question, of course she did.

"Yes!"

Her hips bucked - his mouth found her, open, ready.

His torso was twisted, knees still at her shoulders, but he moved a little, and his cock moved even closer to her.

Then, like the baton earlier, it lay across her lips.

He raised his head a little, looking under his twisted torso, at her face, at his cock.

I heard him say what I expected: "Do me, too."

She shook her head - she didn't want to.

He knelt upright again, abandoning her cunt.

His hand found her hair again, and tightened around it, holding her head firmly.

He had is cock in his other hand. He moved so that his penis lay across her lips.

"Do it!"

He forced its shaft across her lips, but she resisted, keeping them closed.

"Take him" I shouted at the monitor screen. "Take him in your mouth!"

His cock brushed across her cheek, back to her lips, again and again, scrotum against her chin, him dominant over her.

Then it happened! She pursed her lips against that shaft, as she did to the baton.

And her lips opened.

He moved again, drawing his shaft along those lips, until its tip was pressed against her lips.

He pushed,

forcing,

and finally,

finally,

there was a motion,

and he let her hair go,

because the end of his cock had finally worked its way into my wife's mouth.

And we both watched as her lips closed around it.

"You know what to do," he muttered, as he withdrew, turned, lowered his head again, going down on her again, and I watched, fascinated,

as he moved over her, straddling her,

as she raised her head,

following the motion of his hips,

and took a little more of him into her mouth,

and how his hips followed her head as she laid it back on the bed.

I could see her cheeks indent, as she sucked at him! Sometimes her tongue followed his shaft out past her lips.

His own mouth was working, too, his tongue now squirming in her, tasting what his baton had, earlier. Each time he'd raise his hips, she'd lift her head, following his cock, not giving it up. If anything, sucking even harder.

His own head was between her legs, sucking at her clit, his tongue being like a small penis, exciting her,

until,

in a few moments,

Tina sagged back, panting, flaccid, because he drove her over the edge.

He was close, too.

He rolled off her, his hand grasping the head of his cock, squeezing it in the classic maneuver to avoid premature ejaculation.

"Not like that", he said, "I don't want to come like that. I want it to be in your cunt."

He moved to the side of the bed, his face wet with his saliva, and her juices.

He took the pillows, bunched them, forced a hand under the small of her back, and lifted.

She helped a little, lifting her hips, until both pillows were under her ass.

Now, at the bed's foot, his hands found her knees, and pushed them apart.

I had never seen anything as sexy, as obscenely erotic, as Tina, lying there, panting, her hips now lifted by the pillows, hands still attached to her ankles, and spread open just as wide as she could be.

He knelt between those knees, leaned forward,

and that's what adultery looks like, readers, what being cuckolded looks like. I watched as he rammed into her, almost frantically, the first penetration fast, not gentle.

He started to go slower, and deeper, as he neared his peak.

The best part was watching Tina, my Tina, moving under him, lifting to meet him, then her buttocks being driven back to the pillows again and again when he pushed into her.

Over and over and over.

Soon enough, he grunted his way to an orgasm, and he emptied himself into my wife's pussy, and too soon to be romantic, rolled off her, and lay there beside her.

They were both breathing heavily, almost puffing.

Tina, still shackled, recovered first, and looked at him.

"Joseph?"

"Huh?" he wheezed.

"Joseph, I don't think I like this submission and bondage after all."

"Huh?"

"Take these off, Joseph, I feel lousy about doing what we did."

"Oh."

He got out of the bed, fumbled in his pants pocket, and in a minute had the cuffs off.