Metamorphosis of an American Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,270 Followers

The remainder of our time in Europe was a blur. At least two nights every week we visited a different club that was on Joan's list until the last one was checked-off the night before we left France. We were sad as we cleared departure control at Orly Airport but we knew that in less than a year we would be clearing arrival control. We could hardly wait.

The next summer Stacy wanted to study French so she made arrangements for lessons at the Berlitz Institute in Paris. She had to leave five days before I could join her. I hated being separated from her and upon my arrival at Orly, after quickly clearing customs, I caught a cab to her hotel. It was about eleven in the morning when I arrived. Hanging on the doorknob to her room was a white "do-not-disturb sign." I quietly opened the door expecting her to still be sleeping. The king-size bed with rumpled sheets was empty but obviously it hadn't been for long because, semen stains and dozens of coarse, curly black pubic hairs, that I knew were not Stacy's, covered the white hotel sheets.

Jet-lag inevitably overcame me and I soon drifted off to a restless sleep with the pungent, mingled fragrances of sweat, perfume, semen, and vaginal juices wafting from the bedding filling my nostrils. I was awakened by the tip of her moist tongue probing my ear and her naked hot body pressing against my back. My cock was instantly stone-hard. Before I entered her, she asked me to "be easy" because she was very sore. We made frantic love culminating with me cumming very quickly. Afterword, while we were catching our breaths she confessed that she had been starving for male attention for five busy days and five long, empty lonely nights. Fortunately, a classmate named Monique had invited her to dinner the night before with friends. She secretly hoped that one of Monique's friends would be a man.

In the lobby she was greeted by Monique, another woman named Perette and a tall, powerfully built, very handsome black man named Phillipe, an Ambassador from some small African country, whose skin was as dark as midnight. After dinner they went to a disco. As he held her close while they were dancing to a slow tune, he told her that he wanted to make love with her.

An hour later, her heart was pounding as the elevator lifted them to her floor because, even though she had been a willing participant at the clubs, she had never spent a night with any man but me. He kissed her as he slowly undressed her and she pressed back against his thick black lips welcoming his probing tongue. When she was naked, he kissed the lips of her moist pussy as he had kissed her mouth. His long tongue was inserted inside her lubricated cavity as he probed and licked and sucked until she erupted in a volcanic orgasm that swept her from head to toe. Even though she badly needed him deep inside her, she had second thoughts when she felt the astonishing size of his giant, erect black penis, which was far bigger than the Spaniard's who she had fucked in the "cave" at the club the year before. Nonetheless, she was starving for cock and his was the only one available. This night it would be huge and black. She held her breath as he raised her long legs above his shoulders and brought the head of the black log to kiss the lips of her cunt wet with his saliva and her juices. He pushed gently but couldn't penetrate.

Then he placed a hand on each of her thighs spreading them apart as far as humanly possible which helped him slip in just the huge head a couple of inches. Stacy said that she grimaced, bit her lip and with determination, tempered by fear, tentatively pushed against him. He pushed the thick black shaft in deeper and deeper. Finally, the anatomically impossible happened, their pelvic bones touched, their pubic hair entwined and he was completely inside her. He waited patiently for her pink flesh to mold itself around his black shaft. When she became comfortable with the enormous tool she was the first to move. Slowly at first, then they moved in unison and were soon thrashing wildly. The first of the cum stains was deposited shortly thereafter as Stacy's white cunt milked a load from Phillip's full swollen black balls. They made love repeatedly that long, sleepless wild night covering the sheets that we were laying on with their mingled juices.

A week, or so, latter at an exciting club on the left bank, we ran into Monique who arrived with two middle eastern gentlemen from Lebanon. Stacy and the tallest and best looking of the Lebanese spent a lot of time in flirty conversation at the bar. She excitedly told me that we had been invited to his apartment. I declined, though I encouraged Stacy to go with them. As I stood at the curb and watched the flash of her beautiful tan legs climbing into a late model Volvo sedan, I realized that she was ready for anything. Before pulling away the driver handed me a card with Elias' private number.

To kill some time, I went to a club on the right bank near Hotel De Ville, the Paris city hall. I stayed there for probably and hour then hailed a taxi to the hotel. I tried in vain to sleep. Finally, I called the number on the card. Elias invited me to come over and join the party. I told him I was tired and asked to speak with my wife. When I asked her if she had fucked either Elias or Eli, she whispered, "both." And, when I asked if Eli and Elias were the only men there she told me that "he had several body guards and of course the driver." I asked if she had been with any of them? Knowing that her answer would turn me on, she whispered "not yet."

I was wide awake when her key opened the lock at 9 in the morning. She was exhausted but, nevertheless, after she climbed into bed, she shared with me every detail that she could remember. At first Elias couldn't get an erection so Monique sucked his cock. But, Stacy desperately needed to be fucked so out of frustration she grabbed Eli's stiff cock and guided it to her smoldering empty hole. She was so wet that he had no trouble sinking his big, thick Lebanese penis all the way inside until his full balls slapped against her ass cheeks with a single thrust. Elias became so excited watching them that he climbed on her the second Eli withdrew and fucked hard until he added his semen to that freshly deposited by Eli. When it was obvious that Elias could come no more and Eli had to leave to drive Monique home, Elias, sensing that she was far from satisfied, almost apologetically, asked if she would be agreeable to servicing his bodyguards and driver? Tremulously, she agreed. For the next several hours, one at a time the young handsome middle-eastern men visited her in Elias' magnificent bedroom. She guessed that there were five of them and at least two came back for seconds.

A few days later, we became acquainted with a very different type of Paris club. A friend suggested that we check out a new club near the Louvre called the "Triangle." This club was only open in the afternoon between four and eight. The very next afternoon we descended the stairs to the club that had been so highly recommended. The large central room was quite dark with a dance floor surrounded on three sides by maroon sofas. In addition to the bar, there were two other rooms, each with an enormous raised platform bed. There must have been twenty anxious men at the Triangle that afternoon and only two or three women. I gathered that this was a club where horny men came after work to pleasure hungry women who needed many partners. We stayed for less than an hour and watched the women make themselves available to several of the men.

The next night at our favorite "Paris" private club, Stacy met an aristocratic surgeon named Bertie. Later in our bed, she whispered that Bertie had asked her to meet him the next afternoon. I asked if she wanted to meet him? Softly, she said, "yes." Coincidentally, I had made an appointment for the next day very near the tea room where Bertie and Stacy had arranged to rendezvous and only a half hour later than their appointment.

The next afternoon, I watched my beautiful wife began to prepare for her date with her new friend. She slipped into a black lace teddy cut very high on the legs that snapped at the crotch. She wore a black silk blouse, a white very short tight skirt and a stripped, tailored silk coat as long as her skirt. White, very high, "fuck-me" heels completed her attire. At three, the taxi dropped us off a block from my appointment and very near where they had agreed to meet. As I watched her walk away I knew she was smoldering.

After my appointment, the minutes ticked-by ever so slowly. We had agreed to meet at the Triangle at exactly six PM. I arrived a few minutes early and discovered that the afternoon club seemed much more crowded than it had been the first time we visited. There was only one woman in attendance and she was just sitting at the bar nursing a drink. There was absolutely nothing happening in either of the rooms with the huge beds which caused the disappointed, very restless crowd to pace from room to room looking for action. My eyes were glued to the stairs. At 6;15 the familiar beautiful, long bare-legs began their slow descent. I saw the trim ankles, the shapely calves, the mid-thigh hem of the silk coat that did little to hide the pert ass, full perfect breasts and finally the breathtakingly beautiful face that seemed aglow. I led her by the hand to a booth near the dance floor. She said that she was still sizzling hot which was obvious by the sultry "I-want-to-be-fucked" look in her eyes.

She whispered in my ear with a breathy voice and told me that he had been waiting for her in his dark blue Rolls. They didn't have tea but drove directly to his flat on Avenue Foch, the most exclusive address in Paris. Once they were inside his tastefully furnished apartment they stripped and tumbled naked onto his bed. She sucked his cock to get him hard and then he fucked her coming much too soon to satisfy her. To prove this, not caring where we were or who might be watching, she guided my hand up her leg pushing up her skirt to expose the sticky wet crotch of her teddy. Though he had cum, she was far from being satisfied and hoped that if she could get him hard again he would bring her to the kind of earth-shattering climaxes she had come to expect. She knelt between his legs and spent a long time kissing his chest, sucking his nipples, working her way down his stomach with a trail of kisses and finally to his limp cock still wet from her lubrication mixed with his own semen. She licked and sucked bringing it to a semi- erect state, but not enough to do her any good. She licked underneath and played with his balls in their hairy, wrinkly sack. She then lifted his scrotum and ran her tongue along his taint until it came in contact with his crinkly asshole. His cock instantly stiffened and he moaned and pushed back against her lips. This made her so excited that she came as she fucked his asshole with her pointed tongue. The problem was that he also came and she had wanted him to finish in her vagina not shooting in the air. Two times he could handle, and though he valiantly tried for almost an hour, three he could not. He ate her and brought her to a mild climax but she was frustrated, her clit was throbbing, her pussy was starving for much, much more.

At six o'clock, he dropped her off where he had picked her up. As she walked toward the Triangle she got hotter and hotter with each step, desperate to have her aching pussy filled again as soon as possible. Several men who were trying to be nonchalant, were watching us as she whispered in my ear and guided my hand under her short skirt and up her bare leg to explore the messy juncture of her thighs. She begged me to take her into the room with the big bed. Knowing what would certainly happen, I asked her if she "was sure?" She starred into my eyes for the briefest moment, gave me a wicked smile and said, "just hurry!"

In the dim light of the empty room she stood with the back of her thighs pressed against the foot of the tall bed as I melted against her and kissed her sweet lips. I slipped her jacket off her shoulders and placed it in the corner. Then, I pulled down the zipper at the back of her tight skirt and in a single motion pulled the skirt down until it fell at her feet. As she stepped out of the circle of her skirt, she helped me take the black silk blouse off her shoulders and slip it over her arms. I certainly wasn't surprised, nor could Stacy have been, to discover that we were no longer alone. Someone had climbed on the enormous, high bed and was kneeling behind her kissing her neck while holding a lace covered breast in each hand. As I broke our kiss, she instantly turned her mouth to the stranger behind her and kissed him deeply as he deftly slipped the straps of her teddy down each arm baring her swollen breasts to his roaming hands.

As I unsnapped the gooey crotch of the black lace teddy she moved her ass forward letting the back and front of the crotch slip to her waist. Except for her white heels and a tiny band of black lace around her waist, she was naked. The room quickly filled and was soon packed with the crowd that had been anxiously waiting for something exciting to happen. I knelt down and kissed her sopping pussy nibbling on her blood engorged clit and sucking and probing with my tongue as deep as possible bringing her to a shattering orgasm almost instantly. As I was eating her pussy, fingers from more than one hand were roughly exploring her pussy and asshole. Signaling her readiness, she laid back, kicked off her heels and placed her widely separated bare feet at the foot of the mattress and brought her ass to its very edge. As I stood up, I saw that two men were sucking her saliva coated breasts, while the third was still kissing her.

In an instant, a tall man with curly black hair stepped between her legs to occupy that place where I had been and attacked her bottom with his mouth. I counted thirty-one excited men jammed tightly in the crowded room and only one woman, my wife. Several men brought her pretty hands to their swollen cocks as they knelt on the big bed in what seemed to me to be an audition of their manhood. The man who had been eating her stood up and without relinquishing his place between her legs, dropped his dark trousers to the floor and smoothly slipped his near-bursting circumcised penis deep inside the hungry pussy that Bertie had failed to satisfy. When her first Triangle lover collapsed on top of her minutes later, withdrew, and staggered back, he was roughly shoved aside and replaced by another horny man. A pattern quickly developed. After the third nameless man had shot his load in her pussy, another man dropped to his knees, placed his mouth over the mouth of her vagina and licked and sucked her clean like a mother dog cleaning a new born puppy. To come as fast as possible so that all might share this American treasure was the understood order of the day.

At eight o'clock the owner told everyone they would have to leave. By eight fifteen the hot smelly room was empty except for Stacy, the owner and me. He was her eleventh lover of the day, counting Bertie, and was in much less of a hurry than the other men. After he finished, I was her twelfth.

During the remainder of the summer we visited several other private clubs and returned home thrilled to have discovered our growing, seemingly limitless, passions. Stacy became the queen of the Parisian night. No man could resist her. Someday, I may write and tell you about: private French clubs, a fabulous club that we discovered in a tall building in Barcelona, clubs in Germany, the night that Stacy drained and exhausted the two most famous porn stars in Europe and an evening with Israeli soldiers.

If you would like to enjoy Stacy's charms, you will have to plan a trip to Paris in the summer. Here in the states, she is still a respectable, unapproachable and faithful wife.

Abiento

bobfr
bobfr
1,270 Followers
12