Meteors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice snapped her from her daydream. "You need another beer?" She shook her head, and he motioned to her as he turned, "Put that on, I can see goosebumps from here..."

She giggled, but watched him walk away. His shorts hung loosely on his hips and his back was absolutely ideal. She took another drink and glanced out at the water. Her skin may have been buzzing from the pot, but she was warm on the inside for another reason.

The dock shifted yet again, and he plopped back down on his chair. She made a fuss about pulling his sweatshirt on, but on the inside, she was feeling alive. The sweatshirt smelled like him; a musky, masculine scent with a dash of the sun thrown in. The sweatshirt was huge, and draped over her body. She reveled in being wrapped up in something of his, when his voice broke the silence again.

"Busy day tomorrow?"

She nodded, "Dawn and I just drove up for the night...we are leaving tomorrow morning, and flying to Europe in a couple of days."

"That's awesome...where to?"

"London, then probably backpacking through Europe. Maybe Greece...just wherever we want."

His smile was contagious, as he patted the spot next to him. "Why don't you come over here? If I won't see you after tonight, I want to spend my time holding you."

She blushed quickly, the crimson stinging her cheeks, "Ohh shut up."

When she lifted her eyes again, he hadn't looked away.

"Seriously...besides, if you fall asleep, I want it to be on me. I have a story for you anyway..."

She giggled, acting like it was a chore to move, but rose nonetheless, and settled in between his legs. The deck chairs were wide enough to comfortably accommodate them, and she giggled as she sprawled out. Then, she brought her knees up and reclined against him, both of them watching the sky for anything that seemed too bright to be a star.

She felt so safe...resting on a dock with her friend's arm casually wrapped around her. His right arm had slithered around her waist and rested against her, while his left hand held his beer. She half twisted, her words spilling out, "Hey, so what was this story?"

He chuckled, and had she been able to turn around, she would have seen him blush, which would have been a first. "Sure you want to hear this?"

She nodded, then rested her head against his chest.

That chuckle again, then, "You were my first."

"First? First what?"

"First everything...love, lust, girl friend, you name it."

Her mouth hung open, amazed at what she was hearing.

"I loved coming here for the fishing, but it was you that made the trips special."

She gazed out at the water, simply astounded by him.

"Like...the first breast I saw...yours, when you dove in the lake one day, and your top came down...the first time I masturbated to a real person that I knew...I even took one of your pictures you sent me, and told everyone you were my girlfriend. You know, just that wild kid stuff."

She couldn't help herself, giggling at him as he spoke. But the flashpoint in her body was soaring. She shifted her hips because she could feel her body responding to his words. "Come on, Dean...you never had any problems with girls."

He smiled and his gaze filtered back out to the stars. She rose slightly and half-heartedly twisted around to look at him. Her voice dropped a couple of tones. "What did you think about?"

"I just told you."

She shook her head, and she pressed on. "No, I meant...when you...masturbated. What did you think of?"

For the first time in all the years she had known him, she witnessed him blush. It wasn't the red-cheeked stinging crimson blush that she hoped for, but a blush regardless. She leaned in, and whispered, "Come on...tell me..."

He shifted and turned to face her. His eyes had taken on a darker hue, that, even in the pale light of the moon, she recognized. His voice shifted down, between a whisper and a soft growl. "Just like that...just exactly like that."

Her brow furrowed, and she tilted her head to gaze at him. "Like...what?"

His chuckle was soft, but his eyes never changed.

"Just what you did. Asking, and demanding at the same time. I just feel that..." He trailed off, and turned away, his eyes searching the stars for something.

Her hand gripped his arm, and she continued, "Please, please tell me."

"I felt that you are this sweet, nice woman, girl, that, I have known for years, but, in my thoughts, well...I just thought...imagined, whatever, that you were...more...frenzied than you let on."

She smiled at him, and turned away for a moment. "Tell me more. What in particular?"

"It was a long time ago..."

"Surely you remember something?"

He smiled softly again, and his voice was barely a whisper. "A princess. A slutty princess..."

She giggled and turned, leaning into his chest again, while staring off at the stars.

His arms snaked back around her and held her tightly against him. She leaned back, feeling his muscles shifting against her every time he moved. Soon, she was leaning far enough back that his chin was resting on her shoulder. She could feel every pulse of his breath against her throat. She shivered, and hoped he didn't pick up on it, but when his right hand came to life, she knew he had.

That hand drifted out in front of her and then back, slipping beneath the sweatshirt he had loaned her. She immediately froze, and by force of habit, placed her hand on his.

His voice was soft and gentle, yet so firm. "If you want me to stop, just say so..." And with that, his hand slid down, ever so slowly. Those fingers glided between her shorts and her panties, and her grip dramatically tightened on his wrist.

Her breaths were coming faster, and her breasts were beginning to ache, the nipples straining against her bra. "Dean...please..."

His hand never stopped...his fingers slid along the expanse of cotton covering her mound, and she clenched her thighs together as his fingers drew over her. "Please...what?" His tone was still soft, but had an odd taunt to it, almost daring her to make him stop.

Her slim fingers were wrapped around his wrist, and they tightened even more, as his fingers rose and slid along her skin, this time underneath her panties. She drew in a long, whistling breath, her heart pounding fast. He took his time as his fingers sank back down, teasing those folds, now slick with her desires.

She groaned softly, the noises from her throat a cross between a whimper and a moan. One of his fingers paused, circling, relishing in the feel of her. "You never said stop baby..." Then, the finger slid in.

Her body was already buzzing. Her skin felt like a live wire, thrumming just for him. When his finger slipped into her, she took a long, dragging breath, and clamped her thighs around his hand again. His arm was so strong...her fingers were leaving marks on his wrist, as she couldn't control it. And her mind, be it the marijuana, or the stars, or him, had already made the decision for her body.

Her hips slid out, towards his hand, and she was rewarded with his thumb atop her clit. She moaned, her hands seeking his body out behind her, as his finger slowly pumped into her. Her body began responding in earnest...she was literally dripping around his finger, and she was on fire, heating from the inside out.

His finger twisted and she arched against him as he raked that soft, spongy patch. Even her fingers started to tingle. The rush of endorphins couldn't come soon enough, and every muscle tightened, as her orgasm blazed through her. She panted, her body just yearning for more.

She twisted, wanting to kiss him, but he held her tight in his arms...his finger retreated, causing a whimper to slide from her throat, but it turned into a grunt, when he powered two fingers inside her. Her hips thrust lewdly forward and his fingers sank deep into her, his thumb mashed roughly against her clit. His words echoed in her head.

"Do it again..."

Spurred on by him and his fingers, she ground against him, riding his hand to another orgasm, this one slamming into her like a bolt of lightning, as his fingers pumped and pulverized her. His thumb ground forcefully into her clit, and she squealed his name as the orgasm carried her along. His slick fingers withdrew, pausing as they lingered before dropping, and swirling over the tight wrinkled flesh of her ass. She gasped, and growled over and over as he teased her.

His slick finger eased slowly into her ass, her breath taken away as her ass softly burned around him. Her hands felt miles away, trying to stroke, or grab him, but finding air. His tongue snaked over her earlobe, kissing, tantalizing her the entire time.

As the burn in her ass started to dissipate, he slid a finger into her wet folds as well, and she groaned again. She was desperate to kiss him, hold him, return something, but she was delirious at the prospect of being a play toy at the moment. His fingers slid into both her holes in unison, and she climbed slowly, clawing at the arm of the chair as she reached her apex yet again. His free hand slid against her throat, and his fingers lifted to her mouth, right before her first scream emitted, and the muffled sound was both breathless and spastic.

She felt his cock beneath his shorts, hidden by the canvas, and, with whatever strength she had left, she twisted, and tried to stroke it. He had anticipated this move, and let her roll completely over, where she landed on her back. Hands yanked her shorts and panties down and, that quickly, his body was hovering over hers. His lips savored hers for the first time, and she gasped as they left all too suddenly, his mouth bypassing the expanse of flesh hidden by his sweatshirt to land on her clit. She was still struggling to catch her breath, and his raspy tongue rolling over her clit brought about an immediate aftershock. It didn't take long for him to begin lapping the delicious cream her body was offering. Her fingers sifted through his silky hair, and she whimpered as his lips parted ways with hers.

Lifting himself up, he took his time dragging the sweatshirt from her body. Her skin was so alive, she barely registered the cool night air. Despite the rush from the previous orgasms, her skin tingled even more warmly simply from the way he gazed at her. His stare made her feel special. And when he mouthed the words 'so fucking gorgeous' to her, she almost came again, just from the intensity.

She pulled herself up into his granite arms and kissed him as roughly as she could, her legs wrapping so tightly around him. He kissed back, tongues mingling, sucking at each other's. His shorts were being pushed down by both sets of hands, and she couldn't feel the smooth skin of his cock along her sex soon enough.

He slid his hips slowly along hers, and the mere heat and ripples from the veins sent her into a lather. She pulled herself up the best she could, trying to mold herself against his body, their lips mashed together the entire time.

His hips slid down, and soon the pressure of the head of his cock rested at her core. She begged softly into his mouth, and was rewarded with his hips driving forward. The wonderful pain of being stretched around him, his unyielding muscles plying into her, caused her to scream silently against his kiss. The stifled scream turned into a whimper when he dragged his cock out, but it was only a second before he plunged back into her again and again.

His body was developing a delicious rhythm, their skin slapping together. Hips mashing, twisting, grinding into each other. She felt flushed, her skin baking as yet another orgasm was approaching. He slowed, and she felt her breath taken away as she rode the crest again, never truly orgasming, but never slowing. She was glowing, and her breath was coming in great gulps. Her head was spinning, and muscles were involuntarily fluttering, as her entire being focused on the cock driving into her.

His body sped up, slamming his cock roughly into her. She was vaguely aware of his lips against hers, and she couldn't hold back. She came in a blinding fit, and thrashed beneath him, growing even more light-headed as her body seemingly forgot to breathe. He slowed for a second, dragged the ragged length of his cock out so slowly that her folds clamped down, trying to force him to stay buried. He suddenly rammed forward and she gasped, and her orgasm never slowed, burning her skin as her body spilled that delicious cream over his cock.

His hips slowly ground to a stop and she growled, feeling full...stuffed. Her breath was coming in pants, and it took her a moment to feel his hands half scooping her up, as he reclined. She went from being on her back to sitting high on him, their bodies still locked together.

She softly ground herself into him, his cock lodged firmly inside her, and she eased forward, sliding her lips against his. She almost blushed, as his gaze tore through her. He leaned back, and his hands, so rough and warm, worked their way up her sides, forcing up to sit up again. His whisper was so soft, "Just stay up there...I have to see you, all of you..."

She growled softly and ground down against him. His hands cupped her breasts and she closed her eyes, concentrating solely on him. His hands molding her flesh; his cock wedged deep within her. She slowly rode him, fucking him, biting her bottom lip, her eyes wanting to wedge shut to enjoy the sensations, but remaining open to watch him. His hands guided her, sliding from her breasts to her hips, keeping her moving on his cock.

It didn't take long before his hands took on a decidedly different tone...his fingers digging roughly into her hips as a low grunt emanated from his throat. Her soft walls could sense his cock changing as well, throbbing as his muscles tightened. She drove herself down harder, wanting to coax it out of him, wanting to give him something remotely like the pleasure he had given her.

She leaned forward, her hands slamming against his chest, as her hips raised and lowered. Inhaling his cock before she raised up, only to slam back down. His fingers dug roughly against her, trying to pin her to him, but she fought through, and slammed down again and again. She felt him growing, pulsing in her, and that made her body react, fluttering around his cock as her own impending orgasm built.

His growl started, followed by a grunt, then she felt the hot splash of him into her, again, and again, and again. His hips spasmed beneath hers, trying to drive up inside her even more, all the while she slammed down against him. His flood immediately sent her over the edge, and her body became a cauldron for their desires. She kissed him, savoring his growls as he pumped into her, and half collapsed against him.

They stayed that way for a while, basking in the glow of each other. His arms slipped around her, holding her tightly against him, and she did the same, taking the time to slide one of her hands through his thick hair.

Resting her head against him, she nuzzled him, and felt completely at peace with the world.

+++

Maggie sighed, as those thoughts lingered. They had stayed locked together for hours, but as the sunrise grew close, they had slipped apart. They shared one last, long kiss, and promises had been made to get in touch once she returned from Europe.

But even the best laid plans go awry. She had tried to get to Minnesota to watch a football game of his, but things had a habit of not going their way. Their phone calls and letters grew more sporadic, until they finally ceased.

When the phone rang at 9:50, she took a deep breath, and answered it.

"Hello?"

That old, familiar chuckle slipped through, and she almost giggled at the sound of it, of him.

"Heya gorgeous."

She took a breath, and fought every desire to get sappy immediately, and just whispered back, "Hiya handsome."

She really didn't know what to expect, and they both sat there in silence, listening to the other breathe. When he finally broke the silence, she blushed at the boundless implications of his words.

"So, when are you coming to visit?"

12