Michael and Bill

Story Info
A lover won't come out of the closet, but he sure did come.
6.5k words
3.88
20.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trippy64
trippy64
20 Followers

My name is Michael. I am gay. Seriously gay. Not bi-sexual, not curious. I know what I want. Cock. I want cock in my mouth and I want it in my ass. I want my cock in other guys' mouth and ass. No girls allowed. I couldn't imagine touching a vagina. Eww. How dudes put their face in there, I'll never know.

Anyway, I am tired of reading stories about guys trying to tell you they aren't gay, they just want to experiment, or that they are married and it only happened once. Not for me.

And if you want to be my lover, you better be totally out. Experiment somewhere else, please. I prefer my men to know what they want and they better want it to be some serious cock sucking and ass fucking. If you are in the closet, don't come round looking to "explore," I am not interested.

I knew I was gay since about 12. Figure it out on someone else's time.

I didn't used to be this militant about it, but the last closet case I took on cost me some serious heart pain. He didn't do it on purpose, and I hope he is well, but I am not trying to help a guy figure it out, again. Too painful.

I miss him.

I was 34 at the time. He was introduced to me by an old lover, Dave. This kid was 21. He was Dave's new roommate. I asked Dave why he wasn't trying to hook up with him (Dave was much older, around 45 I think) and he said the kid wasn't really interested in men.

Dave's gaydar must have been on the fritz or something. This kid may have been confused, but he definitely was on our team. His name is Bill. God, he was hot. He stood about 6'7" tall with big blue eyes, dark brown hair, and he was thin, but not skinny.

His ass was to die for. And as for his package. Those jeans were tight enough to show the outline of a monster cock. I am about a foot or more shorter. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes, and have been told I was cute. I think I do OK, I would fuck me if I had the chance, and honey, I have had the chance. Anyway, this boy had one of those attitudes that said he had no idea how truly sexy he was.

Dave met him at work, Bill needed a place to stay and Dave needed a roommate. It worked out well for Dave since he had a dog. The kid could watch the dog for him while Dave went on a long haul. He was a trucker for the company they both worked for, and was gone a lot. Bill was a mechanic at the shop fixing the trucks that needed it. He relied on Bill to help with his dog.

He was hoping Bill would help lube his ass too, but Bill was not the least bit interested. Dave point blank asked him if he fooled around with men, and Bill said no. But Dave was cool and let him keep the room. They enjoyed each others company when they were around, so I guess it worked out.

Bill worked two jobs, he was a bartender at night so he was gone pretty much all the time, but would go in between jobs to check on and take care of the dog.

So here we were at a rare night off for Bill, Dave in town, and Dave wanted to get with me for some alone time. Bill was bored and asked if he could tag along with Dave, not realizing Dave was on a mission.

Dave didn't think it would be a big deal to ditch him later, I was cool with it, figured we could eat dinner then somehow split up afterward.

Bill was hilarious. He had a very dry sense of humor, and as we watched various patrons at the restaurant, Bill would crack jokes and not even smile, and I would bust a gut. He could be very bitchy. Finally after the check came, Dave and I were ready to get down to some action, and that was when Bill put two and two together. "Sorry guys, didn't mean to cut in on your 'date'."

"No problem, but we are going back to my place." I said. and so Bill took Dave's car and we were going to ride in mine to my place, and then I would get Dave home later. It wasn't far. Then I got in my car and it wouldn't start.

We flagged Bill down as he was leaving the parking lot."Hold on, we can't get my car started." I said. He parked again and started rummaging around under the hood. I watched from behind, and the curve of that ass was starting to get my motor started. He jiggled a couple of thingys, had Dave try a couple of times to start it, then finally it started running after they did various things.

"You have a bad fuel line issue. Either a pump going bad, a filter clog or something. I can take it with me to the shop tomorrow and check it out, and get it back to you between shifts. Just bring Dave back tomorrow and we'll swap it out. It'll run now, but I am not sure if I can get it going again if it stops. I will leave it at work and walk home from there. It is only two blocks from our place."

I agreed. For two reasons, It gave me a chance to see him again, and to maybe repay him. And get my car fixed, because this wasn't the first time I had issues. Dave and I jumped in Dave's car, and I started pumping him with questions.

"So what's his story?"

"He's a good kid. Quiet. Only works. I have only seen him go out on occasion, never brings anyone home, boy or girl." Dave said.

"And you asked him if he was gay?"

"Yeah, and he said he never tried anything with a guy."

"That's different. Did he say specifically he was straight?"

"No. Why? You interested?" Dave asked.

"Hell yes, did you see that ass?" I replied. "Honey, I could spend weeks in there."

"You should see him naked. And good Lord, he is hung. He walked from the shower to his room a couple of weeks back, thinking he was alone. He was semi-hard, I bet it gets to be 9 inches." Dave was smiling at me.

"Did you try anything?"

"That's when I fucking asked him! You don't let something like that pass you by. I said, 'You wanna fool around?' and he just got real quiet, apologized for being naked and ran in his room. He came out later dressed, and said he was sorry again. I said it was no big deal, but did he ever try it with a guy.

"He got real red and said 'No'. I let it alone. If he were interested, when he was there naked in front of me would have been a fine time to try something, but I aint gonna push myself on anybody. I get enough action as it is."

"Man, you are clueless." I said. "He turned red. Straight guys laugh or get angry. They don't turn red. I swear, no wonder you come after your old lovers"

"That and you are a great piece of ass."

The next afternoon I took Dave back to his place, and just as promised, there was my car in the parking lot, with the keys and a note in the apartment. He fixed some filter thing and said "No charge Should run great for now." Bill was no where to be found. He must have gone to the second job that night. Dave said he was going on a ten day trip the next day. I asked him Bill's schedule.

"During the week, he works 7-3 every day, 8-1 on Saturday. Then the club varies. It is never the same two weeks in a row. He must be working tonight. I never ask." Clueless.

I decided to hang out the next night and see if he had to work. I got there around 4. I knew Dave was gone. I knocked on the door, and he opened it up. He answered and smiled real big, like he was happy to see me.

I took that as a sign. He looked cute in his t-shirt and shorts. His shirt was skin tight, and his chest definition was visible. And his tight shorts were showing off that bulge. I started to get hard just checking him out. He invited me in.

"Not working tonight?"

"Nope. I work Monday, Thursday's and all weekend. Every other Sunday off. Dave and I usually catch dinner on my off Sunday. Sorry for barging in last night. I didn't realize what was going on..."

"Oh, it was fine. I got my car fixed, so it worked out. What do you think about Dave?"

"What a great guy. Never here, like having the place to myself. He was nice to let me room with him. The rent here isn't so bad, compared to if I had to have my own place. I like chatting with him. He is like an uncle or something."

"You don't find him attractive?" I asked, trying to figure him out.

"No way, what is he like, 40 or something? He is a little too old for my taste. Well, that and he is a guy." He blushed.

"What about a girl friend?"

"For Dave? I am not sure, he sees all kinds of folks in and out of here. Guys, girls, someone I have yet to figure out which. One time, he brought home a hooker. Wanted to know if I wanted seconds. God, no. I couldn't image one of those girls on a first run basis. Even his ex-wife stops by for quickies. He is never hurting for action when he is home-"

"No, I meant for you."

"Me? I'm kinda in a dry spell. But it is self imposed. I was going out a lot from the bar, and I hit up one of the waitresses, and well, cardinal rule, never sleep with the help. Anyway, after I didn't make it a regular thing, she made a stink on every girl I tired to pick up afterwards. I figured I better keep a low profile. I am sort of too busy for that working as much as I do. What about you? Any girlfr... oh wait, you do it differently. Any boyfriends, besides Dave?"

He just had no idea how cute he was, just breezily talking to me. I don't think he even suspects I want him. Badly.

"Ha. Dave just uses me for sex, but I like hanging with him. I have a few friends I see every now and then, when the mood strikes. Nothing permanent. I stopped by to thank you so much for fixing my car. You probably saved me a ton of money. I have no idea how those things work."

"Glad to help. it has a few other issues I noticed when I was under the hood. I can work on it here and there. If you bring it by on a Saturday, I can take it in and work on it right after my shift. I am not working this Saturday night, at the bar, so i have plenty of time to fix yours. I traded shifts so after I fix whatever trucks are on my list for the day, I can put yours on the lift and get it serviced for you. "

"Oh man, that would be great." And maybe you can service me as well, I thought. "So wait, you are off Saturday night?"

"Yeah. I could work on your car and then you can not have to worry about anything for a little while. It is a VW, so it will need work again." He laughed.

"Maybe I could take you to dinner to pay you back, since you are off."

"Sure, just bring it by around 1, we'll take it to the shop, I'll get the things I saw taken care of and we can shower and head out afterward."

"That would be fine," I couldn't wait till Saturday.

Saturday rolled around, I met him at his shop at one as agreed, and he was looking hot in his uniform. Grease on his hands and a smudge on his forehead. He was sweaty from working all morning, and his smell was intoxicating. I made an attempt to rub up against him while trying to give him the keys, he just smiled and got in and drove it on the lift.

I hung out with him while he worked. He had ordered parts and stuff he said, so he was all ready. As he went to work, I continued to check him out. That ass just left me mesmerized, it was so round and perfect. I started imaging how I would get him to bed, and my cock started to get hard.

He just chatted and I answered his questions, but he seemed not to really notice me as he paid attention to whatever he was doing to my car. He was clueless as to what he was doing to me by just standing there. He had no idea he was affecting me, and was just acting like I was one of the guys he regularly talked to.

After an hour or so of him touching every part of my car (couldn't wait till I got him to touch every part of me) he handed me the keys, and said "All done. Tires rotated, brakes checked, fluids changed and topped off, and I repaired the idler arm, so it should handle a little better."

"OK, if you say so."

"I'm going home to get a shower and get this grease off. What do you want to do afterward?"

I was lost in the thought of him naked in the shower. "Um, oh, yeah, how about Café Logan. They make a great steak, and my friend Kevin works there, we can get drinks gratis."

Plus, Kevin will be so jealous of this hottie I am out with. I agreed to meet him at his place to pick him up, and I went home to change. I got so hot on the way home, my boner was raging by the time I walked in the door.

I stroked one off just imagining him naked at that very moment, rubbing soap all over that gorgeous body. I came in no time flat, he had me so worked up. And he had no idea this was going on with me, totally oblivious to the effect he was having on me. I needed to get him in the sack tonight.

I met him at the appointed time, and we had a great dinner and conversation. We talked about where and how we grew up, school, previous lovers, first times. He got so red describing the girl he got in the back of a Jeep Cherokee.

I finally asked if he ever had been with a guy, after he was very comfortable and a little sauced from drinks. He got real quiet and looked around, and turned beet red. "There was one guy in high school, and then a couple of others here in college. Nothing major to speak of."

I knew it! "Promise not to tell Dave. I told him I didn't get like that. He seems to like that sort of thing, and I just couldn't let him know. I don't want to have to turn him down."

Honey, I am so telling the whole world as soon as I get you out of the closet and into the sunshine.

"But yeah, a couple. I don't like to talk about it."

"It's OK, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Just answer this, was it with a guy first or a girl?"

"A guy."

I ordered more drinks. I was so going to get him to open up to me and it seemed alcohol was the way to make it happen. We stayed and drank for a while. When it was time to go, he was pretty drunk. Almost couldn't stand. I helped him to the car. I asked him if he wanted to crash at my place since it was closer. He said sure. I drove him home, and took him inside.

He crashed on the couch before I could steer him into the bedroom.

Sigh.

And it was only 10:30. He must have really drank. I resigned myself to going to sleep alone. I laid in bed, stroking my meat imaging what could be. I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't get off, this wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted him. About an hour of trying to sleep or whatever, I got up to check on him. Just as I got to the living room he was headed back to the hall. "I need to use the can." I pointed him to the bathroom, then went back to my room. As he opened the door after finishing, I called for him, and he came into my room. "Why don't you crash here, it's way more comfortable than the couch."

He agreed and started undressing and got down to his underwear. Bikini, I could see from the pale light. Not enough to conceal his package, and his body was incredible. So sinewy and cut. Not an ounce of fat. My heart started racing as I checked out what I could see. The perfect male form in all its naked glory. He crawled into bed. He said good night and thanked me for dinner. So polite, so clueless.

Now what? He is laying right there, next to me, with just bikini underwear on making me so hard. I started to toss and turn and 'accidentally' bumped my leg next to his. Nothing. I turned again, and bumped my ass against his thigh. Then I felt it. A finger or two 'accidentally' rubbed against my ass. I about jumped. He finally put his hand on my hip and sort of rolled closer to me. "You awake?"

"Yeah." My heart is really pounding.

"I think I know what you are trying to do right now"

"Who me?" I faked innocence as sincere as I could muster.

"It's OK. I would like to try something with you" Woo-hoo, I almost flipped over right there until i heard, "But I can't"

What, "Honey, why not?"

"Look, you are a great guy, but I just cant right now."

It was then that I noticed water glistening on his cheek. He was crying.

"It's OK, baby, I know you're scared. We can take it slow"

He pulled in a deep breath. "I am not scared." he said rather definitively. He pulled another deep breath.

"I went cruising over a year ago. Well, I didn't know I was cruising. I went to the bookstore to buy some mags. Ya know, just to get going. I had no intention of meeting anyone...." His voice drifted off.

"Everyone hooks up with some-" He put his fingers to my lips, his voice was quivering.

"Let me finish. If I stop now, I'll never get it out. I never went there to meet someone. I went to get magazines. He seemed nice enough when he came to my car as I was leaving. He followed me around in the store and I didn't really pay attention. But he seemed nice enough. So I agreed to go back to his place. It was cool at first, he was relaxed, then... then.."

At this point he was crying so hard. I freaked, I didn't know what to do, then I just grabbed him and held him. This big guy was just crying and shaking in my arms.

I just stroked his head and held on tight. He continued, ".. he was just so nice at first. gentle with me. Then whatever he gave me kicked in. I have no idea. I woke up to him just doing these things to me and oh God. it hurt. It hurt so bad. I didn't want to do that, I just wanted magazines."

He continued crying for a while.

He finally got the rest of his story out. About how the guy had him bound and forced himself in both places. There was some blood, so he was deathly afraid he was infected. Getting tested every month. Not going out, not seeing anyone. Didn't want to spread anything, didn't want to get the police involved. That was the self-imposed dry spell.

He was so confident in the daylight. But here, now, he was a little boy, so scared. He was afraid to tell anyone, he didn't want anyone to know about his escapades with guys. I forgot about my lust.

But I knew he probably needed help. I just held him and we lay there, both of us skin to skin, and we finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he was up after me, I had just made coffee. He was bright and shiny as he came into the kitchen, if none of what we discussed ever happened. "Wow, I had fun last night. You sure know how to throw a party."

"Um.."

"Seriously, I liked that you listened. I never told anyone that stuff before, and just telling you made me feel better, I think. I'm glad Dave introduced me to you, I like you."

There he was again, being all nonchalant about his effect on me. It so turned me on. I said, "Let's go to the beach!"

"I can till around 3, then off to work." he said.

We spent the day laying out, swimming a little but mostly sunning. he got up around three and waved goodbye. "I'll see ya next time I see ya." In the sunlight, his body was just so hot. And that bulge. I got up to go home as well. When I got there, I shut the door, and sat on the couch. I started thinking about if he was going to open up to me, if it would be worth it, if I had it in me to get him out of the closet.

If he could get help to what happened to him. Then I pictured that ass as it walked away from me just moments ago. So round in his tight shorts. The vision started my cock getting hard, and I started rubbing. I then imagined how his cock would feel in my ass. It was so big, I thought. I was rubbing faster and faster. The image of his strong arms towering over me as he pumped me with that hard rock of his. I finally felt the urge coming up from deep within, I thrust two fingers up my ass, and let out a scream as I came. I lay there, breathing heavy when I was done, still rubbing my dick. I decided that maybe he was worth it, if he was just half as good as he is in my imagination.

Part 2

Bill and I started talking on the phone every night he was off for the next few weeks. We talked for hours. We got very close with those conversations. I was working a lot and didn't want to go out much, but I wanted to see him. Then he started getting more hours at the bar, and I tried contacting him the next few days, and only got his answering machine, or occasionally Dave but Bill was not home much. Working as usual was what Dave said.

The last time I called, Dave asked me if I was successful in getting Bill to bed. I lied and said he was straight. I had decided to try and pursue this, just to see it through now, but also, because. I think I was falling in love with him. And I think he liked me too. He was always happy when I called, and was calling me as well.

trippy64
trippy64
20 Followers
12