Michaela Gets It Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you want me with you if you're on a date?" she asked.

"Because I like you and I'd like to get to know you better."

Kyle stood and listened to the girl's conversation but began to get nervous and looked back at his car parked in the traffic lane of the bridge with both doors still open.

"Come on, we need to go before I start blocking traffic."

"Come with us. I want you to," Michaela said, steering Randi to the convertible.

They got in the car and Kyle drove toward Michaela's house not knowing what else to do. Michaela loosened her seatbelt and turned to talk to Randi sitting in the back seat. They made small talk until Kyle stopped the car in front of the Swenson house and parked.

Michaela led them into the dimly lit house and turned on some more lights. She noticed Randi was warming up to her little by little and had lost her hostility towards her. Michaela was able to see her better in the light and noticed what a nice body she had tucked away in her tight fitting jeans and blouse tied in front.

"What do you like to watch on TV?" Michaela asked.

"Oh, I like the classic movies about the best. I really enjoy the old black and white films."

"I do too!" Michaela said, picking up the remote and turning the TV on.

Accepting the fact quite calmly that his date with Michaela was over, Kyle stood up to not get interested in a movie.

"Randi, we'd ought to be getting on home now. I have to open up the lunch room for the folks who work on Saturdays." Kyle said softly.

"Oh, shit, just when I started to enjoy myself!"

"Why don't you call home and tell them Randi is going to spend the night with me?" Michaela suggested. "We'll see that she gets home tomorrow morning."

"Yeah! Would you, Kyle?" Randi beamed.

"Alright. I guess it'll be okay. I'll call you tomorrow then, Michaela. Night."

"Good night, Kyle. Thanks for the wonderful evening!" she called to him as he closed the door.

A great change came over Randi after her brother had left. She was much more relaxed and acted as though the events of the evening had never happened.

"Hey, I'm sorry I ruined your date." Randi said softly.

"You didn't ruin anything. I had a lovely time and then I got to meet you. It's been a wonderful evening."

"Well, Kyle looked disappointed."

"Oh, there'll be more dates, don't worry about that," Michaela smiled. "Do you go out on dates much?"

"No, I don't get asked out very much. When I was in school, if a boy took me out all the other boys would tease him mercilessly and they wouldn't ask me a second time. I guess I'm just too ugly."

"Oh, now that's not true! You are a very pretty girl."

"My eyes are crooked! I know what I look like. You have no idea how I was bullied and called names when I was in school!"

"I know, kids can be very cruel when they want to be. Come into my bedroom, I want to show you something."

Michaela led her into her bedroom and sat her down at her vanity. She dug out a pair of sunglasses and put them on Randi's face. Then she did a complete makeup job on her and topped it off with brushing her hair.

"Now, look into the mirror and tell me what you see."

"Gosh, you did a wonderful job!"

"See how beautiful you can look? All you need do is wear tinted glasses if you feel self conscious about your eyes and put on a little makeup and you'd be gorgeous."

Randi giggled. "Now I'm all dolled up and no date to go out with!"

"Would the lady grant me the honor of being her date for the night?" Michaela said mellow dramatically.

"Get serious." Randi smiled.

"Oh, but I am serious. Neither of us have anything else to do tonight so why can't we date?"

"What will we do?!" Randi asked, snickering at the idea.

"Would you like to dance?"

Without waiting for an answer, Michaela turned on a radio that played soft, slow, romantic music. She took Randi by the hand and led her into a dance with her at a safe distance.

"I usually listen to this station when I masturbate at night," she said. "It's so romantic I can fantasize about anyone anywhere and really get off big time."

Randi pulled back for a moment to look at her in surprise but said nothing.

Michaela pulled her a little bit closer but still the only thing touching was their thighs which would bump together from time to time.

"I masturbate two or three times a day usually," Michaela said. "Do you masturbate?"

It may be just girl talk to Michaela but Randi found it too uncomfortable.

"No." Randi replied.

"Oh, I thought everyone did. Well, I find it relaxes me and I get in touch with my own feelings. I learn what feels good to me so I can tell my lover what pleases me. Don't you think that's a good idea?"

"Yes, I guess so," Randi said to be part of the conversation. "I do a little bit."

"How much is a little bit? Once a day?" Michaela asked nonchalantly.

"About that," Randi smiled, getting more comfortable with the conversation.

"I started masturbating when I was twelve, as soon as I found out what a pussy was made for. Did you?"

"I think that's when I started," Randi smiled sheepishly.

Michaela pulled her a little closer again and their thighs brushed together almost constantly Randi let out a small gasp when she realized their breasts were brushing together from time to time but said nothing. She laid her head on Michaela's shoulder and smiled.

"I just use my fingers mostly, I don't very often use a vibrator or anything," Michaela continued. "Do you use a toy?"

"No, but I have used a hand held shower nozzle once or twice," Randi blushed.

"Oh, wow! I love a shower nozzle! The water just hits your clit so softly it drives you crazy waiting for it to hit it harder, but of course it never does. I have to help it with my finger then. Sometimes I don't rub at all, I just tap on my clit with one fingertip."

"I like to switch the water back and forth from hot to cold," Randi giggled.

"Oh, I'll have to try that," Michaela chuckled and hugged Randi tightly.

She pulled Randi in to a close dance, letting their bodies touch full on in the front. Randi put her head back on Michaela's shoulder and smiled, breathing a little heavy. They continued to dance closely together until the song ended and the DJ started talking.

"All this naughty talk about masturbating has got me so randy my panties are wet. How about you?" Michaela said.

"Yeah, me too," Randi giggled.

"I think I'll take a shower to cool off a bit, want to join me? I'll wash your back and you wash mine.

"Okay, - yeah, - I need a shower too." Randi said timidly, struggling with her inhibitions.

Michaela took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom then turned the water on to heat up. She undressed without looking at Randi but felt the girl's eyes on her. When she looked up Randi had taken off he shirt and jeans and stood there in her blue bra and matching panties.

"Do you like the water hot or just warm?" Michaela asked.

"Just warm to begin with 'til my skin gets used to it, then you can make it hotter if you want to."

"You can hang your lingerie on the hooks on the door. That's a pretty bra, I like it."

"Thank you," Randi said softly. "That's about all I have to spend my money on is underwear and clothing."

"Do you work?"

"Yeah. I'm a sales girl in a store downtown," Randi said.

She slid off her bra and hung it on a hook.

"Nice boobies," Michaela complimented her. "Bigger than mine!"

Michaela bounced her breasts in her hands playfully, making Randi change from a self-conscious smile to a nervous giggle.

Randi waited nervously until Michaela stepped into the tub and held the shower curtain open for her, then slid her panties off exposing a patch of hair not too high or too wide, but thick enough to conceal her throbbing pussy lips. She stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain. Michaela's hands went immediately to her back and began to wash it with a soapy sponge. She did her shoulders and back as far down as her butt cheeks and stopped

"There, you can do the rest," Michaela said, handing Randi the sponge. "Wash my back first."

Michaela turned to let Randi scrub her back then. Randi washed her back thoroughly but her breathing was becoming heavier as she touched the bare skin of another person. It was something she hadn't done in a very long time. Before she could stop, Michaela reached behind herself and put her fingers beneath her butt cheeks then lifted and dropped them playfully several times, causing the fleshy globes to bounce and jiggle seductively.

"Do you think my ass is getting big?" Michaela asked innocently.

"Oh, no, I think your ass is gorgeous. It's just right." Randi said, trying to hide the urgent feelings within her.

Randi washed Michaela's back lower and soon was washing her ass cheeks too. She lathered the soap round and round on the fleshy butt cheeks, feeling the smoothness of the two globes It was the first time she had ever touched a girl's naked ass and doing so started building a fire in her honey pot.

"I'll give you forty-five minutes to quit that," Michaela joked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"No, shit, don't be sorry! I like it when someone rubs my ass. If it doesn't put me to sleep it turns me on. Here, turn around and I'll show you what I mean," Michaela said.

Randi turned her back around and took a deep breath in anticipation. She was rewarded by Michaela's hands and sponge soaping up her round butt cheeks. Randi shut her eyes to relish the feeling of the warm, intimate touch all over her rump. She discovered what Michaela meant, it was starting to turn her on more than what she already was. Suddenly the sponge went deep between her legs and lightly slid up her pussy lips and butt crack, goosing her.

"Gotcha! Ha Ha Ha!" Michaela laughed loudly.

"You horse's ass! I'll get even with you," Randi chuckled.

"You want to do that to me??? Okay, here," Michaela said, turning around to offer her ass.

"No, that's alright, you might like it too much," she quipped.

Randi looked at the bending girl's ass bashfully. She could see the amazing butt cheeks spread apart a little showing her little puckered hole and smooth pussy lips nestled between her thighs. It was something new to her. Even in school she never got such a good, close view of a woman's private parts like that.

"Oh, go ahead, you may as well get even and get it over with. I deserve it, I shouldn't have done it to you," Michaela giggled.

Randi took her sponge and, starting with Michaela's pussy lips, drew the sponge lightly and slowly up her pussy, puckered hole and up the crack of her ass. The thrill of touching another woman's pussy and ass, even if it was with a sponge, sent goose bumps up and down her arms.

"Woo hoo!" Michaela squealed. "That tickles."

"Yeah?? Try it when you're not expecting it," Randi giggled.

"I don't know about you but I'm just as horny as ever! That shower didn't do a bit of good to cool my pussy down."

"Well, your goosing didn't help either!" Randi reminded her.

"Yeah, that plus you're so damn sexy in my shower with me. One look at your chi chis and I get creamy between the legs."

Randy thought she was kidding again but that's how she felt herself. She figured she'd do a little teasing, too, to again even the score.

"I know, the same here. When I got my hands on your luscious ass I thought I'd flood the tub."

'Let's not get dressed just yet, let's lay on the bed for a little bit," Michaela suggested.

Why? What have you got in mind?" Randi asked warily.

"Since we talked about masturbating so much we might as well go ahead and do it," Michaela suggested. "I'm still hot and horny and could use a good rub off or two, how about you? Couldn't you use an orgasm or two to sleep on?"

"Yeah, I could - but I'd be too embarrassed to do it in front of you."

"Oh, why would you be embarrassed? We both know we do it regularly so why would it be a problem if we see it?" Michaela asked.

"It just seems worse to see it than to just know about it."

"But, I'll be busy rubbing one off myself, I won't have time to stare at you. I can't ask you to leave my room or to lock yourself in the bathroom to do what we both know we're doing! Come on.""

"It's just that I've never seen a naked girl up close before tonight and now, everything is coming at me all at once."

"Well, but haven't you ever thought about being with a girl just to kiss her and experiment with her?"

"Oh, I suppose so, but I've never planned on doing stuff with a girl. - Michaela, are you, ah, are you a lesbian?"

"Of course not, I love cock too much. I couldn't give it up. I just like to play around with girls sometimes, too, so I guess that makes me bisexual, you know?"

"Well, I just don't think I could let a girl touch me is all."

"Okay, I won't touch you. We'll lay side by side and rub a few off. You can close your eyes and pretend I'm not here if you want to, but I'm betting you'll want to watch me a little bit. It's okay if you do, I don't mind people watching me," Michaela told her.

Michaela laid down on her bed and patted the mattress beside her for Randi to join her. Randi stood for a while to think about it but when Michaela stuck two fingers up her pussy, moaning loudly, Randi gave in and decided to give it a try.

Randi started by closing her eyes and pretending she was alone on her own bed. She began rubbing her clit in a circular motion, feeling the wetness between her labia that had been there all evening. Now that she had begun she felt comfortable with Michaela masturbating on the bed next to her, in fact, she was greatly turned on by that fact. She opened her eyes and looked over at Michaela and glanced at her hand bouncing on her pussy. The erotic scene caused her to gasp audibly.

"What are you thinking right now?" Michaela asked.

"How beautiful you look while masturbating."

"It's so nice to have you here with me while we masturbate. It makes it sexier and more fun than doing it alone. Don't you think?" Michaela asked.

"Yeah, it's really turning me on. Even when you look over at me it makes me hotter and not at all embarrassed," Randi confessed.

Michaela bent her leg so that her knee was touching Randi's thigh. Randi didn't move away so Michaela stretched her leg out so their legs were touching from their knee to their foot.

"You know what I like to do? I like to lay on my tummy and bounce my hips on my fingers. It's just like you're riding a real cock."

Michaela rolled onto her tummy and demonstrated the masturbatory position she'd just described. She held her hand stationary with three fingers pointed upward and into her fuck hole while she bounced her hips up an down as rapidly as possible. Her round ass cheeks jiggled, clenched, waved and wobbled in the air as she gyrated her hips with wild, erotic abandon.

"Oh, god, it feels so good!" Michaela exclaimed.

"God, your ass looks so hot up in the air, wiggling and waving like that," Randi said with a lusty voice.

Randi stared wantonly at her ass as Michaela humped her own fingers and moaned loudly with pleasure. She wanted to reach over and stroke those beautiful orbs waving in the air but that would be so gay. No, she just enjoyed the sexy sight and rubbed her own clit with more abandon. After a bit she thought she'd like to try that position so she rolled over on her stomach with her face toward Michaela to keep watching her. Michaela felt her move and turned her head to face Randi, their noses almost touching.

"It feels so good, doesn't it?" Michaela said more than asked.

"It feels wonderful," Randi smiled. "I've never had this much fun before with anyone."

"I bet it would be even more fun if someone stroked our ass cheeks while we did it, don't you think so?" Michaela asked.

"Oh, yes! That would be hot," Randi said, looking lustfully at Michaela's beautiful ass.

"I have an idea. Why don't you rub my ass cheeks for a bit while I do it and then I'll rub yours for a while? Want to?" Michaela suggested.

Randi couldn't reply. Her brain went on pause while her feelings and emotions took her over. Her hand reached over as if by its own accord and caressed the smooth, round ass cheeks she had been admiring. She had touched Michaela's naked butt in the shower but this is different. Now she was stroking that beautiful ass while Michaela was having sex! She became light headed with the erotic overload.

Okay, it's your turn I'm getting close to cumming," Michaela said with a lusty voice.

"I am too," Randi said weakly.

Michaela slid over closer to Randi so she could keep her hand there while she reached over to stroke Randi's ass. Michaela rubbed and caressed Randi's sexy ass all over while their breathing became heavier by the moment, each letting out soft moans with every exhale. Michaela just had to, so she slid her fingers down Randi's ass crack slowly until she felt the girl's wet slit beneath them. As soon as her fingertips slid into the wet folds of her pussy, Randi went over the top.

"I'm cumming! Oh! Ahhhhhhhh!" Randi wailed in ecstasy.

Randi felt the strange fingers enter her pussy from behind and eagerly accepted them. She should have been shocked and disgusted by another girl touching her pussy but she wasn't. Just the opposite, she was so turned by them that she was rushed over the top into a blissful orgasm. When her orgasm abated she became curious as to what it would be like to put her fingers into another girl's pussy. Slowly and shyly she lowered her hand on Michaela's ass and slid her fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She could tell she loved it and soon Michaela was wreathing and thrashing in her glorious orgasm.

"Oh, yes! Put your fingers in me! I'm cumming! Fuck! Oh!"

They looked at one another and smiled. Then they closed the small distance between them and kissed, just a light touching of the lips, but a lingering kiss that Randi warmed up to quickly. Randi kissed her again, a little quicker but a little harder this time.

"When you touched my pussy and when I touched your pussy just now, you know, it was the first time a girl ever touched my pussy and the first time I ever touched another girl's pussy. I don't understand, I liked - no, - I loved it!"

"Well, there's nothing wrong with that," Michaela said softly. "It was a heated moment."

"Yeah, but - I said I loved it. Before tonight I wouldn't have dreamed of doing something like that. But tonight - I loved it and want to do it more. What is wrong with me?!"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with you," Michaela explained. "I spent the night trying to show you things about yourself that you may be overlooking. You're discovering that you have bisexual tendencies and there's nothing in the world wrong with that. I openly admit I'm bisexual and you don't think there's something wrong with me, do you?! I just want you to see what a beautiful person you are because I don't want you to try to hurt yourself again."

"Oh, listen, I wasn't going to jump off that bridge! I was just thinking if maybe that would be the answer to my problems. I know now that would never be the answer."

"Then my efforts tonight weren't in vain! That's precisely what I've been trying to show you. You're a beautiful, sexy, intelligent young woman with so much to live for. Don't ever think otherwise."

"After tonight I'll never think otherwise. I owe it all to you, Michaela. The question is, what happens next? Where do I go from here?"

"What do you want to happen next? Do you want to stop and go to sleep? Do you want to continue and let me show you what it's like to make love to a woman?"

"Yes, I'd like to continue what we've started, please. I already told you I wanted more. If I'm bisexual, so be it, but I've got to know - know what it would be like. I want to know what I'm really like."