Michelle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After satisfied filming my bottom. His friend shifted his attention to my chest. He pulled down my right hand away from the seat and slipped my dress off my right arm to completely expose my breasts. He started filming my dangling melon.

The fat man joined in by pulling my right arm to my back and attacked my breast. He squeezed me hard and rough and my breast was no way to escape from him. My nipple grew rock-hard and full erect under his harsh treatment. The whole peak of my melon turned red and painful. But the pains were nothing compared to the erotic sensations that kept rolling in.

Every detail was captured by the viewcam.

More hands joined in. I closed my eyes as I surrendered my horny body to whoever whom claimed his rights. I did not know how many hands were on my body eventually. All I knew was my orgasm rolled like volcano eruptions soon after the man on my left cupped my breast with his huge palm. I could not suppress any more and released my deep moans of satisfaction right before every body.

Soon after that pilot announced the landing and the game ended.

...

The plane landed. I walked toward to the main building; the sun was hot and warm wind blowing down my hem. My heart raced again; how am I supposed to keep the secret of my missing panties. More challengingly, how am I supposed to tell my brother my newfound desire; that if man force upon me, I might just give in completely.

...

"Hey. Are you Max?" Some one shouted from behind us.

We turned back and I found that it was the man that sat beside me earlier. He was really tall and handsome.

"Hey. Danny! What's a surprise? You come to Langkawi too!" My brother walked forward to receive his friend.

"Danny, let me introduce. This is Michelle, my girl friend. Michelle, this is my old friend, Danny." My brother pulled me toward him and introduced me to his friend; the man that saw things I did on the plane and the man who landed his hand on my naked body!

That was the beginning of my trip to Langkawi Island.

-----------------------------------------------

Note to my Dear Readers.

Thanks for reading my story. I found my fantasies gone wilder every time I write and I would do more daring things to pleasure myself (in my fantasy). Let me know what you think of the story. The plot seemed quite unrealistic to me. Nevertheless, I enjoyed very much writing and fantasying it. What about you?

I started writing this story some time ago but I was reluctant to post it because it opens up a new storyline that would take many more stories to complete. But I decided to post it anyway; hopefully I find the time and courage to complete the rest of those stories in the future.

12