Michelle Grilling at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Once inside Michelle looked at Robert who, rather than come forward for her to take him into her hand said "You'll have to give them the whole experience." and she nodded acceding to his quiet demand. Pat started to move toward the urinal and pull his zipper down when Michelle put her hand over his stopping him. She kneeled down, and raised her hands one holding the top of his pants and the other pulling down his zipper.

Michelle reached into his shorts, pulled down his boxers in front and gently unfolded his dick from its enclosure. She held it softly in her hand, not squeezing as Robert had taught her. Penny was watching her closely now, surprised with all that was happening but also a bit tipsy and curious. "So now what?" she asked.

"Now we wait for him."

Pat, though he really needed to go, was so shocked by what was happening that he didn't know whether to pee, or jam his semi-erect penis into those gorgeous lips that were so close. Knowing in the back of his mind that the latter would certainly be the cause for a quick, but extremely expensive divorce, he closed his eyes and relaxed. A stream of golden urine came gushing out of him and Michelle aimed it purposely at the urinal making sure that as little as possible splashed out though some of it at first did and she felt the droplets hit her on her face, chest and thighs. It seemed like he peed forever and the girls both Adrienne and Penny watched intensely. George was mesmerized by what was going on and Robert just smiled.

When Pat was finally done he started to reach down to tap the end of his dick as was his habit but Michelle stopped him "No, getting the last drops off is my job." and, to his amazement she leaned forward and put her lips around the end of his cock sucking it in her beautiful mouth and twirling he tongue around the head and the slit where his pee had just finished coming from. Michelle, on her own, took him deeply into her mouth once and pulled his length with her lips as she retreated kissing the tip of his cock before tucking it in his shorts.

Adrienne, visibly upset and with more than a little anger at this display shoved George forward. "You want her to do you too?!" "Go ahead, Michelle, do him too. It's the last time it'll ever happen for him."

Michelle looked at Robert who wasn't watching her, rather he was looking outside for the moment. Not sure of what to do next she reached up and asked George "Do you want me to do you too?"

"Oh... yes, yes I do."

You could hear a pin drop.

George was wearing swim trunks so Michelle pulled them down over his hips and buttocks freeing his dick which was much smaller than Pat or Robert's. Flaccid it was only perhaps a couple of inches long and she wasn't sure how to hold it. But she reached up and took him in her hand palm down and aimed him. Her holding him had the effect of exciting him and he started to grow before her eyes and his smell was one which she breathed in and loved. Holding him with her thumb and two fingers she aimed him toward the urinal and he started to pee. Just as his flow was unleashing, something bumped into Michelle and she slipped forward her face now in the direct stream of George's piss. Adrienne jumped and laughed. Michelle quickly righted herself but was soaked now with George's piss. Still she finished her job. She nuzzled her face on George's thigh moving the wet hair out of her face and then leaned forward as she had done for Pat and pulled his now semi-erect penis into her mouth.

Adrienne said 'You really are a slut aren't you, Michelle?" who responded with a slight nod.

"Then finish him off, slut." Michelle looked up at Robert who gave a slight tilt to his head and she went to work.

Pulling George's growing member in her mouth she reached up with her other hand and cupped his balls lightly. She rocked back and forth on George's dick and then moved her hand under him and started to play with his puckered anus. Pushing a finger in him, slightly at first but then more forcefully Adrienne squealed "Yes! Fuck his ass -- he's such a pussy." With that George shot his load. Spurt after spurt shot into Michelle's waiting mouth and she kept her head on top of him swallowing and swallowing her finger still playing with his butt hole. Finally, with his last bit of cum in her mouth and his knees weakening he touched her head and said "Enough."

She pulled her finger from his tight hole and then let his softening member drop out of her mouth. She kissed it once and then pulled his trunks back up to his waist.

"I think I need a shower now." was all she said as she stood up, kissed Robert on the cheek and walked, her hips rolling softly, to the ladies locker room.

"I think I'll help her." Penny said and followed quickly.

Adrienne said "I think it's time for George and me to go. Don't you George?"

Meekly George nodded. "Thanks for a great time. Good night." and they left the men's room leaving only Robert and Pat.

Pat, amazed with what had just happened spoke up "Wow that was something Robert. You are right. Michelle is every man's dream."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers