Michelle Lesson 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down on your back and relax. Let me do what I need to do." Michelle sat on the bed and I guided her to the center. I attached each of her wrists to a rope and then tied her ankles. I looked at my 18 year old daughter blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the bed, naked and helpless. Her bare pussy was exposed and her nipples were stiff peaks. Her young pink clit was poking out begging to be licked. If I hadn't feared punishment myself, I would have eaten her. I wanted to take her myself and fuck her but she had broken a major rule and now she was going to be punished by her mother and her aunt. She would suffer pain tonight and yet she should have the most intense orgasm of her young life, if she lasted that long.

"Do you remember the safe word?" Michelle only nodded. "Good. That's all that will protect you now. We must both remain silent from now on unless told to speak." I kissed her lips gently and let my tongue touch hers for a few moments. Then I stepped away and closed the mouth zipper on the hood I was wearing. I walked to the bedroom door and knocked on it three times, the signal that all was ready. Then I moved across the room and stood against the wall, hands behind my back.

We didn't have to wait long before Mistress Valerie entered the room. Her long blonde hair was in a single braid to the middle of her back. Her eye make up was heavily applied and her lips were the brightest red lipstick she had. She was wearing a red corset that not only lifted her 38DD tits but pushed them together. The cups left her high riding nipples exposed and they were coated in the same red lipstick. She had on a black thong with a red devil head in the center. She was wearing black knee high boots with a five inch heels. This made her taller than me. I was instantly hard again, a condition I was sure would not be relieved for a long time. Her hands were encased in long silk gloves that reached her elbows. She carried what looked like a small make up box in her right hand and a slender cigarette holder with a short, hand rolled cigarette in the fingers of her left hand.

Without expression she studied our daughter tied to the bed. She placed the box on the bed and opened it. She carefully removed four small red candles from it and placed one on each night stand and one on each dresser. Then she took four electric candles from the box, turned them on and placed them on the four posts of the bed. With this done she turned off the ceiling light. She removed a lighter, a small leather bag, and a small jar from the box, closed it, and put it under the foot of the bed. She lit the red candles, saving the one closest to me for last.

She came over and stood in front of me and looked into my eyes. Her normal loving hazel eyes had picked up the yellow tint of the candle light. "You have done well." she said, then opened the zipper across my mouth and kissed me passionately, probing deeply with her tongue and pulling my head to her with her hand. I kept my hands behind me, only using my mouth to kiss her. I could taste the unmistakable flavor of pussy. I had no doubt that she had engaged in sex with her sister before coming into the room and she wanted me to know.

She stepped back away from me and still looking into my eyes, she lit her cigarette. Immediately I picked up the unmistakable odor of marijuana. The first hit she exhaled and pulled back in through her nose. I noticed Michelle's nose wrinkling at the smell. Our daughter did not know that we occasionally smoked pot and we didn't think that she had ever smoked it. The second hit Val inhaled and kissed me, offering me a shotgun hit. I accepted it willingly and inhaled deeply. As soon as she had exhaled the pungent smoke into my mouth she closed the zipper again, forcing me to exhale out my nose. She walked to the foot of the bed and stood between Michelle's legs and stared at her bald pussy while taking a deep hit from the joint. She leaned forward and blew the smoke directly into the young girls dripping snatch. The smoke curled and danced around her labia and clit like a demon trying to force itself into her.

Mistress Valerie stood up and laid the joint on a incense holder. She picked up the small bag from the bed and went to the red candles and sprinkled a pinch of marijuana on each one. This filled the room with the smoke and smell even more than before. She closed the bag and placed it beside the cigarette holder. She then picked up the small jar, opened it, and placed it between Michelle's knees. This was looking more like a ritual then a punishment.

The only movement from Michelle had been from her nose. The smell of pot was apparently new to her. I had expected more resistance from her but she was a very good submissive. Without looking in my direction Mistress Valerie said, "Remove the blindfold."

I instantly moved to the bed and uncovered my daughters eyes, placed the blindfold above her head and returned to my position. Michelle blinked a few times as she tried to focus her eyes in the dim light. When she saw her mom she gasped, "Holy crap!"

"SILENCE!" Mistress Valerie's response was immediate and planned. She slapped her hapless victim hard on her exposed sex.

"Ouch!"

Again the gloved hand landed on the bare tender flesh. "SILENCE! Do not speak."

This time there was a only a tiny whimper. Michelle was continuing to learn. Mistress held out her hand to me. "Give me the red one. Then some clamps."

I quickly placed the red dildo from the nightstand in Mistress Valerie's hand and went to the foot locker to get some nipple clamps. I grabbed the first pair I found and waited for further instructions. She had dipped the tip of the dildo into the jar, which contained red body paint, and was drawing a circle around each of her daughter's nipples. She then drew a line from each circle to her belly button and a single line from there to her pussy. She stood, looked at her work and held her hand out. I handed her the nipple clamps. They were simple spring clips with tension screws and little purple bells. I stepped back to my place along the wall.

"These are very nice. Mistress will be pleased." My wife opened the first clamp without adjusting it and attached it to Michelle's right nipple. Our daughter let out a high pitched shriek of pain that she quickly fought against. A gloved had landed on her pussy again. I could see her pussy was red and swollen. Partly from the abuse it was receiving and partly from arousal. Mistress Valerie attached the other clamp to Michelle's left nipple. This time Michelle bit her lip and took the pain. Her hard little nipples were squeezed between the jaws of the clamps and turning red. Her master pulled on the clamps and stretched her young tits before letting them fall back with the bells jingling.

"You are prepared for your punishment. You will have to take what is coming. You will say no words. You will not cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Michelle answered in a shaky whisper, not sure if she should answer out loud.

Mistress Valerie then relit the joint and took a good long drag. She walked over to me and stroked my hard on through my shorts. She whispered in my ear. "You're going to like this but you can't cum either. You will get to have some fun, too. This will be quick for her, don't worry. We just want to scare her." She then opened the zipper over my mouth and gave my a hit off of the joint. This time she allowed me to exhale before closing it. "Replace the blindfold." she said sternly.

I quickly complied. I could see a combination of fear, confusion, and arousal in my daughter's eyes before they disappeared behind the padded black silk. I mouthed the words "you'll be fine." I knew she couldn't see my face. I returned to my spot on the wall. My wife had replaced the joint in the holder with a fresh one and took a similar spot on the opposite wall near the door. When we were both ready she knocked on the door like I had.

The door opened and Mistress Marjorie strode into the room. Shorter and slightly heavier than my wife, she was still attractive. Her light brown hair was up in a tight bun. She had done her makeup to hide the bruises on her face. She wore a white lacy bustier, white thigh high stockings and white pumps with four inch heels. She looked every bit like a bride except that instead of panties she wore a strap-on with a 10 inch black dildo attached. In her right hand she carried a riding crop. Her left hand was in a cast from her injuries and she had tied several black and red bandannas around it. She went to my wife first and took the cigarette holder from her and placed it to her lips. My wife, now with a mistress to serve, immediately held up the lighter. Mistress Marjorie lit the new joint and inhaled. She blew the smoke in my wife's face and slapped her nipple with the riding crop. Then she walked around the bed and approached me. She pushed the end of the crop against my balls while she blew smoke into my eyes. The pressure from the crop was causing some pain. I did my best to not move. She then turned and walked to the foot of the bed.

Mistress said nothing while she took two more big hits from the joint. She studied the helpless form of her niece tied spread eagle to the bed. She held the joint out to Val. Val took it and returned to the wall with out taking a hit. Mistress took her riding crop and lightly flicked Michelle's clit. Michelle raised her hips and twisted at the sudden sensation. Mistress then slapped the tender bud. Michelle yelped and twisted trying to get away. This only caused Mistress to slap her again. Michelle yelped again and continued to fight against her restraints while her clit was repeatedly stung by the tip of the crop. Mistress Marjorie waited for her victim to take the pain in silence before she crawled up on the bed between her sub's knees and began to lick at the tender young cunt. For several minutes she feasted on the copious amounts of fluid dripping from it. Just when I thought Michelle was going to cum despite being told otherwise, Mistress stopped.

She positioned herself above her victim and pulled down the cups of her bustier, exposing her 40C tits, letting them dangle, and used her long mature nipples to tease her niece's clamped ones. Michelle was whimpering with pleasure. I was surprised that she was able to avoid speaking. My cock was raging hard and my wife was fingering herself. I had been told not to cum but apparently she had not. Without looking away from her submissive, Mistress finally spoke. "Sister, you have a tasty treat here. You should have shared her sooner. Guide me in and then get me off."

"Rabbit, bullet, and... the dangler." Mistress Valerie said to me as she moved in behind her sister. I immediately scrambled through our supply of sex toys and grabbed my wife's rabbit vibrator, a bullet Vibe and the dangler. The dangler is a cock ring with a mini bullet vibrator on top and three brass balls that hang below in a single row. This is a toy that brings Val to incredible orgasms while I screw her while wearing it. While I was collecting these, Valerie was easing the tip of Mistress' strap-on into her daughter's dripping cunt. Val took the bullet vibe from me and handed it to our Mistress. Then she took the rabbit vibe from me and turned it on high before placing the tip against her sisters clit. As soon as the sensation of the vibe hit her, Mistress thrust for ward, impaling Michelle on the large black phallus. Our daughter screamed at the intrusion. Val followed her sister forward, fulling inserting the Rabbit into Mistress' pussy with the rabbit ears tickling the bud of her ass.

I worked the tight ring of the dangler onto my cock, fighting desperately against the urge to cum. The ring made my dick even harder but would help my stamina. The brass balls hung down along my sack and I turned on the mini vibe. I could feel the vibrations traveling down the entire length of the toy. Mistress Marjorie was thrusting her plastic dick hard into her niece while tormenting her clit with the bullet vibe. Michelle was twisting and moaning with a combination of pleasure and pain. "Don't you dare cum." Mistress was repeating to her new girl toy. I had been subjected to this torture before. It is hard enough to hold back a good orgasm but when you are constantly being told not to cum it becomes nearly impossible to avoid. Val was working the rabbit in Mistress' pussy and she was bent over with her ass presented to me.

"Fuck me." She said. "Fuck me now."

I pulled Mistress Valerie's thong to the side and shoved my now purple cock fully in her pussy, letting the balls from the dangler dance on her clit. Grabbing her hips I thrust hard, hoping to bring her to a quick orgasm without cumming myself. Val was trying to make her sister cum, and in turn, Margie was going the same to Michelle, yet denying her young niece the release she craved. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex combined with the smoke from the weed. Val came first, quaking on my cock and coating it with a flood of juices. She collapsed forward on the bed between her sisters legs, letting go of the vibe that remained in Mistress Marjorie's pussy. I reached forward to keep the rabbit in place while still filling my wife with my cock.

"Cum in me. Cum in me now!" Mistress Valerie screamed.

I shoved forward one more time and emptied my balls deep into my wife. I was finally given the release I had needed. Spurt after spurt of hot semen splashed inside her. This made her cum again. Her legs clamped shut and forced me out of her, my cock finally going limp after an hour of constant arousal. Mistress Marjorie was cumming too, screaming like a cat in heat as the rabbit fell from her pussy followed by a stream of liquid cream. She pulled out of Michelle, laying on her with her head between the teenagers tits.

The three adults in the room were spent. We were laying in a heap at the end of the bed, covered in cum and sweat. Make up was smeared and various sex toys were buzzing and dancing on their own with no one guiding them. Michelle was still tied to the bed. Her young body humping against anything she could find. Her arousal was clearly evident. Her nipples were hard red points pinched in the clamps. Her entire body was various shades of red and her pussy looked like it had been set on fire. Her clit was nearly an inch long and needing attention.

"Untie her. Let her see." Mistress Marjorie whispered, still trying to catch her breath.

I got up, barely able to move myself, and untied Michelle's feet. Her legs clamped around Mistress. She humped against the strap-on, trying to draw it back in. I untied one hand. Even though I had used the softest ropes we had, there were still deep marks on her tender wrists. Val had recovered enough to be untying the other hand. With her hands now undone she curled into a ball around her mistress' head. I removed the blindfold but Michelle kept her eyes closed. Mistress Marjorie pushed the young sub off of her. "Your punishment is over. You may cum." she said and latched her lips onto Michelle's engorged clit. The response was instantaneous.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her young pussy spewed its juices onto the bed, onto Margie's face and into her mouth. It was the first time in her short life that she had squirted. Then she collapsed, no, she passed out. Margie pushed away and left Michelle curled up in a ball on our bed.

"She'll be OK in a bit. Anyone else need a drink?" Val asked.

"I think we all could use one." I said. "You two go clean up and I'll take care of this mess."

My wife and her sister left the room and before long I heard the shower running in the other bathroom. I gathered up the toys and restraints and put them neatly away. I blew out the candles and gathered up everything. The body paint was spilled on the carpet. That mess would wait for tomorrow. I covered Michelle's limp body with a blanket, put a pillow under her head and satisfied that the room had been returned to normal, I jumped in the shower myself.

After I putting on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, I found Val and Margie in the living room where they were watching "The Notebook." I thought that was an interesting choice considering what had just transpired in the bedroom. I poured a stiff jack and coke and joined my wife on the love seat. She snuggled up to me and we quietly enjoyed the movie. Just as the credits started to roll, Michelle slowly staggered into the room wrapped in the blanket. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she was suffering from a bad hangover. She curled up on the end of the couch opposite her aunt.

"You OK?" I asked. Michelle only nodded.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Val asked her. Again, she only nodded.

"And what was that?"

Michelle took her time but finally answered, "Don't piss off Mama. She can be an angry bitch."

"And?"

A smile crept across our daughters lips. "I need to spend more time with Aunt Margie. She makes me squirt."

We all laughed.

12