Michelle's Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like a nice start so far. Let's put a good color to it and see if Miss Halpern is still as defiant about learning to study."

"I'll learn, I'll learn. Please don't hit me anymore. God, my ass hurts so much already."

Deb cried out through the sobs that shook through her, the pain to her ass and her spirit taken to the limits already.

"I'm sure it does hurt poor girl. But we know from experience that you aren't ready. That bitchy attitude hasn't been driven from you once and for all yet."

Komiko said it softly, soothing her ass with a caress. Just as the fire in her ass became a bearable effort, the two older women continued the assault and rekindled the flames. Deb buried her head in the pillow and sobbed as loudly as she could and knew that no words or pleading would stop them. Her ass screamed at her and the pain shocked her mind into submission. Her defiance to everyone ebbed and she felt the need to comprehend the choice she was given earlier.

She wondered through the fog of pain if her friends had suffered this fate as well. It dawned that they must have, as they had been the ones to start this. She succumbed to the corporal stinging and knew her decision was made. Her upper legs and ass burned and the warmth of them spread to regions untouched. Her pussy felt excited, yet she had no bearing to follow as to why. The feeling of wetness there made her question what she was feeling and why.

Her head reeled with the pain, but the embarrassment was worse. To be naked and tied in front of her teachers this way, as well as her best friends joining in, shamed her and broke her defiance that she was superior to them.

Finally the spanking stopped and soft caressing strokes over the tenderized flesh, soothed her. A cool, wet cloth covered her inflamed areas and a sense of relief swept through her. As she lay recovering, Deb's attention focused on a strange feeling still present. Her pussy was feeling enlivened and drawing attention to itself. She could feel the wetness between her folds and couldn't understand why. The sting went away with the cool cloth, but a warm glow remained. Deb felt numerous hands caressing and soothing her skin and felt an enjoyment of it. She felt Komiko getting off the bed and then her feet untied. She sighed in relief that it was over and then felt her thighs bound together. She couldn't move in any way except roll and then that was stopped.

Deb heard a swishing sound and turned in the direction it was coming from. Komiko was holding a leather flogger with multiple thongs eighteen inches long. She lightly ran it up and down over Deb's thighs to back and down again, then it was dragged of her body. She saw the movement of the arcing swing and then felt the heavy blow of the thongs go through her ass cheeks. Komiko rained down a multitude of hits to her cheeks and then moved to the other side of the bed. Deb was shocked by it and wailed out, her face being held to the pillow to quiet her.

Komiko took careful aim and landed three hits right across the crease of Deb's cheeks, so the vibrations went straight into her pussy. It brought her to life down there rapidly, feeling such intense stimulation to the area. Deb sobbed hard into the pillow, so much pain never being felt before, or understood. Komiko laid a series of blows from her back down to her thighs, then flogged the crease of Deb's ass repeatedly, the vibrations from her hits causing pain to her ass, but her pussy was getting told to wake up and feel it.

"So, Miss Halpern, do you still feel the need to be defiant, or shall we continue?"

Deb wasn't able to speak yet and just shook her head no. She felt the bonds of her ankles release and hands soothed the rope burns from them. She closed her legs tightly to hide her intimacy from them, ashamed at what she was feeling down there. She wondered why her hands were still tied though.

"Don't be shy Deborah, We've had a good look at that pretty pussy of yours. And if your embarrassed about getting wet, that's okay too, we got it get that way."

Deb broke out in tears again, listening to Maggie tell everyone about her like that.

"Don't worry Deb. I was the same way after I got spanked. Nella too. We were both soaking wet afterward, but you know what? You're going to find out now how wonderful that's going to feel. Komiko showed me and Nella and then Maggie showed us some wonderful things as well. Now we want you to enjoy what we found out. I'm sorry you had to get spanked like that, but you wouldn't listen and agree to learn the easy way. I hope you're not mad at us for doing this."

Michelle told her while stroking her hair, hoping she was forgiven for her part.

"I hate you. I hate all of you. Why did you have to do this to me? And don't talk about my pussy like that. What? Are you all dyke's now or something?"

She turned away and then felt her legs being parted again. She tried to close them, but the strength of all the hands was too great to resist them. She struggled to stop the indecency, and then felt a soft hand caress her ass. It felt nice on her tender skin, but she didn't want to show it. More hands joined in and caressed her thighs, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Deb was feeling more self-centered about herself now than ever before.

The hands drew closer to her sexual being and she grew nervous that she was going to be touched by someone there. She too had resisted the efforts of many guys trying to get into her, but now she was helpless to stop the invasion. She felt the warmth and wetness grow and a new excitement inside that delighted her. She tried to make it stop, but it only proved futile in her effort to do so, then all the hands were gone. The disappearance of all the pleasure, left her feeling a disappointment in it not happening. She felt them getting off the bed and waited for what came next.

Then fingers touched her outer labia, smoothing their way over them and against her will, she moaned again at the touch. Back and forth they gently caressed her, bringing her to a heightened awareness of herself she hadn't experienced yet.

"Looks like she's enjoying this. Her petals are parting and the flower is blooming."

She moved her fingers closer to the inner sanctuary of Deb's opening and then gently ran them over the engorged labial folds. They moved and shifted with Komiko's fingers, getting wetter as the fingertips spread her wetness about them. The cool air wafting over her hot lips made her shiver and moan out again, against her best effort not to.

Komiko leaned in close and blew gently over them and watched as they pulsed with contractions. Deb moaned more and more as she felt the surging desire inside her. Komiko gently parted the folds and again blew gently inside her, watching her react to it.

Michelle and Nella watched closely, wanting to remember all the little tricks they used to excite their friend. Maggie stood between Michelle and Nella, caressing their asses and thighs with her fingernails, raking them lightly over the sensitive flesh. They watched their mistress slowly seduce the nubile, Sapphic virgin, as they were seduced by Maggie.

Michelle started stroking her own damp mound, as she became more and more aroused at the sight of her friend experiencing her fantasized longings. Deb stopped all aspects of crying, as she felt the pleasure take her over, making her become curious about how it was making her feel.

Komiko moved closer and gently kissed the distended, thin lips, then gently sucked them into her mouth. Deb gasped out loud at the sensation and pressed against her teacher's mouth in response. Komiko chewed and lolled her tongue around and between them and knew the conflict in Deb's mind had passed. She lapped her tongue broadly from her clit to her anal opening and Deb finally accepted the tenderness of her sexual awakening.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. I can't believe this. Yes, yes, oh God, don't stop what you're doing, that feels so fucking good."

Deb finally spoke to them, no longer trying to resist what was being done. Michelle and Nella were engrossed as they saw Deb enjoying the new experience. Maggie slid her hands between Michelle's and Nella's thighs from behind and found the moist centers. She slid her fingers between the soaking lips and found the tunnels into them. Nella pushed back giving her access to her and sighed as Maggie's fingers sank deep inside her.

Michelle had brought herself to a frantic state of excitement playing with herself while watching and now Maggie fingering her, had her in need of the relief of an orgasm. She rubbed her clit rapidly and felt the pressure of orgasm build. All of her senses were filled with sexual stimuli and felt the waves of bliss ebb and flow inside. In a quaking moment, her pussy released itself to her and she came moaning loudly for everyone to see. Maggie told Deb what was happening around her.

"Looks like your friend Michelle is enjoying this too, Deb. She's cumming right now, watching you get pleasured. Nella is going to cum very shortly too, aren't you, Baby?"

Deb turned her face towards Michelle and saw her fingering her pussy and bucking wildly through her orgasm. The sight brought a new sense of acceptance to how she was feeling and desired to feel the same. Nella too, felt herself getting close to orgasm, as Maggie kept fingering her pussy, then started to rapidy rub her clit. Watching Komiko working Deb and seeing Michelle go through orgasmic bliss, drove her mind into overdrive and she felt the involuntary twitching and bucking of her hips. Maggie felt Nella's pussy surge and then a flow of creamy cum flowed over her fingers.

"Nella just came for me too, now I have two hands full of cum. Your turn, Deb. Give Mistress Komiko the pleasure of drinking your sweet nectar. Cum for her, Baby."

Komiko slid her tongue over Deb's wanton sex and felt the accepting response of her hips pushing back at her. Her tongue dove in as deep as it would go and she wiggled it delightfully against the smooth, silky walls. Deb cried out again as she felt the probing going on inside her. Komiko spread her labia as wide as they would go, marveling at the elasticity of them.

"Yes, yes, oh my God, that feels so good."

Her mind reeled in confusion, feeling her body coming closer to her first forced orgasm. Michelle watched Komiko driving her friend wild with pleasure and felt such a feeling of joy at seeing her join into their new circle of lust filled fun.

Komiko sucked Deb's clit in between her lips and suckled it. Deb felt the intricate nerves blast their attention into her head and her orgasm jettisoned the pleasure throughout her body. She shook and felt awed by how powerful it took hold of her. Her hands strained at the bonds as her body tried to work into Komiko's mouth. She twitched hard as Komiko's tongue hit her clit.

The others watched Deb go through the pleasures and waited for her to finish. They were all eager to get to her themselves and bring her more of the loving they had in store. Deb finally relaxed, breathing hard and moaning loudly, her mind reeling in ecstasy-filled bliss. Michelle and Nella undid the ties from her wrists and Deb slowly rolled over on to her back. Her small breasts jiggled from her ragged breathing and the pale, pink nipples stood erect upon them.

"How did you like your first of many orgasms, Deb? Wasn't that the wildest thing you've ever felt?"

"I, I, can't believe what happened. I've never felt anything like that before. Ms, Takiyama, you're incredible. Wait, what do you mean, the first of many, Mick?"

"I think you can call me Mistress Komiko, now that we've been properly introduced."

"Okay, Mistress Komiko. I see why they call you that now. Are you like a real one?"

"A real what, Deb?"

"A mistress, like you read about in stories and stuff."

"I guess you could say I'm like one of those. I'm more of a teacher than a mistress, but I do enjoy disciplining young women who need to learn respect and obedience. You will now show me respect and obedience and do as I ask of you, from now on, Deb."

"Okay, I will."

"Okay, what, Deb?"

"Oh, sorry. Okay, I will, Mistress Komiko."

"Very good, Deb. See, it's not hard to learn once you've had the right training. Now that the hard part is over, the fun part can really begin. Want to have some more fun? We have so many things to try with you."

"More? I don't know how much more of that I can take?"

The girls were excited for her to try more things with them, knowing that if she loved what just happened, what would happen next would bring about a wondrous awakening in her, like it did in them.

"I want you to have a squirty orgasm. Nella and I have had them and Mistress Komiko and Maggie too."

"What's a squirty orgasm?"

Michelle jumped on the bed beside her and held her hand, bubbling over with her thoughts on it and wanted Deb to feel the same.

"Oh man, you won't believe how great it is. Nella freaked out the first time she had one. In fact when we saw you on Friday, we just got back from here. We came to ask Komiko if we'd done something wrong. We found out it happens when you rub this spot inside your pussy. It's awesome. What to try?"

"Believe me Deb, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. It's the most incredible thing to experience."

Deb looked at her friends and knew how thrilled they were with it and she wasn't one to be left out of all the fun.

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

With all of them assuring her it would be incredible, Deb agreed with some uncertainty, still not knowing what they were going to do, or what was going to happen to her. The women positioned Deb in the middle of the bed and took up stations beside her. Deb lay there looking from one to the other, in expectation of what they were going to do to her. Michelle and Nella were beside her chest, while Komiko and Maggie took positions by her legs.

"Now just relax and enjoy the experience Dear. There's nothing to fear and certainly nothing to worry about. This will be very exciting to feel and you'll find yourself feeling incredibly horny, I think is the best way to describe it."

With a few gentle pats, both Komiko and Maggie spread her legs widely and looked at the wanton, excited state of Deb's young womanhood. Her friends joined in as well and started to caress her upper body and hair. Deb's face took on a more relaxed expression and smiled at them. They smiled back and Michelle was first to initiate contact by leaning in and kissing her. Deb felt Michelle's lips press against hers and felt the soft, tenderness and love they gave her. She kissed back and felt a flutter of intimate excitement race through her.

Nella joined next and kissed the gentle mounding of her breast. Deb moaned at the affectionate touch of Nella's warm lips, feeling her nipples perk up at the attention. The older women watched the novice, younger ones exact their new found joys of Sapphic lovemaking on their friend smiled at one another and started to caress the soft expanse of Deb's thighs. They could see the quivers along her flesh as they stroked their fingers lightly along the sensitive skin. Deb's hands came up to hold the heads of her friends to her and basked in the glorious glow of all the other hands paying her attention.

Deb had never realized that making love could produce feelings like these. She had curtailed her enjoyment in life to partying and fooling around with boys. The most she had ever done was allow them to feel her tits from the outside of her clothes, only once letting Mike, her favorite boyfriend so far, touch her pussy from outside as well. This was proving to be an awakening to her soul, her very sexual being.

Maggie was first to explore Deb's wetness with a gentle prodding finger. She pushed in slowly, feeling the long lips part and fold around her finger as it passed. Maggie marveled at the full, softness of them. She turned to Komiko and expressed with her face how surprised she was at feeling the tightness inside. Her finger started to struggle against the musculature of her unused pussy. She stroked it slowly and felt a releasing of the tension and the extreme wetness made her insertion easier after several more strokes. Deb's deep moans assured her it was all good.

Michelle had moved her lips down and joined Nella in sucking and licking Deb's tiny nipples. They were smaller than their own, but were hard and poked out defiantly. The girls cupped and squeezed the small mounds in their hands, massaging them and increasing the overall sensation they gave to Deb.

Komiko used her fingers to take hold of the large, pink lips and spread them wide, opening up to the bright, pale pinkness inside. Maggie was sliding her finger in and out faster and the flow of Deb's secretions increased. A trail had left her lips and was pooling in the cavity of her ass. Maggie took another finger and rubbed it around the puckered, dark, pink opening.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, make me cum. Oh God, I want to cum again. This feels so good. I love it."

Deb sang out, feeling all the hands provide such intense pleasure to her.

Komiko nodded to Maggie and she slid a second finger inside. The tightness was still there, but the sounds of her liquid enjoyment let her know she would dilate shortly. She wiggled and curled her fingers, making the channel wider and soon was rewarded with an easier entry. Komiko pushed Maggie's other finger away from her anal opening and continued to rub the virginal entrance herself. Deb groaned and moaned, sighed and gasped, feeling so many different experiences all at once. Her senses were screaming at their peak, every one of them trying to get her attention the most. It was impossible for her to concentrate on any one thing, each bringing her closer to a nirvana-like state of bliss. Komiko started to push into the star-like opening, feeling the tightness resist her advance. She worked the tip of her finger in and worked it in and out.

"Holy fuck, I don't know if I can take any more. My head is spinning so much already with everything you're doing to me. Oh my God!!"

Deb screamed out to them, enthralled in what she had just felt. Komiko and Maggie smiled broadly and knew it was time to step it up a notch again. Maggie curled her fingers up into the front wall of Deb's pussy, feeling for the little ridges and the soft depression of her G spot. She felt her fingers hit the area and rubbed the tips of her knowledgeable fingers over it.

Deb grunted in a low, guttural moan when she felt the intensity of that area come into play. Her hips involuntarily rose and dropped in rhythm with the sensation. She felt her pussy welcoming the new inclusion of her ass into the play, as Komiko's finger worked deeper, a knuckle at a time.

Michelle and Nella kept sucking and licking, but turned their faces to watch their teachers work their friend towards the mind-blowing orgasm that awaited her.

"Please, please, I can't take anymore. You're driving me crazy. Oh God this is so... so...aahhh"

Deb drifted off in her words, as the sensation of Komiko's finger sinking deeper into her ass caught her attention and she screamed in ecstasy. Michelle looked at Nella in surprise, who looked at her the same. They were amazed at what the women were doing and felt the rise and fall of Deb's chest grow shallow and increase in speed. Deb was panting rapidly as she felt awestruck at what her body was feeling. Michelle was curious enough to leave her place on Deb's nipple and moved down to watch what the teachers were doing to her. She looked back at Nella and motioned with her hand to join her. Nella moved and looked at the fingers sliding in and out of Deb's two openings.

Komiko was using the full length of her finger to stroke Deb's ass and Maggie was rolling her fingers back and forth over the spot they now knew was the magical key to a squirty orgasm.