Michelle's First Uncut Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands she stroked this cock and watched it grow.... and grow. She stood up and held it close to her belly stroking it still. She lifted up and pushed the head of this biker's cock down to where she was able to straddle it. Not inserting it but holding it between her legs, pussy lips, and ass cheeks and rocking back and forth on it. Rubbing it on her clitoris now she was amazed at the length of this cock and then realized she had been wrong. It wasn't number 11, it was 11 inches long!!!! Still rubbing it against her she was soaked and soaking it with her juices. Without letting go Michelle turned around and held this massive cock aiming it toward her waiting vagina. Pressing it inside of her while just a touch painful due to its size was a relief. "Oh my God I needed this." she thought. Backing up into him she rocked herself back and forth on his cock filling herself with its mass.

Holding onto the chair, her head hanging down and looking between her legs she felt the cabin change ever so slightly. There was a difference in the feel of the air as if there was now a touch of wind where before there was none. Michelle looked up and there, in front of her face was another cock. Black. Black isn't even the right word for this cock, Coal black would be more appropriate. The color seemed to absorb light and she looked at it mesmerized forgetting for the moment but not stopping the rocking she was performing on the cock behind her. Just then a coal black hand reached down and lifted the cock up to her face. He slapped her with it and then did that again, and again before rubbing it on her lips and, with the next movement forward, past her perfect lips and into her wanting mouth. "Oh my GOD!!" she screamed in her head. "OH MY GOD!!!"

"Turn around Bitch!" It was Heather's voice. "Turn around."

"Not yet." Michelle thought "Not yet, please."

"Turn around. Don't make me come in there."

"What?" Even in this totally consuming position, even on the edge of an orgasm she so desperately needed, she heard those words... "Don't make me come in there?" "How did she know what was going on?" And Michelle realized then that she was being watched. That she was putting on a show for however many people were on the other side of the mirror. It was one thing to be a judge, recording penile quality for a biker group, it was another thing completely to be being watched, to be being the show for others. But she couldn't stop now, she had to have an orgasm so, much as she didn't want to let go of the massive cock inside of her she pulled forward and turned around.

Reaching behind her, grabbing the coal black cock that was almost as large as the one she'd been impaled on, she was aiming it at her pussy heaving with desire when the voice came again: "In your ass."

Michelle soaked the end of the black man's cock with her juices and started to shove it in that place she so desired it "IN YOUR ASS!!" came the command.

Reluctantly she lifted this heavy cock and aimed it at that private place that had until she met Robert been virginal. Now she was going to take a Big Black Cock in her ass and do it ... almost willingly. She rubbed it there for a moment feeling it's foreskin sliding back as she pushed backward with her buttocks and she realized she loved the feel of the skin receding as he entered her. She moved forward to feel it again shifting over the head of his cock and then back again enjoying this new sensation. This time she shoved back a bit further feeling him filling her up with his cock. Forward again almost out of her rectum enjoying the feel one more time she then backed up completely bottoming him out in her most precious part.

She looked up and there was the other massive cock she'd been impaled on. It was waiting for her and she was ready for it too. She turned the chair so she could lean herself over it allowing the black man behind her to have his way with her ass as she leaned forward and started to slap herself with the white biker's cock. "C'mon...c'mon... fuck ME!!!" The first to come was the man in front of Michelle. As soon as she felt the first shot of his cum she lunged at his cock thrusting it deeply in her throat past her tonsils and straight into her belly. "MMMMppphhh... mmmppphhh." Her hand on the base of his cock she could feel his pulses as the shot through him only with this man it seemed like they would never subside. Seven, eight, nine times he pulsed and then smaller tremors and still she kept him deep in her throat. "MMMMppphhh."

The coal black biker behind her pulled her tightly and released his own juices in her ass filling it quickly, pulling out slightly and then pulling her tightly against him again.

Michelle's eyes rolled up in her head, her mouth slackened and the biker in front of her pulled himself backward. She felt every inch of his cock as it left her mouth and felt emptiness when he was completely gone. Holding him still though she took his massive member and wiped her face with it. It seemed like his was a wonderful thick washcloth and she was determined to have it clean her pores. She sucked him back into her mouth and cleaned the last vestiges of his milk from him feeling his foreskin slide over the head of his cock as she did so.

"Turn around again."

Dutifully, Michelle let the object of her desire go. She pulled forward and felt the cock which had been impaled in her ass as it left that hole with a plop. She turned around and, seeing it hanging there semi erect she knelt down and, as she had done before lifted her head up from under it allowing it to drop into her mouth. She pulled as much of his softening cock into her mouth as she could and sucked it clean with her tongue and lips. Making sure she'd done a good job she performed this act again, and once again. Holding him now in front of her face she touched the tip of this beautiful member to her nose and then lips. She kissed it softly, pulled it into her perfect mouth one more time and then kissed it again.

"Good girl... you're done."

"Done? Done?" "OK"

She sat there for a moment, used. Cum drying on her face and tits, her mouth, ass, and pussy feeling completely used, and somehow satisfied. She stood up, pulled up her thong and jeans, buttoning them slowly then cinching up her belt. She noticed she'd never taken off the vest, and the clamps and silver chain were hanging from her left breast. She reached down and opened the empty clamp and then closed it on her right nipple sending a quick shock through her body. She combed her hair with her hands, patted herself and opened the curtain.

There, in front of her, were all the participants of Michelle's initiation, clapping and cheering they congratulated her on a job well done and made her an honorary member of their group.

Meekly Michelle thanked them, smiled at Robert who took her hand and led her out of the Shark Lounge and into their rental car.

Michelle stopped, turned around and said "What about the contest?" "Don't you want to know who won?"

This brought a howl to the group and, when the laughter finally subsided, Heather said "What contest? You were just the entertainment for today."

12