MIchelle's Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go stand in the corner Michelle. That's a good girl." said the nurse. Michelle stood as she had been taught, nose pressed gently directly into the corner, feet apart, hands resting at her sides. With the exception of the end of the plug resting between her pretty buttocks, she was completely naked.

Michelle felt the nurse's hand pat her bare bottom affectionately before leaving the room. "Stay like that and wait for your Master." were her parting words.

Michelle then heard Greg's voice talking to the doctor and nurse but could only catch part of the conversation. The ointment on her nipples had them aching to be squeezed or suckled and the ointment in her bottom made her shift her weight from foot to foot. As she did so, she felt the plug deep in her body shift too. Suddenly Greg was there, sliding his hands down the length of her back, kissing her neck.

"I saw the whole thing on video." he whispered into her ear. "You were incredibly hot!" His fingers found the end of the plug and wiggled it, knowing it was teasing her deep inside. "Shall we go home and watch the tape?" he asked "Are you still hot for more?"

"Oh God am I ever!" moaned Michelle as Greg handed her dress.

It was many hours later, cuddled up in their bed together when Greg and Michelle finally settled down to sleep.

"Greg this was the best ever." murmured Michelle, "I loved it."

Greg chuckled into her ear. "Wait until you see what I've got planned for next time!"

12