Michelle's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner, you idiot." he thought to himself again. "Geez Dave, chill out." he chuckled and said out loud to the steering wheel.

David grabbed the flowers and proceeded to get out of the car, close the door and press the button on the remote to lock the doors. He walked down the sidewalk a short distance to Michelle's house.

It was a good sized ranch-styled house, grey colored with black shutters and a black roof, a nice sized driveway, and white picket fence with a small gate and brick pathway leading to the front door. A two car garage on the right side, he assumed, contained Michelle's car.

"Ha," he thought, "I don't even know what she drives." David thought to himself as he opened the gate, walked through it, closing it behind him and continuing to the front door.

He found the button for the doorbell and pressed it once, hearing the chimes he braced himself for the sight of Michelle.

Michelle had just finished getting dinner ready when she heard the doorbell ring. She wondered if the delivery man had decided to come back for one last look. She hoped not. She checked the clock on the stove as she walked toward the front door.

"6:30," she whispered, "right on time."

She opened the door and smiled brightly at the sight of David. To her he looked even better than he did in the ER the other night. She opened the glass door to let him in.

"Hi!" She said as she held the door for him.

"Hi back," David smiled and stepped into the house.

David looked her up and down, she looked incredible. A little black dress with white nylons, the dress came just low enough to cover her slender frame up and leave something to the imagination, yet it was high enough to allow that imagination to run wild. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and her green eyes showed beautifully through the frame of her soft hair. Then, the smell hit him, she smelled intoxicatingly beautiful. He had no idea what she was wearing for perfume or if was just soap, or even just her natural smell, but he wanted to bathe in her. He looked at her like a puppy completely forgetting about the flowers in his hand.

"Julia was pretty, but Michelle, to call her pretty would be insulting," David thought to himself.

"David?" she said attempting to elicit a response. "David? Are you ok? Are those for me?" she asked motioning toward the flowers in his hand. Michelle knew she wasn't an ugly girl, but, she never considered herself amazing looking. Perhaps it was because she had always been taught that thinking like that made an ugly woman on the inside.

"Huh?" David snapped out of his dazed look. "Yes, Michelle, I'm..., I'm sorry, yes they are, the colors made me think of you." He shook his head to clear the cobwebs he was sure had taken residence in his brain and handed her the flowers.

Michelle took them and smiled, he had no idea how perfect they were, but, he'd find out soon enough.

He took a look around her house, he saw that the rooms were all painted, not wallpaper, mostly wall to wall carpeting with the kitchen being what looked like hardwood floor, the foyer which led directly into a large living room was a cool grey color which hinted at a touch of purple being added, the carpet was a nice grey color matching the room nicely. Upon looking left he saw the living room with a large flat screen TV and entertainment system, a fireplace which looked clean and two large sectional couches that looked like something like a light rain cloud with puffiness to match. The hearth of the fireplace was brick, each of the walls had numerous paintings on them and the mantle, which was a large wooden slab above the fireplace held a small key wound clock and pictures. He could smell food, which made sense since he saw the delivery man leave.

"Follow me David," she said after his eyes finished roaming the room and set back on her.

"I'd follow you anywhere." he said with a smile, he didn't know where this cool debonair guy was coming from, he usually was a little shy around women, but Michelle just seemed to bring out the best in him.

She walked him through the kitchen which was good sized with an island in the middle; he couldn't believe how clean everything was. She had tons of counter space and a view of the trees past a generous back yard which was impressive. Everything looked new, even the Keurig looked untouched.

"This house is gorgeous" David remarked "you must be doing well for yourself. he continued.

She smiled and turned back at him "No, this is my parents' house; they gave it to me when they retired to Florida. I love it here; unfortunately, I'm not here often as I'm usually at the hospital."

"That would explain the new looking kitchen," he said.

"I use the Keurig and the dishwasher mostly. I eat at the hospital and occasionally I sleep here," she informed him.

She led him into the dining area which opened back up into the living room. The large wooden table was set with a white tablecloth, candles were lit and large dishes of chicken sautéed with vegetables and garlic, pasta with meat sauce, and something that looked rolled up and covered with sauce were in serving dishes.

"Slaved over a hot stove all day?" He jokingly inquired

"Took me forever!" she kidded back. "No, I'll admit it, I order it all, and if you don't behave, there will be no dessert," she smiled swaying her hips just a bit.

The two of them sat and ate and talked about each other's lives and families. Michelle wanted to know about the women he had dated and the story of how he came into the hospital.

David graciously supplied all of the details of his life and asked about hers genuinely wanting to know as much as he could about this girl. They finished eating and sipped some wine and continued talking.

David finally asked, "how many guys have you been with where you did what you did with me? I'm not judging, I was just curious," he added.

"To be perfectly honest, none." she replied

"Seriously? You seemed to know what you were doing." he pressed for more information.

"Well, I am a doctor, and I have friends at the hospital and have heard them talking about liking a prod in the ass during sex, so I figured I'd go for it. Truth be told I was taking some frustrations out on you, but, I'm glad you liked it." she told him.

David was glad to hear that he was the first guy she was with like that, and curious that she was so bold for her first attempt. He didn't care he liked it.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight." he told her honestly.

"Thank you, that's sweet." she said in reply.

David decided that he had enough small talk and figured he would make a move. He figured if she protested, then he'd sit back down, so, he got up from his seat, walked over to where she was seated, brushed her hair aside and kissed her gently on the neck. Instead of protesting, she tilted her head, giving him plenty of room for access. He stuck his tongue out slightly to lick the soft skin up near her ear as he moved his mouth up her skin. She tasted as good as she smelled; he was drunk from her instead of the wine.

Michelle reached up to run her hands through his hair. Gripping and relaxing her hands in his dark locks. She breathed heavily as his mouth drank her in. Instantly, she felt her pussy get wet with anticipation.

David wanted her so badly, while his mouth continued to explore her neck, he moved a hand up slowly to caress her arm, curling his fingers around her skin, allowing the back of his hand to make the slightest bit of contact with the fabric covering her breast.

A chill went up Michelle's spine feeling his touch on her breast. She stood up, without breaking the lock he had on her neck, and moved around the chair to where David was standing. She pressed her ass into David's groin, not wanting the moment to end. As she rubbed her ass into him, she could feel his cock growing harder, he was moaning into her neck now as he kissed and moved his mouth up and down, reaching her shoulder and the base of her ear, it drove her wild.

David kept right on suckling her skin as she stood up and moved around the chair. So long as she didn't protest, so he wasn't going to stop. He thought he might have found heaven when he felt her ass pressing into his crotch. He continued his tongue and mouth play up to her ear and down to the base of her neck. He could tell that she enjoyed the feeling by the way she ground her butt into him with a quickening pace. He was getting harder, he needed release, but he definitely didn't want to rush this with Michelle. There was no threat of someone knocking on the door, so he could take his time.

David broke away from Michelle's neck; he heard an audible whimper escape from her as he did. He regained his composure and said to Michelle, "May I see the rest of your lovely house?" A grin had formed on his face as his sentence ended with a question mark.

"You want a tour, of my house, now?" Michelle said with a frown forming on her face. The humor that she was frowning while he was grinning was a bit lost on Michelle as she had felt herself getting wetter while David's mouth was on her.

"Well, I was hoping for a specific tour of the bedroom." David said raising his eyebrows.

Michelle looked quickly at the open windows and got the hint, "Good idea," she said to him and took his hand and quickly lead him down the hallway pointing out the major things they passed along the way. "Pictures, walls, doors, guest bathroom, whatever, here we are, bedroom at last." Michelle practically threw David into the bedroom when they had reached the doorway. She reached around the back of her neck and pulled her hair to the side.

"Could you unzip me, please?" Michelle asked in her innocent, yet sexy voice. She thought that voice sounded like a young girl of maybe 20, but most guys told her that it drove them wild.

"Happy to help" David said walking over to her, he grasped the zipper of her dress and slowly pulled it down. He slowed down when he saw the red lacy bra strap that crossed her back. He was nearly floored when the zipper moved past her hips and the fabric fell to the sides of the zipper like an opening curtain revealing the garter belt and panties Michelle was wearing. David stopped and stared, his mouth dropped open a bit, he had to bring a hand up to keep drool from spilling out from his bottom lip.

"Do you see something you like?" Michelle said looking over her shoulder and seeing David's open mouth staring down at the curve of the top of her ass, her light skin accented by the color of the garter belt and small "V" of fabric that covered the crack of her ass before tapering off into the thong that was wedged between the fleshy cheeks of her butt. David could manage a groan, something that his brain put together when the word "yes" wouldn't come out right. He was fascinated by her ass and the underwear beneath the dress.

Michelle slipped her arms out of the black dress allowing it to fall to the floor with a swish. She pressed her ass against David's body and rocked her hips back and forth, feeling his cock part her ass. He stood there stunned. She turned around and undid the buttons on his black shirt pushing it off of him, she removed his belt and leaned in and tilted her head up and kissed David. As their tongues danced with one another, she pressed her chest against his. She put her hands between their bodies and worked on his pants. Once they were unbuttoned, she slowly unzipped them and slowly slid her hands down his pants and rubbed his cock through his underwear. She used the other hand to slide around and do the same to his ass.

David moaned into her mouth as she undressed him and placed her dainty hand on his growing cock. He reached back with his hands and placed them on her ass, he loved how perfect her ass felt in his hands. Her skin was cool to the touch and her mouth was hot and wet as his tongue played with hers. As she rubbed the underside of his cock, he reached up and massaged her breasts. She whimpered softly in his mouth as she felt his hands on her. David reached around her sides to her back and unclasped her bra.

Michelle stopped her rubbing only long enough to slip her arms through the straps on her shoulders; their bodies were the only thing holding the bra in place. Michelle backed away from David allowing the bra to fall to the floor; she pressed her bare chest against his and used her fingertips to push David's pants to the floor. They both stepped out of their shoes and David, never breaking their kiss, stepped out of his pants.

David placed his hand on Michelle's back and playfully pushed her onto her large bed. He watched her fall flat on her stomach and grinned as her ass jiggled just slightly from the movement.

"Hey," she said as she fell landing on her stomach, she turned and looked back at David in his black underwear, she could see his cock outlined across his leg, she wanted to free him and suck on him, take him deep inside of her.

David kneeled on the bed and crawled toward her until his body was over hers. He put his hands around her sides and lifted her up with ease, pushing her body up until her head reached the pillows. He crawled back down until his head was just over her ass. He stared for a second, when she started to get up onto her hands and knees, he pressed her down lightly. She obeyed; David placed a kiss on top of each of her butt cheeks before lying down, as he did she spread her legs to allow him to lie between them.

Michelle watched David crawl onto the bed, the look on his face reminded her of a large predatory wolf, stalking its prey. She wanted to mew like a scared kitten but wasn't sure if that would turn him off. She didn't know what he was going to do; he was in control this time. When she felt his hands lift her body up to push her toward the headboard she closed her eyes. She loved the feeling of his hands picking her up, they made her feel safe. She felt the motion on the bed of him moving back down, and then the softness of his lips on her ass. She never liked her ass, but none of that mattered now. She was pretty sure he was going to put his mouth on her, something she longed for but rarely received from previous partners. She was hoping to feel his warm, wet tongue on her asshole, an even more rare occasion, in fact, something she had experienced only once, but loved the experience.

David laid down between her thighs, he felt like he was at a buffet, he didn't know where to start, she was so beautiful, her inner thighs were next to his face, their creamy white skin called out for him to touch, to kiss, to caress. The red thong that covered her ass should be moved aside so he would be permitted to lick her between those perfect globes of her ass. He reached up with his hand and used a finger to lightly trace up and down on the slit of her pussy through her panties. He placed a kiss on each of her creamy, white thighs and used his tongue to taste her flesh. He wanted to bite her gently, but resisted temptation. David used his free hand's fingers to reach between her cheeks, he felt the elasticity of her thong and pushed it out of her butt's cleavage exposing her tight, wrinkled hole and the skin of her perineum. He pushed it aside until he could see the opening of her vagina. He stopped and just looked, he marveled at how pink her insides were. Even when he used his thumb and finger to split her ass apart and her tiny asshole peeled open, pink was what he saw. He heard Michelle draw air as if to say something or ask a question, but, before she could utter a word, he had moved the rest of her panties aside and he placed his tongue on her pussy and started to lap at her wetness.

Michelle loved the feeling of his body between her legs. She generously parted her legs to allow him to lie between them. She didn't feel anything for a bit, she could feel his breath on her thigh, then the cheeks of her ass, then her other thigh. He was staring at her, she didn't know if he approved, for a moment she felt self-conscious until she felt his lips and tongue on her inner thigh, she smiled when he did the same to the other side. She felt a little contraction of her ass and pussy as he reached between her cheeks and moved the strap of her thong out of the way. Again, he was assessing her, and again she felt self-conscious. Normally, guys would plow their hands between her legs, attempt to navigate to her clit, fail and then play with her, this was different. This was sensual, she was split open to the air, the lips of her vagina parted and she felt two fingers insert themselves between her cheeks and part her ass, splitting her tightest hole open as well. She was more open than she had ever been. Michelle drew air into her chest and was about to ask if everything was ok when she felt the softness of his lips upon her pussy and his tongue darting in and out of her. The most that she could get out was a satisfied sigh followed by a deep breath.

David thrust his tongue into her pussy, she tasted like sweet honey, he couldn't get enough. The scent of her running juices drove him wild with passion, he used his right thumb to find the top of her pussy and rub her clit through the fabric of her panties. He ran his tongue up and down each of the lips of her pussy, he felt her shiver. He moved his mouth upward and ran his tongue along her slit, across the perineum, and across her tight asshole. He lingered there swiping his tongue up and down the slit of her bum. He teased the tight hole, darting his tongue in different directions attempting to gain access to her. Finally, he pressed hard enough that his tongue parted her ass and slipped inside of her. He continued darting wet tongue in and out of her tiny butthole, again savoring the feeling of her tightness and feeling of her ass pressed into his face. He loved the taste of her ass; it was as much of her essence as her pussy was. Her cool ass cheeks against the heat of his face was something David had longed to feel. He started alternating between swiping and darting in and out of her ass with plunging his tongue in and out of her pussy. Eventually, he reached up and pulled the panties down, he felt Michelle position her body so that he could get the confining panties off. She got up on her knees and turned around so her head was toward David's ass. David pressed her panties down to her knees and as she lifted each leg, he pushed them to her feet where she was able to kick them off.

Michelle felt David plunge his tongue into her pussy, she quivered with excitement, he was doing everything so right, he massaged her clit with his thumb.

"Yes, yes, please, don't stop," she wanted to utter the words but couldn't.

It only got better, he licked her pussy's lips and then moved to her ass, paying special attention to her tight hole, again she quivered. She never wanted this to end, especially when he alternated between both holes, she wanted him in every way she could have him. When she felt him tugging at her panties she lifted her bottom up so he could slide them down, then she got up on her knees, she wanted him in her mouth, now. So, she turned around and looked at David's perfect ass, she had to touch it. As she lifted each leg so that he could get the underwear off. She reached forward and Michelle ran her hands underneath David's underwear and down the crack of his ass, her fingers stroked his tight asshole that she remembered, she moved her hand down further and cupped his balls as he moved her panties down. She removed her hands as he rolled over, she saw his cock bulging in his tight briefs, she felt his hands on the top of her ass, pulling her middle toward his eager mouth. Michelle reached for David's cock, pushing his briefs down and taking it in her hand, stroking as he continued to lick her pussy. She ground her hips into his face; she felt his tongue snake its way into the depths of her pussy. Michelle moaned as David explored her canal with his tongue, she continued to grind her hips into his face.