Michelle's Sexuality Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we both caught our breath and snuggled into each other, Michelle commented "Well, that was fun!"

"Yeah, baby, it was, wasn't it. You were fantasizing about fucking Mike while we were making love weren't you?"

She simply smiled at me, kissed me and softly said, "Mmmm, maybe I was." She turned a little bit red, like she was embarrassed that I had guessed her secret.

"It's OK, it turned me on too! I was thinking about watching you with him." Funny thing was that I didn't even feel jealous, just elated at the fantastic sex we had just enjoyed. I was also thrilled at the new information I had about her. She wanted to fuck Mike and wanted it bad!

After that, we went to sleep, spooning together, Michelle in front. In the middle of the night, I had a dream of something wonderful, damp and warm on my cock. When I finally woke up, realizing it wasn't a dream, with Michelle working her mouth up and down on me, making me hard all over again. We hadn't made love twice in one night for as long as I can remember, so it was pretty obvious how horny Michelle was.

We made slow sensual love with each other, kissing and loving for the next half hour before I climaxed again. During that time, Michelle had two fantastic orgasms, the last one at the same time as me. The rest of the night and long into the next morning, we simply snuggled together, both of us more satisfied than for many years.

oooOOooo

Michelle is 38 now and still looks fantastic, I think even more so than before. She's so much more mature than when we were first married. Her breasts have filled out very nicely, but otherwise her body stayed pretty much the same. She is 5'6 ½", 128 lbs, and has a figure to kill for, plus that beautiful face and personality! When she smiles, her entire face is radiant and can light up a whole room. Usually I only see her as my wife. But sometimes I look at her and don't see my wife of fifteen years, but the beautiful, sexy woman she is. Even after all these years, it's hard for me to believe I'm married to such a girl. And besides that, she's smart. Michelle is a very respected legal secretary. She's made herself practically indispensable to her firm.

There was one very definite residual effect from Michelle telling me about Mike. My long forgotten fantasy of her with another guy again was back with a vengeance. I thought about it while we were making love that night and since then it had been growing. It took on a whole new dimension now that I had a name and some details to go with the fantasy. I'd see a good looking guy walking down the street or sitting in a restaurant and I'd visualize Michelle with him, fucking him in the restroom, his cock sliding in and out of her or him sucking her nipple into his mouth and I was instantly hard and erect! It was like I was helpless against the lust of visualizing my wife fucking Mike. Knowing how badly she secretly wanted him certainly added to my fantasy.

A few days later we had just made love and I brought Mike up again, asking if she knew where he was now.

"He was from Seattle and was going back there after college. He majored in architecture, planning to be an architect, so I assume he's practicing somewhere in Seattle. I don't know if he works for someone or has his own company."

"Do you know if he's single or married now?"

"No, I don't know. I haven't had any contact with him since that last night. Why? What difference does it make?"

"Well, I was wondering. If he's single, would you want to see him again sometime?"

Michelle looked at me with a strange expression on her face and asked me, "Why would I want to do that?"

"Well, you went with him four years. You had a lot of fun with him and you both enjoyed each other a lot. You didn't break up with him, just went separate ways. I thought you might enjoy seeing him again, especially when telling me about him made you that horny."

"And what exactly do you think would happen if I did see him again? He was hot and sexy as hell in college and probably just as much or more so now. You know what would most likely happen? I wouldn't go see him just to be a tease and I doubt I could resist him."

"That's why I I think you could have some fun with him. I have to admit that ever since the night with Alec, I've had a fantasy about you with another guy again. I can't believe that you haven't too, as fantastic as that night was. Mike could be the one who would make that fantasy come true. You told me just the other day how good the sex was with him...and that was when you were practically still a kid. Think how good it could be now!"

"I don't think so, honey. I love you too much. Can we please drop it?"

"I know you love me. That's why I wouldn't be worried if you saw him again. Like you told me, it was only sex. And besides, you weren't compatible for anything more than fun then, and that would probably be even more so now. Would seeing him make any difference in our marriage?"

"No, it wouldn't, but I still don't think it's a good idea. I have so much history with him, it's just too dangerous."

"That's what I would like about your meeting Mike again. It's a little dangerous. That would make it even more exciting. But I would trust you to come home to me."

"I think you've lost your mind! Even if I did sleep with someone to satisfy your silly fantasy, it should be someone other than Mike."

Well, that's a big step, maybe she's at least thinking about it, I thought. "No, Mike would be perfect. I love the fact that you already have a history with him. He's hot, he's sexy and judging from the other night, I think you still want him pretty bad."

The following Thursday, Michelle was the one who brought up Mike again. "Honey, you made me curious. I did a little research on the internet and found where Mike works in Seattle."

"Cool. Why don't you call him then? Have an old friend type of chat with him. Find out how he's been, what he's done with his life and, hopefully you can subtly find out if he's married or not."

We talked about Mike several times over the next couple weeks. Whenever we were making love, I brought him up, asking her to pretend I was Mike. She was insatiable in our lovemaking. She would climb in bed with me, naked, and literally devour me, night after night, often calling me Mike in the throes of our passion. I don't think she even realized she was doing it. I couldn't get enough of her either. It was obvious that Michelle was as obsessed with seeing Mike again as I was, even if she didn't want to admit it.

Finally, after two weeks of the hottest sex we'd had in years, Michelle told me that she got up the courage to call Mike. "Turns out he was divorced six months ago and hasn't had a girlfriend since then. Are you serious about me seeing him?" She finally admitted it, "If so, I'll call him again. This is crazy, but it seems to have turned both of us on and I really want to do this."

I kissed her and unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra so I could suck on a nipple. "Baby, call him and see when he's free on a Friday night. Don't tell him that you're married, but make it clear to him that you don't want any kind of long term relationship with him again."

"You understand what would happen, right? We'll probably end up having sex again."

"I would be counting on it!" I said, enthusiastically. "The whole thing seems so hot to me. You can come home and tell me all the details while we're making love and it'll be fantastic."

That was Thursday. The next night she told me, "I called Mike back. We're having dinner February 14th. He said he isn't interested in any long-term relationship either, this soon after his divorce. He hasn't even been out with a girl since then."

Cool! I thought. This should be interesting. Valentine's Day, how appropriate! A romantic dinner, dancing and fucking (maybe not in that order)! If he hasn't been with a girl in that long, he'll be starved for sex. This couldn't have been timed any better. I'm anticipating some hot lovemaking with Michelle after she comes home and tells me about it. I just wish there was a way that I could be there to actually see her take a lover.

oooOOooo

I was hoping that my imagination wasn't outpacing what the reality would be. This could all turn out to be a big disappointment. The other possibility that was rolling around in the back of my brain was that Michelle would fall for Mike and then want him over me. Unfortunately, I was so obsessed with thinking about Michelle with another guy that the fear factor was relegated to the small part of my brain that was actually thinking clearly. But if I gave in to my fear, there probably wouldn't ever be another opportunity. If I backed out, I was sure Michelle wouldn't ever want to do this again. I simply had to trust her. She told me there wasn't any chance of falling in love with Mike and I had to believe that. I also couldn't even let her suspect my fear or I was sure she would either back out or be overly reserved with him.

When Michelle and I had talked about our night with Alec, the day after that night in Kodiak, she told me that once she decided to seduce him, she was going all the way and doing it so that it would be the best it could possibly be. I felt the same way about this. If Michelle is going to Seattle to fuck an old boyfriend, I want it to be as perfect as possible. And with that in mind, I decided that I wanted Michelle to be sex-starved as well. Their date was three weeks away. If we abstain from sex for that time, I know she'll be over the top horny like she was in Kodiak, making her sex with Mike all the better.

The only problem was that going without for that long was likely going to nearly kill me as well, especially after the great sex we'd been having the last few weeks. And now, anticipating Michelle and Mike, their first night together after sixteen years! I was going to go through with it anyway though. I decided that between now and then, I would have some fun with her, teasing her, even torturing her with anticipation. "Honey, starting now, you're going to practice a little abstinence too. No sex for the next three weeks!"

She looked at me like I had lost my mind. "Sweetheart, three weeks is a long time." Michelle asked, "Do you think you can stay away from me for that long?"

"Given the reward at the end of the tunnel, I can. And, I know you can stay away from me because I'm not going to let you make love with me. And I don't want you relieving yourself either. I want your night with Mike to be more than spectacular for you. To be fair, I'll play by the same rules and not relieve myself either."

Over the next few days, we talked about her trip: how to get to Seattle, where to stay, and what she should take to wear. I told her that this was her trip, so I wasn't going to Seattle with her. She didn't want to drive that far by herself, so we decided to make an airline reservation leaving Friday and coming back home Saturday.

I thought about that a little bit and suggested to her that she might want to stay another day, as long as she's going that far, so maybe we should make the return flight on Sunday instead of Saturday.

"You know we're going to sleep together Friday night, right? You want me to spend two nights and all day Saturday with Mike?"

"Actually, I wasn't anticipating much 'sleeping.' It seems like a waste to spend all that money for just one night. It would make a lot more sense to make a weekend out of it."

"No, I want the return reservation on Saturday," she said decidedly. "Mike and I haven't seen each other or even talked for sixteen years. Things might not go as well as you're thinking and I don't want to be trapped in Seattle. When we make the flight arrangements, we can set it up so I can postpone it until Sunday if things turn out OK between us."

I told her that I'd make her a hotel reservation. I made her reservation in the Honeymoon Suite of the Sheraton for two nights, Friday and Saturday, pretty sure after she's talked about how hot Mike is, that she's going to want that second night.

Michelle wondered what she should take with her to wear. "I'll pick up something for you," I told her.

I started shopping for new clothes. I wanted outfits for two evenings and one day. I remembered how much Michelle's sexy outfit in Kodiak affected her and I wanted something just as sexy for her date with Mike. I decided that sexy, sexy, sexy would be the theme of everything I send with her. I was determined not to tell her anything about what I was sending, except that it would be a surprise when she unpacked her bag at the hotel.

I visited Victoria's Secret in the Columbia Center mall, in Kennewick, with her measurements and a list of things I wanted. I gave the list to a very pretty sales girl. Her name tag said 'Jacqui, Assistant Manager' and she went over it with me. She reminded me of the sales girl in the scene with Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, who pulled her skirt up demonstrating her sexy underwear. I accidentally noticed she didn't have a ring on her finger.

I wanted a bra/panty set, garter belt, stockings, two nightgowns, a transparent whitish blouse, mid-thigh length skirt, an evening dress, and a bikini in case she wants to go swimming at the hotel. I told Jacqui that I wanted everything to be sexy as hell, but very elegant.

"I think we can handle sexy here. Are these for your wife or a girlfriend?"

"They're for my wife."

"What are you guys doing, going on a cruise or something? You're going to be a lucky guy seeing her in these."

"No," I told her, "they're not for me to see on her. They're for my wife's Valentine date with a college boyfriend." That certainly got her attention. She told me how hot that sounded.

"OK, let's look around and see what we can find. Can she come in to try them on?"

"No, I'm going to surprise her," I answered. "She's going to Seattle to meet him for an evening that I anticipate will turn into the weekend and I don't want her to know anything about what she's going to have to wear until she gets there."

"Wow, that sounds like fun," said Jacqui with a gleam in her eye. "Wish you were my hubby, treating me like that."

As pretty as Jacqui was, that sounded kind of nice to me too. She was probably in her mid to late twenties, cute face and built pretty much like Michelle. To be honest, I thought Michelle was much prettier. But I'm always a little prejudiced comparing other girls to Michelle. That didn't stop me later from admiring her shape as she bent over to pick out the clothes on my list. Her low cut blouse revealed an ample cleavage, and that always sets my blood pumping.

"I know you have her measurements written down, but it would be helpful to have one of her dresses that fits her well to make sure of the size. We can look around to see what you might like, but before we decide on the size, why don't you bring in a dress."

She knew exactly the blouse I would want and took me right to it. It was soft and extremely transparent, just like the one that night in Kodiak. "Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for." We found a short leather skirt that would probably be about mid-thigh and an absolutely beautiful (and sexy) silk, strapless wrap dress that would cover just a little more than a towel. Michelle would be stunning wearing that dress!

For the daytime, I thought she might want something a bit more casual, so I found a soft, very thin cashmere sweater (picked one out about a half size too small, to make sure it would fit nice and tight over her braless breasts) and a pair of matching pants. Then we found an unlined white bikini swimsuit that the sales girl said would show her nipples very plainly when wet. "Has she ever worn a swimsuit like this?" she asked.

"No, but that's kind of the point. She hasn't ever done anything like this at all and I want her to stretch herself outside her comfort zone." I paused, deliberating. "In that same vein of thought, stretching her comfort zone, I'm only getting her one bra/panty set and telling her that she can only wear it once, so she'll have to decide which of the two evening outfits she wants to wear underwear with, and not at all with her daytime outfit." Jacqui thought that was just too delicious since either outfit would be extremely revealing without neither a bra nor panties.

We talked about colors and decided on red, since it was Valentine's Day, a soft pink bra/panty (still nicely transparent), and matching garter and stockings. The panties weren't much more than some lace tying together little triangles in the front and back. She commented to me that the bra and panties would scream "FUCK ME" when a guy saw them, especially under that transparent blouse!

For shoes, she told me that Michelle would need to come in to find something that fit. She said she would know the colors we picked out so she could help her find some matching high heels. I thought the ankle strap high heels, of which there were several styles were about the sexiest, so that's what she was going to show Michelle. She gave me her schedule, to make sure that she would be working when I brought Michelle in for the shoes.

They also sold perfume, so I asked her for the very best perfume that would drive a guy and girl absolutely crazy with lust. She picked one out and sprayed a little on her neck and in her cleavage and leaned out over the counter. It smelled wonderfully sexy when I leaned in close, so I agreed that's what I wanted Michelle to wear. In addition to the perfume, I couldn't help but notice her sexy little bra under her loose fitting blouse. That little display had to be on purpose. I thought. She also picked out makeup and lipstick to make sure Michelle had the right colors for the outfits, and gave me a color chip to give the manicurist for her nails.

Before I left, I had a thought. "Jacqui, you're really close to the same size as Michelle. How about if you tried them on for me instead of me bringing in a dress." I really hoped she would say yes, I wanted to see what they would look like on a pretty girl.

Jacqui looked at Michelle's measurements and told me "They are nearly identical to me, but we don't usually do that for customers."

"Not usually? But how often do you have a husband buying sexy clothes for his wife to wear on a date to seduce an old boyfriend?"

She looked at me with a bemused expression on her pretty face and said, "I'm sorry, I wish I could, but company policy says we can't." She stopped a minute and thought about it a bit before she went on, "It's 8:15 now and we close at 9:00. How about if you come back then and I'll try them on for you after the store closes and everyone else leaves."

That sounded great to me, so I told her I would be back.

I wandered around the mall for the next 45 minutes, my heart fluttering at what I was about to do. It's every guys' fantasy to watch a pretty girl trying on sexy clothes for him. The mall was pretty well empty by 9:00, so I felt a little self conscious tapping on the Victoria's Secret door. Fortunately, Jacqui was watching for me and let me in right away. "I really appreciate you doing this for me." I told her.

"I think it will be my pleasure," as she led me to the back of the store where she already had several items picked out. She got a big grin on her face as she asked me, "Tell me, how is it that your wife is going on this date with her old boyfriend? I think this is about the hottest thing I've heard of since I started here. Oh, by the way, what's your name?"

"Robert, and my wife's name is Michelle. We've been married a little over fifteen years."

Their dressing rooms had doors you couldn't see through, but were open enough to talk, so I told her the story, starting when Michelle seduced my friend in Kodiak and spent the night with him. I told her very briefly about that night, that I had watched them make love several times, then again in the morning. About then, Jacqui opened the dressing room door, asking me to come in. She said there were security cameras outside, but not in the dressing rooms. She was wearing the sexiest, most transparent blouse I think I had ever seen. Her nipples stood out clearly under the flimsy red bra she had on under it. The leather skirt came about 6" above her knees. I couldn't help myself, "Wow, Jacqui, you're absolutely beautiful with that." I told her that Michelle had worn a similar blouse and bra the night with Alec and it had driven the two of us absolutely crazy all night.