Michelle's Sexuality Awakes Ch. 06

Story Info
She returns home.
7.6k words
4.32
50.7k
33
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers

The plane arrived on time, right at 7:45 PM. Fifteen minutes later, I saw Michelle walking down the lobby, wearing the leather skirt and sweater, no bra. She looked just as I had envisioned, like a goddess in a dream, so unbelievably beautiful. When she got to me, she wrapped herself around me and gave me one of the best, most emotional kisses of our lives. Obviously, her modesty toward public displays of affection had dissipated significantly over the weekend.

When she finally broke away from kissing me, she told me, "Honey, I love you so much. Tonight, our new life begins!" Those were the sweetest words I had ever heard! My wonderful wife was home and she was still mine. I had brought her wedding ring to the airport with me and slipped it back on her finger. I'm sure that the people in the terminal who were watching us kiss, then me putting the ring on her finger undoubtedly thought I was proposing to her after a long separation. That's almost how I felt too and the separation seemed a lot longer than two days. It had been the longest two days of my life!

When I got my emotions back in control a little bit, I couldn't help but to ask her very quietly, "Are there panties under that skirt?"

She smiled at me, "You'll just have to wait and see, won't you."

I wanted to get her into bed! She could start telling me about her weekend later. In the car, it was hard to keep my eyes on the road; I took my hand from the steering wheel and gave Michelle's thigh a squeeze. My hand moved slowly up her leg until I was sure; No, she wasn't wearing any panties. I just about lost control of my hard cock as I gently caressed my wife's pussy and she moaned, with her hand over mine pushing my fingers inside her.

As soon as we got home, we headed straight for the bedroom. Once the bedroom door was closed, we wrapped ourselves around each other and kissed. As passionately as Michelle and I have kissed in the past, I don't ever remember a kiss like this one. Our tongues were intertwined, Michelle was sucking on my bottom lip, I was in such a haze of desire and we kissed every inch of each other's faces. I pulled off her clothes and kissed the sweet skin underneath; her neck, shoulders, hips, belly, calves, knees thighs...

Michelle and I hadn't ever had rough sex before. But that night I was so horny and had to fuck her and fuck her hard. We couldn't get out of our clothes fast enough. When we finally were on the bed naked, Michelle was already so wet that I plunged into her, forcing out her gasps and moans as she seemed to love it. Her hips were thrusting into mine every bit as hard as I was thrusting into her, screaming, "Fuck me Robert, fuck me!" But she had not waited as long as me; she had been fucking Mike all weekend. I fucked her fast and slow, never letting her anticipate my thrusting. God how I loved the expression on her face as I rammed my cock deep inside her, or slipped every inch out...leaving her begging for me to fuck her. I tried desperately to take my time. This was so good I wanted it to last. I'd slip my cock out of her all together and finger fuck her for a while, or flick her clit with my tongue while I tried to recover my composure, but she just wanted my cock. It didn't take long after over three weeks of the most excruciating deprivation ever that I was coming inside her, the most intense orgasm I've ever had, with Michelle bucking and screaming under me.

After Michelle and I fucked and we were finally able to catch our breath and able to talk, I asked her to tell me about her trip. "Honey," she started, "I don't think you really want to know all the details. It didn't go exactly like you were expecting."

"How so? And, yes, I really do want to hear details, I need to know what you and Mike did, what you said to each other, mostly I'm curious to hear about your sex life in Seattle."

"Okay, but don't tell me I didn't warn you. I hope you still feel the same way after I tell you some of it."

"Honey, I love you, nothing is going to change that."

"You remember those two texts I sent you, Saturday and Sunday morning? The ones where I said Mike and I fucked each other all night long."

"How could I not remember?"

"To be honest, I sent those because I knew that's what you wanted to hear. Mike and I didn't fuck each other." She paused a moment then went on, "well there was once, after we went swimming Saturday."

"I don't understand. You never made love with Mike, except one time?"

"That's not what I said at all. I said we didn't fuck. To me, there's a difference between fucking and making love. You and I just fucked. And it was absolutely wonderful! But, what Mike did was make love to me. Remember in January, when I first told you about Mike and you asked when the last time I saw Mike was? I told you it was the night after our graduation, then I went to his place and it was the first time we had made love, rather than just having sex. That's how it was this trip, we made love... a lot... and it was almost always tender and loving. I think it's a bit ironic. You anticipate Mike and I fucking the whole weekend, but we make love. Then when I come home, I get fucked by my loving husband! I'm not complaining, just struck me as a bit funny."

"The first night, Mike came to the hotel to pick me up and met me in my room. I had touched myself like you asked right before and was so horny when he got there. I wanted to fuck when he first walked in the room and I saw how sexy he still is. Mike came in, looked at me and took me in his arms and kissed me. And, I kissed him back, just as hard. I had on the blouse and bra you sent and started to unbutton it when Mike stopped me and told me no, that could wait until later. God, I didn't want to wait, but Mike insisted."

"Then he took me to the Trinity Nightclub for dinner. We ordered a really nice seafood dinner, but neither of us was hungry, except for each other. We sat in the club and kissed, Mike put his hands on the inside of my thigh, up to my panties, but no higher. Honey, I can't even begin to tell you how bad I wanted him. I wanted his fingers inside me, I wanted his lips on my breasts, I wanted his mouth covering my pussy. It was all I could think about, that I wanted Mike to fuck me."

"After dinner, we sat in our booth doing a lot of talking, asking about each other. I know you didn't want me to mention our marriage, but it was really hard to avoid. We did a lot of kissing and dancing and the whole time we were there, I didn't want anything worse than to be fucked, just like you expected, but the only thing Mike would do was kiss me and hold me tight to him." Michelle lay beside me, eyes closed with a dreamy expression on her face, until she finally started again. "I was so afraid that you might send me a text asking me not to go through with it."

"The surprise came when we got back to the hotel. What I wanted and expected was a frantic session of fucking. But, Mike undressed me, then himself and lay down beside me, both of us naked. He kissed me, sucked on my breasts until I could hardly stand it. He kissed down my stomach to my pussy. Oh God, I was in heaven! I could only take that for a couple minutes and pushed him away, telling him that I wanted him inside me. I wanted to come with him inside me."

"Mike stopped, but still wouldn't fuck me. He told me that he had waited sixteen years and was going to savor every second." Then, her voice dropped to a whisper, "Mike told me that he loved me sixteen years ago and had never forgotten me, but didn't expect to ever see me again as he kissed me again. He made me feel so special and sexy!"

Oh God, I thought. This wasn't supposed to happen I thought they would just fuck like in college. But it made me so damn horny thinking about another guy wanting my wife and making love to her like that. "So, the chemistry was still there after all these years?"

"Oh yeah, many times over. So much more so than in college that it was unbelievable. When we finally got to the hotel I was literally shaking, I wanted Mike so bad. He was the hottest guy I knew in college, and has gotten even more so now."

"Then, he rolled over on top of me and made love to me. It was so much better than anything he and I did in college. He slowly pushed into me while he was kissing me, then we just stayed like that, neither of us wanting to move for the longest time. Then, Mike started to slowly slide in and out, going deeper inside me every time. Oh honey, I was in such heaven. He felt so good inside me. I never wanted it to end!" With that, she rolled over on top of me and slid herself down on me and rocked back and forth on me. I think she was with Mike again, making love with him, reliving that first time, but I couldn't believe how good she felt to me. "I was surprised how long we made love before we came, but when we did, it was together and was so incredible!"

Michelle was fueling jealousy and desire in me, both simply overwhelming. She and I were making love, she was sliding up and down on me and even after the huge orgasm I had earlier, Michelle's telling me about her and Mike brought me to another orgasm in just a couple minutes.

After we made love, Michelle snuggled in beside me and kissed me and told me, "Honey I enjoyed making love with Mike more than I ever imagined. But I want you to know that it's you I love and I'll never leave you." We held each other and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Michelle and I both had to go to work, so she had to postpone telling me any more about her weekend until later. Talk about a long day at work! I didn't get much done, daydreaming about what Michelle was going to be telling me tonight. One thing I knew for sure was that it would be hot!

The other little item I knew I had to talk to her about tonight kind of dampened my enthusiasm for the evening. I knew I needed to tell her about Jacqui. Michelle and I didn't keep secrets from each other. I didn't think so anyway, until she started telling me about Mike. But that was from before we were married. I wasn't sure how she was going to react when I told her how far we'd gone with Jacqui's modeling. Michelle hadn't ever given a hint that she would be OK with me kissing another woman sexually. I had pushed Michelle into going with Mike, she certainly hadn't encouraged me to do anything with Jacqui. In my mind they were totally unrelated and I was a guilty party.

That evening, Michelle and I went out to the Black Angus for dinner. They have semi-private booths where it's quiet and you can have a private discussion. While we were waiting for our dinner, I told her that I had something I needed to tell her. So I did my best to honestly tell her what had happened at Victoria's Secret with Jacqui when I bought her clothes.

"I had mentioned to Jacqui when I first started looking that I wanted them for your date with your college boyfriend."

"Wait a minute. You told the girl who helped me with the shoes that I was going to have a date to sleep with my old boyfriend? That's a little embarrassing!"

"I didn't exactly say you were going to be sleeping with him. But I think she kind of suspected that when I told her it would be for a weekend. That's how I was able to talk her into trying on the clothes for me. She thought what we were doing was hot and fun and wanted to help." I kind of swallowed a little bit trying to get up the courage to continue, "She's really close to the same size as you. Jacqui wanted me to bring in one of your dresses to match the size, but I thought it would be better if she tried them on instead. When I asked her, she was reluctant, saying it was against the store's policy. When I reminded her how hot she thought this was going to be, she relented and asked me come back after they closed so we'd be alone. She asked me how this date came about, so I explained to her about the night in Kodiak and the story I wrote and how you told me about your college boyfriend, then my fantasy about you and him again.

She tried on the blouse and skirt first, showing me how sexy they were going to be on you, then the dress and even showed me what it would like when you would sit down with no panties on. I guess you probably know what I could see. I was having fun envisioning how hot you were going to look with Mike and how he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you.

I thought she was done, but then she tried on the pink nightgown. God, it looked good on her! I had the vision of what you were going to look like when you went to bed with Mike. Then, she wanted me to feel what it would be like for Mike when you wore it for him, so she pulled my hands to her and rubbed them up and down her waist, and uh, then she told me she was horny and kissed me."

Michelle's grin was getting bigger and bigger as I told her about it. I was really glad to see a grin, rather than the frown and anger I had worried about. "And did you kiss her back?"

"Umm, yeah, she was just so sexy. I couldn't help it, she still smelled like the perfume she had tried on earlier and that nightgown on her was so soft and sexy. While we were kissing, she pushed a strap down and the nightgown off her breast and then literally forced me to suck on her nipple. I guess for a few minutes, I forgot about you wearing it for Mike."

"Forced huh?" I think maybe Michelle was thinking about how much I like her nipples, that maybe Jacqui didn't have to force me too hard.

"I think she wanted more, but I told her I couldn't cheat on you. But I did tell her I wanted to."

"Honey, it would have been OK. I kind of wish you had given in to it. But I love you all the more for not doing it. She sounds really hot to me. You know, you're not the only one with fantasies. I'd really love to hear about you making out with some girl, maybe even going all the way."

I was incredulous at what Michelle had just said. She wanted me to have sex with someone else? She had to be kidding! Guys had those fantasies, not girls. Or maybe she was feeling a little guilty about having a weekend of sex with Mike. I hoped she didn't feel guilty because I was loving what she had done. "Well, she sort of slipped her phone number in my pocket and told me to call her if I ever changed my mind."

"Oh really! What did you do with it?"

"When I got home, I looked at it and then threw it away. But I have to admit, that it was a little hard to not remember the number."

"And you still remember it?"

"Well, yeah, it's going to be a hard thing to unremember. I don't ever plan on calling her though. I've had a guilty conscience, trying to think how to tell you about her."

"Sweetheart, I just got back from making love with my boyfriend all weekend. I don't think you have too much to worry about from a little kiss and a bare nipple." Then, she surprised me again when she whispered to me, "Honey, don't forget the number."

"Babe, this isn't about me having sex with another girl. You're the only one woman I crave. I love you too much."

"Sweetie, I know that. But it would be kind of a nice bonus wouldn't it?"

When I was starting to think maybe she was serious, she changed the subject, "Hon, I finally told you about my affair with Mike, but I realized we never have talked about your love life before we started going together. Tell me about your girlfriends."

"Well, that really won't take long. I took a girl to a movie in LaGrande at Eastern Oregon University, then again when I was at Oregon State. Nothing happened either time, no kiss or anything. I was just too bashful. It was a little bit funny though, when I took the girl in LaGrande to a movie, I had driven my dad's wheat truck to college that week. Have you ever been on a date with a guy driving a wheat truck? Not very romantic.

I had a little bit of a crush on my brother's sister-in-law when she danced pretty tight with me at my brother's wedding reception. I went to see her one time and we kissed and made out a little. I didn't even know enough then to try to kiss her breast. After that one time, she decided she liked her old boyfriend and I never saw her again. She was the only that I ever kissed before you, except maybe a little peck on the cheek. That was pretty much the extent of my love life."

"Wow, and now you have a cute young girl with the hots for you. I think that's exciting!"

I have to admit, for the first time in my life, I was thinking what it would be like to make love with a girl other than my wife. The thought was more than a little pleasant!

Even after telling me that she'd be OK with me and another girl, maybe even want it to happen, I could tell there was something else that she was pretty nervous about. So I asked her, "Honey, you have something else on your mind. What is it?"

She was still uneasy but finally let it out, "Honey, there's one thing we didn't think about before I went to bed with Mike." She was starting to make me nervous that there was something wrong, as she went on, "We never thought about protection. Mike came inside of me every time. What if he made me pregnant?"

Wow, I hadn't seen that one coming! She was right, in all our preparation, that hadn't ever occurred to either of us. I had too low of a sperm count to make her pregnant, so we hadn't even thought about pregnancy for years. Now, the real possibility was staring us in the face. I thought back to when her last monthly had started, about the first of February, two weeks before she left for her date. We had been to doctors several years ago for pregnancy tests, but I didn't remember when they said was a girl's most fertile time, so I asked her "Umm, do you remember when the doctor said you would be most likely to get pregnant?"

She looked at me and whispered softly to me "Two weeks, exactly how long it's been now."

Oh my God, I thought. The real possibility was certainly staring us in the face. "Well, we'll find out in the next month or so won't we?" Michelle had an almost eager look on her face, like she actually wanted it to happen, but I wasn't sure how I would deal with her being pregnant with Mike's baby. That would be pretty rough. The only thing I was absolutely certain is that Michelle and I were adamantly opposed to abortion or the drugs that would terminate a pregnancy, so there wasn't anything we could do about it now, except wait and see.

She didn't want to talk about any more of her trip until we got home, so the rest of the evening was pretty mundane, except I was anxious to go home and hear the rest of her story.

When we got home, we snuggled in on the couch and I asked Michelle to tell me about the rest of her trip. The pregnancy question was still nagging at us, but I still needed to know about the rest of it and wasn't going to worry about the possibility of pregnancy until we actually found out.

"Saturday morning I sent you the first text message and Mike started to suck on my nipple again. It felt so good we made love again." Then, her voice trailed off to a whisper, "Mike asked me to stay in Seattle with him, so I had to tell him everything, about you, our marriage and how much I love you. I told him you encouraged me to go on this trip, and I was his until Sunday, but then I was going home to my husband. Mike was pretty shocked and disappointed, but told me that he understood."

"After that, we laid in bed snuggling together until I told Mike I had to get up and take a shower. I wanted some time to think about what was going on. What I was feeling was so unexpected. But I really didn't get the chance. And this is almost exactly how Michelle described it: I was soaping my breasts when the door opened and there was Mike. He walked over to the shower and I swear his cock grew with each step. By the time he got over to the shower, which was enormous, my heart was pounding. He was magnificent. He held me in his arms as the water cascaded over us, then we kissed. His tongue was so insistent, exploring my mouth.

robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers
12