Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie had seen that look so many times, the look of a woman trying to fight the feelings of pleasure she was giving her, trying to fight their desires to submit to her, trying to fight what was coming. It was an internal battle, a woman's will versus her lust, a battle which Mickie would make sure the lust would win. She would turn Lillian into a mindless slut, desperate for pleasure and then give her so much of it that when her fellow diva finally sobered up from her lust induced state all she would want to do is get back to that high Mickie could give her, the whole time knowing the only way Mickie would give it to her is if she accepted her new role in life as Mickie's bitch.

Her bitch. That was exactly what Lillian was going to be very soon. It was only a matter of time and then Mickie would have another bitch in her collection. Mickie couldn't wait.

While Mickie couldn't wait for the blonde to become her bitch Lillian was still desperately trying to find a way to get out of the mess she had gotten herself into.

Lillian was a free thinking human being, not a bitch, and she didn't want to become one... did she?

She couldn't tell Mickie no, couldn't tell her to stop, couldn't tell her she didn't want to be her bitch. And Mickie was making her feel so good, better than anyone had ever made her feel before.

Part of Lillian was disgusted by the notion of becoming another woman's bitch, but another part of her, an increasingly bigger part of her, wanted nothing more than to beg Mickie to make her a bitch, her bitch.

The idea of submitting to Mickie was becoming increasingly intoxicating and Lillian knew soon she would not have the mental strength to fight back or any desire to do so. This was her only chance of freedom, her only chance not to become a bitch to another woman, her only chance not to be enslaved by Mickie James.

With every ounce of strength she had left she tried to protest, but all that came out was a weak, "Mickie... oh God... so good... so, so good... Mickie... I'm... I'm not sure about this..."

"Oh don't be silly Lillian, you're fucking loving this. You're fucking loving me fucking you like this, and I'm going to fuck you like this from now on when ever I want because why Lillian? Because you're my new bitch." Mickie said happily as she continued pounding Lillian's pussy.

"I'm not... I'm not your bitch." Lillian moaned.

"Really... so you really don't want to be my bitch?" Mickie asked with a frown as she began to slow down the pace of the fucking.

Lillian opened her mouth to say no but she just couldn't do it. She should, but everything Mickie had done to her just felt so good. And she wanted more. She didn't want Mickie to slow down, she wanted her to fuck her and fuck her hard.

In the end all Lillian could say was, "I... I... I don't know..."

This made Mickie smile.

"I'll tell you what, how about you decide after I'm done fucking your pussy to multiple orgasms?" Mickie offered sweetly.

"Ok." Lillian said weakly after a pause, and then moaned as Mickie began fucking her harder than ever before.

More determined than ever before to remove any and all traces of doubt from Lillian's mind that she wanted to be her bitch Mickie began slamming her hips up and down as hard and as fast as she could, slamming the dildo around her waist in and out of Lillian's cunt as if she was trying to tear the other woman in two.

It had happened to her before, she had said the wrong thing, or done something wrong or too quickly and the girl she was with freaks out and/or have second thoughts about what's happening. In these situations the best thing to do was to take the girl's mind off what was ever troubling her and relax her somehow, and there was nothing more relaxing than multiple orgasms.

Mickie knew just how to fuck a pussy to a series of climaxes, and that's exactly what she was going to do to Lillian's lucky cunt.

As the pussy pounding almost reached violent levels Mickie noticed the look in Lillian's eyes change from confusion to a look of fear, wonder and submission. She didn't know why Lillian was looking at her this way but it was an incredible turn on. Mickie was literally fucking another WWE diva into submission, and she was loving every second of it.

The reason the look in Lillian's eyes had changed was because the look in Mickie's eyes had changed.

While before Mickie had been looking at Lillian with a sort of playful dominance the look she was giving her now was psychotic, and yet Lillian found herself incredibly turned on by it.

The look alone had her feeling helpless and completely at Mickie's mercy, and combined with the feeling of being bent in half and ruthlessly pounded left Lillian feeling like putty in Mickie's hands.

Lillian had tried to fight, she really had, but it was useless. Mickie was just fucking her so unbelievably good, turning her insides to jelly and her mind to mush. She was melting away. She had lost. The internal battle was over. Her lust had won. She was Mickie's bitch. She knew it, and from the look in Mickie's eyes the brunette probably knew it too.

Everything that came next was practically meaningless because deep down Lillian knew the truth, she was Mickie's bitch. Mickie had broken her, and now she was another woman's bitch.

Lillian unconditionally surrendered her body to Mickie in that moment and allowed herself to enjoy the full pleasure of the pussy pounding she was receiving without any thoughts in her mind but how good Mickie was making her feel and how much she wanted to be a good little bitch for her new owner.

Soon the submissive thoughts combined with the pleasure of the amazing fucking and Lillian's climax which had been slowly approaching for what felt like hours suddenly crashed over her, the blonde screaming in ecstasy as her body shook violently. This orgasm was even more powerful than the one Lillian had experienced when Mickie was going down on her, and again Mickie's promise was fulfilled as Lillian came in multiple climaxes, her eyes rolling in the back of her head again and her toes becoming even more numb than before as her body shook violently. No matter how hard her body shook from her climaxes Mickie held on to Lillian with a firm grip, keeping her in place so she could fuck her some more while at the same time letting her know who was in charge.

The complete and total dominance she felt combined with the pride of fucking another woman to multiple orgasms soon had Mickie crashing over the edge as well, her screams joining Lillian's cries as they came together. Struggling to keep her body under control Mickie reached beneath her to squeeze the balls of her strap on, her stored up cum inside those balls squirting out through the strap on and deep into the depths of Lillian's pussy, marking the blonde's main hole as her property and Lillian herself as hers. Just one more hole and Lillian would be officially her bitch.

As she began to come down from her orgasm Mickie slowly decreased the pace of the fucking, bringing herself and Lillian down from the heights their climaxes had taken them until she was barely moving inside the other woman and then she slowly removed her strap on from her latest conquest's cunt.

Lillian whimpered as the dildo was removed from her pussy, leaving her an odd feeling of emptiness and a desire to be filled again. Little did Lillian know she was soon going to be feeling even more filled than before.

"So Lillian, do you want to be my bitch?" Mickie asked.

There was a pause as Lillian lay there panting, her mind briefly thinking of trying to fight what in her heart she knew was now true and then lowered her eyes and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that, what did you say?" Mickie asked.

"Yes." Lillian said quietly.

"Yes what?" Mickie asked.

"Yes, I'm your bitch, I want to be your bitch." Lillian said, looking into the eyes of her new owner as she spoke.

"Good." Mickie said with a wicked smile, "Now bend over."

"What?" Lillian said.

"I said bend over." Mickie repeated, "What, did you think we were done?"

"Mickie... my pussy is so sore... I don't think I can take another fucking like that..." Lillian said blushing as she admitted to the other woman how well she had fucked her.

"Oh don't worry Lillian, I promise to leave your pussy alone, I just want you on all fours." Mickie said.

"But why?" Lillian asked.

"Bend over, and you'll find out." Mickie said.

Lillian sighed and did what Mickie said, turning over onto her stomach and then lifting herself up so she was resting on her hands and knees.

"Ok, now what?" Lillian asked.

"Now you just wait there a second." Mickie said, reaching over to the draw of her night stand for a replacement to the empty balls of her strap on.

Once the dildo's balls had been replaced Mickie knelt behind Lillian and gently spread her ass cheeks, exposing her fellow diva's pussy and ass hole.

"Mickie, what are you ohhhhh!" Lillian gasped in surprise as she suddenly felt something soft and wet slide over her ass hole and along the crack of her ass.

The blonde gasped again but softer this time as Mickie slid back down to Lilian's ass hole and gently massaged it with her tongue. Lillian's gasps quickly turned into moans of pleasure as Mickie slowly began pushing her tongue into her ass hole.

Once Mickie had her tongue firmly up Lillian's butt she closed her lips around her fellow diva's ass hole and began gently sucking at the other girl's back passage. As she was lightly sucking on Lillian's ass hole Mickie began thrusting her tongue in and out of the blonde's back door, swirling her tongue around inside Lillian's rectum, butt fucking the other diva with her tongue.

Lillian couldn't believe she had a tongue inside her ass hole, and a female tongue at that.

She'd never let a guy do this to her before, she always thought it would be too weird, but now Mickie was twirling her tongue in and out of her butt Lillian had to admit this felt fantastic.

Soon her sore pussy was becoming wet again and eager for attention. Lillian should have known from the way Mickie was tonguing her back entrance exactly where the brunette intended to give her attention, but at this stage she was enjoying being rimmed so much she was blissfully unaware she was moments away from losing her anal virginity.

Mickie grinned to herself as she continued fucking Lillian up the butt with her tongue.

She had the unsuspecting blonde exactly where she wanted her, bent over and ready for her strap on to pop her back door cherry.

Mickie loved licking ass, but she loved fucking ass a lot more and it wasn't long before she decided Lillian's anal alley was ready for the next stage.

Not wanting to shove her strap on up her new bitch's butt hole too soon Mickie decided to stretch out Lillian's shit hole a little more by replacing her tongue with her index finger inside the other diva's pooper, gently finger fucking her latest conquest's back door for a few long minutes before adding another finger. Once Mickie was able to twist two fingers around inside Lillian's ass hole with only receiving moans of pleasure from her new slut she pulled her fingers out and pressed the tip of her strap on to the entrance of Lillian's virgin butt hole.

Lillian whimpered in fear as she felt something larger than a finger pressed up against her ass hole, Mickie's intentions for putting her in this position finally clear to her.

Understandably concerned about having something so big being forced up her virgin ass Lillian opened her mouth to protest but she was so frozen in fear no sound came out.

"Lillian, have you ever taken it in the butt before?" Mickie asked playfully.

"N... n... n... no..." Lillian barely managed to stutter.

"Good, I love popping anal cherries." Mickie said gleefully, pressing the tip of her strap on firmly against Lillian's back door, "And I'm going to pop yours right now!"

The pressure against her puckered rosebud steadily increased as Lillian tried to convince herself to crawl away, to protest, to do something to prevent being anally violated, but it was no use. Before Lillian was able to act the tight ring of her ass hole was slowly stretched open until the head of Mickie's fake dick slid through her butt hole, popping her anal cherry.

"Ahhhh!" Lillian cried out in pain.

"Shhhh, there there, just relax." Mickie cooed as she gently stroked Lillian's hair and back comfortingly, "I've taken your anal cherry so the worst is over now. Just stay relaxed and I'll soon have this whole thing up your butt. Then the real fun can begin."

Relax, how was she supposed to relax, Lillian thought to herself. She had another woman trying to shove a 12 inch dildo up her ass and she was supposed to relax?

But the weird thing was, she did relax.

Mickie's touch was so soft and comforting and in surprisingly no time at all the only thing Lillian felt was a weird uncomfortable sensation in her butt where before there had been blinding pain.

That blinding pain quickly came back as Mickie slowly slid an extra inch into her formally virgin ass hole, but it went away just as quickly thanks to Mickie's touch.

Over and over again Lillian felt a sharp sensation of pain followed by a long relaxing break until she felt soft thighs press against her buttocks, announcing somehow Mickie had been able to stuff her ass hole with the whole 12 inches of dildo strapped around her waist.

"Good bitch." Mickie said, patting Lillian on the head, "Now remember to stay nice and relaxed because in a second I'm going to start fucking your ass. It will feel weird at first, but soon it will start to feel good, and then it will start to feel great, and then you'll start begging me for more."

Lillian couldn't believe what she was hearing. Getting fucked in the ass was going to feel good? Getting fucked in the ass was going to feel great? She was going to beg Mickie for more? Mickie must be crazy.

Mickie wasn't crazy. She had a doctor's note which said it and everything. And what she was saying definitely wasn't crazy, it was the voice of experience.

Over the years Mickie had sodomised a countless number of girls and had broken in the asses of at least half of them so she knew exactly how to butt fuck a woman and make her enjoy it. Lillian would be no different. And she wasn't.

After giving Lillian plenty of time to relax Mickie slowly pulled her strap on halfway out of the blonde's butt hole and then just as slowly pushed it all the way back in and then repeated this process over and over.

Mickie was moving so slowly through Lillian's bowels for the first 5 to 10 minutes it could barely be considered butt fucking. On the bright side it gave Mickie a chance to admire the beauty of Lillian's ass hole all stretched out around her strap on in submission to her anal lust, her fellow diva submitting her most private of holes for her pleasure.

Of all the many different types of butts she had fucked over the years Mickie's favourites were the butts of other female wrestlers like herself. It was always an incredible turn on for Mickie to sexually dominate someone she fought in the ring, and while Lillian wasn't a wrestler she was still part of that world so it was almost as good. Besides, here she had Lillian Garcia, RAW ring announcer, the woman who stood ringside for all her matches and now every time she watched her in the ring Lillian would always be reminded of how Mickie had fucked her up the ass, how she completely dominated her, how she made her a bitch, her bitch.

With these thoughts running through her head Mickie began to increase the pace of the sodomy, careful not to give her latest conquest too much too soon. It wasn't long before Mickie settled into a good medium pace butt fucking, her thighs softly bumping against the blonde's ass cheeks as she steadily moved her strap on through Lillian's bowels.

Not long after Mickie started ass fucking Lillian like this the blonde began softly moaning with every thrust through her rectum, her moans slowly but steadily growing in volume as Mickie continued to sodomise her fellow WWE diva. The moaning made Mickie smile. It was a clear sign that things were going just as planned and Lillian was beginning to feel pleasure from having her ass fucked. It wouldn't be long before the blonde would be begging for it up the butt just as Mickie had predicted.

When Mickie had said she would enjoy getting fucked in the ass Lillian had thought she was crazy, but now it was Lillian who felt crazy, because Mickie's predictions were all happening just as she said they would.

In the beginning Lillian cringed in pain as her shit shoot stretched around the invader sliding through it, her bowels struggling to accommodate the size of the massive intruder, but slowly the pain faded into a dull ache, and then it was just kind of uncomfortable, and now... and now... it was starting to feel... good.

Little sparks of something which felt like pleasure began shooting from the inside of Lillian's ass hole as the butt fucking continued. At first it was just one little burst and then it's slowly increased in number until it felt like there was an electric current of pleasure shooting directly from her butt to her brain.

Soon Lillian couldn't contain her moans of joy as every movement within her rectum turned to pure pleasure.

And then Lillian wanted to complete Mickie's predictions. She wanted to beg Mickie for more, beg her to butt fuck her as hard as she could, slam her ass until she exploded in climax.

Lillian had heard it was possible to cum just from having someone fucking your ass. She had never believed it until now and would have probably never have tried it if it wasn't for Mickie. Because of Mickie she was getting to feel pleasure she could never have dreamed of, and she wanted to thank her for it. Lillian wanted to thank Mickie for introducing her to anal sex. And that was just what she was going to do.

"Oh Mickie... it's so good... it feels so good... I love it, I love it so much... more... fuck me... fuck my ass... fuck my ass hard!" Lillian begged, just as Mickie said she would which made the brunette grin wickedly.

"What's that Lillian, you like it up the ass?" Mickie teased.

"Yes, I like it, I love it, I love it up my ass, please give me more!" Lillian pleaded shamelessly.

"Good, I'm glad you love it up the ass, because your going to be getting fucked up the ass a lot from now on. I love fucking my bitches up their butts, and now you're one of my bitches you're going to have to take it up the butt whenever I want!" Mickie explained lustfully.

"One of you're bitches... you have bitches?" Lillian questioned, the shock of Mickie's accidental revelation waking her from her pleasure induced state of mindless bliss.

Mickie momentarily cursed herself for letting unnecessary information slip out again, but quickly shrugged it off. Lillian was almost completely broken and tamed at this point, and this little revelation was hardly going to change that.

"I have a collection." Mickie admitted, "My own group of hot little sluts all desperate to be fucked 24/7. I fuck them all as much as I possibly can but the only real way I can leave my bedroom is by letting them go at it with each other as much as they want. I'm careful to remind them who's in charge of course every so often but it's really hot watching them go at it. We've been carefully hiding it Lillian, but the WWE women's locker room has practically become a non-stop lesbian orgy, and now you get to join in the fun."

"Really?" Lillian asked in amazement.

"Really. If you want we'll even give you a 'welcome to Mickie James's collection of bitches' party. You'll love it, Torrie and Candice certainly did." Mickie said wickedly.

"Torrie and Candice are your bitches?" Lillian exclaimed in disbelief.