Microkini Fan Bikinis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sizes finally set specifically for her body, we cut metallic silver fabric as the border material and used metallic purple for the center sections of the top and bottom. Tied all together with the elasticized silver thread, it looked great. Erin walked around and performed her teasing bikini contest moves and it all pretty much stayed in place. For a contest, we would use some Bikini Bite adhesive spray to keep it from sliding around. We looked at her standing in front of a mirror and it looked like nothing we have ever seen before.

Time to try it out in public.

+++++

The end of the summer was rapidly approaching. Erin was tanned to a deep bronze on every inch of her body and her short blond hair contrasted magnificently with her darkened skin. After competing all summer long, she was a popular contestant and was voted into the finals at the end of the season. Armed with a handful of our home made microkini slings, she set out to win it all.

The first club had both a prelim and final bikini contest. Erin downplayed herself during the prelim competition and wore "just" a G-string bikini. Looking good as usual. As the announcer worked the crowd, she changed backstage to our little silver and purple metallic microkini sling, and then quickly covered it up with a T-shirt. In a sly move, she discretely let the announcer peek at her new microkini and convinced him to let her go last during the final round. As the rowdy crowd cheered the parade across the stage of girls in their tiny bikinis, the announcer finally called her name.

With a quick wink to me in the back, Eric smoothly walked onstage wearing her T-shirt. After one pass across the front of the stage to encourage the crowd, she walked to the center stage and removed her shirt. There was an audible gasp from the crowd as both men and women gazed upon her, wearing quite possibly he smallest metallic microkini sling that they had ever seen. The crowd then erupted and roared with approval. I have never heard anything like that in my life and Erin looked to be the most confident and satisfied woman on earth. She walked slowly back and forth across the stage as cameras flashed and recorded it all.

When the contestants were re-announced and lined up on stage for the final review, Erin once again received the loudest applause and cheers. It was no surprise to me that she won the bikini contest, and also the five hundred dollar prize!

After each contest, she was often approached by other women, and a few timid men, asking where she got such an amazing microkini. She would introduce me as her "business partner" and told them that we had designed and created these ourselves.

This same series of events played itself out across the city, with Erin taking the top spot at many of the contests and winning a little prize money here and there. By the end of the summer, we had amassed a few thousand dollars.

+++++

It wasn't the first time that the idea had crossed our minds. It appeared that we might have discovered an untapped market need for extreme microkinis, and nothing at the time seemed to fill that niche. Once people saw her wearing one, there always seemed to be someone interested in buying one for themselves, their wife, or their girlfriends.

Using the prize money, we decided to start our own small business to create and manufacture some new styles of microkinis. Since we were both now huge fans of this type if swimwear, we named our company "Microkini Fan Bikinis".

We continued to receive requests from all over the Internet for versions of our radical microkinis. Business was been picking up at a great pace and there is a huge profit (charging $29.95 for a dollars worth of Lycra and thread).

We wonder if we can quit our regular jobs and do this full time?

12