Mid-Winter Male Fantasy

Story Info
He shares a hot tub with two bisexual women.
4.6k words
3.73
28.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness falls as the sun seems to sink into the ice covered lake, its last splash of red glistening on the ice crystals as it surrenders the day to the night and relinquishes its duties of guardianship over the earth below to brother moon.

There, nestled under a blanket of snow in darkness on the far side of the lake, is a cabin. The only signs of life emanating from within are the ghostly wisps of wood smoke curling up from its chimney. The windows, so shrouded in icicles and glazed over with frozen condensation from the fire inside, make it almost appear that the lights are off and no one's inside.

However the cabin is not dark nor is it empty. Inside the cabin are three people, two lovely red haired beauties and a man.

Ann, Beth and Dan relax in the hot tub that sits in a small alcove, surrounded on three sides by windows so fogged up with condensation that they are oblivious to the fact that it has begun to snow once more.

Sitting in the hot tub, the naked trio faces outward toward the sunken living room, their heads the only parts of their naked bodies visible above the surface of the soothing hot water. They sit enjoying its effect, the tantalizing jets of hot water along with the slightly dizzying effect of the wine they had with their dinner. The first bottle, with the beef & green-pepper shish kabob, with asparagus in hollandaise sauce was good, but the second bottle is what did it. The one they had with the chocolate and whip cream dipped strawberries really did the trick.

Beth, Ann and Dan have decided to soak in the hot tub so that the hot water will help soothe away some of the effects of the grape, and its working.

The combination of the conversation with its highly sexual undertones, mixed with the effects of the fine meal and more than ample amount of alcohol, is now taking on a mellow sensation, a sensation that is very nice. It's the sensation you get when you are totally relaxed. It's the sensation you get when you're ready to act on the feelings of arousal you feel.

Ann feels a shudder run through her body as she realizes that there is a small hand moving gently up her right thigh. She can feel Beth's dainty fingers as they tenderly inch their way up the inside of her inner thigh. Ann smiles and moans softly as she parts her thighs for Beth's probing fingers. Ann resists the urge to just reach out and touch Beth, instead she just sits there, savoring the growing sensation and slowly spreads her legs farther for Beth. A small moan escapes from deep within Ann, as Beth's finger tips brush against Ann's outer lips sending a shiver coursing through out her entire body. She knows her reaction is having the same effect on Beth from the way Beth's fingers are trembling.

As Ann arches her back, her large lovely breasts rise up breaking the surface of the water causing her nipples to harden even more, from the kiss of the room's slightly cooler air. A low primal moan of passion rises silently from deep within Ann's throat, as she is overcome with another trembling shudder of excitement, an excitement not just from the swelling of her breasts, nor from the arousal of her nipples hardening to the point of exploding, or just Beth's fingers stroking her engorged clitoris, but from the feeling of another hand moving up the inside of her upper thigh, a larger hand, Dan's hand. With a sharp intake of breath, Ann's body begins to tremble, her breasts heave as she feels the hands of her tub partners stroking and fondling her pussy.

At the same time both Beth and Dan lean in closer to Ann. First Beth then Dan lower their heads to Ann's ample breasts floating and bobbing in the water, her nipples hard and begging for attention

Beth gazes into Ann's eyes as she lowers her mouth to one of Ann's beautiful breasts. Her lips brush the hard nipple as tenderly as a butterfly's wing before taking it between her lips, as she lustfully starts sucking. Ann shudders, moaning even louder, her breath catching with excitement as she reaches up to caress Beth's cheek. The sexual energy between them is enough to almost electrocute the hot tubbing trio.

Ann feels another jolt of sexually charged electricity surging through her body as Dan begins to suckle on her other nipple. She can feel both Beth and Dan rolling and sucking her nipples, lightly grazing them with their teeth. Their free hands kneading her breasts as they finger her throbbing pussy almost bring her to orgasm.

As if by telepathic communication, Beth and Dan both begin to kiss their way up Ann's heaving breasts. Kissing and licking their way up her chest as their middle fingers now pressed together to form a wedge, slide in and out of Ann's pulsating pussy. Beth and Dan nibble lick and kiss their way up to the base of Ann's neck, lingering to lick and kiss along her collarbone. Dan moves his way up along Ann's neck licking and biting gently at her ear as Beth starts to kiss her way up along Ann's cheek.

Dan hears both of the red haired lovelies moan passionately, then the muffled groans of erotic ecstasy as Beth's mouth covers Ann's and they kiss, a deep kiss, a kiss described in literary works as a soul kiss. Beth and Ann press their lips together with an unbridled passion as their tongues slither around and around in a primal dance of unquenchable lust and desire. Driven by urgency and an eager ferocity of passion to slake his rising desires, Dan kisses both of the lust crazed red heads on the sides of their lips. Pressing his tongue between Beth's and Ann's quivering lips, they reluctantly allow him to join in on an oral free for all. The trio's tongues withering and intertwining as their passion mounts and they get closer and closer to the point of no return.

With the fire of an impending orgasmic explosion threatening to cause the water in the hot tub to boil with its intensity, Beth and Dan continue to finger Ann's pussy. Without warning a bolt of excitement rushes over Beth and Dan to the point that they both are driven right to the edge of release in a mere fraction of an eye blinking. They are so enthralled in kissing and fingering Ann, that when she slips her fingers inside Beth's pussy and wraps her other hand around Dan's cock, they almost lose it. The jolt of excitement sends a chill up their spines, a shiver as shocking as if they had stepped naked into the gusting snow outside.

Ann moans in satisfaction, not only from the pleasure she is feeling, but in satisfaction from the response just the touch of her hands get from her horny hot tub partners. She closes her eyes and revels in the waves of pleasure that wash over her naked body, like waves lapping upon a sandy beach. Ann's passion and desire rise higher and higher, like the swelling tide, before it crashes on the beach in one final all consuming wave. An orgasmic wave so intense it blocks out all sounds but the ringing in her ears and blurring of her vision in a fog of orgasm induced rapture.

Ann bites down on her lower lip willing herself to hold off her impending orgasm as she redoubles her efforts to bring Beth and Dan to the point she is so desperately striving to hold in check.

Ann starts fingering Beth's pussy faster so that the two lovely red heads are fingering each other in a perfect rhythm, a rhythm that can only be reached when two people having an intimate and well-practiced knowledge of each other's bodies.

Beth pushes Dan's hand aside and starts pumping her fingers in and out of Ann faster and deeper, two, three, then four fingers until she is almost fisting Ann's quivering pussy with her tiny hand. Dan brings his ejected hand up and starts to squeeze and fondle Ann's swollen breast.

Ann moans, the sound coming from deep inside her throat like the mating growl of a lioness in heat. Ann's fingers thrusting deep into Beth's pussy as her thumb rolls Beth's pulsating clitoris around and around pushing it back into the blood engorged folds of its clitoral hood.

Dan feels the building passion between the lovely red headed duo. Their eagerness to reach a thundering orgasm only serves to excite him even more. He continues to lick and suck on Beth's then Ann's withering tongues as the trio mesh their bodies together in the hot tub.

Ann's hand grips Dan's cock tighter and begins to pump his cock from tip to base, squeezing firmly. She feels his cock getting even harder and knows he too is reaching the point of no return. Dan moans loudly into the mouths of the beautiful red heads as Ann's hand slides up and down his shaft, causing the foreskin of his circumcised cock to move up and down the length of his cock, half shrouding its head in a hood of cock flesh.

Then a bolt of electricity courses through all three of the hot tubbers, an electrical shock, a shock as strong as if someone had electrified the hot tub's water. A thunderous orgasm, engulfing all three nearly at the same time, their orgasms timed almost perfectly with each other's as Beth, Ann and Dan explode in an orgasmic tidal wave that causes the water of the hot tub to overflow its walls.

Beth and Ann both arch their backs moaning loudly, their thighs clamping tightly around each other's hands. Beth's throbbing pussy clamps tightly around Ann's thrusting fingers, Ann's pussy locking Beth's still wriggling fingers deep inside her pulsating pussy. The two red heads explode together like twin sticks of dynamite on the same fuse, their orgasmic screams blending together as one, drowning out Dan's animalistic growl of sexual release.

Dan's orgasm is painfully delicious, not only from the sheer throbbing pleasure in his balls releasing their seed, but also from the ferocity of Ann's grip on his cock, made almost vise-like from the intensity of her Beth induced orgasm.

Beth and Ann quiver and tremble, they slump together shuddering and kissing as they struggle to get their breathing back to normal. Breaking their kiss, smiling and caressing each other, Beth strokes Ann's cheek with her dainty hand as Ann brushes the hair from Beth's eyes, tracing her fingers around Beth's ear and tenderly kissing her as their juices mingle with the water of the hot tub, giving it the sweet sensuous aroma of sex.

Beth reluctantly lets her fingers slide from Ann's pussy, bringing her hand up to her mouth to savor the taste of Ann's juices, at the very same instant that Ann takes her own fingers into her mouth to suck Beth's juices from them. They smile lovingly into each other's eyes. Then, with the ease of long time lovers sensing each others needs and desires, Beth and Ann place their fingers in each other's mouths so they can taste themselves on their lover's fingers.

Leaning back against the wall of the hot tub, Dan watches Beth and Ann, feeling his semi-hard cock start to react to the after play of the obviously still aroused red haired beauties.

Speaking the first words since the trio entered the hot tub, Dan says, "I think we should get up and dry off before we all turn into prunes." Dan wonders how long they have been in the hot tub....what was it... 30....45 minutes, an hour? Who really knows, it's as if time has no meaning here, like this snow covered cabin by the lake is in its very own plane of existence.

Dan stands up, the water of the hot tub swirling around his naked body as he does so. Water running off his legs and cascading off of his semi-hard cock looking almost as if he's urinating. Strings of Dan's semen cling to his thigh as he moves across the tub to step out.

"Come on now girls, time to get out before you wind up looking like a couple of prunes," Dan said as he steps out of the hot tub. Leaving a trail of wet footprints in the overflow mat surrounding hot tub, barefooted he crosses the carpeted floor bending over to pick up the towels he had gotten out earlier. Putting the smaller of the two towels around his neck, Dan turns just in time to see the two red haired beauties stepping out of the hot tub. Beth and Ann, arm in arm, as Ann holds onto Beth helping to steady her until both feet are outside the tub, Ann then steps out right behind her placing an arm around Beth's waist.

The two women snuggle up close together shivering slightly from the room's cooler air. Ann pulls Beth close as goose bumps cover them both. Dan notices how their nipples instantly get harder, but he is not sure if it's so much from the slight chill in the room, or the fact Beth and Ann are so close together that their breasts are brushing against each other's. Truth be told, he really doesn't care, all he knows is that it excites him to see the two women that he has such strong feelings for, naked and so obviously aroused by each other, their arousal having a very pleasurable effect on his semi-hard cock. In fact, it is no longer semi-hard, it's now fully erect like a divining rod ready to lead him on a quest dowsing for water, but seeing those two naked beauties snuggling there in front of him makes dowsing for water with it the last thing on Dan's mind.

With no attempt whatsoever to conceal his hard-on, Dan hangs his towel around the back of his neck and steps up to Beth and Ann draping the second towel around the shoulders of both of the goose bump covered women.

Dan then puts more wood on the fire to help warm up the shivering red haired beauties. He stokes the fire, sending a cloud of sparks up the chimney into the night sky to dance briefly with the swirling snowflakes. Dan sits on the edge of the couch apposite the fireplace and the two lovely red heads now huddling together under the extra large towel.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, Dan leans back so that his shoulders are resting against the couch's back, his towel still around his neck, his fully erect cock jumping ever so slightly with each beat of his heart. Watching Beth and Ann snuggling under the towel, or so he thinks at first glance they're only snuggling, but as he listens carefully he knows that there is much more than mere snuggling going on between that horny red haired duo.

Dan watches his breathing getting heavy, his concentration deepens, as his left hand drifts down as if with a mind all its own, wrapping itself around his now raging hard-on.

No sooner does Dan's hand fall into a nice leisurely rhythm stroking his blood engorged cock up and down, he is rewarded with an amazingly arousing sight, a fantasy had by almost every male generation since the beginning of time itself. Two gorgeous women making love. Ann takes Beth fully in her arms and kisses her. Where just moments before they were cuddling and cooing in an effort to get warmed up, they now sit with their legs interlocked, overcome with a warmth that only sexual contact can generate. The towel forgotten, pooled around their naked hips, as the passionate intensity of their kiss grows to a fevered pitch.

Beth and Ann, their lips pressed tightly together, tongues withering and swirling around in each other's mouths. No longer two, but joined together as one. Two heads topped with red hair, two sets of lush lips pressed together with a burning intensity no fire can match. Two lovely pairs of breasts pressing together, their hard nipples rubbing against each other causing the flame of their passion to burn hotter and hotter. Beth and Ann scoot closer and closer together, their smoldering pussies generating enough heat to engulf any thing or anyone that would be foolish enough to try and come between them. Beth and Ann kiss and stroke one another, their hands trailing across and caressing each other's bodies.

Their fingertips driving each other on to even greater heights of an all consuming desire to please each other in any way possible. Ann leans down and cupping Beth's breasts in her hands, lowers her mouth and takes one of Beth's rock hard nipples in her mouth to suckle. Moaning deep within her throat, Beth tilts her face to the ceiling of the cabin as shudders of pleasure, like no other she has ever known before, course throughout her body, driving her wild with a lust she has never known. Beth lovingly strokes Ann's head and caresses her shoulders and back. Ann lays Beth down and continues to kiss, massage, knead and suckle on Beth's desire inflamed breasts, moving from one nipple to the other. With her free hand, Ann strokes Beth's body, her fingertips strumming Beth's quivering body like the strings on a fine musical instrument, bring forth a melody of moans and gasps, a concerto of lustful desire intermixed with a breathless cooing.

With one hand, Ann trails her fingertips down along Beth's ribs, teasing and lightly tickling her way down to the flair of Beth's hip. Beth automatically spreads her legs for Ann's hand as it starts to slide slowly across her tummy.

Beth's head thrashing from left to right moaning and gasping to breathe, her heart pounding in her heaving chest as her breasts rise and fall with each excited utterance of Ann's name. "Ann, Ann, Ann, oh my God Ann. Oh my God, I love you Ann, I love you," Beth moans as Ann slides her trembling hand up Beth's inner thigh. Beth's hips thrust upward, her pussy silently screaming for Ann's touch. Ann, so excited by the effect her lovemaking is having on Beth, can barely contain herself. With a trembling hand, Ann lightly traces her fingers along her lover's pussy, Beth's apricot colored pubic hair plastered along her outer vaginal lips.

Beth's back arches as she thrusts her pelvis upward, her pussy striving to engulf Ann's whole hand.

Beth's lustful needs serve only to fan Ann's own needs, as she squeezes her thighs together cradling her own throbbing clitoris between her pussy's lips. Lowering her head, Ann puckers her lips and blows a maddening stream of her hot breath right at Beth's inflamed pussy. Ann's mouth waters, as she looks down at Beth's clitoris, standing fully erect almost like a tiny penis, its pearly head glistening with her juices. Using her fingertips, Ann tenderly spreads Beth's pussy as she brings her face closer, close enough to smell the intoxicatingly delicious aroma of Beth's scent.

Lowering her head between Beth's legs, Ann inhales deeply, savoring the smell of Beth's arousal. Her fingers stroking and caressing her lover's pussy. Moaning softly, Ann's tongue flickers out and lightly touches the inner folds of Beth's pussy. The sweet taste driving Ann insane with lust, a bolt of excitement rushing through her clitoris so that it throbs even more, as her juices flow down her own thighs. With a primal hunger fueled by love, lust and a ferociously strong sexual desire, moving her head up and around, Ann licks and sucks the inner and outer lips of Beth's dripping pussy. Juices trickle down the crack of Beth's ass as Ann teases the tip of her pulsing clitoris, lightly grazing it with the tip of her tongue. Beth thrashes around and shakes as if in the throes of a grand mal epileptic seizure, her hands reaching up she laces her fingers in Ann's short red hair, still damp from the hot tub.

Ann attacks Beth's dripping pussy with a ravenous hunger, licking, sucking and slurping at the quivering slit. Like a lioness feasting on a fresh kill, Ann's moans and groans of pleasure sound almost like a primordial growl of conquest. She vents her lust on Beth's pussy, driving them both to even greater heights of passion.

Struggling to lift her head and shoulders up so she can speak, her hands still stroking Ann's hair and caressing her cheeks, Beth cries out. "Ann, Ann, Oh my God Ann, let me lick your pussy. I want to taste you, please Ann, please, I want to taste you."

Rising up to look into Beth's eyes, her cheeks and chin wet and shiny with Beth's juices, Ann replies, "Ok baby, ok".

Lowering her face once again, Ann continues to feast on her lover, as at the same time she starts to shift her body around so that she is now straddling Beth's head.

Looking up, Beth stares as Ann lowers her pussy down over her face, reaching up with both hands, Beth caresses the rounded contours of Ann's lovely ass. Parting her trembling lips, Beth sticks out her tongue, as she sees a drop of Ann's juices beading like a drop of dew on the tip of her lust-swollen clitoris. The droplet swells in size as more juices trickle from Ann's delicious smelling pussy. As the droplet breaks off and lands on Beth's tongue, she is rewarded with the sweetest taste she has ever experienced. The sweetness of the droplet is like ambrosia, nectar sweeter than anything Beth has ever tasted.

12