Midlife Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers

The sound that came from Amy's throat as Stuart dropped to his knees behind her, slid his hands onto her panti-covered buttocks and squeezed was somewhere between a gasp and a moan. And when his fingers slid inside the waist-band and began easing the delicate item down her legs, she closed her eyes and shivered, goosebumps breaking out across her body. And when the panties finally reached the floor, she lifted her feet one at a time and stepped out of the no longer wanted undergarment, leaving her in nothing but the white halter top and the five-inch heels that adorned her feet.

"When perched upon a sexy pair of high-heel shoes, a woman's rear end is one of my favorite things on earth," Stuart said as he rose to his feet and stepped to her side. "The heels tend to highlight the buttock's natural muscle tone without stealing any of its softness," he continued. Then he rubbed his right hand across her naked cheeks, gave them a gentle squeeze and a light little slap. Then he withdrew the hand and slipped back behind her.

"But the benefits of high-heels aren't just limited to the lower body," he said, continuing his explanation.

"Besides the calves, thighs and buttocks, consider the breasts." And with that he reached around her and grabbed the bottom her halter, pulling it up and over her head, then down behind her back until it was stretched between her biceps, effectively pinning her arms to her sides.

Amy nearly fainted as the adrenaline rush hit home. She took a moment to gather herself and look at her reflection in the mirror, now naked but for the shoes and the halter stretched behind her back. Then she turned her gaze to Stuart's reflection.

"You see," Stuart continued, seemingly unconcerned with her nakedness. "When wearing heels, a woman tends to stand taller and maintain better posture, which in turns tends to lift and separate her breasts."

Amy then watched his hands as they eased over her breasts and squeezed lightly, then she groaned when his fingers moved to her erect nipples and pinched them, then twirled them gently. And when he pulled her against his chest and mauled her boobs, she closed her eyes in surrender

"Oh, my God," she gasped as her body melded with his. Then she reached back with her hands and grabbed hold of his pant legs. "Please don't stop," she whispered.

"Oh, but Mrs. Marshall," Stuart responded, his hands sliding off her breasts and onto her biceps. "I still have another pair for you to try. And I've saved the best for last."

There was desperation in Amy's eyes as she looked into the reflection of Stuart's eyes. "Please," she whined.

But Stuart ignored her, instead turning her so she was facing him, before slipping his thumbs inside the halter that covered her arms. "You won't be needing this anymore, Mrs. Marshall," he said. But before he removed the top he leaned forward menacingly. "Or would you prefer I just call you slut-toy?"

There was lust in her eyes as she looked at him. "I'll answer to anything you call me," she said softly, a cracking in her voice. "Anything at all." And then, after a significant pause, she added a single word. "Master."

Outwardly Stuart ignored Mrs. Marshall's newly verbalized subservience, focusing instead on sliding the halter-top down her arms and dropping it to the floor. Inside, however, he was smiling smugly. After all, Amy Marshall, his 36 year-old neighbor -- a married women, no less -- had responded exactly the way Derek and he had anticipated, accepting him as Master without so much as a whimper of protest as he toyed with her, peeling her clothes off one piece at a time in agonizing slowness.

With the halter now in a pile on the floor, Stuart took hold of his slut-toy's arms, guided her carefully back to the bench and gently pushed downward. Then, when she was finally seated, he lowered himself to his stool before her.

"I'll just slip these off," he said as he unfastened the straps from the slutty white high-heels and slid them from her feet. Then he reached over, pulled a large box from a nearby shelf and deposited it on the floor by her feet. Finally, he opened the box and pulled out a pair of thigh-high black patent leather boots with six-inch spike heels, which he proceeded to hold up for Amy's review.

Dumb-struck, Amy stared at what she and her friends had always referred to as 'stripper' or 'fuck-me' boots, then she slowly raised her eyes to his. "Please, sir," she whispered wantonly, "May I . . ."

"But of course, Mrs. Marshall," he said with a mischievous smile. And with that he tossed the left boot back into the box, lowered the zipper on the right and spread it open. "If you'll just hold your right leg up . . ."

As soon as Amy lifted her leg, Stuart eased the boot over her foot, then slid it up her leg, over her knee and onto her thigh. He slid his left hand under her calf and eased the zipper up with his right, then lowered the leg to the floor on his left side.

"Other leg," he ordered as he pulled the left boot from the box.

Amy tore her eyes away from the shiny black boot that covered nearly the entire length of her right leg and turned to look at the young man. Then, without a word, she lifted her left leg as instructed. And less than a minute later that boot was on and her left leg was extended on Stuart's other side.

For several moments Amy's eyes were glued to those shiny boots, even as Stuart's were glued to the fully exposed pussy before him and the lust-crazed woman it was attached to.

"Stand up," Stuart finally said, rising to his feet and pushing the stool back with his leg. "Let's see if you can walk in them."

Amy managed to tear her eyes away from the boots and look up her young master. Then, with an almost imperceptible nod of the head, she pulled her feet in, took hold of his hand and rose to her feet. Then she turned and made her way slowly towards the center aisle, making sure there was an ample amount of wiggle in her walk, all while feeling a level of excitement in her pussy that rivaled her first time with Derek.

When she reached the center aisle she paused, then turned slowly and started back, not allowing her eyes to leave the growing bulge in the young man's pants until she came to a stop two feet in front of him. Then she slowly raised her eyes to his.

"Can I keep them, Master?"

Stuart allowed a small smile to cross his lips as he reached out, slid both hands around her hips and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, even as she was wrapping her arms around his waist and pulling her center hard against his. "Ah, but you haven't earned them yet, Mrs. Marshall. We'll have to see how the rest of the evening goes," he replied smugly. Then he released her and dropped his arms to his side. "But right now, it's time for you to undress me."

Even though Stuart had released her, Amy did not immediately release him. Instead she wiggled her body against his and smiled. "I'll just have to try extra hard to please you, then, won't I?" she purred. And with that she pulled her arms back and, while backing off no more than an inch or two, slid her hands between his chest and hers and slowly eased the top button through its hole.

She was able to free the top two buttons before her breasts got in the way, forcing her to back off a few more inches. Then she continued freeing buttons until she reached the top of his trousers, whereupon she pulled the shirt-tails from his pants and slipped the final button through its hole. Then she reached for his right hand, lifted it up and freed the button on the cuff, before lowering it to his side and repeating the process on his left arm. Only then did she allow herself to reach for his shoulders, slide her hands under his collar and push the shirt down his arms and onto the floor.

She hesitated, taking a brief second to admire his well muscled physique. Then she eased her hands onto his stomach and slid them slowly up his chest, where she rolled his nipples between her fingertips, before leaning forward to swirl her tongue around first his right nipple, then his left.

Dropping to her knees before him, she lowered her eyes to his shoes, then she slid her hand behind his left ankle and lifted the foot from the ground, noting how he took hold of her head to support himself as she removed the loafer and tossed it aside, and how he then maintained his hold on her as she slid the sock off and moved to the other foot.

With both shoes and both socks removed, Amy raised her gaze slowly upward and met his eyes. Then, while maintaining that eye contact, she reached for his belt and unhooked it, and then reached for the button on the front of his pants to set it free. Finally, she eased the zipper down and slid the slacks over his hips. It wasn't until she felt him stepping out of the trousers that she finally allowed herself to lower her gaze to his underwear and the large bulge hidden within them.

With her heart pounding wildly in her chest, she reached out with her left hand and eased it under his still hidden jewel, squeezing it ever so softly. Then, as she eased her right hand out to join the left, she again raised her eyes to his. She couldn't help the wanton smile that crossed her lips as she eased her hands from his crotch to his hips, before leaning forward to take his underwear clad manhood into her open mouth.

She could hear herself moaning as she went after him with her mouth, pulling him against her as she alternately kissed and nibbled her way around the still-wrapped prize. She lowered her buttocks to her ankles, which allowed her to lean forward, crane her neck and attack him from below, now taking on not only his meat, but his balls as well.

Now it was Stuart's turn to moan as she lowered her hands to his thighs, took his briefs between her teeth and began pulling them down with her mouth, starting first on his right side, then his left, alternating back and forth, one side to the other until, finally, the cock she'd been working so hard to please sprang into view. But despite her hunger, despite her desire, she ignored the now free manhood, concentrating instead on continuing to work his underwear down his thighs to his knees, and then over his knees and down to his calves. Then, after Stuart lifted first his right foot, then his left, from the unwanted cotton underpants, she lowered her hands to the floor and lifted her head upward, the unwanted underwear dangling from her mouth.

They stared at each other briefly, her looking for all the world like a puppy dog seeking its master's approval, him trying hard to repress the grin that was threatening to breakout from ear to ear as he looked down on her, his prick sticking out hard and proud before him. Then, after several seconds had past, Amy opened her mouth and allowed his briefs to fall to the floor between them. And then she spoke in a hungry, seductive voice.

"Is there anything else your slut-toy can do for you, Master?"

"As a matter of fact, there is," Stuart replied. "You may suck my cock."

Amy lowered her eyes to his manhood. "Yes, Master," she whispered softly, her voice cracking just a bit. "It will be my pleasure." And with that she slid her right hand to the head of his cock and lifted it until it neared his stomach, then she leaned forward and ran her tongue slowly up its length, starting at the base of his balls and not stopping until she'd bathed his entire length in her saliva. Then she slid her hand down to its base while she eased her wide-spread lips around its girth.

At first she stopped with the head only partly inside her mouth. Then she swirled her tongue around its tip and began sliding ever-so-slightly forward, then ever-so-slightly back. She closed her teeth so they were lightly touching him and repeated the ever-so-slightly forward, ever-so-slightly back motion, only this time allowing her left hand to fondle his balls while her mouth continued its slightly forward, slightly back motion.

She could sense the excitement building in the young man as his hand slid to the back of her head and pulled her forward in gentle encouragement. But she resisted his pressure, instead allowing her mouth to slide nearly completely off his meat while her right hand began stroking his length. And as a low groan escaped his throat, he slid his other hand to the back of her head, grabbed a handful of hair and began thrusting his manhood into her.

Surrendering to his hunger, Amy slid both hands to his buttocks and began sliding her mouth forward in concert with his attacks, She quickly lost all sense of time, aware only of her mouth sliding up and down the length of his meat, even as he was thrusting his manhood right back into her. She didn't even realize that she'd slid her right hand to her pussy and begun plunging her fingers into her horny wetness, instinctively matching each of his lunges with one of her own. But she was aware of just how close she was to cuming, and when she felt Stuart's body begin to tense, she unleashed her fingers with a frenzy, bringing herself to orgasm moments before her master exploded in her mouth.

For several moments he held her mouth over his cock, sliding it ever-so-slightly back and forth to drain the last of his cum into her. Then, with both hands still clutching her hair, he pulled her head off his meat and turned it upward.

"I don't recall giving you permission to cum, Mrs. Marshall," he said slowly

"I'm sorry, Master," Amy replied hastily. "I didn't realize . . ."

But Stuart just shook his head. "Ignorance is no excuse," he countered, releasing her hair. "Now, stand up." Once she was on her feet before him, he took hold of her biceps and spun her so her back was towards him, then he eased her towards the end of the bench she'd previously sat on.

"Spread your legs and bend over," he ordered, moving to her left side and placing his right hand on her bare ass, even as she was moving into the prescribed position. "This, Mrs. Marshall, is a small taste of what you can expect when you disappoint me." And with that he pulled his hand away from her ass, then sent it flying back.

WHACK!

"Ow!" Amy gasped, jumping instinctively even though she'd known the blow was coming. But despite the pain she quickly returned to her bent over position, resolving to show the young man that she was not only capable, but willing to take anything he could dish out. That's when the second blow landed on her other cheek.

Stuart couldn't hide the smile that crept across his lips as his slut-toy gasped and jumped, then returned quickly and without complaint to her prostrated position. And as his cock once again began to return to life, he couldn't help but revel in the power he held over her. That's when he decided to see just how far he could push her. That's when he leaned over, slid his hand under her tummy to her love button and began working his fingers lightly over her engorged bud.

"Oh, shit!" Amy gasped as small waves of lust shot through her body. But as soon as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, Stuart let loose another series of blows to her ass, all while keeping up his assault on the love button.

"Oh, my God," she moaned as the pain from the blows melded with the pleasure of his fingers, sending shivers of pleasure-pain shooting throughout her body. She lowered her head all the way to the bench, causing her ass to stick out even more invitingly for her master's pleasure, a pleasure he was only too willing to take as he let loose another series of blows, a series that inflicted even more pain to her ailing bottom, even as his other hand continued to work her clit.

"Oh, shit!" Amy groaned again as she felt herself losing control. "Can I cum, Master?" But Stuart didn't respond, instead sliding the hand that had been spanking her down to her pussy, then sliding two fingers into her sloppy cunt and shoving them home.

"Please, Master," Amy wailed, her legs beginning to sway beneath her as she struggled to keep herself from cuming. But still Stuart ignored her, continuing his assault on her pussy and clit, before suddenly withdrawing his hands, delivering one more blow to her butt-cheeks, and sliding around behind her. Then he grabbed her hip with one hand and his cock with the other and pressed it up against her pussy. And then he rammed it home.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," the older woman gasped, nearly falling forward as he slammed his meat into her pussy. "Please, Master!" she wailed helplessly. "Please . . . I can't . . ."

Stuart paused for a moment, his cock-head now barely inside her pussy. "Now, Mrs. Marshall," he said with a smug air of confidence and control, "you may cum." And with that he began ramming his cock in and out of the whimpering pile of flesh beneath him like a man possessed.

"Arrrrggghhhhhh!" The sound that spewed from Amy's throat as her body exploded in orgasmic bliss was more animal than human, and the shaking and convulsing that wracked her body nearly caused her to lose complete control of herself. "Arrrrggghhhhhh!" she cried out again, now struggling to hold her position under Stuart's onslaught, a struggle she lost a few moments later when her knees finally gave out and she collapsed onto the bench, finally pulling her pussy free from his cock.

But although her pussy was now free, Amy was not, a fact she quickly learned as Stuart dropped to his knees behind her and repositioned his cock at the entrance to her ass. Then, even as her suddenly feeble mind was struggling to comprehend what was about to happen, the young man began pushing into her forbidden hole. And although he was definitely gentler than he'd been when he'd attacked her pussy, he was certainly not as gentle as he could have been. And another wail spewed from Amy's throat.

Once Stuart was fully inside her -- and when he saw that Amy was putting up no resistance at all, even going so far as to arch her back so she'd be more accessible to him -- he pulled his rock hard cock partially out of her, hesitated, and then rammed it home. And as yet another scream filled the air, the young man began pounding his engorged cock into her over and over, harder and harder, and he didn't stop until another orgasm was shattering the older woman's body, even as he was shooting his own seed deep into her dark hole.

* * *

When Amy finally managed to regain her senses, Stuart was nowhere to be seen. For several long moments she held her position, face down doggy style on the bench, still wearing nothing but those shiny black patent leather boots. She took a deep breath, then pushed her exhausted body up from the bench and into a sitting position. Then she looked around, noting that not only were her clothes gone, but the shoes she'd tried on were gone as well.

After another moment she pushed herself to her feet and started for the front of the store, a small part of her wondering if the young man had abandoned her. But when she rounded the corner, there he was, fully clothed, bent over the front desk writing something in a log book. He looked up as she approached.

"I just have a few more things to do before I can take off. Your clothes are over there," he pointed.

She gave the clothing a cursory glance, then turned and stepped towards him, seemingly unaware that her naked breasts were perched invitingly above the counter.

"So tell me, Stuart," she started. "Do I belong to you or to Derek?"

Stuart couldn't help the small snort that escaped his nose, nor could he resist reaching out and tweaking her right nipple.

"Yes," he responded with a snicker. Then he again nodded his head towards her clothing. "Now, I thought I told you to get dressed."

In spite of herself, Amy couldn't suppress the smile that slid across her face. The answer Stuart had given was short and curt, but it did, in fact, answer her question. She belonged to both of them, and to anyone else they might bring into the club. And while for most women that would have been a shocking, even an unacceptable answer; for Amy it was . . . well, you know Amy.

linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers