Midnight Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
What's good for the gander, is good for the goose.
2.8k words
3.68
47.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
737 Followers

My wife had been out of town on business for the week, no doubt screwing around with everyone she could lay her hands on. But now we were lying naked in bed, as usual on a Saturday night. She was absentmindedly playing with her double-ended dildo.

"Are you ready to hear about all my affairs for the week?" she asked.

"Not this time," I said. "Tonight, I am going to talk, and you are going to listen."

She laughed. "Yeah, right! Who would screw around with you and your tiny dick!"

"You'd be surprised," I said. "For starters, your mother."

"What!" Her eyes popped open and she sat up. "I don't believe you."

"It's true. She's been lonely and depressed ever since your father died. Not that you'd be sensitive enough to notice, but I did. So, while you were out of town, I went over to visit her. I apologized for us not spending enough time with her. She broke down and told me how lonely and unloved she's been feeling. So I hugged her and kissed her cheek."

My wife was staring at me, sitting there naked and cross-legged on the bed. Her mouth was hanging open, and she had forgotten about the dildo in her hand.

"I held her for a little while, and then I drew her a nice bubble bath and stripped her down and put her in for a soak. I washed her hair for her and scrubbed her back. I took off my shirt so it wouldn't get wet, and she invited me in to join her. So I got naked, and joined her in the tub. It was nice and big. We lit candles, talked for hours, drank wine, held each other, and kissed passionately while we soaked. It was very lovely. Your mother is a great kisser, by the way.

"Then I took her to her bed and gave her a nice long massage. I rubbed her back, her ass, her calves, her shoulders. Then I rolled her over and massaged her thighs and her arms. She looked up at me with a wistful smile. She said, 'Make love to me.'

"I smiled back at her, and climbed up on the bed. I gently spread her knees apart and bent down between them to lick her pussy. It was moist and swollen from the bath, and relaxed from the massage. I gently licked her outer lips, up and down, and watched them blossom open. I licked inside them, and watched her clit pop out. I flicked my tongue across her clit for several minutes. You should have heard her moan! I don't think she's ever had her pussy licked before. But she's a fan now. I stuck a finger inside her, and she went crazy, flopping around and thrashing in pleasure."

By now, I was lightly stroking my dick, enjoying the memories. My wife was also absentmindedly rubbing her pussy, although her mouth still hung open and she still looked in shock.

I continued: "Then she told me she wanted my dick inside her. Actually, she said, 'I want your thing inside me,' but I assumed she meant my dick. So I repositioned myself, supporting my weight on my hands and my knees. I placed the head of my dick against her very wet, very open pussy and gently pushed it into her, slowly and tenderly. I could hear her gasp; she hadn't had a man inside her for a long time. Her pussy felt marvelous; soft and tight and very wet. She raised her hips to meet me, and we worked up a gentle, loving rhythm, thrusting and subsiding, rocking and rolling, pushing and pulling. She closed her eyes and moaned, with a little half smile on her face the whole time. I knew she was thinking about her lost husband. She wrapped her arms around my back and called me by his name. We kept up that slow, gentle fucking for half an hour. Then I started to grind my pubic bone against her clit, and gradually brought her to a nice strong orgasm. I came inside her seconds later, filling her womb -- where you came from! -- with my sperm. Then we rolled over and slept the night in each others' arms."

My wife still showed shock and disgust on her face, but she had slipped one end of the dildo into her lap, and was strumming it across the outside of her pussy. She said nothing. I stroked my cock a little faster and went on.

"In the morning, she asked me to lick her pussy again. Actually, she said 'down there,' but I knew what she meant. I put her legs up on my shoulders and went to town. I got two, and then three, fingers into her, and even found her G-spot. When she came, I thought she would crack my skull. After that, I made her breakfast, brushed her hair, and said goodbye. She thanked me and blessed me and said that I had made her feel like a woman for the first time in years."

"You, you had no right to fuck my mother!" She was livid, and her face was red. But she was working the dildo in and out of her pussy by now.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Too bad. Anyway, after that, I paid a visit to your sister." I smiled at that memory, too, and my dick got a little harder. I squirted a little lube onto it and kept up a slow stoking motion.

"What? My sister! She hates you."

"No she doesn't. She hates you, because she's jealous of you. She's jealous of us, because she thinks we have the 'perfect marriage.' She's lonely and twisted and bitter because she's still single, and thinks she's too old to ever find true love. That's why she hates the idea of us being married.

"Anyway, I hinted to her that I was thinking of leaving you, that I was worried that I was missing too many other sexual opportunities with all the other sexy women out there. She jumped at the bait. She would do anything to get me to leave you. She said she would show me the greatest night of sexual bliss I had ever experienced. She's into Tantric sex. She lit some candles and got out some warm massage oil and played some romantic middle-eastern music. She has a great massage table; we both stripped and she had me spread out on the table. She gave me an awesome Tantric massage, a long, slow rub over my entire body. Her fingers are amazing; strong and soft and supple, and they worked all my muscles with just the right touch. As she worked her way up my legs, I could feel my cock getting bigger and stronger and stiffer. She noticed it too, of course. After she did the rest of my body, she gave me a Lingam massage. That's like a middle-eastern hand job, only very slow and very slippery. She spent half an hour slowly stroking my shaft, my balls, my cock head. She slowly stroked up and down, and slowly twisted around in circles, all the while keeping me generously oiled up."

She had the dildo deep into her pussy by now, leaning back on one hand, and moaning. But her teeth were clenched, and I could tell she hated what she was hearing. She also hated that it was turning her on so thoroughly. I was also extremely turned on, and could feel that familiar old tingling in my balls.

"Then she finished me off with a prostate massage. She had a long, slim dildo designed just for that purpose. It fit right up my ass to my prostate. As she inserted that up my ass, she lowered her face and sucked my cock back into her throat. She held me deep in her mouth and worked her lips and tongue on me while the dildo worked my prostate. Together, the effect was indescribable. I blew my load in her mouth and nearly blacked out from the intensity. It was awesome.

"After that, she fed me a dinner of oysters and dates and red wine. She pulled out a big Tantric sex manual, and showed me some sexual positions that I'd never heard of before; we eventually tried them all. Some involved lying down, some were performed standing, some while sitting; many of them I can't even begin to describe. We each came four or five times before the sun came up, and each time was more mind-blowing than the last."

My wife was nearly in a trance by now, sawing the dildo in and out furiously and pinching her nipples. She said nothing, but continued to glare at me through her horniness.

"Eventually I told her I had to leave for work, but that she had given me a lot to think about. She was deliriously happy, and is pulling for me to leave you as soon as possible." I smiled at her. "Next, I called up Susan Clark from your office."

"Susan, that bitch? I hate her! She tried to steal the Anselmo account from me."

"Yeah, well she hates you too, because she think you stole the Anselmo account from her. Anyway, I called her up, and asked if she'd like to get even with you by fucking your husband. She said absolutely."

"Nooo!!! You didn't fuck Susan Clark!!" She shoved the dildo in a few inches deeper and sweat broke out on her brow and upper lip.

"I sure did. I went straight to her apartment. She said she would get even with you by being the most depraved fucking slut possible with me, by fucking me every which way but loose, by indelibly marking her territory on me. You'd never be able to show your face at your office again for being such a loser of a wife. And she did her damn best to accomplish it, too. As soon as I arrived, she dropped right down to her knees, right there in the doorway, without even bothering to close the door. She fished my cock out of my pants and started sucking it. She slurped the head into her mouth and wrapped her fist around the shaft, jacking me with the circle of her thumb and forefinger. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the bottom of my cock head until I was moaning across her front lawn."

Now my wife was lying on her back with her eyes rolled back in her head. She had bent the double-ended dildo in half and had it in both her pussy and her asshole. I squirted some extra lube on my cock and my scrotum and continued to stroke while I spoke.

"Then she pulled me into the house and into the bedroom and ripped off all my clothes. She threw me onto the bed and started licking every inch of my body with her long, snaking tongue: she licked my feet, including between my toes. That tickled, but it was quite erotic too, like ten little tiny blowjobs. She licked up my legs, she licked my cock and my balls of course, she licked around and inside my asshole, she licked up my chest and sucked my nipples, she licked my armpits, my neck, my face; everywhere. Then she gave me the longest, deepest, wettest soul kiss on the mouth I've ever had. We sucked face like two horny teenagers in a back seat, all the while fondling each other everywhere.

"Finally, she went back down to my cock and gave me the most amazing blowjob. She deep-throated me while fondling my balls, then she wrapped her lips around the rim of my cock head while jacking my shaft with both hands, and then she stroked me while sucking my balls into her mouth, one at a time, bouncing them on her tongue and pulling at the skin of my nutsack. Finally, she deep throated me again, and grabbed my ass by both buttocks, pulling me as deep as possible down her gullet. I came buckets and she swallowed it all. She said that after that, she owns me. I was hers, and would never again be yours. I think I can see her point."

I glanced at my wife. My words were still seeping into her brain, but she had lost all control of herself. She was jamming both ends of the dildo into her dual holes with such fury that I wondered if she was feeling pain or pleasure. My own pleasure was reaching the boiling point as I continued to fist my shaft.

"After that, she got on her hands and knees on the bed so that I could fuck her doggy-style. She has a very nice ass, and I enjoyed the view very much as I was thrusting in and out of her pussy. I reached around and fondled her tits a little as they were swaying, and occasionally I ran a finger across her clit. But mostly I just pounded into her sweet pussy, and enjoyed the feel of her sweet ass bumping against my hips.

"We kept that up for awhile, and then she said she wanted to take me ass to mouth. So I pulled my dick out of her pussy and repositioned it for her cute little butthole. As you like to tell me, my cock isn't all that big, so it slipped into her little anus quite easily. It was nice and tight, and I loved ramming my cock into it over and over. She was moaning and squirming, and occasionally cursing you under her breath. I fucked her butthole good and fast, my balls slapping against her buttocks. I reached around and squeezed her tits, hard. After some time, I told her I was getting close to cumming. She quickly yanked her ass off my cock and turned around, and put her face up to my crotch. She started sucking me again, licking my shit-flavored cock with her tongue, sucking it into her mouth, holding it up so she could lick my scrotum, the works. She kept telling me she wanted me to come all over her like the little slut that she is. When I started to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and aimed it all over her face; her forehead, her nose, her chin, her mouth, her cheeks. I frosted her like a birthday cake. Then she smiled up at me, and started scooping the cum into her mouth with her finger."

My wife was so far gone at this point that I didn't know if she heard me anymore or not. Her body was jiggling on the bed, she was humping her hips up and down, and the dildo was going in and out of her pussy and her asshole so fast that it was nearly a blur. Her head thrashed back and forth on the bed and spittle was flying out of her mouth. Her nipples were so big and hard that they looked like shot glasses.

Meanwhile, I was very near my own climax. My balls were clenched tight, my teeth were gritted in my head, and my eyes were glazed over. My fist flew up and down on my cock like a jackhammer, and my buttocks were clenched tight enough to pull up the sheet. I felt the familiar warmth in my loins that signaled an imminent orgasm. But I had to get the final bit of the story out.

"When she was finished swallowing my last drop of cum," I said, between my clenched teeth, "she gave me an evil grin, and said to tell that cunt wife of mine that you are nothing but a worthless cuck-queen, and that she owns you!"

With that, my wife let out the loudest scream I've ever heard, half wail, half triumph. She clenched her knees tight and rolled into a ball, shuddering with orgasmic pleasure. The dildo squirted out of both of her holes at the same time, rolled across the bed, and fell onto the floor. At the same time, I reached my moment of release, feeling the ticking time bomb in my loins finally explode. As the wave of heat and pleasure engulfed my body, my cock lurched and I shot my rope of cum in a large arc across the bed. The first rope landed on my wife's face. The second landed on her chest, and the third landed on her crotch. She was oblivious to it all, and just lay there vibrating in the afterglow of her own orgasm.

We both lay there gasping for some minutes, chests heaving and eyes screwed shut, feeling and savoring the post-orgasmic bliss.

Finally, she opened her eyes and straightened out her body. "Are those stories really true?" she asked me.

"Maybe," I said. "Are yours?"

"Maybe," she said.

"Well," I told her, "You can tell me your stories next week. Then it will be my turn again."

She smiled at me. I smiled back, and we both fell asleep.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
737 Followers