Midnight Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your orgasmic cries of release are again filling the room and my ears. I am again rewarded with the sight of you coming. However, with you physically joined to me at my cock, its length buried deep within you, it seems all the more wonderful. Your cunt muscles convulse around my cock and your pussy juice seems to gush forth.

I decide to become more active in the action and roll you over, and with your enthusiastic cooperation I enter you from behind, doggy style. "I love being fucked from behind like this," you growl, "it brings out the animal in me."

"Well let it come out baby, and hang on for a wild fuck," I reply. With that I buried my cock to the root in the hot depths of your cunt resulting in a throaty groan from deep within you. Your passionate moans encourage me to fuck you harder and faster.

"YEA THAT'S IT, give it to me, that's what I want, FUCK ME," you cry. My hands are clutching your hips as my cock bangs deep into your cunt.

"Spank me, yea spank my ass," you plead, "I really like to have my ass spanked while I'm doing it from behind."

The sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed through the home as I begin to alternately spank the cheeks of your ass. The spanking results in a series of erotic groans as I continue. Soon, you begin to thrust your hips back into my cock, burying it even deeper. The wet sound of your ass slapping against my hips only accentuates the sounds of my hand striking flesh and the increasing volume of your cries.

The room is suddenly filled with your voice as you cry out, "YEA I'M CUUUUMMMING". The echoing cries of your release continue to reach a crescendo as your orgasm continues. Finally spent, you fall forward and my cock is suddenly exposed to the cool air after having been buried in your scorching depths.

After taking a quick but needed break, I climb between your outstretched thighs, my cock sliding smoothly into your cunt as if it had always been there. We take up where we left off, as if we had never stopped. My cock searching for the depth of your cunt, your hips thrusting up at me, seemingly trying to entirely engulf me, your cunt muscles milking my cock. I feel the softness of your breasts and the hardness of your nipples against my chest. Our smell is in my nose, the smell of sex, hot steamy, just for the hell of it sex, raw passion. My lips seek out yours and we share the taste of each other as our tongues spar against each other. The sound of your moans are close to my ear as I continue to pound my cock into you.

The cries, the tension in your body, the movement of your hips, and the frantic clutching of your cunt all indicate that you are close to cumming again. "That's it baby, cum for me, cum with me," I moan into your ear. I increase the pace of my thrusts in order to meet you in your orgasm. Your pre-orgasmic cries are soon joined by my own throaty moans.

Your pussy grabs at my cock and I feel your orgasm rush through your body. My balls tighten and I feel the cum rising from my balls. Seconds later I blast my load deep within your cunt and I explode into an orgasm of historic proportions that leaves me feeling as if my very soul had been drained.

Minutes later, after we had both recovered and as we snuggled in a post orgasmic glow, you roll toward me and say, "Just imagine what we can do after we get to know each other."

A wonderful and somewhat scary thought indeed. Sex will never be the same.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12