Midnite's Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnite redoubled her attack on Monique's tender nub. Sucking, licking, and biting; Midnite did as she had been commanded. Digging her fingers into the crack separating the globes of Monique's ass; Midnite tried to make her tongue, lips, and face, one with Monique's crotch.

By now Midnite was thrusting her crotch upward into Monique's busy tongue. The tongue lapped the clit; while three of Monique's fingers were buried in Midnite's quivering slit. Monique then sucked the long pink bud of passion into her mouth; worrying it with tongue and teeth. Immediately Midnite let out a cry of delight.

Both women were close to exploding. Faces, hair, and crotches were soaked with love cream. Monique's breasts were mashed into Midnite's belly. Midnite's massive mountains were wobbling on her heaving chest; as Monique's waist wallowed between them. Their breasts and bodies were covered with a fine sheen of sweat; allowing them to slide around in a frenzy of lust. No one spoke. All that could be heard were their panting labored breathing, slurping sucking mouths, and slapping slithering bodies.

Suddenly both women went rigid. Gasps and cries erupted from throats! Crotches slammed into faces! Legs clamped around heads! Juices sprayed and flowed! Both women were experiencing mind blowing; earth shattering orgasms.

I had never seen such frenzied eroticism in my life. They were oblivious to everything around them. These women were being completely consumed by the fires of lust. I had never believed that two people could experience such total abandon. What a sight! The sight before me was so intense; I forgot about my own pleasure. I no longer pumped my shaft. I became lost in the tableau of lust and love; being played out before me on the bed. I wanted to get inside these women; oblivious to everything; except their own total sexual gratification.

Minute after minute the women continued to climax. Nothing outside their passion existed. The action was so hot; continuing for such a long time; I thought they might explode from the heat. After what seem for ever; I thought they might die of heart attacks; the passion was so intense. Finally the frenzy began to subside.

Slowly the inflamed cries became sobs; then soft whimpers. The wild thrashing of their limbs slowed to spasmodic jerks; then nothing. No one spoke; they were unable. Both women just lay there; as if they were dead.

Claude and I just gazed at the sight; unable to move; our energy drained; our throats dry. My hands lay limply at my sides; my shaft starting to diminish; even though I had not climaxed. I was completely drained by the sexual tension that had been created by these two goddesses of love.

After about ten minutes the tangled limbs on the bed began to stir. Slowly Monique rolled off Midnite; onto the bed. Turning around; Monique crawled along the bed; until she lay beside Midnite. Both women put their arms around each other; joining in a quiet, loving embrace.

"Mon cherie; I have traveled many places; made love to many women, but never have I experienced anything like we just shared. It was so intense. Nothing existed outside our love." Monique whispered.

"O yes!" Midnite exclaimed. "I have only made love with a man; it was nothing like what we shared. You really know how to make a girl feel great. My whole body was on fire. I thought I'd melt. I just want to hold you and be held for awhile. It is great making a new friend." Midnite breathed.

12