Midsummer Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

My blood fired up and pulsing in my veins, I followed Nella as we walked to the lodge. But at the last minute she pulled on my hand and guided us into the forest. We walked some more, in silence, until I realized where she was taking us; right back to the fire. We moved very silently for the last minute or so, despite the fact I was breathing very hard. Nella wanted to have sex right here in the woods, close to our friends. She had never, ever done something like that before, even here at Midsummer.

Before I knew exactly what was going on, Nella was way ahead of me and had removed her panties from beneath her skirt. "Can you be perfectly silent, lover?" I didn't reply. Instead I grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and pushed her against the big tree she had selected. As I fumbled with my jeans' zipper, I looked up; our friends were about twenty yards away. Sure we were in the darkness, but if one of them looked up, or walked out to take a leak...

"Do you have any idea just how wet I am?"

"Do you have any idea how hard I am?" I replied.

We tested both in the following second. Without any delay I placed my cock against my wife's pussy and felt her juices dripping. As soon as I felt the folds of her labia parting for me, I pushed up and as hard as I felt she could take me. I'm not huge, but I have a pretty decent girth and usually have to take it slowly for the first penetration. This time it felt like I was accelerating, and it was clear the guys were not the only ones being aroused by the show earlier.

I placed both my hands on my wife's hips and buried my face against her neck, kissing, licking and biting it as I began fucking her. The hardest thing was to keep things reasonably slow as to remain silent. Not easy. All I really wanted to do was fuck Nella's brains out, and the fact I was still looking at two other women, both sexy as hell this weekend, didn't help at all! Nella was also pushing her head against me, as well as rotating her hips the way she knows drives me crazy. One thing was clear through it all, I was not going to last very long!

It seems that Nella was once more ahead of me. Without warning she pushed back against me just as I was pulling out, timing it just so that I would slip completely out. She then turned around, pulled her top off, pushed her skirt down and even removed her bra. Twenty yards away were four of our friends. They knew we were fucking, but didn't know just how close we actually were. Backlit by the fire, Nella's silhouette was wonderfully glowing, but this minute-long striptease, since she had to do it silently, gave my cock a respite.

Nella then began stripping me as well: "If we do get caught," she whispered, "I don't want to be the only one naked!" Another pause for my cock, even though the tension and intensity were still at their peak.

My cock surged again when I saw Nella kneeling down in front of me. I love blowjobs, especially when combined with one of Nella's titjobs, but we both knew that I would last a lot longer that way. Just how long Nella wanted this wild thing to last, I had no idea, and I didn't really care either. I resisted the natural impulse to groan when her lips kissed, then parted around my cock, sliding down as far as they could. Nella's tongue pushed up against my underside, sliding towards the base of my cock. I felt her opening her mouth a bit more as she tried to take me as deep as she possibly could. She had never actually deep throated me before, but seeing her trying was thrilling enough for me. When I felt the back of her throat, shivers ran up and down my spine. I was not sure switching to such a blowjob would really stretch things out all that much.

Bringing me back to reality, Hope stood up and began walking towards us. Now, given my immediate circumstances, swearing that she didn't see us doesn't make much sense. When your loving wife is giving you one hell of a blowjob is not a time for careful observation of the outside world, regardless of how sexy that outside world is. I was as sure as I could be that Hope didn't see a thing. In any case, I was not about to tell Nella to stop. After coating my cock with saliva, the little sex demon was now squeezing her breasts over my cock. I was not, definitely, going to last long at all.

When Nella looked up and whispered, "Wanna cum on my face?" I knew I was just about finished. Now, let's get this straight, Nella isn't a prude, but she isn't a nymphomaniac either. She had allowed me to do that exactly five times in the past five years, as a birthday present tradition. She knew I loved doing it, but, like most women, didn't find it as much fun for herself. Damn! she must be even more excited than I thought.

Looking down, I saw Nella moving her breasts lovingly all over my cock, yet making sure that my glans wasn't always in direct contact with her flesh. I was seeing waves after waves of smooth skin rolling over my erection, feeling her flesh molding itself around me. I was barely moving, just enjoying the rush of sensations. Looking up, I saw that Hope was back, and started to realize just how crazy this whole thing was. Twenty yards of dark forest, at best, separated us from our friends. Nella and I were both naked and I was on the verge of exploding into a very powerful orgasm.

And I soon did. Pulling out of that glorious sheath, I grabbed my cock in one hand and marveled at Nella's opened mouth. She was on her knees, looking right back at me, naked in the forest, ready for my cum. It took everything I had, every ounce of self control, but I managed to explode silently, hold myself against the tree and keep my eyes opened to see the rare sight. I was shooting large gobs and streams of my cum at her face and mouth, a rarely enjoyed fetish, and my whole body was shaking. I could see my sperm flowing down from her forehead across and down from her nose to her lips, and I shivered with pleasure when her tongue reached out to pull it in her mouth.

When I finally regained some control over myself, before even having the time to catch my breath and realize just how crazy this whole thing was, Nella stood up and whispered: "Now help me clean this up, naughty man." But when I reached up with my hand, grinning like a boy on Christmas night, she stopped me. "Oh no, not with your fingers. Lick it up, dear..." She knew I wasn't into that at all, but also knew I had been given a treat and couldn't really refuse. I gave her a look, but she knew that I knew that I couldn't refuse, so she simply smiled back.

It felt strange and wrong somehow, but I was more than excited enough to do it. Naked, completely satisfied, very close to our friends in the dark forest during a Midsummer night? I could do just about anything.

As soon as I licked some up, Nella whispered: "Don't swallow it, I want it all..."

I groaned, hearing this, and licked her face again. After getting most of it off, I looked at her and kissed her once more. As I slowly opened my mouth, I felt her tongue darting between my lips and felt her sucking my own cum out. Never in my life had I felt so strangely keyed-up, so aroused... and so quick to get an erection back!

As it touched Nella's belly, she smiled and laughed through our sticky kiss. "Fuck me again, Will."

So I did. The ground didn't allow for either of us to lie down, even on our knees, so I pushed her against the tree once again. This time though, I didn't turn her around. Lifting one of her legs, Nella gave me enough room to move close to her and place one of my legs under hers. This slight angle allowed me to squat just enough so that my cock, instead of touching her smooth belly, ended up between her lips again.

This time I pushed up in one continuous and very strong motion, nearly lifting Nella off from the ground. It became very clear, very fast she was on the verge of her own climax. After a few thrusts in this position, I moved a bit and grabbed Nella's thighs, this time picking her off the ground completely. She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and began grinding her pussy against me.

Women are strange. Sometimes I can caress, lick, massage, fuck or suck her pussy for a very long time and still realize Nella just can't reach her climax. Tonight was definitely not one of those nights. I'm not even sure it took thirty seconds. She was covered in sweat almost instantly, grinding her pussy against me, holding on to me as if for dear life. And trying, less and less successfully, to keep silent. In the end she managed it but only because she climaxed pretty quickly.

Her orgasm felt like a deep ocean earthquake for me. Nella's whole body spasmed a number of times, squeezing me in this grip of pleasure. I don't think she managed to breathe once through it all, for fear of loosing a long and loud moan. Later she told me this orgasm, as quick as it had been to explode, was one of her most powerful in a long time. And despite everything else that happened on that fateful weekend, I still believe today that the intensity of that first orgasm, especially due to its context, made a huge impact on our sex life from that point on.

I got a nasty bite on my neck, something we both enjoy once in a while, but since none of our friends turned around, I think we were in the clear. Slowly, carefully we grabbed our clothes and moved further from our friends. After a long detour towards the house we walked back to the campfire, and were received with a round of applause. For an instant we both thought they had seen or heard us. But they were only clapping because it had been obvious why Nella had pulled me away with her. They knew we had just had sex, but they had no idea where.

This strange evening marked the first night of this three-day weekend that would hold more surprises than any other weekend in our lives. We had known what to expect from this Midsummer trip... or at least we believed we had known.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers
12