Midwest Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers

Fortunately, Rob didn't seem to notice a think. He was utterly preoccupied with his own unfulfilled need. He grabbed a beer and downed it, hoping that it would dull the sexual ache that pulsed from his cock through his whole being.

His daughter had him by the balls, and she wasn't giving him any release, making him almost shake with desire. Every thought, every move he made was under the cloud of his daughter's sexuality. He couldn't get the image of her slit out of his mind. The puffy lips with a tuft of hair above, but otherwise shaved clean. Who taught her to shave her pussy? Did she do it herself? The lips parting slightly to give way to the deep pink flush of her inner lips and vagina. Did she touch herself there? Had she had sex before? Was she as wet as he was hard? The strong thighs and lithe body, capable of contorting and flexing in all kinds of ungodly manners. Oh how tight she would be with her legs wrapped around you him as she spreads her little sexbox open for to slide his desperate cock into her molten, clasping passage, stretching her and squeezing him! Oh, how he NEEDED her!

But he couldn't TAKE her. He was subjected to her ceaseless teasings. And while his soul fomented with passion, he had to remain a responsible adult to all appearances. Even worse, he had to act like her father, who would never be interested in his own daughter in a sexual way. He wondered if he could possibly endure this torture. And if so, for how long?

Eventually Chris meandered back to the camp, after taking a swing down by the river and gathering himself. He returned to find Sandy and Diane preparing hamburger meat, onions and potatoes on the foldout table. His father sat slumped on a tree stump, listlessly swilling beer, but aside from that, he seemed lost to the world.

Chris was glad to see the food being prepared. There was no name for it, but they basically just threw the ingredients into aluminum foil covered in A-1 sauce, balled it up and put it in a fire until it was cooked. It was one of his favorite campfire foods. But Chris noticed nobody had yet built a fire, so he took the task on himself. He loved playing with fire, and it would help get his mind off the coitus interruptus he experienced a few moments before.

Everything proceeded uneventfully as they cooked and ate dinner. With full bellies, they sat contemplatively in their camping chairs, leaning back and watching as the stars filled the sky. It was a very subdued moment, and even Diane wasn't talking much as they all took the time to adjust to the pace of outdoor life and camping.

Diane did, however, get up and hand out her homemade rice krispy squares to everyone. They really were very good and in no time they were gobbled up. Everybody but Sandy, who watched her calories, went back for another one.

Then they leaned back and talked comfortably but without any urgency as the air cooled and the stars lit up the night even more brightly. For city dwellers it is always a fascinating experience to go to a place without bright lights and watch as the night sky lights up. The amazing number of stars brings with it contemplation, and most often, amazement too, at the size of the universe and our place within it.

But for a family that had just been unknowingly dosed with THC-enhanced rice krispy squares, the experience takes on an even more wonderful dimension. Diane, the only one with foreknowledge of their oncoming, altered, states watched with interest as the drug slowly took hold of her family members.

Sandy simply sat back and stared. Rob and Chris, on the other hand, engaged in a deep conversation that broached the ultimate topics. They were two intelligent people, and their thoughts were fascinating to Diane, who did not have the type of mind that indulged philosophical speculation. Chris and Rob were both deep thinkers. But they were also men, who rarely let their guard down far enough to speak so freely. Diane noted that two squares is just about the right dose, and she wondered if anyone would catch on to her deviousness. She thought Chris might.

Soon enough the fire died down and the conversation died with it. Sandy who was already dozing off, headed to the tent she would share with Rob. Rob watched as his wife bent over to slip into the tent and his raging horniness reawakened. He was glad of the long-established tradition of keeping the kids tent a decent ways away from the adults tent. He thought back to the many years of campground sex in this very place. Something about the outdoor air brought out a new side in them. That night, while looking at the stars, he felt absolutely incredible, like he could reach out and touch the truth. It had even gotten his mind off of his daughter's attempts to sexually torture him. He sighed deeply, reveling in the country air, before standing up and moving to the tent to fuck his wife with abandon.

Chris stood up, shook off the cobwebs, and moved into the kids' tent and spread out his sleeping bag. It was a warm night, so there was no need for a sleeping bag for warmth. In fact, as Chris stripped down to his underwear, he decided to go the whole nine yards, laying down nude. This would be a fun surprise for his sister he thought, as he released his long-suffering hard-on into the clean air. If his sister wasn't gonna help him get off that night, he would have no choice but to take matters into his own hands. But, he suspected she would be amenable.

Finally she finished cleaning up and putting out the fire and she came into the tent.

"Whoa, hey there, big guy!" she whispered as she shined her flashlight on his erect cock.

"What were you doing out there?" Chris asked.

"Just cleaning up," she said. "So did you fuck mom today?" Almost on cue, they heard moaning and the slapping of skin on skin travel across the field. Diane giggled. "If you did, she apparently didn't get enough. And I guess neither did you!" Diane moved her hand to Chris's cock and squeezed it.

"No we didn't. Well we did, but we didn't finish."

"I thought so!"

"And she was about to fuck me in the car during the lunch stop," Chris paused to see if Diane would give anything away. She didn't, so he continued. "Because you drugged her!" he said accusingly.

This sent Diane into a set of giggly hysterics. "Hahhahahaha. I thought YOU would notice at least. I think they are TOTALLY clueless. Anyways, she wasn't supposed to eat it before we got here. She was SO out of it!"

Chris couldn't help but smile at her trickery. Conspiratorially, he described what happened in the parking lot. "She made me finger fuck her, and she was saying all kinds of weird stuff." These sordid details obviously pleased Diane because she rewarded him by stroking his cock up and down.

Then they heard a shriek punctuate the series of groans and moans they heard from their parents' tent.

"No wonder she's fucking him so hard! She's been horny all day, and you kept stoking her fires!" She continued to stroke him harder, evidently driven on by her excitement over the sexual trysts of the day.

"No shit. And the collateral damage of your little manipulations has been a major set of blue balls for me," Chris said bitterly.

But he immediately regretted it, because she let go of his cock. "Well, if you don't appreciate me..." She let the sentence trail off.

With that Chris rolled on to his side and took one of her firm breasts in his hand. Her nipple was surprisingly hard, indicating to Chris that her threat to withhold sexual contact was a bluff. She was as horny as he was.

Chris moved his mouth to Diane's and kissed her sensuously. She responded. It struck Chris that while he had had his share of quick fucks, fingerings and blowjobs with his sister, her obsession with sex on the sly meant they had never really kissed. Not like this. He was hardly surprised at how good she was. Like her mother she seemed to know exactly how to instigate and respond as their tongues danced against each other.

Chris's hands were all over her. Her tight little body was perfect everywhere. Unlike Sandy, whose body showed the inevitable signs of aging, with some looseness of skin and tone, Diane's body was like a work of art. He moved his hands over her firm breasts, her hard nipples, down her perfectly flat belly.

Finally he ventured to her quim. He felt the small tuft of hair she kept that pointed the way to her clit. And he followed the hair down, teasingly pressuring her clit before spreading open her moist lips and inserting a finger into her pussy. She moaned softly into his mouth, appreciating his knowledge of how to manipulate her pussy with his digits. She reciprocated by reaching down and grabbing his cock with a backhand tennis grip, stroking him, while he plumbed her depths, and they kissed each other.

"Can I fuck you?" Chris asked.

"Mmmm... I'd rather not. We'd make too much noise," she said. "Plus, I'm about to come on your hand anyways." Chris marveled at the level-headed way she said that. His sister was really something else.

But Chris wasn't interested in coming on her hand, and all over their bodies and sleeping bags. He slowed down the movement of his finger in and out of her pussy, waiting for something.

"Yes, fine," she said. "I'll suck you off! Now keep going!" Chris smiled, having received exactly what he wanted. In no time, emitting just a couple of small, high-pitched squeaks, she came while he fingered her.

Taking almost no time to recover, Diane slipped herself off of her brother's hand and slid down to position her mouth over his cock. She first licked gently at the head. She couldn't see anything, but she didn't need to. She certainly knew her way around a cock by feeling alone. But her brother's cock was bigger than most. Licking at his head she felt like her tongue was very small by comparison. She drew the tip of her tongue up and over his slit, gently teasing him. Then she moved her tongue to the sensitive part right below the head, still lightly licking. She felt his hand pressure the back of her head and she realized he was becoming impatient, so she took him in her mouth. She sucked only the head of his cock at first, but she applied a great deal of pressure, as if she were sucking on a thick milkshake. At the same time she placed her tongue at the front of his shaft and slid it up and down rhythmically. Finally, she started stroking up and down his shaft with both hands. It was a lot of work, but from all indications, it was having its desired effect. In no time at all, she felt his cockhead swell in her mouth and she felt the shaft start to pulse, so she readied for the torrent of come.

She knew there would be a lot, since he had been teased all day by her mother, so she prepared herself to swallow as rapidly as possible. Instead of letting the come well up in her mouth as usual, she took the first couple of sprays, and then swallowed before the fourth stream spurted. In this way she swallowed his enormous load without spilling anything! She smiled at herself, wondering how she compared to porn stars in the cocksucking department. She also gently stayed on his cock, licking gently as he recovered from his orgasm, until finally, his large rod started to lose its rigidity. Giving it a friendly "job well done" pat, as if she and his cock were teammates or co-workers , she withdrew and slid back up to join her brother's other head.

"You're beautiful," he said, sweetly.

"Sure, I bet you tell all your cockwhores that," she tartly responded. But, of course, she was glad to hear such kind words from her brother. She cuddled up to him and rested her head on his strong arm and that was how they fell asleep.

When camping the morning light tends to disturb one's sleep. Thus, the whole family found themselves up and about by 7 oclock. Chris rolled over and realized that his sister was already out of the tent. He wondered what her deal was. She was always planning something, like putting pot in the dessert last night. He was sure she had something else devious planned for today. But he was equally sure that he would like it.

There were no showers or plumbing on the property. The farmhouse, even when it did provide a home for whoever lived there, was always reliant on an outhouse. So the lake was the best solution for keeping clean. It was generally pretty cold, but this late in the summer, it wouldn't be all that bad. Without even saying anything, it was clear that they would all eat breakfast, then head down to the lake for a cleansing swim.

Breakfast was cereal. They had a small container of milk that was kept in the cold beer cooler. And by the time Chris emerged from the tent, Diane had everything set out at the fold out table. It was a very nice morning, and the family was not doing much to cover themselves. Chris wore only a pair of basketball shorts, but kept his chiseled torso on display as he sat down to eat. Rob had a less impressive body, but he also stayed shirtless. Both of the women may as well have been shirtless, but for different reasons. Diane wore a bikini top that exposed most of her bouncing breasts to the world. Sandy, meanwhile wore an old workshirt with the first four buttons undone. Her breasts were easily visible when she leaned over to grab something.

Both Rob and Sandy were feeling vigorous. Neither of them knew they were high on marijuana the night before. They attributed the strange sensations to the change in scenery. But they also were thrilled over the mindblowing sex they experienced. Neither divulged the extent to which their libido was enticed by their own children, and they were both happy to have the other believe that their marriage was still vital enough to give rise to such needy, earth-shattering sex. Neither parent was under any illusion that they concealed their lovemaking from their kids. In fact, part of the thrill came from the fact that they totally abandoned any thought of consequences as they fucked. Rob normally might have objected to Sandy's display of her tits in front of the kids. But, after last night, he thought, what was left to hide? Sandy, of course, knew that her children had seen far more than her tits.

Finishing breakfast quickly, they got ready to head off to the lake. They called it a lake, but it was more of a pond. It was large enough to play around in, but it was no larger than an olympic-sized swimming pool. It took a bit of a hike to get there, through some wooded areas. So everyone wore more than just swimming gear, to protect against nettles and the like.

They arrived at the lake at midmorning, just as the sun breached the top of the trees and illuminated the clearing abutting the lake. There was a decent area perfect for undressing, that looked like someone had mowed the lawn. Of course, nobody had. Chris suspected it was animals, who grazed near the water source. In any case, it was an ideal staging area.

Chris threw off his shirt and pants, and exposed himself to the sun proudly. He was bronzed and looked practically godlike in the clear morning light. Diane was just as eager to expose herself to the warm rays. She stripped off her accoutrements and opened her well-formed body to the world's view. Chris and Diane stood there for a while, as the warm sun felt great on their skin.

Perhaps Chris and Diane were also waiting to see what their parents would choose to wear into the lake. Rob had on a pair of swimming trunks. He was no bronzed specimen like Chris, but he worked out and had a very respectable middle-aged body. He had a moderate amount of chest hair, and an understandable lack of melanin. Then Sandy disrobed. She shocked all of them by pulling off the old workshirt that she wore and exposing nothing but her beautiful breasts. The three other family members just stared. Sandy was undeterred by the attention, and she continued by pulling off her warmup pants and exposing her naked legs, butt and sex to their views. Sandy took a moment to stretch, even spreading her legs and bending down to touch each of her toes in turn. Everything was on display.

For a good 10 seconds Sandy showed off and the others gawked, until Sandy took a running start and made a splashing, crashing, falling, then diving entrance into the lake. All three watched in silence as the naked pussy lips were the last thing to disappear into the water. At that point, everyone else jumped in. They knew it was best to go in fast, and get used to the cold water, so they followed the maternal lead and crashed into the lake.

After swimming a bit underwater Chris emerged where the water was too deep to stand. He stayed treading water and trying to locate his family members. Then he felt a chill go up his spine as something alive twitched against his leg. Then again. He started to panic, and then he noticed that it had grasped his cock through his shorts. And now, the mystery creature had actually pulled his trunks down and was fellating him! He laughed and tried to swim away. Eventually he did, but the mystery creature kept hold of his shorts. Chris now had a real problem: he was naked, and had a boner. But he was even more surprised to note that his mom never surfaced. She pantsed him, blew him and disappeared, all without a trace.

Chris saw some splashing at the other side of the lake, and swam leisurely over. He saw his sister and father in a splash fest as he approached. Turns out, the tiny bikini his sister was sporting was not built for active endeavors. Her breasts were out and proudly on display. And Rob was paying very close attention. Finally, losing the battle, Diane retreated, diving into the deeper water and coming up for air near Chris. Then a shriek coursed through the air, and Chris saw Diane struggle against the same underwater creature. Diane was obviously getting something of the same treatment. But Chris watched very carefully this time, hoping to see his mother's trick. Nothing. Diane stopped shrieking, mom was nowhere in sight, and Chris thought he knew who had whose bikini bottoms.

Now Chris was very curious. He moved to the shallows, and stood where the water was just waist level. From here he could survey the whole lake. He kept an eye on his father, who he knew would be the next target. Rob was chasing after Diane, so he was headed out to the deep waters where the mystery creature lurked. Then, with a surprisingly high-pitched note of surprise, Rob too fell victim. Watching carefully, Chris was pretty sure he knew, from the look on Rob's face, the exact moment when the cocksucking started and ended.

And then, just after the struggle ended, three yards away, Chris spotted it. It was a reed, suspiciously floating through the water. It was headed to the shore, where he was sure its owner would be gloating over her victory. He was determined not to let it happen.

Chris swam steadily to intercept the reed. He figured she had about 5-6 feet of visibility underwater, so he circled around her, and dove to catch her from behind. She was swimming a leisurely underwater breaststroke, so he was easily able to overtake her underwater from behind. He saw the reed rising from her mouth and he saw the shorts and bikini bottom in her hand.

Acting fast, Chris grabbed both of her legs and jerked her backwards. Then he grabbed the reed out of her mouth before twisting the arm holding the clothing behind her back. Sandy never had a chance. She was both surprised and much less strong than Chris. She immediately let go of the clothes. The easy surrender gave Chris the opportunity for the coup de gras. He twisted her around and cupped her pussy with his hand, before briefly inserting a finger.

Then, as she went up for air, he kicked for the shore. Several yards away, he used the reed for a breath of air. He was surprised at how effective the reed was, nearly as good as a snorkel. But it didn't need to be that good. He quickly got to the shore and got out with his prize bounty: three swimsuits!

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers