Midwest Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

As he once again moved up her sides, squeezing and kneading her skin with a sort of reverent passion, she grabbed his hands. For the first time, he was seized with doubt. Had she come to her senses? Just as he was about to break the tension with an awkwardly stuttered apology, she started to move his hands back down again. She unbuttoned her shorts and with her hand on the back of his, she moved it towards her sex. As their hands moved downwards together, they passed over a thin layer of pubic hair. Finally, his hand reached her wetness. And Sandy was very wet. She pressed his hand onto her pubis, leaving no doubt what she wanted him to massage next.

He dipped his fingers into her pussy and spread her juices over her outer lips. Then her massaged her vagina up and down, without entering her or touching her clitoris more than briefly. He was driving her wild. Finally he moved his fingers to the cleft of her vagina and directly pressured her clit. She tried her best to muffle the moan as ecstasy shot through every nerve in her body. She orgasmed violently, leaking her juices all over her son's hand and her panties.

Chris continued to touch her, moving towards her opening with his fingers. But before he reached his destination, Sandy flipped over and looked him in his eyes. She kissed him on the mouth. But just a peck, just like always, which made it even sexier. It was a reminder of what they were, and what lines they were crossing. Then she expertly undid her son's trousers and freed his cock.

After the events of the day, it was not going to take much to cause Chris' staff to explode. Sandy's mouth was certainly capable of doing the job. She grasped his cock fully with two hands and put her mouth over the helmet. She tongued around his slit and the sensitive area just beneath it, while she used her hands to rhythmically squeeze his cock. Then, as he started to buck with passion, she pressed her tongue hard against his penis and slid it deep into the back of her mouth. Her throat muscles squeezed his cock as she pressed her face into his pubis, before sliding up again and then back down. By the third stroke, Chris was jettisoning his semen into his mother's mouth.

Sandy was almost overwhelmed with the amount of cum and the force of it splashing against the back of her throat. She tried to stay on his cock with her mouth until he was finished spurting, but her mouth was quickly filling up. She raised up slightly and took a big swallow before she continued to gently coax the cum from her son's cock with her tongue. Finally, after nearly filling her mouth again with his seed, Chris' cock stopped spraying. She swallowed again and pressed her lips to the tip of her son's penis, as she closed her eyes tightly and quickly came to terms with what had happened. She hesitated before lifting her head up to face her son, whom she had just taken to third base.

"Wow" he said. "I guess you're not the Virgin Mary after all" he joked, sensing his mom's hesitation. She moved her face towards his, and put her arm around him, drawing him near. He could smell himself on her breath, but he didn't mind. She looked more beautiful than ever to him right then.

"Nah. That was more of a Mary Magdalene move right there, wasn't it." He snickered at her allusion to Jesus' favorite whore. Then she looked him in the eyes and kissed him like no mother and son should kiss, swirling tongues as they gave each other completely over to one another.

Sandy broke off the kiss, put her feet on the floor and leaned over her son by placing her hands on the back of the couch. In the dim light, Chris looked first at her face and then his gaze traced down her curves all the way down to her unbuttoned shorts. He appreciated every inch of her. She stood there for a moment, appreciating his inspection of her. Then she pushed off the couch and stood in front of him. Sandy shimmied a bit and in an instant she was naked. She lifted one leg up and put her foot down next to her son on the couch, spreading her quim in front of him in the fading light. Chris could smell her sex better than he could see it, but the idea that his mom was presenting her aroused pussy to him immediately reinvigorated his cock.

Sandy grabbed her son's head and pulled him towards her pussy, slowly but inexorably driving him back to his ultimate origin. Chris let her move his head towards her, letting the tractor beam of her pussy pull him closer and closer. When his face approached her quim, he had his tongue out and ready for action. This time he didn't begin with her clitoris, although he knew thats where women like to be licked. Instead, he licked up and down her slit, savoring her oozing sex organ like it was a fine delicacy. His tongue swept in and out and up and down, plumbing the depths of his mother in a way that he never thought possible.

Chris could have feasted on his mother's treasures indefinitely, but she pulled his face, sloppy with puusy juice, away and pushed him back on the couch. She was ready to fuck her own son.

She put her knees on either side of his legs. Her son's cock looked almost unnatural, sticking straight out from his unbuttoned pants and pulsing with what seemed to be its own heartbeat. It was no small thing. Maybe bigger than his father, thought Sandy, and she felt another gush of warmth flood her sexbox. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock. First she allowed only his head in, twisting her hips so her inner lips brushed over his glans. Then, very slowly, she lowered herself onto his pole. He was very patient. He didn't thrust into her as she might have expected. Instead, he allowed the pleasure and the pressure to slowly increase as her pussy took him deeper and deeper and her pussy muscles started to milk him.

Chris' hands were everywhere. He couldn't get enough. He touched and rubbed and squeezed every part of the mother that had only recently become his ultimate sexual object. He grabbed her ass and pulled and pushed her cheeks together as she rode steadily up and down. Then he rubbed and kneaded up to her breasts which he pushed together to bury his face in her cleavage. Then he grabbed her face. He touched her eyes and her ears. He brushed back her hair with his nails, scratching her scalp in a way that caused her to moan with pleasure. He put his fingers in her mouth and felt her tongue and teeth and lips. All of this Chris did with an urgency, like he was addicted to her skin and every touch brought him unimagined pleasure. All the while, she rode up and down on his cock, causing him to touch her in all the right places. She was somewhat amused by his energetic explorations of her body, and loved the feeling that her body was his playground to explore. Her husband lacked any semblance of Chris' wide-eyed sexual enthusiasm. And from the depths of her pussy she could also tell that her husband lacked the girth and length of Chris' cock. Even in this position, she could feel his cock touching her deeper than she had been tocuhed in a long time.

They lasted for a long time. But soon Chris started to pay less attention to his mom's skin and more attention to thrusting deeply into her vagina. Sandy sensed this and sat all the way down on his cock, keeping him deep within her. She purposefully squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles and let go rhythmically. As she did so, she grabbed his chin like she would have when he was a naughty child, so that he would look her in the eye.

"This is a secret" she said, still squeezing his cock deep in her quim, but betraying no levity.

"Yes mom" replied Chris, although his mind was 90% focused on his cock deep within her.

Then Sandy kissed him deeply, letting her tongue slide around his mouth and sucking his tongue into her own. As she broke the kiss, Sandy started to rise and fall on his cock with pace. As she rose and fell, she could feel her own orgasm approaching and worked his cock against her in a way thats only possible for a woman on top. In that way she timed their orgasms to crash together at the exact same time. He sprayed another significant load into his mother and she leaked her juices all over his lap.

They let the orgasmic bliss subside while their sweaty bodies rested against one another. Then Sandy snapped back to reality, checked the late hour on the clock and jumped off her son's still hard cock. Semen dripped out of her as she stood up.

"Quickly, your father could be home soon."

With that, Sandy gathered her clothes and raced upstairs to take a shower. Chris did the same, but in his own bathroom. About 15 minutes later they were both downstairs in decent nightclothes when they heard Rob pull into the driveway. As her husband parked the car and gathered his things, Sandy reached into Chris' pants and squeezed his cock, nibbled his ear and whispered, "thank you for your help with my owie."

Chris smiled, adjusted himself and then went to hug his father as he entered the house after a long day and night at work.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
12