Might Have Been Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and challenged me with a grin. "So what happens when that fucking cock of yours decides to come?"

I could have shown her right then, brought to climax by her salty language, but Sidney had been as surprised as me, and stopped fellating me to stare at Amber.

Amber smirked at the shocked expressions on our faces.

"Why don't you find out?" I answered. While Sidney had improved, she clearly hadn't enjoying the experience as much as Amber. I thought all three of us would be happier with another change of roles.

"That wouldn't be fair to Sidney." Amber frowned, then her broad smile was back, showing her perfect teeth. "I know, the two of us will share!"

I closed my eyes in disbelief. She was offering me a male sex fantasy and thought she was doing her friend a favor.

Amber's suggestion had shocked Sidney as well. I expected her to argue, but she said nothing.

Amber wanted confirmation. "Is that okay, Sidney?"

Sidney quickly nodded her head. She really seemed to be getting into this, and as a result, I was about to receive my first two-girl oral experience.

"It's okay with me as well," I added unnecessarily.

Sidney just rolled her eyes, but Amber produced a laugh I had never heard from her before -- a slow, throaty, sexy laugh, made with her mouth wide open.

I needed to prepare her for what would happen. "Decide whether you're going to swallow, spit, or try to hit the 'must shower before entering pool' sign on the opposite wall. I'll let you know when I'm about to come."

Amber looked over her shoulder at the sign. "If it can go that far, won't it hurt my throat?"

"I was exaggerating," I said. "It would fall on your throat with the softness of a spring rain." As if I knew.

Sidney glared at me and frowned. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but closed it. She knew I was bullshitting in order to convince Amber to allow me to come in her mouth. She didn't approve, but was unwilling to admit firsthand experience.

Amber took the head and resumed her practice of the oral arts. I knew I wouldn't last long even if she were solo, and when Sidney added her licks to my shaft, the time grew even shorter.

The image of both of them kneeling before me, sucking and licking me, was as erotic a moment as I ever felt. Sidney's breasts were brushing up against my legs. Her nipples were finally erect, and they kept poking my skin. Amber was still wearing her swimsuit, but she made a point of sitting on her heels again, and her hips and ass began grinding and rubbing against her own feet. Her low moan reverberated through her mouth into my cock.

Sidney's tongue accidentally met Amber's, and I lost control.

"That's it, I'm coming!"

Sidney opened her eyes in surprise and leaned back. Amber stayed on task. I saw her eyes widen, and she flinched slightly as the first spurt hit her throat. She took the second as well, but then gagged and backed away, aiming me toward Sidney. She clearly intended Sidney to catch the remainder if she wanted to.

Sidney didn't want to. She closed her eyes and shut her mouth, retreating from the unwanted facial. When my ejaculations had stopped, she grabbed a towel and wiped herself off, voicing her annoyance. "Amber, fuck, warn me next time!"

Amber looked penitent as she rested on her knees, but she said nothing and just toweled me off. When I was clean, she kissed my thighs, hips, and stomach, reaching her arms around my waist to explore my ass. Her hands touched everywhere, raking through the hair on my thighs, feeling under my scrotum, between my buttocks, and across my chest and nipples. Her breasts rubbed against my legs, and she continued all the while to stare up at me. Her face was flushed, and I saw the arousal and indecision in her eyes, as if unsure how to express her lust.

I caressed her face. She leaned into my touch and closed her eyes as my other hand brushed through her hair. "That was amazing Amber. I don't think you need much more coaching."

She opened her eyes and gazed at me again. There was no doubt about it -- Amber had mastered sultry. "I want more coaching," she said.

I couldn't help but smile.

Amber maintained her heated stare. "You liked how I sucked your cock?" When Amber crossed a verbal line, she evidently did so with enthusiasm.

"Yes, I did." I twitched in reaction, returning to life.

Amber noticed and continued exploring my body with her fingers.

I responded in kind, caressing the skin of her neck and shoulders. Wherever I applied pressure, she leaned into me, craving my touch. My hands reached the shoulder straps of her swimsuit and pushed them aside.

She shrugged her shoulders to assist me -- her earlier shyness washed away by the sexual torrent that had engulfed her. As the straps fell down the sides of her shoulders, the only thing keeping up the top half of her swimming suit was friction against her substantial breasts.

I knelt before her, pulling her suit past her two glorious obstacles, and they sprang free.

Amber's breasts had been the obsession of most of the boys in our high school for the past four years, and I thrilled in the knowledge I was the first man to actually see them. They were as wonderful as anyone had imagined -- full globes larger than could fit in my hands, but firm and topped by large pink nipples that were tantalizingly erect, begging to be licked and teased. The skin of her arms had goosebumps from anticipation, but the skin of her breasts remained smooth and inviting.

It took all my restraint to kiss her neck instead. I nibbled the skin just under her left ear and teased my way toward her collarbone. My hands pushed her swimsuit down to her waist and began moving along her back and sides. Amber moaned and mewed in response to the sensations awakened inside her.

I feathered her soft skin with the backs of my fingers, while my mouth moved to kiss the crest of her sternum. Her body shivered in reaction, and she moved her knees to straddle my leg, lowering her still-suited pelvis into contact with my naked thigh. She rubbed her loins against me, and her hands returned to my stiffening shaft.

Stroking the underside of her breasts, I brought my mouth down upon her perfect nipples. Amber sighed and leaned her body toward my mouth, as her legs -- still slick with baby oil from her sunbathing -- slinked around behind me, pressing into the small of my back with all her gymnastic strength. I let gravity and Amber's strength pull me on top of her, as she laid her head and body onto the pile of towels, next to where Sidney was sitting.

Entranced by Amber's rising passion, I had forgotten Sidney. She was watching me intimately touch and kiss her friend. The towels she had been using to clean herself were draped over her body like a blanket, in the first display of modesty I had ever seen from her. She seemed to be touching herself under the towels, and her thighs were parted slightly. Sidney was watching my mouth, not my eyes, and as she seemed content on her path toward self-pleasure, I returned my attention to Amber.

Amber was leaning into me, trying to increase the contact between her nipple and my tongue. I backed away and held her gaze. I wanted her to ask for it. "What is it you want, Amber? What do you want me to do to you right now?"

Her lips parted to show perfect teeth. "Kisses, licks and lollipops."

I returned her smile. "You should know that your breasts have been voted best in high school for four years running."

Amber gave her new sexy laugh again. "How would they know? Only you've seen them." She then acted guilty. "I think Sidney's are even better."

I glanced over at Sidney. Beneath her towels, her hand was wedged between her thighs, moving with the rhythm of a slow, intense frigging. She stopped when she realized we were looking at her, and averted her eyes. "Don't worry about me."

It was an easy suggestion to obey when I had a half-naked goddess in my arms, and I lost myself in the warm curves of Amber's body.

Amber continued exploring the use of her alto purr as a sexual organ. "Oh God, this feels so... keep sucking me. Yes..." She could feel my cock against her lower thigh and seemed to realize the effect her talking was having on me. Amber whispered hoarsely in my ear. "You like it when I talk like that, don't you? I feel you getting all hard again. Little Amber from the sandbox, all grown up, talking slutty while you suck her breasts. That makes you all hard."

Oh, did she have me dead to rights. I wanted her fucking swimsuit gone. Now. I began pushing it down.

"Let me help you remove your swimsuit." It was the best suggestion I had all day, except it wasn't mine, it was Sidney's.

Amber arched her back and hips to raise herself off the floor, allowing Sid access. I watched while Sidney inserted her fingers underneath the fabric on both sides of Amber's hips. She pulled the suit slowly at first, but when the suit encountered the friction of Amber's hips and muscular rear, Sidney tugged it firmly, and it flew free, leaving Amber completely naked underneath me.

I stopped to view my discovery. Amber's body opened before me as she parted her legs. Her stomach was flat, guiding the eye toward a pelvis framed by the firm curves of her hips. The shape of her pelvis itself was an arrow directing my eyes to the promised land. Amber had shaved her bikini line, but she had otherwise left her pubic hair alone, which was sparse and downy, catching the moisture of her arousal like grass collecting a morning dew.

The sight of her reinvigorated me further, and I explored her new topology with my hands, touching every warm indent and slope, feeling the strength in her abdominal muscles and the lines of her hip bone. Her thighs were slick with baby oil, and my fingers glided across her warm, viscous surface with frictionless ease.

Amber rubbed herself against me. I could feel how wet she was, slick against my thigh.

I talked to Amber in between kisses to her breasts. "What now, Amber? Are you ready for me to touch you?"

"You already... are." Her words tripped over her arousal.

"I meant, are you ready for me to touch you?"

She blushed and nodded quickly.

"Spread your legs more," I ordered.

Amber smiled and did the sexy-laugh-thing again, while spreading her legs impossibly wide, until they were perpendicular to her hips. Her right leg extended over my body, and her left extended to where Sidney had resumed her self-help routine.

Gymnasts.

Her hips rose to meet me as I gently touched the wetness of her labia with my finger. She moaned at the slight contact and whispered, "That feels good. Please make me feel good."

I parted her flesh to touch the slickness inside. My fingers contacted her hymen and withdrew, having collected the lubrication to play with her clit.

Amber grasped my cock. She didn't pump it, or play with it -- she just held it like a security blanket. Her hips rotated in opposition to the circling of my fingers, striving to increase all friction and pleasure. I yielded to her desires, circling faster and harder. Amber was moaning steadily now while chewing her lower lip. She stopped rotating her hips, and arched them upward, repeating every few seconds. She was either trying to fuck my hand, or she wanted me to stop orbiting and touch her directly.

I guessed the latter and pressed my fingers firmly upon her mound, with the tip of one finger pressing her clit.

"Oh, God!" Amber's hips flinched backward. I could tell she was close to coming, and I moved my hand rapidly. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as her body quaked beyond control. A string of yesses and ohs crescendoed into a wail that echoed off the concrete walls of the women's locker room. Finally, she pulled away, giving my cock a squeeze before releasing me.

"Lance!" Sidney demanded.

I could guess her wishes -- I didn't think she had come yet.

Sid grabbed me by the hair, pulled my ear next to her mouth, and hissed, "Do it. Stick it in me."

Amber released herself from my arms, silently collapsing in her nest of towels, lips parted in a smile of remembered pleasure.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Sidney had been sending mixed signals all night.

Sidney closed her eyes, and her head bobbed once in assent. Her last few minutes of self-love must have elevated her mood. "Amber, watch," she insisted.

Okay, that was kinky. Sidney had a voyeur fetish.

Amber opened her eyes and watched.

Sidney turned to face me and nodded again.

I knelt between her legs, which she then wrapped around me, holding me in a vice grip between her thighs. Her hand seized and guided me toward her entry. I let her aggression set the pace and pushed into her with a ferocity I thought would match her own. I had never been with a woman who had completely shaved herself. I hadn't expected how wet it would be without hair to absorb moisture, and Sidney was very moist indeed. Sidney had no hymen, unlike Amber, who had mentioned Sidney's dating history. I had a strong instinct her virginity hadn't been lost to a bicycle seat.

Sidney checked to see whether Amber was watching and then smiled at me, moving her hips against mine.

Something was still wrong -- her hip movements were mechanical. She had none of the lust and fire I had seen in her eyes a few moments ago when she had brought herself to the brink of orgasm. Was I doing something wrong? I reduced the pace, hoping a slow deep thrust would be more to her liking.

No, her legs clenched against my hips, encouraging more vigor. I complied, but Sidney still acted like she was just performing a duty. I had just come fifteen minutes previously, and if I were to have any chance at another orgasm, it wouldn't be by fucking someone who lay there with the enthusiasm of a dead fish.

"Oh, God, that must have been an orgasm." That was Amber, who lay on her side, watching us. How repressed was she? She had never masturbated herself to orgasm? She grasped a breast in one hand and thrust the other between her legs. Like Sidney, she was using a towel to conceal obvious actions.

My increased tempo must have provoked a reaction, as Sidney's Kegel muscles suddenly clenched around my cock. Her heels dug into my back, pulling me inside her, as her hips were thrust in counterpoint to mine. Her breath exhaled in short gasps, and her eyes opened and closed in response to every thrust.

Thank God, she was finally enthusiastic. I felt my own desire return. I bent down to kiss Sidney's breasts, and she cried out, "Yes, yes, I want you to come for me. Come on baby, do it."

Sidney grabbed my hand and brought it to her mouth, where she kissed and sucked my fingers. "Oh, that's it. Keep doing that. Come on baby, come for me!"

I was ready to obey.

Amber reached her second climax of the night at the same time. She was screaming again, eyes shut tight, as the perspiration from her exertions made her skin glow.

I looked into Sidney's face. She was now staring with abject lust as she continued to make her verbal demands. She was sucking my fingers -- fingers that just a few minutes ago had been playing with her friend's pussy. "Come! I want you to come!" she shouted...

...at Amber. She was calling to Amber.

Several disconnected pieces of a jigsaw puzzle suddenly snapped into place. Every time Sidney had elevated her arousal, it had involved an interaction with Amber -- sucking me at the same time Amber did, touching herself while watching me touch Amber. It was obvious -- Sidney was lusting after Amber.

Despite what I had just discovered -- or because of it -- my own orgasm announced its arrival, and I fired into the loins of a woman I just realized I didn't know at all.

Sidney snapped back to reality at the sensation of my cock erupting inside her. She looked at me, wondering what I had seen, and saw me staring directly in her eyes. She must have read the shock on my face, as her own eyes opened wide. Dismay and horror invaded her recently-rapturous features.

Sidney knew that I knew, and she flinched with all the strength in her body. I permitted her escape, and she scrambled away while I spurted my last onto the shower room floor. Sidney grabbed every towel she could find and began scrubbing herself.

Amber was still oblivious anything was amiss. She crawled over to me, kissed me on the lips, and put her head on my shoulder. The most beautiful woman in our city was curled in my arms, newly-awakened to sexual pleasure, and I ignored her to behold the pain of her best friend.

Sidney crouched on a bench in the corner, her arms wrapped protectively around her knees, staring at Amber, refusing eye contact with me. She had her head down, but I saw the return of the red-rimmed eyes I had noticed earlier today. I remembered she had been lying about being drunk last night, but hadn't realized that alcohol was then no explanation for the redness of her eyes. It wasn't a hangover that had made them bloodshot today, but grief. Sidney closed them, and silent sobs wracked her body.

My mind reeled at the magnitude of Sidney's actions. I couldn't breathe. She had been watching me touch and pleasure the woman she loved. She wasn't a voyeur, but a jealous, reluctant participant, who for some unknown reason had felt she needed to be present as Amber was sexually serviced by someone else. The pain of that experience, and the terror of discovery, were apparent in every tear that rolled down her face.

I could merely stare at her in awe. I thought I knew what it meant to sacrifice for love.

What had Sidney said earlier? Sacrifice sucks.

Sidney was teaching me what the word truly meant.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

NOTE: Thanks for reading. Please vote and let me know your thoughts.