Mika Discovers Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spent they lay back touching without speaking, looking but not seeing and then an embrace of passion with both of them trying to touch and please each other. Mika woke up but she hadn't been asleep. She must call her husband and find out what he was up to. She was on her chest and Jack pointed to the phone on the bedside table. She got to her knees and moved the phone to the top of the bed bending over she dialed her husbands work. Just as she was being put through she felt Jack spread her legs and point her arse more to the air and then he drove his tongue into her inflamed pussy lips. She groaned as her husband answered.

"No nothing was wrong and when would he be hhhhome." Jack's tongue had just hit her clit. She rolled over to remove temptation from Jack as she continued her conversation with Dennis but this only presented him with the opportunity to slip his cock into her cunt again. and again... and again but she didn't mind and didn't care if her husband knew. She had found something see wasn't going to give up...

12