Mike and Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice view," he said gesturing towards the mirror where he could see Becca's pert tits and shaven pussy.

She smiled. "Yeah it's pretty good."

She stepped forward slightly and reached her hand between them. Taking hold of his cock she pulled it down and then moved back so that it nestled between her lips. The view of this in the mirror was pretty erotic and Becca moved slightly so that she rubbed herself along his shaft.

They stayed like this for a little while, Mike taking the opportunity to stroke Becca wherever he could reach as he watched her in the mirror. The Becca moved forward so his dick sprang back up, slapping against his stomach.

"Right mister, we've not got any time for that if you're going to take me to a posh restaurant for 7," she said, pushing him back against the wall so she could rinse herself off.

"We are a bit pushed for time but what am I supposed to do with this?!" Mike asked holding his firm cock.

"Save it for later sweetie. A bit of anticipation is good for you!" She leaned up and kissed him, giving his cock a quick stroke as she did so, before heading out the shower.

"No wanking mind!"

A little disappointed but all the more eager for later tonight Mike finished his shower, only occasionally stroking his dick as he did so. He dried off and naked went into the bedroom as Becca came past a towel wrapped around her and holding her bag. Mike reached out to grab the towel but she skipped out the way.

"Later!" But he did notice that her gaze lingered on his cock, which although it had softened a bit still hung nicely down.

It took Mike less than 10 minutes to get ready. He sprayed on some Hugo Boss and used a bit of moisturiser. Decided on his pink boxers, put on his best pair of jeans, boots and a John Rocca patterned shirt , a couple of buttons undone so his bead necklace could be seen (his chest hair poking out slightly). The shirt was a little thin for this time of year but fit nicely and showed off his broad shoulders well.

Finally he put a bit of gel on his hair, leaving it messy (but in a stylish way!) and then settled down to watch telly. But it was only 10 minutes later (or possibly just a little more) when Becca came back in. She paused at the door and stood with her hand on her hip.

"Will I do?"

"I think I've said this before but I'll say it again. Wow."

Becca wore a simple, but figure hugging, black dress that showed off her curves perfectly. Her dark hair was straight and her make-up was minimal but it accentuated her beauty. The dress came down to her mid-thighs and showed off her great legs but Mike's eyes were inevitably drawn to the low cut front.

She leaned forward.

"Is my bra too visible?"

Looking down at the wonderful cleavage he could clearly see a purple lace bra peaking out over the top of the dress. Seeing her smile mischievously he knew that she was exactly aware of how much bra was on show but wanted to treat him to the view, and presumably she appreciated the attention.

"Looks fine to me."

He reached up and cupped her breasts.

"Feels good too."

"Cheeky!"

She'd twirled around and he saw she was wearing a pair of killer heels and as he took in her legs he asked, 'stockings?"

"Hold ups. A suspender belt would ruin the line of the dress."

"Fair enough."

Becca finished her ensemble with a pair of dangly ear rings and a couple of bead necklaces and grabbed a purse.

"Ready to go?"

It was cold outside and a bit icy so Mike offered Becca his arm as they walked, glad that he'd put on a jacket. Becca wore one too over her dress but presumably must be freezing as most of her legs where only covered by the thin fabric of her stockings. "I'll have to make sure I warm her up later," Mike thought.

It was only 5 minutes to the restaurant and they decided to head straight there rather than grabbing a quick drink somewhere. When they got through the door the warmth was a welcome relief. They handed over their coats and Mike's weren't the only eyes drawn to Becca, she was easily the most stunning lady there, and the fact that her erect nipples were clearly visible through her dress certainly got the attention of most of the males there.

They walked to their table, or rather Mike walked and Becca swayed, her hips moving from side to side as she moved slowly through the restaurant. The attention was now on her arse and clearly Becca knew it. She had a grin on her face as she sat down and a slight flush to her cheeks. Mike noticed the waiter staring down her dress as he brought over the menus and smiled. She was the centre of attention and, for tonight at least, she was Mikes.

The meal was excellent. Mike order a nice bottle of Sangiovese, which went down nicely as the evening progressed. They chatted, flirted and generally had a good time over the next hour, enjoying good food and good company.

"Ready to move on?" Mike asked as they finished their coffee. "The pub across the road looked like they had a band on."

"Well I'm tempted just to get you to take me back to the flat and fuck me," Becca replied (much to the surprise of the middle aged couple at the next table!), "but I guess it's still early. Pub it is."

Mike paid the bill and they headed across the road, already feeling the cold a bit less thanks to the bottle of wine. The pub was fairly busy but not rammed, it looked like the band were only just starting. Becca headed to the bar and asked, "I'll get these, what do you fancy."

Mike stood close behind her and slid a hand onto her arse. "You obviously."

She gave him a look that implied he was being a bit cheesy, but also wiggled her arse a bit on his hand. Mike settled for a pint of Black Sheep as well as another grope of her arse.

The pub wasn't very big and it was more crowded near the stage but they found somewhere to stand against a wall where they could see the band without being in the crowd. Hearing them was no problem as they were near a speaker, which also made a convenient coat rack. The band where playing rock and indie covers and sounded pretty good. It was much too loud to chat so Mike made do with standing behind Becca, with one arm around her waist. The band played a nice mix of tunes, including Bloc Party's Prayer.

"Tune!" shouted Mike. Becca nodded. She was swaying to the music and Mike was becoming very aware of her arse rubbing against his groin. Much as he wanted to stay there the band stopped for a break and Mike noticed that Becca had finished her glass of wine. He gestured to her empty glass and she nodded so he went for a piss and then to the bar to get another couple of drinks.

When he came back he saw that a bloke had stood next to her and appeared to be chatting her up. Understandably so, but a bit annoying none the less! Mike moved over and handed Becca her drink, hoping the other bloke would sod off but realising that it was up to Becca who she spoke to. He was pleased therefore when Becca turned and passionately kissed him on the lips. Mike grinned as the other bloke wandered off in disappointment.

They chatted for a while, Becca being particularly flirty and touchy feely. The band started up again so Mike took his place behind her, pulling her close and wrapping his arm around her again. They played a more up tempo song and Becca began to sway again. As she moved in time to the music she gyrated her hips but was also now occasionally grinding her arse into him.

Mike could feel his dick start to stiffen and Becca obviously felt movement because she turned her head and pulled him down to he so they could kiss, wiggling her arse as she did. Mike had to adjust himself after this attention so that his cock wasn't bent over too much and as he did so Becca moved her hand behind her and onto his cock. Possibly trying to help him but all she did was make him harder.

As he enjoyed the sensation of being rubbed through his jeans he looked around. Everyone nearby was looking up at the band and they were in a dark spot anyway but then he noticed that a girl stood a few metres further along the wall was looking at them. He rubbed his hand along Becca's hip and thigh and then made eye contact with the girl who quickly turned away. He leaned down to whisper in Becca's ear.

"I think we had an audience."

She glanced around. "That's cool. No one here knows us here so we can do what we want."

To emphasise this point she squeezed his cock hard. Taking his lead from her boldness Mike moved his left hand up the inside of her leg, stroking her with his fingers. He reached the top of her thigh and now felt naked flesh. Becca shivered and this time not from the cold. Her dress was raised slightly at the back where his hand was but it was tight enough not to be lifted at the front. Mike moved his hand slightly further up so his fingers where now touching the lacy fabric of her knickers. He could tell that these weren't a thong as they stretched over her arse cheeks, possibly some type of hipsters. He traced his finger over them and then slid his hand down her crack so that his index finger just touched her lips.

Becca was still stroking his cock with her right hand. Mike looked around and could see that no one was paying them any attention, except the girl who this time didn't look away when he met her eyes. Mike moved slightly so that the stranger could clearly see the bulge in his jeans and Becca's hand moving over it.

He leant back against the wall so that he was a little lower which gave him better access to Becca. He now slid his hand under her, palm up so that his fingers grazed along her pussy, clearly feeling the shape of her lips through her thin lacy knickers. Mike pushed two of his fingers against the fabric so that they slightly entered her. He could feel her heat and moistness. Her hand gripped his cock tighter through his jeans. The girl looked on with rapt attention.

Moving his hand to the side he slid his fingers under the elastic of her knickers. Becca clenched against him so Mike paused, had he gone too far? But then she adjusted her position so that her legs were wider apart. Taking this for an invitation Mike slipped two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance due to her wetness.

Becca moved her hand about until she found his zip, pulled it down and managed to slip her hand inside, grabbing his shaft and moving her hand up and down. She had restricted access and so could only move an inch or so but the sensation felt great to Mike, even through his boxers. The band were playing more rockier songs, the loud bass vibrating through them. Mike moved his fingers in and out and Becca stroked his shaft. He bowed his head and nuzzled her neck, she turned her head and they kissed passionately as they stroked each other. Mike moved his right hand up her side and caressed and squeezed her breast through her dress.

He looked around and could see that the girl was still avidly watching but somehow no one else seemed to have noticed what they were up to. The girl had a coat that she held over one arm and this was in front of her. He couldn't fully see her other hand but is seemed like she was moving it behind the coat. Was she rubbing herself? Mike met her eyes and smiled again. This time she smiled in return and moved her coat slightly so that he could see she had a hand down her leggings. She was clearly enjoying their show.

Becca moved forward slightly so that Mike had to remove his hand and turned to face him. She put her hand back into his trousers, this time sliding a couple of fingers through the gap in his boxers so that that she touched his bare cock.

"I want to dance and then I want this inside me," she said, giving him a squeeze.

"In that order?"

She smiled. But then turned and moved away, "One minute."

Becca headed off through the crowd, leaving a slightly puzzled Mike to pull up his zip and adjust his hard cock, to make it as inconspicuous as possible. A couple of minutes later she returned.

"Sorry but the toilets are too grim to fuck in there. It'll have to be dance first shag later!"

"In that case let's find a club."

Becca smiled in agreement so Mike grabbed their coats as Becca took his hand and headed out. She paused by the slightly disappointed looking girl who had been watching them and leaning in whispered something in her ear. Mike didn't have a clue what Becca said but the girl smiled at him as he went past. He wasn't sure if it was his imagination but she also seemed to check out the reduced but still visible bulge in his trousers. When they got outside the cold hit them and Mike quickly helped Becca into her coat, taking the chance for a quick feel as he did so.

"Cheeky!" exclaimed Becca.

"Sorry, slip of the hand" Mike said as he tweaked her erect nipple through her dress. Arm in arm they walked up the street looking for somewhere half decent to dance for a little while. After asking around they were directed to somewhere that seemed lively even though it was still fairly early. Mike paid them in and checked their coats while Becca headed off to the bar. When Mike got there four brightly coloured shots were lined up.

"Are you trying to get me pissed?" he asked.

"If I get you drunk I might be in with a chance later tonight."

"Possibly," Mike agreed.

They downed one shot and had a wander about. The only room that was busy at the moment was the main one where they were playing quite cheesy dance songs. Not Mike's cup of tea usually but Becca was tapping her feet. He nodded at the dance floor and Becca smiled and nodded in return, so they downed their second shots and hit the dance floor.

Mike liked to dance and moved quite well and Becca could certainly move so they both felt at home on the dance floor, the alcohol possibly playing a part in their enjoyment of the songs. They danced for a good half hour, often holding each other and dancing close but other times just jumping about and having a good time.

Mike needed a piss again so leaned in to Becca and asked if she wanted a drink. He headed off and 5 minutes later was back with a couple of bottles of beer. Becca was still dancing but when she saw him she came over and they headed over to some stools in the corner. Mike enjoyed watching Becca get on to the stool as her dress rode up giving him a great view of the bare flesh at the top of her thighs. Becca seemed to take a while getting herself seated before she pulled her dress back down, clearly giving him a show.

"Cheesy, but good fun," she said, taking a big swig of the beer.

"You're not cheesy, but I'll agree you're fun". She frowned at him but then broke into a grin and leaned forward to kiss him. This kiss quickly grew into a passionate embrace. They were both perched on high stools, in a corner off from the dance floor and were facing each other. Mike took advantage of the high stools to slide his hand up her leg and onto the thigh that he had recently seen and gently caressed her as their tongues entwined.

"Back in a minute" Becca said and headed off towards the toilets, leaving Mike to adjust his semi-hard cock yet again and wonder how long he'd have to wait before they could head back. Several minutes later Becca returned and managed to hop onto her seat without showing too much upper thigh. They chatted for a little while and then Becca asked if Mike could put something in his pocket for her. Thinking he was going to be handed her lipstick or something similar he was very surprised when she took a pair of purple, lace panties out of her purse. Accepting them he put them into his pocket before his rapidly hardening cock mean that they wouldn't fit.

She looked at him, with that sexy enigmatic smile on her face and leant back in her seat, crossing her legs. He grinned at her Basic Instinct impression but unfortunately it was too dark to make out any detail. He leaned forward and put his hands on her knees and kissed her deeply, moving one hand up through her hair to the back of her neck and gently holding her as they kissed.

He sat back and opened his legs wide so that Becca could see the bulge in his trousers. In response Becca moved forward in her seat, her dress riding up as she did so, so that he could now see the tops of her stockings. She moved in to kiss him and he slid his hand back up her leg, this time moving it in between her thighs. She breathed deeply as his fingers touched her bare lips.

He pulled her stool closer with his other hand, turning it slightly so that she faced away from the room. Sitting upright and watching her face he slipped his fingers deep inside her. She groaned and bit her top lip but kept her eyes on his. He reached down and pulled her dress up slightly so that he could now see her naked pussy as his fingers slid in and out. People where walking past them behind Becca and further away the dance floor was filling up but Mike kept on fingering Becca as he looked into her eyes.

Then a couple came and stood near them and so Mike made to move his hand but Becca reached down and held it in place so he kept moving his fingers in and out of her moist cunt. She turned her head towards the couple and Mike wondered if one or both of them was watching. They might not be able to see Becca's pussy but they could clearly see the exposed flesh of the top of her thighs and Mike's hand.

Becca was breathing heavily and pushing herself against his hand. They continued like this for a minute or two. Becca was clearly enjoying herself but Mike couldn't rub her clit properly and it seemed like she wasn't going to cum. He glanced over his shoulder to see the couple were locked in a passionate embrace. The bloke had his hands on her his partners arse and she had her hand between them, possibly rubbing his cock. Becca turned to look at him.

"Let's go." Mike needed no encouragement. They stood and Becca took his hand leading him away. She suddenly paused and then took him in the direction of the dance floor.

"Just a couple of songs before we go." she whispered.

Knowing that she had no knickers under her dress Mike was happy to dance with her and presumably it was the thought of dancing commando that had made Becca pause. The outline of his hard cock was clearly visible and was close to sticking out the top of jeans but he didn't care. He danced to whatever was playing, his attention much more on Becca than on the music.

She moved close to him and put her hands around his neck then slowly lowered herself down, rubbing her hands down his body as she did so. She finished with her head level with his cock, her legs bent either side of his so that anyone behind him could see up her dress. Her nose rubbed against his hardness and he thought he saw her flick her tongue against him! All this in the middle of the dance floor!

Becca then slowly raised herself up again rubbing herself up his body as she did, pressing herself against his hard cock. Her dress had ridden up to the tops of her thighs but still just about covered her, although Mike thought that if it had risen any higher Becca probably wouldn't care the mood she seemed to be in.

They danced close together, regardless of the tempo of the music that was playing. Becca positioned herself so that a leg was either one of Mike's and pushed herself into his leg. This pushed her dress up even more as she gyrated against him. His hands were on her arse as she ground into him. She was undoubtedly giving anyone behind her an incredible view.

"If we don't go soon I'm gonna fuck you right here".

He looked into her eyes and it seemed like she might actually be thinking about it! But then she grabbed his hand and they headed out. They got their coats, constantly touching each other as they left the club, both incredibly turned on. The cold hit them as they got outside, so they walked quickly back towards the flat, holding hands they crossed the road. Leaving the town centre they turned down a quiet road. Becca paused part way down the street.