Mike & Jean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“OOHHHH, yeeeeahhh…..mmmm….that feels good,” Mike moaned and he grabbed Tim’s hair as the other man slowly, but forcefully sucked his hard cock.

Mike looked down at the other man sucking his cock and said, “Gawd you suck cock good….You’re gonna make me cum if you keep sucking my cock like this. But I want to come in your ass, not your mouth.”

Tim pulled his mouth off of Mike’s cock, a thick rope of spit connecting his mouth with the tip of the other man’s cock, and smiled.

“Then fuck me like you mean it….like you would if you were making love to your wife…slow and smooth…,” Tim whispered.

Tim slid down onto his back, positioning his body so Ellise would see this perfectly. He pulled his legs up in the air and spread them, opening his smooth hole up in the process. Mike stood over Tim, his engorged cock jutting out from his body. He stared down at the naked man beneath him he was about to fuck in the ass.

“Don’t fuck me Mike,” Tim whispered, “….make love to me.”

Ellise trembled in arousal as Mike lowered down to Tim and placed his cock at Tim’s entrance. Then, Mike slowly pushed his cock inside of Tim’s asshole. Ellises’ pussy was gushing juice as she watched Mike’s hard, thick, veiny cock slowly slide in and out of Tim’s stretched asshole. My God, how can I be doing this, Mike thought as he slowly made love to Tim, his engorged cock slowly sliding in and out of the other man‘s asshole. He looked down at Tim and Tim reached up and slowly stroked Mike’s face. Their faces wore a look of anguish, guilt, lust and desire. They knew that what they were doing was wrong, but they didn’t care. They fucked for nearly ten minutes, neither of them speaking, only moaning and groaning from the pleasure, until finally Mike let out a loud gasp, pushing his cock deep into Tim’s ass, and emptied his sperm into the other man. Ellise retreated back to the bed quietly where she fingered her sopping wet cunt to orgasm while the two men finished their shower together.

……………………………….........................

Tim left that day after their company meeting, leaving Mike and Ellise, who both had to attend a follow-up meeting the next day. Mike tried to call Jean, but got the machine, and left a message instead. He felt a pang of guilt when he heard her voice on the answering machine. Ellise invited him to dinner and he consented. They ate mostly in silence, talking about work mainly, and not about what had happened the previous night. Throughout their conversations, both kept stealing glimpses at the other. There was an uneasiness brewing between the two and when they finished dinner, Mike walked Ellise back to her room. On the elevator ride up, they were alone together. Ellise looked at Mike, a questioning look. Mike’s look back gave her her answer.

………………………………........................

Half an hour later, the naked forms of Mike and Ellise were entwined in a passionate sixty-nine, his tongue lashing out at her swollen clit and slit, her mouth sliding up and down his hard meat. Their mouths worked feverishly on the others sex. Muffled sighs and moans filled the room. Ellise was the first to cum, Mike sucking hard on her fat clit as pussy juice ran down onto his face. Mike soon followed as Ellise forced her mouth down onto his big cock, causing him to send a torrent of cock juice down her throat.

They pulled their sex from each other and kissed passionately, sharing their cum in one another’s mouths. For a short while, they fondled each other gently, with Mike sucking and licking her breasts while she gently stroked his growing cock. It didn’t take long for Mike to become fully hard again, and within moments, he was between her thighs, stabbing his long cock in and out of Ellise’s sopping black pussy. They fucked at a furious pace for some time, neither speaking, just gasping and grunting from pleasure and exertion. Ellise could feel Mike’s big cock banging against her cervix and pushing into her womb upon every thrust. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through her filled cunt, causing her juices to spill out around Mike’s pounding cock. Mike felt his cock expand and cum spew deep into Ellises’ cunt and womb. He rammed his dick deep into her a few more times, shooting ropes of cum inside of her. They stared into each other’s eyes when they finished, finally breaking apart as Mike rolled off of her. They lay side by side in silence, spent.

“I saw you and Tim this morning in the shower together…,” Ellise said quietly, turning her head to Mike, “….I watched you two making love.”

Mike looked at her. Was that what he and Tim did,…make love, or were they just having sex? “I don’t know if we….made love. We just….had sex,” he stammered, the admission hitting him hard.

“No…,” Ellise answered, “ The night before you two fucked. What I saw this morning was…… different….and your kissing…it was tender almost…I heard what he said to you….about making love to your wife…I saw how you two took your time…how your cock was sliding in and out of his ass slow and sensual….mmmm, it was hot….you two were making love..”

“I don’t know,” Mike said, “ I don’t know why I’ve done any of this…Why I slept with you…and Tim. I mean I don’t do this kind of thing. I don’t sleep around on my wife and I’m not gay. I love my wife…”

Ellise slid her naked body onto Mike’s chest and quietly asked, “ But you liked it…didn’t you. You liked fucking my black cunt…sucking his cock….pushing your big dick up his ass and fucking him….feeling Tim’s hard cock up your ass….making love with him…”


Mike couldn’t answer no. She was right.

“Are you ever going to be with another man again…?” she asked.

“No,” Mike answered, truthfully.

Ellise slid onto Mike’s chest and ground her pussy against his growing cock. She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“That’s too bad…I liked watching you fuck another man. Maybe you could fuck my fiance. He‘s got a big, hard, black cock…..bigger than Tim‘s….Wouldn‘t you want to suck his black cock, feel it sliding deep in your ass?….Maybe fuck him in the ass?” she whispered as she ground her pussy against his now hard cock, “What about me….are you ever going to fuck me again?”

“…yes,” Mike replied.

He grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She grabbed his fat cock and guided it into her wet, waiting pussy………………..

PART 2:-Jean's Story coming soon.