Mike & Savy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and my hair now formed a curtain between us. When I reached out and brushed a finger along the underside of his member, tracing the length of his shaft until tapping the small opening at the tip and pulling away, his body jerked at the contact.

My head moved lower and I paused just above him, letting my breath run across the head of his member. My lips pressed against his skin and he jerked again under me. Lower again and my tongue slid out from between my lips, touching the very base of his shaft and slowly licking his entire length.

I listened as he drew in a quick breath and held it. It was time.

My lips parted and I took his head into my mouth. My tongue swirled around, tasting every bit of him. I sucked more of him into me and my tongue could feel the ridge between his head and shaft, tracing circles around it. I moved as far as I could, until about half of him was inside my mouth. I wanted to take all of him, but I just couldn't manage it.

My lips formed a seal against his skin and I began sucking gently. Slowly I pulled back until I released him. Again, I took him into my mouth. My hand reached up and my fingers wrapped around the base of his erection, holding him steady for me.

Every time I pulled his wonderful erection into my mouth, I let my tongue dance circles around it before releasing him. My fingers gently pumped as I bobbed my head up and down on him.

I counted time in my head. One, I pulled him into my mouth. Two, I ran my tongue around him. Three, I took as much of him as I could and sucked gently. Four, I released him.

Slowly, I increased my tempo, with my lips, my tongue, and my hand.

"Savy..."

A small smile came to my lips before I moved down again and took a bit more of him as I adjusted to feeling him in my mouth, pressing lightly against my throat.

His voice became more urgent, "Savy..."

One. Two. Three. Four. A bit more quickly now. A bit more pressure with my fingers and my lips.

"Savy..." It was more of a moan than an actual word.

My saliva leaked down his shaft and my fingers spread it around him, using it for lubrication.

"Ohhhh..."

Yes, I'm ready.

I reached up with my other hand and formed a small cup, before lifting until I made contact with him. I barely applied any pressure at all, knowing how sensitive he would be there.

"Savy... I'm gonna..."

I pumped faster, sucked harder, and swirled my tongue more furiously.

Right as I released him from my lips, I felt his legs tense beside me. I immediately locked my mouth back onto him, holding his head between my lips and sucking so hard my cheeks hurt.

And then I felt it, the first spurt as he came in my mouth. I swallowed , the salty, and even a bit sweet fluid, as quickly as I could. He groaned above me and my fingers continued pumping him while I held my mouth still, milking the last drops from his body.

Eventually, I felt no more and swallowed the last bit before pulling away from him. I stood up and pulled my hair back behind my shoulders so that I could see him, his chest rapidly expanding and contracting, his eyes half-closed.

When his eyes focused on me, he gasped, "Oh, Savy..."

I smiled at him and said nothing while slowly backing away. Again, he started to sit up and again I used my finger to warn him to be still. He needed to rest and I needed my own release.

I continued backing away until I was just in front of one of the chairs next to the window. I sat down, and turned my body until I was completely facing him. I held my finger to my lips, shushing him before he could say anything.

Slowly, I traced a line with my finger, down from my lips to my neck, between my breasts, and across my flat belly. I felt my soft pubic hair and slouched slightly in the chair, spreading my legs as I moved down.

Again Mike's jaw dropped.

I felt my first convulsion as my finger traced across the edges of my incredibly moist lips. I reached down until I was at the very base of my opening and gently probed inside, feeling my wetness coat my finger. I pulled up and moaned softly, feeling the entire length of my slit. When my finger brushed against my clit, I felt my second convulsion.

I gently pressed against that oh-so-sensitive spot and my hips involuntarily thrust, seeking more contact. Slowly, I moved my finger back and forth, spreading my wetness.

It wouldn't be very long at all...

I had my last glimpse of Mike, leaning back on the bed watching me, before my eyes closed and I slid my finger inside me. My legs straightened with another convulsion and I struggled to keep myself upright.

I spread my legs further, intending on giving Mike a show that he would never forget.

I slid a second finger inside and began slowly pumping them in and out. My other hand wandered to my breasts, taking a nipple between two fingers and lightly pinching before releasing and moving to the other.

I could feel the pressure building inside as my convulsions became more intense, more urgent. I moaned as my fingers moved more rapidly. I imagined Mike's fingers inside me, pleasuring me.

"Ughhhh..."

I groaned. I was so close... so close.

I thrust my fingers into myself faster, more vigorously.

My thumb moved away from my fingers that were inside me and sought out my clit pressing on it firmly.

I pressed harder on my clit and thrust my fingers as far inside as I could reach.

My body went rigid and my orgasm slammed into me. I felt my juices running down and over my hand. My mouth hung open in a silent scream and pleasure shot through every nerve in my body.

After several moments, I felt my fingers slide out of me and my eyes slowly opened to see Mike, his hand wrapped around his once again erect member, slowly stroking himself.

Oh no, no, no. That's mine.

I pushed myself to my feet, my knees slightly weak as I wasn't fully recovered from my climax. I went to the bed and reached out, pulling his hand away from what I wanted.

I climbed up onto the bed, placing a knee on either side of his thighs, holding myself above him. Reaching between my legs, I wrapped my fingers around his member and lowered myself onto him, pressing him against me. I easily slid onto him, as I was still soaking from my orgasm, and my body responded to that wonderful feeling of him filling me, opening to receive all of him.

His arms slid around my back and he pulled me to him, my chest and belly pressing against his, feeling his warm body. My hips naturally rolled, forcing him into me at varying angles.

I looked down, into his eyes, and his lips pressed against mine. We kissed deeply and passionately as I ground my hips on to him, sending unbelievable stimulation through my body.

Perspiration began building on my neck, running down my breasts and between our bodies. My hair cascaded down my back and over his arms.

I alternated between grinding my hips hard on to him, gently rolling back and forth, and lifting myself almost completely off of him before thrusting back down onto him.

Every sensation I was feeling was hitting every part of my body. I could feel him inside me, from my toes to my fingers and everywhere in between.

We reached such a pace that I couldn't hold my lips to his anymore. I leaned back, my hair sliding across my bare skin, and he buried his face between my breasts.

I need you to cum. I'm going to lose control and I want to climax with you. Please, hurry... I can't hold on.

His hands slid down to my rear, taking a cheek in each hand and helping me as I repeatedly impaled myself on him. He squeezed my rear tightly and pulled me down roughly onto him one last time, hitting the deepest parts of me.

He groaned and I felt him release his seed inside me. The first shot sent me over the edge and my arms clutched at him, scratching his back as another climax overtook me. I felt every convulsion of his orgasm inside me, filling me.

We held each other, panting and struggling for air, until our lips met again. Our kiss gradually softened until we could breathe again, our hearts quietly slowing as one.

"My Mike... my Mike..."

"I love you, Savy. I am yours."

I fell asleep in his arms, as always, but with visions of our future together running through my mind as I lost consciousness.

The next morning, we showered together and got dressed. We were often quiet after such intense lovemaking, letting our physical love dominate for a time.

The smallest touches between us - his hand on my hip as I brushed my hair or a soft kiss on my neck as I buttoned my jeans - said everything that needed to be said. We belonged to each other in every way.

Mike took our bag out to the truck, before returning to settle the bill with the owner. I waited, sitting on the swing on the front porch. When he came out, he held out his hand and I slid my fingers into his. He had a funny smile on his face.

"What're you grinning about?"

"This..."

He handed me a piece of paper.

I unfolded it and looked at our bill. The total was crossed out and next to it was a note.

"I saw your lovely lady's engagement ring, but no wedding rings. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage." A little heart was drawn at the end.

I looked up at Mike and his grin was now a full smile. My only response was to press myself tightly to him, to the love of my life.

__________

In many ways, the weeks before our wedding passed so quickly, but as my anticipation built, as the reality of the preparations washed over me, the days passed more and more slowly. I needed to be his wife, more than I needed air and water.

As the end of the semester approached, we had less and less time to spend those moments together, worrying about nothing except each other.

We often found ourselves studying next to each other at the dining room table, but would have to move to different sides to avoid the touches that were so distracting.

Inevitably, my hand would reach out for his or my leg was slide up to touch him and we'd smile at each other. Eventually, one of us would get up and take their books to the bedroom and close the door.

It was the only way we could get anything done, but after we had completed our work, we fell into each other's arms and made love.

After my last exam, I was confident that I had managed a fourth straight semester with a 4.0 GPA and much of it was thanks to Mike, for supporting me and being strong, forcing me to study and work when the only thing I wanted to do was feel his body against mine.

During the week after finals, but before our wedding, Mike had his bachelor's party and I had my wedding shower.

For Mike, he refused to do anything more than agree to meet the guys for a night at the pub. Jeff told me later that they rented a private room and played poker, smoked cigars, and drank until nearly sunrise.

Maria arranged my wedding shower and hosted at her family's home. Her aunt made the absolutely most incredible Filipino food for us, many dishes I hadn't even seen before.

When it came time to open gifts from all of my girlfriends, a pretty consistent theme became apparent. Almost all of the gifts were very much for Mike, not for me, as I opened box after box of skimpy lingerie. Perhaps I would have to seduce him again on our honeymoon.

For our last night together before driving to the shore, Mike ran a hot bath for me that smelled of roses, with what must have been dozens of candles lighting the bathroom.

I finally emerged from the spa he had made for me to find that he had placed candles around the entire apartment and dinner was waiting for me on the table.

We made love that night, the last time before I would be his wife and he would be my husband.

__________

I watched in awe as we drove across the bridge to Ocean City, on a barrier island off the coast of the Eastern Shore. Tomorrow was my wedding, our wedding. It was so close now.

At our hotel, Mike and I had separate rooms. It was so odd to me that we would be staying apart for even one night, the first night since I had told him that I still loved him in fact, but we were both just old fashioned enough to want to maintain that tradition.

After carrying our things up to our rooms, he kissed me and told me he'd be waiting downstairs in the bar.

I took a wonderful hot shower and stood before the mirror doing my hair in an intricate braid. I wanted to be perfect for him, for every moment I would be with him.

I remembered that first night after I had graduated from high school and him from college. I'd fallen asleep on the sofa and he didn't recognize me at first. Then his eyes had wandered on my body and he'd made me feel like a woman for the first time in my life.

As I slid into my dress, my body felt the warmth of his eyes on me.

When I finally deemed myself ready for him, I slipped into my sandals and made my way downstairs. I found him, as promised, in the bar.

Before he could see me, I stopped to admire him, wearing a pair of slacks that I absolutely loved on him and a blazer that I knew emphasized his trim waist and broad shoulders when he buttoned it.

He was leaning on the bar with his elbow, his chin resting on his hand, looking very pensive. He turned and looked at me, his hand dropping to the bar with a thud as he slid off his stool, standing to meet me. As soon as I was within reach, I took his hand.

I could feel his strength as he took me into his arms. His lips pressed to mine and I was thankful that he was holding me up, as I melted in his embrace. Before pulling away, he whispered in my ear, "You're absolutely incredible."

I had no words to tell him what he means to me.

When we arrived at the restaurant for our rehearsal dinner, Jeff was waiting out front. Maria and Mia had been so important for me during the wedding planning, helping with dresses, flowers, invitations, and more, but Jeff had gone above and beyond with his support for us. Every decision that we made, he made sure it happened. He is a brother to both of us.

After greeting us both with hugs, he lead us inside. He asked us to wait just outside of where our rehearsal dinner was and said we'd know when to come inside.

I looked up at Mike, so completely filled with happiness, while we waited. I silently counted the hours until we would be married in my head.

Suddenly, I heard applause. Mike smiled at me and we walked in together.

The night was a complete blur, as our most loved friends talked and laughed with us. Dinner was wonderful, a truly Maryland affair with blue crab, corn, and other local dishes.

For the entire evening, pictures of Mike and I cycled on a TV screen on the wall from a slideshow that Mia had arranged. There were moments that were so vivid in my memory: Mike and I posing at the pub the first time I met Jeff, a picture Mike had taken of our smiling faces that I knew was from when we were in bed a few weeks ago, and a picture of the two of us surrounded by people, moments after we had announced our engagement to the world.

Occasionally, pictures of our childhood would appear, Mike looking so much older and more mature than me, even in his awkward teenage years. Pictures of myself, younger than I could even remember, floated in front of my eyes. I stopped breathing for a moment when a picture appeared of us, Mike with his arms around me. I must have been maybe 11 or 12 and he was a young man. He still held me like he was protecting me from the world.

There were also spectacular pictures that I had never seen before that caused me to gasp. In one, we were standing in the hallway and I was holding my violin at my side as Mike's fingers gently tilted my head up to him. It must have been the moment just before he kissed me after my last concert. In another, I was sitting next to Mike as he slid my ring onto my finger. Mike had asked for Jeff's help that day. I had no idea that he had taken that picture of us. I would always have that moment in my mind, but now I had the most incredible picture of it.

So many of the pictures brought tears to my eyes as the memories flooded through me. I would stare at Mike in awe after a new picture appeared and he would smile and kiss me on the cheek.

I was admiring a picture of the two of us at an Orioles game when I completely froze. A knot overtook my stomach and my throat closed so that I couldn't breathe.

"Mike..."

"Savy, what is it?"

My lips trembled as mom stood in the room looking at us. We hadn't seen her since that night, my concert, our engagement.

I wasn't even thinking as I started to rise to my feet. I felt Mike's hand on my leg, pushing me back to my chair, and I turned to look up at him.

"Let me."

His hand rested on my shoulder as he stood next to me. As soon as he was out of reach, Mia sat in his seat and moved close to me. Maria was on my other side. They each took one of my hands and squeezed.

Mom...

I watched as Mike and mom left the room together.

Horrible, terrible thoughts of something happening to prevent us from getting married ran rampant through my mind.

I looked at Maria, then Mia. I wondered if my face matched the look of shock on theirs. I knew that they were talking to me, but I couldn't hear a word they were saying. My eyes were locked on the door, waiting for Mike.

I don't know how long it took, but the door finally opened and I saw Mike again. He had a look of determination on his face. As he approached me, his eyes never left mine and he softened into a gentle smile.

He came around the table and held out his arm. I cautiously slipped my hand into his, still terrified, but somewhat reassured, first by his demeanor and then by his touch. He lead me outside and I pressed as close to him as I could.

Outside, Mike turned and I saw her again. She was crying.

Every question ran wild in my mind. Why are you here? Did you come to try and talk us out of getting married? Why can't you support us, be happy for us?

"Mom..."

He eyes met mine.

"Savannah, honey, I'm so sorry."

I'm sorry, too, mom. I just want you to be happy for us.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

I felt Mike next to me, his lips near my ear.

"It's okay."

He wouldn't tell me it was okay if it wasn't. His hand briefly squeezed mine and then let go. Mom, are you here for us?

I took a step forward and felt mom's arms slide around me. I crumpled into her embrace.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. I love you. Please forgive me. I want you to be happy. I want you to... be with Mike."

Mom...

My emotions overwhelmed me and I cried. She had come back to us. She wanted us to be happy, together. She held me tightly and we cried together, reunited.

As she held me, she told me how sorry she was for what she had done. She said that was selfish and put herself before us, but she would never do that again. Our happiness was her only thought now.

She talked to me and soothed me. She would be there for our wedding. After I said, "I do," I would look back and she would be smiling for us.

I could barely process everything. I had been completely prepared to be married without her there. For months, my family was Mike and our friends.

I don't know if other people would accept the situation the way Mike and I did. We never wanted her out of our lives, but it was the way it had to be until she came around. Once she did, we wouldn't think of anything other than having her there to share with us. That was all that mattered.

For the rest of the evening, it was hard to believe that everyone I loved was there with me, with us. Whenever it felt like a dream, I sat next to mom and rested my hand on her arm. She was real.

She watched as pictures of Mike and I flashed on the screen and we told her the story of us.

When she said goodbye, she promised that she would see us get married. I held her tightly to me, remembering all of the years when her embrace had been my comfort.