Mike's Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, she erupted in a powerful orgasm, trying to stifle her sounds because, after all, we were in her back yard and there were neighbors. I could feel her vagina spasm as her climax came. She gradually relaxed and returned to an all-fours position. She lay her chest down on mine, relaxed, breasts flattened against my chest, my hard throbbing cock still filling her up. She lay quietly a couple minutes before moving again. I stayed still except to flex my Kegel muscle a couple of times, making my cock expand its girth for just a moment. In response to each of my flexes, her body tensed momentarily in pleasure. She said nothing.

Meanwhile, Bonnie was watching with rapt attention. I don’t know if she had ever witnessed another woman having an orgasm, but she certainly found it exciting. As Judy was becoming aroused, Bonnie began to touch herself and also began making the telltale sounds of a woman nearing her climax. She was sitting cross-legged beside me, leaning back slightly, supporting her weight on one outstretched arm while the other hand was stimulating herself. She watched with total concentration as her friend stimulated herself. Just moments after Judy’s orgasm erupted, Bonnie also had one. They were simultaneous. The sounds of two women having orgasms at the same time nearly put me over the top.

In a few moments, Judy moved off me and to my side, sat back, resting on outstretched arms behind her, legs widely crossed, her pussy presented openly for me to see without a hint of shyness, clearly relaxed and happy.

“Well, I guess it’s your turn, now,” she said warmly to her friend. “But do you still feel like it? If I’m not mistaken, you got yourself off.”

“I can have many,” replied Bonnie with a shy grin. Evidently, she was one of those fortunate multi-orgasmic women.

“Here, let me clean him off for you first,” Judy said as she sat up and approached my cock. “They are my juices, so it seems only the proper thing to do to get the dildo ready for you to use.” With that, she took my cock deep into her mouth, licking, sucking, and wiping her wetness from it as far down as she could reach. I felt the back of her throat and wondered how she didn’t gag. Then she took my shaft gently in her hand and licked and cleaned it down to the base. Bonnie watched her do fellatio, entranced.

Although I was completely hard, even the stimulation of her mouth did not bring me close to orgasm. Her “operation” of drawing a drop of two of semen was effective in anesthetizing my cock so that I wouldn’t come inside her. Of course, she had sat upright and not slid me in and out very much. Bonnie’s turn was next.

Bonnie then positioned herself as Judy had, on all fours, delicious breasts hanging over my body, as she began to move her body down toward my waiting cock. Her labia felt hot when we touched. I wondered whether she would be able to take me in, since she had not had children and her husband had a much smaller cock than the one that was about to enter her. Indeed, my entry into her private space was much more deliberate than when Judy did it, rocking forward and backward, very slowly taking me in only a fraction of an inch at a time. I resolved to remain complete motionless, stifling my impulses to thrust into her. I understood, despite my selfish pleasure, that this was a very significant emotional event in Bonnie’s life, and I took my responsibility seriously.

After maybe twenty minutes, Bonnie successfully got her tight pussy completely around my cock, although again about four inches of me remained outside. I imagined that no other penis had ever pressed against her cervix. I felt honored.

Bonnie seemed to prefer more in-and-out motion than Judy did. Or, maybe she was just less aware of the consequences of the greater stimulation of my penis. She rocked slowly to and fro. In this way she had at least five or six more orgasms, judging from the clenching of her face, the spasms in her vagina, and the sounds she was trying to stifle. This was so stimulating to me that I could feel an orgasm beginning to form. I desperately wanted to come, but I even more desperately wanted to not violate the trust that Bonnie had placed in me. Nevertheless, as she continued to move so my cock slid in and out of her slick vagina, I knew I was approaching a crisis.

“I’m getting too close,” I whispered. “You’d better stop.” Bonnie stopped moving immediately, her vagina still tightly gripping my throbbing cock.

“Should I get off?” she asked, not having enough experience with sex to know what to do.

Judy was watching attentively. “Try holding completely still for a minute or two,” she advised Bonnie. Keep totally motionless and his orgasm might subside. Sliding him out now might put him over the edge.”

Bonnie stopped. We looked into each other’s eyes, she watching me for signs of unstoppable orgasm, I watching her with a delicious combination of raw animal lust and warm human affection. Her beauty warmed me.

We held that motionless position for perhaps a minute, my cock at its maximum fullness, trying not to twitch inside her delicious vagina for fear of exploding.

When the crisis abated a bit, I flexed my Kegel muscle. Bonnie gasped quietly as she felt the quick swelling of my cock fill her space even more fully. I flexed again. She gasped again. Then she flexed her Kegel, and I felt her tightness even more. We played with each other several times more.

Eventually, the crisis of my imminent orgasm was averted. “OK, I think it’s safe now,” I said. “But much more motion would make it happen again.”

“Well, I suppose I’ve had enough orgasms for one day,” Bonnie said, self-consciously. “It’s been absolutely wonderful, more than I had even imagined. Thank you.” Her eyes moistened with emotion.

Judy spoke up. “Well, Ben, everyone has had a turn except you. Are you ready for your orgasm? I think you’ve earned it!”

“I’ll say,” I replied. “I’m more than ready.”

“Bonnie, would you like to do the honors?” Judy continued to be our leader.

“OK, I think I know what to do. But first, I should clean up the mess I’ve made, like you did,” smiling at Judy.

Bonnie slowly withdrew my cock from her vagina and moved her body back so she was sitting astride my legs. She then lowered her head, held my cock upright with one hand and took it into her mouth. She licked, sucked, and wiped it as far down as her mouth was deep, as she had watched Judy do. When she gagged slightly, she said, “Oops, I guess I’m not deep throat!” and then proceeded to lick the shaft down to the base.

When she felt she had cleaned me off well enough, she said, “You know, I kind of liked the taste of your semen. Do you mind if I taste some more?” Obviously, I would not object, so I just smiled.

Bonnie moved her torso up, her still-warm pussy pressed against the base of my cock, so that my eleven inch shaft protruded from between her slim legs, as if it were her own. She started to pump my cock, gripped tightly with both hands, increasing speed, her body bouncing up and down as she pumped. This caused her breasts to be pushed and shoved wildly around her chest. The sight was unbearably erotic.

“So this is how guys jack off.” She said to no one in particular. “I think I’d like being a guy – especially if I had a huge cock like this.”

I felt my orgasm approaching the point of no return. “I’m getting really close,” I said through clenched teeth. “What do you want to do about it?”

“This,” she said, moving her body back down my legs so she could again put her mouth on my cock. On all fours, and my cock in her mouth, she looked up at my face. We gazed into each other’s eyes as she massaged the head of my cock with her tongue. The stimulation of her tongue alone put me over the edge. I tried to keep watching her watching me as the first load of semen spurted into her mouth. She lost eye-contact with me for just a moment as she struggled to take in all I was giving her.

My orgasm arrived with powerful force. My body convulsed with spurt after spurt of hot semen, shooting into Bonnie’s mouth. Keeping our gaze, she began using one hand to slowly stroke my shaft as my ejaculation continued, but keeping her mouth tightly attached to the head of my cock.

She stayed on me, avoiding being thrown off by my involuntary bucking movements, her lips firmly clamped around the head of my cock as she continued to pump the final drops of semen into her mouth. The volume of my semen was much more than she could hold or swallow, so it leaked out around her lips. She continued to look into my eyes throughout my orgasm.

When she sensed that I was finished, she licked all the semen that had spilled down the shaft of my cock and drank it in, caressing my spent organ tenderly. Only then did she break our gaze.

Finally, she moved to my other side, sitting back like Judy had been all along, watching. I finally moved my hands from behind my head, my arms stiff from such a long period of immobility. We all were silent for several minutes.

Judy looked at her friend. “Well, Bonnie, does that satisfy your curiosity?”

“Yes,” Bonnie answered. “At least for awhile.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear reader, did you like this story? Would you like to read more with a similar theme? Write to me at the link below.