Mikey, The Adventures of a Bi Boy Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

He smiled and moved up to his wife and whispered into her ear as she rocked on the young cock, "The floor is ready, honey."

Then he leaned in and kissed Mikey. It surprised Mikey that he liked the kiss.

"Mmmmmmm," Jen moaned tearing her mouth from Mikey's. "Yesss," she Said, nibbling on his ear. "Let's get on the floor, so you can fuck me good and hard," she whispered. Mikey nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Mikey's gripped her round ass cheeks and lifted her up. Ed guided them both down as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Soon she was laying flat of her back on the pallet with Mikey on top of her still wedged inside her warm wet cunt.

"Now Fuck me Big Boy!" Jen said pulling her legs up to give him better access to her wet cunt.

Mikey needed no encouragement. He began slowly at first testing the depth and the softness of the floor. He sped up, pound long thrusts into her building up to a faster and faster pace.

"YEA!" she cried. "That's it! FUCK MEE!" she moaned and he did.

He fucked her long and hard. He was a blur as his ass pistoned up and down on her. He hooked his arms up under her knees to spread her wider and give him better leverage to fuck her. She took it all loving every minute of it. She groaned and met each of his thrusts calling for more.

Soon she was too far gone to stop. His eyes were blinded by a flash of light and his body convulsed as he shot his load deep into her warm wet passage. He just grunted and groaned as he froze above her cumming so hard she could barely breathe. She was close behind him. Her legs and her cunt gripping him in a death squeeze that was both painful and pleasurable.

He laid there for several seconds enjoying the after glow of the hot sex he had just had with this man's wife. He then rolled off and to the side of her. His cum ran out of her gaping cunt. Ed lay next to his wife who was still panting and shivering from the orgasm she had just had. He smiled and took one of her large tits in his mouth and gently sucked at it.

She moaned as he nursed at her tit. "That was so hot!" he said. "I am rock hard."

"Well just climb on. You know when I get started I can't turn down a hard cock," she said with a smile as she sat up on her elbows.

Ed moved between his wife's legs and eased his hard cock into her wet cum filled cunt. "Yea Fuck my cum filled cunt," she told her husband.

He was fucking in the young cum of the man lying beside them. It was a turn on for him to think of it. "You like fucking in that young cum don't you?" she mewed at him.

"FUCK ME! " She cried.

Mikey lay beside the two of them as they began to fuck harder. Ed was soon fucking like a man possessed. He pounded his wife hard and fast. Mikey laid there watching the man fuck his wife in his own cum. It soon made his cock rise as he watched the two of them rut beside him. Soon Ed stiffened and Jen screamed as they both came again filling her cunt full of more cum. When he pulled back it was running out the sides of her cunt then gushed out onto the pallet.

Mikey looked at the frothy mess between Jen's legs. His mouth began to water and he wondered what it would taste like.

Jen smiled at him. "You like it?" she asked. She ran her finger down and into her cummy pussy. Taking a cum covered finger out of her cunt she sucked it into her mouth, cleaning it. "Mmm Good."

She then dipped it into her pussy again. "Here have a taste," she said offering the cum covered finger to Mikey.

Mikey opened his mouth to take in the salty finger and sucked it clean. Jen smiled and spread her legs wide and offered him to taste it from the source. Mikey crawled between her legs on his hands and knees and moved down to the cum filled pussy before him. He could smell the odor of sex and cum as he licked at her cunt. He tasted the gooey mess with a long lick that made Jen shiver.

"You like my cum filled cunt?" she asked.

Then he moved closer licking more and more. Soon he was licking away trying to clean her messy cunt.

"OH YESS EAT MY CUM FILLED CUNT!" she screamed as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper into her gooey snatch.

He licked and sucked her faster and faster his butt pushed up into the air. . That is when he felt Ed again.

He felt Ed's hand run over his ass, and down his legs. His hand stroked his hard cock and rubbed his ball sack. It was soon replaced by Ed's tongue. He ran his tongue over his cock and balls licking them clean as he kneaded his ass cheeks. Ed licked his way up his ass as his hand pulled Mikey's ass cheeks apart. Then he licked around the brown hole.

Mikey moaned into Jen's cunt. "Yea lick his ass," she told her husband. "Rim him out good," she said as Ed's tongue dove into Mikey's asshole.

Licking and teasing the young man's ass to a point he was mad with pleasure. He moaned and licked till Jen had another orgasm and finally was able to pull free of the woman's wet and cummy pussy.

"Mmm that was good," Jen said as she watched her husband rim out Mikey, who was moaning and clawing at the pallet. She turned around and crawled up to Mikey and kissed him hard and deep. "You ready to get fucked in the ass?" she asked. Mikey's eyes got big and he shook nervously. "I don't know," he said unsure of himself.

"Don't worry dear," Jen said. "It will hurt a little at first but once you get a big cock in your ass. You will think you have gone and died and gone to heaven," she said kissing him again. "I you will want your ass fucked all the time," she added. He nodded yes. She looked at Ed. "Go get the lube."

Ed got up and came back in a few seconds with a tube in his hands.

"Use a good bit. It is his first time," she told him.

"I know, I have done this before," Ed said and the cold lube touched the edges of Mikey asshole.

Soon it was cover inside and out with the cool grease. Ed then began to coat his own hard cock as Jen kissed and rubbed Mikey's hard cock.

Then it was time. "Get ready," Jen told Mikey as he felt Ed's hands on his ass cheeks. "Now relax," she said stroking his face. "Let him slide in," she told him.

The tip of Ed's cock slipped into his ass. Mikey grunted and fought the urge to squeeze. "Easy," Jen cooed.

Little by little the eight inch cock slipped deeper into Mikey's ass. He clawed and dug at the pallet. Jen would stroke his face and urge him on. "Little more, just a little more." It did hurt at first. Then he was all the way in. Mikey could feel the rough hair of Ed's crotch against his smooth ass cheeks.

"You did it!' Jen told him." You took all of him in you."

Mikey felt stuffed to the gills with Ed's cock buried in his bowels. Soon he felt Ed move. Slow and easy at first. The big cock moved in and out. Soon the pain was gone and Jen was right it felt great. After Mikey had become used to his cock Ed began to moved faster and faster. Soon he was fucking Mikey with deep strokes.

"Yea fuck his ass," Jen would say.

"Mmmmmmm," Mikey would moan as Ed grunted as he fucked him faster. Soon Mikey was meeting his thrust, pushing his ass back to meet him. Mikey's cock bobbed up and down with each thrust.

"God this is so hot!' Jen said as she frigged her cunt as she watched her husband butt fuck the young man in front of her.

Soon she couldn't take it. "Aw fuck it!" she said and crawled under Mikey.

As Ed fucked his ass with fast deep strokes, she took his bobbing cock into her warm wet mouth. Mikey looked down to see Jen's wet cunt under his nose. He dove into it as he felt the hard cock fuck his tight ass.

All three were groaning and rocking with the hard fucking motions Ed was causing. It built faster and faster till it reached its crescendo. Ed grabbed Mikey's hips and slammed hard into his bowel as he shot load after load of hot cum deep into his intestines. This caused him to yell into Jen's cunt and shot his hot load into her sucking mouth. That in turn caused her to cum all over Mikey's face. All three collapsed onto the now messy pallet.

Mikey lay on the floor panting. He could feel the cum running both out of his sore asshole and his sore cock. He also felt the heat from both Jen and Ed as they laid on either side on him. Both of them were panting from the hot sex they had just had. Mikey marveled at the last few hours. He had fucked and been fucked. He hoped this would never end. He wondered what lay in store for him next.

The End of Part one, Part two cumming soon.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Please continue this story

I tell you as a stud who loves to play with married couples, there is nothing like a young tight twink pussy. To break it in and give the boy his first good stretching. As as the wife pointed out, once a bottom boy feels that, they always come back begging for more. And the wife is the same way. A few days later when his sore stretched pussy stops hurting, a dull feeling of emptiness will replace it and he will crave it. Along with a craving to fuck and eat the wife also. I have broke in a number of husbands and no matter how STR8 they claim to be, the couple always comes back for more. Please continue this excellent tale of exploring and training a now willing bi boy. I am sure there are other bi couples they know who would love to also use this young boys talented cock, mouth, and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Want more!!! Part 2 please. This story was FANTASTIC!!

Absolutely loved this story. Have returned to it often looking for part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

good story.next time add some incest also,like mikes mom

muskslutownermuskslutownerabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I love bi sex with a couple.

My first time with a couple was when I was 15 and it was very similar to this story, only differance was when he fucked me I wa fucking his wife, loved it and still do.

freemic3040freemic3040about 15 years ago
Wow

Please come back and finish this story!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Mature Bisexual MMF Swinging with a mature bi couple.in Mature
More Stories