Mikko, Fit to be Tied

Story Info
Mikko will not take no for an answer.
2.6k words
4.25
29.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikko had not been kidding about moving here. Not only did they move here but they moved only a few houses down from ours. It was nice to have them local as I had grown so weary of the travel needed to see them. My wife h and Mikko had grown to become good friends although my wife, Thanh, was cautious given Mikko's unconventional way of dressing herself. My wife was more of a traditional Asian woman and did not understand what Mikko was trying to accomplish dressing that way.

Mikko was chronically pressing me to repeat my performance with her with various innuendos. I had never cheated on my wife but I did feel guilty. Mikko's words echoed through my head constantly. Although I did feel guilty she was quite possibly the best fuck of my life. I was clearly on the fence as to what I should do in regards to the situation. Mike was actually hoping it would happen again. He thought it was hilarious as he has known about Mikko's dark desires for quite some time. He was certainly not the jealous type either. He told me how for the next week Mikko was as hot as a cat on a hot tin roof!

A few weeks had passed and my life had returned to some sense of normalcy. My wife had arranged a party in which I was hoping Mikko and Mike might attend. Mike had to work that night and my wife was not really interested in inviting Mikko. Our guests arrived and when were having drinks, I received the phone call.

My wife Thanh answered. "Honey, its Mikko sounds like something is really wrong."

I picked up the phone and heard Mikko on the other end. She clearly sounded distressed. "You need to come here right away. They left...but...not sure when they will be back. Really need your help here. Can't even see what is going on. Please come now!"

She hung up the phone and it was a dire situation. I told Thanh what happened and that I had to go for a while. She was in complete agreement. Although she was not invited she told me that I should bring her over. Her tone had truly scared us both.

I ran down the street and the house was pitch black. It was perfect cover for whoever wished to do ill will to this house or anyone in it. I rang the doorbell and Mikko was nowhere to be seen. I rang it again and heard no one inside so I noticed the door was unlocked and wandered inside. I yelled Mikko's name and heard some stirrings upstairs.

"I am up here. Come up." She pleaded.

I made my way fumbling up the stairs as best I could. I used my cell phone as a kind of light but it was far too dark to see more than a few feet in front of me. Although it had been a short time that they had been living there it was well furnished. I could hear Mikkos pleas coming from behind her closed bedroom door. I came to the top of the stairs and opened the door. It was jet black inside, I could hear Mikko but I really could not see far into the room. I walked into the room and immediately tripped and fell on my face.

"SON OF A BITCH" I yelled out as i slammed my head on the ground. I thought I heard Mikko chuckle a bit but I could have been hearing things too. "Whats the deal, why are you in here by yourself with no lights?"

"I can't move at the moment. They turned off the lights. You need to get the flashlight on the nightstand by the door. Its the only thing on it you can't miss it."

"Who is 'they' and are 'they' coming back." i questioned.

"I will answer all your questions just get that flashlight we really need it."

I walked back toward the door and searched the nightstand and sure enough I found it. I turned the switch and saw a strange bright glow come from it. An ominous buzz also filled the room. Then for sure I heard Mikko laugh and I realized why. It was all a scam and I should have known it. I dropped the 'flashlight' immediately.

"Are you fucking with me MIKKO?! I mean REALLY?! You dragged me all the way down here to hold up your vib? I looked toward her direction and noticed she was spread eagle on the bed wearing nothing but blue stockings and black stiletto heels. It looked like she was tied up from post to post. "I was worried something really horrific happened and why the fuck are you tied up?! Now explain what is going on here for REAL!"

"Well...lets see...Mike and his friend were here and I showed them my new toy. I told them I wanted to show them how it worked. Sooooo they said I was being a naughty slut again and they would teach me a lesson. Then they pinned me down and tied me up with the phone in my hand and ummmmm...oh yeah....the lights. They flipped the circuit breaker and left the door open for ya. So anyways, what you think about untying me and we fuck each others brains out in the bedroom. Mike would love it. You know he has told me for years how much you adore Asian women. How the two of you met in a strip club in Saigon. I was so thrilled when he said I can be your mistress. He told me you would use me like a good little fuck toy! He says your appetite for Asian women is...insatiable. Is that true?"

She looked like the lawyer who knew they just tripped up the suspect into admitting something they did not want to admit. She squinted her eyes at me with a big grin on her face she did look adorable when she did that. "No doubt Mike and I had more than our fair share of girls back in the day. However, things are a little different now. I am trying to walk the straight and narrow. I promised Thanh no more women especially Asians. I have slipped here and there but you are making it very difficult for me."

"Well, why didn't Thanh invite me to her party anyways?"

"Because you have a bad habit of looking like you just came home from work from one of those Asian massage/fuck parlors."

"Good point." she shrugged off the coment. "So take off your pants and let me do what I do best. You can not deny your attracted to me. I love being your little Asian fuck doll too. I would never refuse you even if its my time of the month, could still use my mouth. Maybe next time I can pretend to be a geisha or something...that would be hot?"

"Ummmm...yeah...geisha girls are hot but you can keep the woman's time of the month stuff to yourself." I said with a laugh.

She was very right about that one. I could not lie. Her whorish ways aside, almost every time I saw her made me want to slip my johnson into her tight fortune cookie. I was watching her body outstretched in what was now a clear moonlight night. She looked quite uncomfortable with her situation believe it or not. I guess this was one whore who liked to have control. I watched her stomach and tits heave in and out as she struggled with her bindings. Mike and his friend tied her up good that is for sure. She was secured even wrapped around the stomach with rope. Even tied and spread you could still see her magnificent rack. I thought back to how much she teased me and came up with a plan. I told her I would be back and went down and turned on the lights. I ran back upstairs into the bedroom and grabbed her toy and then pulled a chair next to the bed.

"You love teasing me don't you?"

"Oh yeah. I know I drive you fucking nuts. I would never have got you to fuck me in the first place if I dressed 'prim and proper'. So let me loose her because I am more than ready to go here. Its not right to leave your mistress all tied up. Don't you think?"

"Nahhh, I am going to have some fun since you are so disobedient." I took off my pants and it had exactly the effect i wanted. She gazed longingly as I disrobed and then at the site of my semi erect cock. She even bite her lip in anticipation of getting to suck on me. "You are going to get teased now." I turned her vib on and went to town on her. I placed my thumb over her clit and rotated all around her lips. Immediately she reacted by attempting to move her legs up and down. I could hear her murmurs escaping her lips as she closed her eyes.

"Mmmmmmm...ok...you want to play with your little fuck doll. Thats...OH MY...ohhhkkk with me." Every once in a while I still was noticing at her watching my cock as I watched her. I did want to fuck her here and now even after a few minutes of her playtime. But this was just too fun. She hummed and purred along with her glowing friend as it entered and exited her womanly crevice. I had never used a toy with such ferocity before. She did drive me insane on many levels, I did love fucking her but her constant teasing full well knowing I could not act on my impulses and had driven me over the edge.

My hand reached over and began pulling at one of her sensitive nipples. I continued a very steady pace with her play toy with no intentions of stopping anytime soon. I wanted to see her loose control. It had been about fifteen minutes and I knew she wanted some manmeat but she was not close to loosing it quite yet. She was getting more and more moist by the minute but I wanted to show this whore what it feels like to get teased. I started jerking the glow stick as fast I could. She was in heaven all I could hear is her humming. "MOTHER FUCKERRRR...MMMMM...YOU ARE SOOOO BADDD!!!" she screamed. "Pleasssse let me...OH....MMMPPPHHH...suck your cock...promise...OHHHH...GOOD GIRL!!!" Looking at her face I was really not sure how much she could take. We had been at it a good forty minutes and i truly do know how much she enjoys touching.

"You say you are my Asian mistress don't you my filthy whore?" Now was as good a time as any to give her a hard time both literally and figuratively. I could see her creaming on her toy. It was unclear exactly how many times she had cum. I had lost track and was hell bent on making her feel as teased as I had been.

"UGGGHHHH...CALL..ME...YOUR...ASIAN FUCK DOLLL!!! She let out an ungodly scream and this time not only did she cream her toy but she squirted as well. Sweat flowed profusely from every pore on her body. Her chest was heaving as she panted like a greyhound after a race. I actually felt a little bad for teasing her so much so I pulled her toy out.

"Mmmmmm, thank you so much. Please tell me you will untie me and shoot your man juice inside me again. I promise I won't be bad! I will do anything you ask just please I need it so bad. Sluts like me live to serve I need to service you. I NEED YOUR FUCKING COCK RIGHT NOW!" I stood up and went to the foot of the bed and took of her heel and tickled her nyloned foot and she ripped the rope. She was cackling like a maniac. I guess she is ticklish. I stopped and grinned at her.

"Oh god I hate you sometimes. You need to slide that thick white pole and pound my tight little Asian cunt until I cum again. I can see your pecker is more than ready because it is always hungry for Asian twat." Again she had no problem reminding me of my past indiscretions." I want another of your hot loads between my legs. I love watching your white goo cum out after you finished with me. You will take care of your mistress needs and she is getting mighty pissed!"

By the time I had got to her hands I was very ready to get balls deep inside her. Her silky legs had locked around my back and she was completely filled just as she had desired. I clamped down and gave a little love bite to her neck then moved to her plump lips for a brief embrace I wanted to taste her tender tits this time though as I pumped her.

"I want to suck those big tanned tits of yours. They look so firm on you. Last time I felt tits like this on an Asian girl she was pregnant."

"My body is yours whenever you want it. Do whatever your wish."

I clamped down on her nipple like a starved baby only there was no milk to suckle. My hips plunged in and out like a jackhammer while my mouth went wild on the 'rack of lamb' buffet up top. Mikko screamed out and was quiet outside of the bedroom but inside she had the filthiest mouth you have ever heard!

"GRRRRRR...FUCK MY...CUNT...MAKE A MESS INSIDE MEEEEE!!!!" after that I truly have no idea what she said as she only spoke in her native tongue for the rest of the session. She was as much an animal as I had been with her that first time. Her long nails scratched up and down as I soaked up her juices with my stiff cock. At one point she squeezed my back so hard I could feel her heel dig in. I might have explaining for the Mrs. The hard slapping sound of my balls hitting her ass played dimly in the background to her moans of pleasure. I buried my face into her cleavage while I ferreted inside her over and over. A blanketing of cum, mostly hers had formed from her ass to the tops of the back of her thighs. I reached around her and grabbed her ass. I pulled as hard as I could onto my cock. I whispered into her ear to get ready for a monster shot.

"Mistress wants every frackin drop...BABBBYYY!!!" her whisper grew to a scream as we were locked together. My pipe the syringe and her snatch sucking every drop of seed from my very empty balls. My spasms went on for a good minute and a half. Mikko's eyes closed over and had a smile as big as the Cheshire cat as she got what she had wanted. We felt almost stuck together, Mikko's legs around my waist and our bodies bound by sweat. Then we heard clapping. It was Mike standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Wow, that was truly impressive! My slut wife can't even move she is so exhausted and did I mention she is full of my friends load? Oh yeah she is. Lets not forget my friend here I bet he could even go again if he wanted in a while?"

I looked at Mikko and said "My Asian mistress is demanding so I have to be on my toes. Wouldn't want her to get bored." With that I got up and Mikko and I got dressed. I told Mike and Mikko to get dressed and come over but not before slapping her ass.

"Is it a sleepover again?" she asked me with a wink.