Mile High Anal Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was what I wanted, what I had practised all month for, real hot man juice spewing up inside me. No carrot, bannana or cucumber could give me that, not even the triple enema I had self administered this morning in anticipation of seducing some dirty fucker into reaming my arse for me. That glorious sensation of hot spunk spurting against my colon, once, twice, three times, squirt, squirt, squirt and subsiding to an oozing, stickness coating the walls of my rectum while he slowly pumped his softening cock back and fort in my arse.

I creamed copiously, down the insides of my thighs as I came with great heaving spasms which shook me to the root of my sexual being. He thrust me upwards repeatedly on his fuck pole until his cock stopped spurting and he slowly relaxed, easing me gently down until my stockinged feet reached the floor. I felt the rhytmic throb of the airplane engines enter through the soles of my feet and permeate through my orgasmicly sensitive body and was reminded that I had just been anally fucked one mile and one cock high.

"Thank you." he said again unnecessarily, stuffing his slimy prick back inside his boxers without even wiping it off and zipping his jeans back up. My kind of guy after all. He slid the bolt back on the toilet door and stepped out.

After I had gathered myself together and rearranged my dress, I left the toilet cubicle and returned to my seat in time to buckle in for the approach to landing. As we were leaving the plane he smiled politely at me, gentlemanly allowing me to go ahead of him down the aisle. The pretty little stewardess gave me a conspiratorial wink and a smile which I returned gratefully as I passed her at the exit door of the plane. I lost him somewhere in the crowd at the airport before hailing a taxi home to immediately write this account of my first, and to date only Mile High Anal experience whie it was still fresh in my arse.

12