Miles's Conundrums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went upstairs. "I wish you wouldn't tell him our business dear." I said feebly, but I knew it was no use.

I really should've gotten Tom to leave some time ago.

In the beginning I'd enjoyed having my old college roommate living with us.

Tom had a minor construction job as opposed to my fabulously remunerative investment banking career, and it was great to give him a low rent.

But now that Gretchen was here, it seemed that there was something weird going on between them, though I couldn't figure out what it was at the time.

"Poor Miles" Gretchen said now to me. "You need a little attention, and I need a little entertainment.

We each have to give a little." That sounded good, I thought, biting my lip.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" My eyebrows raised. "Here in the living room?"

I smiled shakily. "Let's get upstairs, huh?"

Gretchen laughed. "No, let's get wild here in the living room, take off your clothes, won't you?"

I excitedly stripped off everything, and stood in front of her, grinning unsteadily, with my cock poking straight out in front of me.

"Get me a drink, babe." I ran and got her a gin and tonic, and came back with my big grin.

Gretchen burst into laughter. "God you look like a porno version of Howdy Doody."

She took the drink from my hand and sipped it. Gretchen casually put out a long leg and used her clog to poke my cock.

The wood was cold against my rock hard cock and I gasped.

Oh, I was so horny. "Gretchen honey, lets go upstairs and get it on, in the bedroom. I don't want people to---"

As if to give reality to my fear, Tom came down the stairs. He saw me standing naked as Gretchen was playing with my dick with her shoe.

Bursting into laughter, Tom shook his head, and went on his way through the kitchen.

"Oh God." I bit my tongue. I got mad then.

"You know, Gretchen, we should have the house to ourselves...so we can play around in the house naked. I'm going to tell Tom to move out next month."

Gretchen moved her clog back and then lightly kicked me in the balls. I moaned.

"Don't do that, Miles." Gretchen said sharply. "I like Tommy around...it's good energy for me."

What the hell did that mean? "But anyway...you want to be more attractive to me, do you Miles?"

I nodded my head, suddenly totally aware of my nakedness and my potbelly.

"Whatever you think, dear." Gretchen toyed again with my cock, now glistening with precum.

Her clog pushed lightly against the scrotal sack that she'd just kicked so violently.

"I want you to do something interesting for me...make me amused, honey." Gretchen said casually. "How about you paint your nails with my nail polish?"

12