Milestones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommanors
tommanors
134 Followers

We stayed in position as the sensation faded. I kissed him again, telling him repeatedly how special he was to me. He returned my kisses and we embraced tightly.

Afterwards we lay together on top of the single bed and I held him in my arms. It should have been then that I told him we had made a mistake. It should have been then that I told him it must never happen again. It should have been then that I explained to him how sorry I was for what we had done. But it wasn't. Instead it was then that I began to accept for the first time that he was the only person that I wanted and that I couldn't live without this. That I needed my son as my lover and that I wanted him to need me the same way. I wanted my beautiful boy.

tommanors
tommanors
134 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
My Mother My Lover Ch. 01 How it began.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Hidden Urges Mom and son are stranded in mountain cabin.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories