MILF Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He already had one woman, who I later found out was Karen, leaning over from the other side, sucking on his cock. Carl started pawing at Sherry's tits, squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling on her nipples. I knew he was being rough because I could see my wife wince a couple of times. When he pulled her head to him and started kissing her with an open mouth I started getting sick. It was clear to me that this guy was all about making the women feel, as much as possible, like a piece of meat; a whore to satisfy his depraved lust.

I watched as he pushed Sherry's head down onto his crotch and told both women that they should "share his bounty." Yeah, he was a little larger than average, but he was no porn star. Karen's husband was standing beside me watching too. Suddenly I felt something being pushed into my pocket and I looked at him. He gave me a quick, small shake of the head and a look that said, "Don't ask." It occurred to me that maybe he wanted to communicate with me clandestinely, so I tried to act like nothing had happened and resumed watching our wives orally service Carl.

After a while Carl pushed Sherry and Karen's heads toward each other and told them to kiss. There was only a brief hesitation on Sherry's part and then they were kissing. It looked really hot and my cock started to get hard again. This didn't go on for very long before Carl pulled Sherry up into his lap and slipped his cock into her very ready pussy. As soon as she was fully mounted he told the women to start playing with each other's tits. This continued for a bit, and then he had them switch so that he was fucking Karen while Sherry sat off to the side, but always he had them kissing and playing with each other.

They swapped a few more times and then Carl had Sherry mount him in reverse, so that she was facing away from him. He had Karen get on her knees in front of them and lick them both as they fucked. I couldn't imagine what that felt like, but I was sure wishing I could find out. "Just look at your slutty wives." Carl taunted, looking directly at me and Karen's husband. "On the street they wouldn't give me the time of day, but here they will do anything I want; things they won't even do for you!" Carl had them switch positions again and I had to admit to myself that my wife would probably never do this for me.

Soon another member came by and told Carl to stop hogging all the MILFs and led Karen away. Carl continued to fuck Sherry, but soon seemed to tire. In her current position she couldn't really move up and down properly, so he told me hold help her. There I was raising and lowering my wife, fucking Carl with her like she was some sort of sex doll. Carl really seemed to get off on it. "How do you like helping you wife to fuck me?" he asked. I didn't answer right away. "Well?"

"I hate it." I answered honestly, venom in my voice.

"I thought so." He replied. "God she's a good fuck, but then you know that. I'd love to be able to bang her every day. After fucking Carl, though, she'll never enjoy you again!" I wanted to kill the bastard, and he knew it. But this only seemed to turn him on more and shortly he grunted and blew his load into Sherry's cunt. "Oh, fuck, uhhhh, yeah, oh fuck that feels good." He moaned obscenely. He rested for a few seconds and then pushed my wife off of him. "Come back when you get tired of your limp-dicked husband, honey." What a sick bastard, I thought.

After being carried along by the tide of horny men we wound up in the doorway of a guest bedroom. In the middle of the room there was a sex swing suspended from the ceiling. If you haven't seen on of these, this is a contraption that allows the woman to sit relatively comfortably suspended above her with her legs spread and the entrance to her pussy available. Normally a pulley arrangement allows the man to lay underneath her and lower her onto his cock. Then he can thrust all he wants without her weight on him. He can even spin her in place, which I image is a wild feeling. When we arrived one of the women was already in the swing and the black man was under her getting fucked. I say "getting fucked" because he was not thrusting at all. It was the womans husband who was working the rope to the pulley system, raising and lowering her at the speed dictated by the man getting fucked. Occasionally he would order the husband to spin his wife around a couple of times and then continue the fucking.

As we watched the woman in the swing convulse in orgasmic pleasure, a couple of men walked up to Sherry and started groping her. She automatically reached for their hard cocks and started slowly stroking them. This did not surprise me anymore especially since I had noticed earlier that she had given herself over to Sherry-slut. I wondered what prolonged exposure would do to my wife. I noticed that the two men were talking to her now.

"I'd love to get you into that swing, honey. I'll bet that would be a sweet fuck." One said.

"I was here first, you'll have to wait your turn." The other one said.

"No problem, you won't last long anyway." The first one replied.

"Shit, it doesn't matter anyway, Chuck isn't going to be done for a long time."

Them another party game was announced, something to do with cards I think, but we missed it because Johnny, from the first party (see Chapter 1) and another young guy pulled Sherry into the guest bedroom and DP'ed her. Johnny was in her ass, he really seemed to like her ass, and the other guy of course was in her pussy. I didn't know how many times these two had cum already but they lasted a long time. The slapping of bodies and the animal like grunting just went on and on. I had to pour lube on Johnny's rampant dick a number of times because it wore off. My wife orgasmed three or four times, maybe more, before the guys dumped their loads into her body. I had to give Sherry some props though as she was still able to walk away while the men were still laying on the bed exhausted.

She needed water, but it took a while to get to the kitchen because men kept stopping us and groping her. The black man even had her suck on his soft dick in order to get it hard enough to fuck her again, but she was unsuccessful and after about five minutes he let her go. I finally was able to get her a bottle of water and she drank it down like she had just finished a marathon through the Sahara.

When we came back out Alex was gathering everybody into the living room. The mixer was over, I guessed, because he was announcing the voting results for the "Hottest MILF" contest. Jill won, which didn't surprise me since, objectively, she was the sexiest woman there. What did surprise me was that Sherry came in a close second, which apparently was very good for a new MILF, so Alex declared a draw and announced they were both winners. I wasn't sure if I should be proud or disgusted.

The prize turned out to be a full afternoon at the most luxurious spa in the area; the works. That would normally cost about $500, but then maybe Alex got a deal from the owners, who knows. Sherry seemed a bit surprised by it all, but damn it, she did deserve some pampering after what she just went through.

The mixer wasn't quite over yet, however. Alex also announced that one of the MILFs had failed to garner even one vote and would have to be punished. He called Yvonne over and informed her that he was disappointed and even though it was her first event she should have been able to get at least one vote. I could see she was ready to start crying, not only from the fear of punishment, but from the humiliation. To punish her a vibrator (set on high) was pushed into her pussy, she was bent over a chair, and each of the members was invited to give her a swat on the ass on their way out. Some of them gave her a light slap, but most were pretty hard. Carl gave her an absolutely vicious slap that made a crisp loud snapping sound and left a very red hand mark on her left cheek. By the time it was done she was sobbing loudly and her husband Mike had to almost carry her out. At that point I almost wanted to kill Carl more than Alex.

When we were in the car on the way home I asked Sherry, "Are you alright babe?"

"Yeah, I'm tired and sore, but otherwise I'm OK." She reassured me. "But poor Yvonne; she didn't deserve that. She was just so scared throughout the entire party that she couldn't, um, perform. They didn't have to hurt her like that."

"I just wanted to kill that Carl guy, especially after the way he hit her. That was totally gratuitous." I said with malice in my voice.

"I think he gets off on humiliation and pain. He's the only one that actually hurt my nipples by pinching and pulling too hard."

"Alex had better install metal detectors if he's going to keep inviting that bastard, because if he keeps that shit up I'm going to get an gun and shoot that mother fucker." I growled.

"Just calm down, honey, it's not going to do anybody any good if you blow a blood vessel in your brain or something."

"I know, I know, but somehow we have got to get out of this." I whined. "Oh wait, Karen's husband put something in my pocket." I fished out the folded piece of paper and gave it to Sherry. "Here, see what's on it."

She unfolded it and read out loud. "Call the phone number below. Don't call from your home, office, or cell phone. They may be monitored. Call from a pay phone. Don't call before tomorrow afternoon." She gave it back to me. "That's all it says except for the phone number. What's that all about?"

"I don't know, but this may be our first glimmer of hope. He seems a bit paranoid, but we are dealing with Alex here, so maybe some precautions are in order." I answered.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence, both lost in our own thoughts. I hoped this guy had some way of ending Alex's MILF club, because I don't know how much more of this we could take. Hope is a wonderful thing, but if I had known then what would eventually transpire, I'm not sure that would have been enough.

12