MILF Finds Herself on Adult Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the moment of reality," said Rahul, to no one in particular, as he planted a kiss on my now exposed vulva.

I was now fully exposed in front of my rapists; my saree had been pulled off my body, my blouse torn, bra cups pulled down, petticoat and panty bundled at my ankles; ready to be sexually devoured on my desk, on which I somehow perfectly fitted in the spread-eagled position. As they proceeded with their actions, I came to know more and more of what they had in plan for me, their boss.

Rahul and Arpit each took out hand held camcorders from a bag and also three monkey caps which they hurriedly put on. It had small openings for their eyes and nose, the rest of it was jet black. Rahul positioned himself near my face while Arpit took up a position near the far end of the table, aiming the camcorders towards me. I felt nauseated when I realized what they were up to. They were going to record my rape on video, with their faces masked.

Satisfied that their faces were properly masked, Rahul called out, "Whore, dick, and action!"

Pratik had been mauling at my breasts since he had scooped them out, pinching and rolling my nipples intermittently. They had started to pain a bit by now. Once he even tried to reach over to one of my breasts with his mouth and suck at them, but he was so tightly caught under me that he was unable to reach and gave up the attempt.

All this while, through the stripping and mauling, I had kept on crying and screaming into my mouth gag. But the intensity of my efforts to scream and cry multiplied a hundred folds when I heard the sound of opening of a zipper. Pratik had made just enough space between his body and mine to squeeze his hands to his trousers. He tried to take out his penis through the zipper itself but was unable to do so due to the lack of space. He then undid his trousers completely and pushed it down a few inches, along with his underwear. This was enough for his penis to get out of its hold. I could feel its hardness on my hips, and also the wetness at its tip, precum was oozing out of it.

Pratik slided downwards a few inches to free his penis from below me. As if it had a mind of its own, Pratik's penis went directly towards my vaginal opening. I could feel its moist bulbous head knocking on the doors of my womanhood, although not waiting for an answer. Pratik directed it through my dry vaginal opening with his left hand while trying to spread my vulval lips with his right hand. When the tip of his penis was just beyond my vulval lips, Pratik, holding me at my waist, gave his body the final push to enter my vagina. Even through his thick monkey-cap I could hear a loud moan of pleasure escaping his mouth.

"Start fucking her quickly, you dog!" exclaimed Rahul.

Now, with his penis deeply embedded inside my vagina, Pratik started fucking me in hard painful thrusts. Still holding at my waist, he pistoned his penis along the whole length of my vagina, making me recoil with each thrust. His motion was not that smooth as he was so tightly squeezed under me, which made the impacts more painful for me. I could feel his thrusts gaining speed and realized that he was close to orgasm. He was going to ejaculate inside my unprotected vagina!

Again, I started to vainly plead and cry into my mouth gag, "Please don't cum inside me!"

Pratik was now on the brink on ejaculating his load inside my vagina. As he reached climax, he tightly gripped my breasts on both sides, and then just let go of his body. His penis thumped one last time inside my vagina as he released his hot semen inside me, simultaneously letting out a howl of pleasure and satisfaction.

I could feel his now limp penis plop out of my raped vagina, along with a blob of his semen. He was still panting, more out of pleasure than exhaustion. I was panting too, more out of exhaustion than pleasure, and filled with disgust. The room was circling all around me. I lost consciousness.

When I regained consciousness, I found myself sitting on the sofa inside my office. I was completely naked now, the bundles of clothes around my hands and ankles had been removed off (they were piled up on my desk), and my mouth gag was also gone. The three of them were sitting on the other sofa.

Covering my breasts with one hand and my womanhood with the other, I almost shouted out for help, but before I could, Rahul came up to me with two camcorders in his hands. He replayed the moments of my rape by Pratik which had been captured by Arpit and him, from various angles. Tears were copiously streaming down my face as I watched the videos of my rape.

The two of them had made sure to capture it all on video. Right from the moment Pratik's erect organ had sprung out of his trousers, to the moment of his orgasm, a close up shot of his limp organ plopping out of my vagina and his semen that followed its way out, moistening my vulva, panning back all along my body to my dazed face, it was all there.

One thing was not there and that was their faces. None of them could be recognized due to their similar monkey-caps.

"You know the consequences of this video going public, right?" asked Rahul.

With her rapist unrecognizable on the videos, it would be impossible for her to accuse Pratik of raping her. Moreover, it was even not possible to prove it as rape; it could well have been a well-acted role-play. With this realization explained to me by Rahul, I hung my head in despair and shame.

My fate was now sealed. I was now their "Office MILF Whore"!

They were now talking normally to me, as they did each and every day.

"We both would love to fuck you too right now Madam, but others may get jealous that the boss is favouring us," said Rahul, explaining to me that there was no time for Arpit and him to fuck her now and they would love to get their chance as soon as possible.

"But you have to do something about this before we leave," said Arpit, and took out his erect penis, striking it against my cheek, "Get to sucking it nicely and you make a video!"

I took Arpit's penis inside my mouth reluctantly and started to blow him as Rahul made sure to capture even this on video. I was sure that he had zoomed in to record only my face and Arpit's penis only. Arpit, unhappy with my blowing effort, held my hair with both his hands and started fucking my mouth, shooting a huge load of semen inside my mouth, on my face, and into my hair. Satisfied for the moment, he exchanged places with Rahul who then fucked my face while Arpit recorded the act.

Meanwhile, Pratik had been busy rearranging my desk, "I should be awarded Employee of the Month for doing your desk," he grinned. The other two laughed. Satisfied with their combined efforts on me, they packed the ropes, gags, camcorders into their bag, along with the torn pieces of my clothes. The three of them left my office room, not before shouting, "Mrs Ritu S, Bitch Whore".

I was left naked inside my office room as I heard the door close behind my three Assistant Managers and lock automatically from the inside, wondering how I would ever get out of my room in this condition. It was then that my alarm clock started beeping and I woke up with a broad grin on my face.

Ritu woke up with a broad grin on her face. She felt satisfied -- mentally, physically, and sexually. But she was in a dilemma. As she got into the shower, Ritu could not fathom whether the grin on her face was due to the fact that she realized that she hadn't been actually raped by guys in her office, that she had dreamt the whole thing OR that she had actually remembered the entire dream, that she was masturbating in the shower, replaying the whole dream in her mind.

The answer to her dilemma was clear as she masturbated herself to one of her biggest orgasms since a long long time. Then, for the first time in her career spanning over twenty years, she wore a sleeveless blouse to work.

12