Military Brats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

She moaned loudly as we fucked my hands on her breasts as he fucked her. Thrusting hard and deep into her, sending all ten inches into her, stopping, pulling back up and then slamming back down.

Emily's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she had her first orgasm with his cock rooted inside her.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Eric…………..you feel so good……better than anything…..better than anything………mmmmmmmm keep fucking me……..I'm yours……fuck me……fuck me…..please keep fucking me," she moaned.

Eric fucked her harder and harder as she came around his cock, thrusting deep down into her as she came. She grabbed his shoulders, flung her arms around his neck, wrapped her legs around his waist and started to fuck him back full force.

They rolled around on the bed as they fucked. Their bodies sweaty and rubbing each other as we fucked. Her breasts against his chest, his cock buried inside of her as his balls slapped against her.

They grunted and groaned as they fucked. Big brother fucking little sister, little sister rutting into big brother.

He slid his tongue in her mouth as they fucked. Kissing her passionately as they fell off the bed, he feel on my back and Emily began to ride his cock. She looked down at him, a sexy sultry smile on her face as her pussy slid up and down his poll.

She fucked him fast and hard wanting to make him cum. She slammed down on his cock. Bouncing on his cock and moaning like a whore. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them as she fucked him.

Eric moaned loudly and grabbed her body; he pulled her down to him and exploded deep inside her.

Emily screamed in pure excitement as he came inside her. Fucking his cock hard and heavy as she exploded for the second time around his cock. Eric fucked her harder and harder, groaning loudly as he filled her pussy with my seed.

Emily moaned and then collapsed on his chest, falling in exhaustion with his cock still buried inside of her. Eric lay on his back, his younger sister on top of him, and his cock in her pussy.

They lay there for an hour, resting, catching their breath. The smell of sex was all over her room, blood and cum on her bed sheets.

Eric kissed her forehead and said we should get to a shower. She moaned in agreement. They stood up, her body clinging to mine. She wrapped her legs around him, hanging on for dear life.

Eric happily carried her to the shower, kissing her on the lips as he walked them to the bathroom. He walked into the shower and turned it on. Their bodies were quickly covered in water. They kissed again under the streaming water.

His cock started to harden again and Emily squeezed it with her pussy muscles. The siblings smiled to each other, not needing to say a word.

Eric slowly lifted Emily off his cock and she eagerly went to her hands and knees. He got behind her and slide back inside her.

They both moaned in satisfaction as he started to fuck her, thrusting deep into her with every stroke. They soon found perfect harmony as they fucked each other in utter bliss.

Eric pounded into her recently virgin pussy harder and harder. Responding to her moans but knowing she would be sore soon.

He fucked her harder as she moaned louder.

"Oooohhhhh yes brother fuck me….fuck me….please fuck the living shit out of me….fuck my pussy….please…..I need your cock brother….please fuck me…..god I love you so much," she moaned.

Eric groaned, "Ohhhh fuck yes Emily….god you feel so good….I'll fuck you so hard….give you all my cock…..fuck sis I love you so much…..love everything about you…." I responded.

And he did. Fucking her for all she was worth as the water pelted down on their bodies.

Big brother fucked little sister, little sister fucked big brother, Eric and Emily fucked like animals in the shower, needing only each other as the fucked harder and harder.

They rutted against each other, Emily screamed out in ecstasy as she came for the fourth time that afternoon, squeezing her brother's fat cock inside of her, causing him to shoot his load inside her once more.

Eric finished cumming inside his sister and pulled out. They cleaned up and Eric helped his sister gingerly walk back to her room and clean the sheets. They put a fresh set of sheets on her bed as he helped her lie down for a nap.

She curled up happily, a huge smile on her face. Erie looked down at Emily, knowing this was only the beginning...

To be continued...

*********

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please send me your comments.

Brey.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers
12