Military Wife and Her Co-Worker

Story Info
Military wife and her co-worker take things too far.
5.5k words
3.57
182.4k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rinzler88
rinzler88
32 Followers

Amanda and Greg worked together on a fairly regular basis in their Intel shop. Amanda came to admire Greg as one of the few people who would stick up for her in almost any situation, usually protecting her from their typically immature coworkers.

Because of this, Amanda was pleased to learn he was the one selected to go with her on a TDY to DC to attend a military integration conference. The long plane ride over to the East Coast, and the week away from her husband would be made a little more bearable by having a good friend beside her. Or at least someone who wouldn't drive her nuts.

"Let's go do the touristy stuff as soon as we get settled in." Greg offered up as their plane lifted off from Las Vegas in the early morning.

"Sure, that sounds good to me." Amanda replied as she looked out the window, watching the ground disappear beneath them. She was already groggy from having to get up early, and touring DC seemed like the last thing she would want to do at that point. But a five hour flight would give her plenty of time to take a nap and wake up refreshed to enjoy the city.

Amanda had brought her Nintendo DS along for the flight, as well as a couple of books, but she didn't find herself needing either. With Greg sitting next to her and striking up conversations with both her and with random passengers, she was too distracted to even try and entertain herself. They spoke about their jobs, his family, her marriage, and mostly gossiped about coworkers. The plane finally landed in Dulles and they disembarked. After waiting for their luggage and checking out a rental car they finally headed out on the road. After another two hours of battling DC traffic, they arrived at their hotel.

"I am STARVING." Amanda commented, "I can't go anywhere until we get some food first."

"I think the hotel serves a free dinner" Greg offered.

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me." Amanda agreed.

As it turned out, the hotel served a full dinner, complete with beer and wine. They both knew their limit and kept it to just a couple of drinks, so that they could still do some sightseeing. But as the booze set in, Amanda knew it was already too late.

"Are you ready to go?" Greg asked excitedly, getting up from his seat.

"Ugh, not really. I think I want to just relax tonight."

"You can't be serious! We just got here, it's 6 o'clock, we still have the entire evening."

"I'm just too tired," Amanda admitted, "we can still see the sights the rest of the week."

Greg though for a moment, "If we just hang out for a bit and watched a movie, could we go out later. After you've had a chance to recover?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"I'll take it." Greg said, as he lead the way off towards the elevators.

Arriving at her room Greg waited patiently for her to catch up. Amanda slid her card into the slot and unlocked the door, revealing a very well equipped room, with a comfortable little couch that she headed straight for. Unzipping her heavy bag she took out the laptop that her husband had given her for the trip. Setting it up she began looking through all the DVD's she had brought, "What do you want to watch?"

"It really doesn't matter to me, I like just about everything." Greg answered, "Do your worst."

Amanda was feeling the warm glow of the alcohol coursing through her veins. She felt bold enough to take the offer seriously and put in exactly what she had wanted to watch. Her husband Adam had outright refused to watch a romantic dance movie with her, so she had bought it on DVD to watch on her own. She now had a captive audience to watch it with and was not going to let the opportunity go to waste.

"Oh, I remember when this movie was in theaters." Greg said unexpectedly. "I kind of wanted to see it."

"Really?" Amanda asked, caught completely off guard.

"Yeah! I love dancing, and the girl in this movie is really hot."

"Yeah, I like her too." Amanda said, instantly realizing her mistake. While it was fine for her friends from the civilian world to know she liked soft girly flesh, she tried to keep that information more closely guarded around other military types.

"Oh really?" Greg's interest suddenly peaked, not missing the subtext of the comment. Seeing her discomfort, he decided to change the subject, "So would you like to head out for some dancing tonight?"

"That sounds like fun," Amanda admitted, glad for the conversational out, "but I'm just too tired and sore from the plane ride. Maybe some other night?"

"How are you sore from the plane ride?" Greg demanded in disbelief, "We just sat there for hours not doing anything but talking. You look like you're in much better shape than that."

Amanda suddenly became aware of her figure. She had been training at the gym for months trying to earn herself a reward from her husband, and now her figure was clearly well developed, trim, and even somewhat muscular. So much so that when she finally gave in and bought the new Air Force uniform she found herself buying it in a much smaller size, which turned out to be even more compact than she expected. Her curves were suddenly apparent to everyone in her office, although no one had been bold enough to say anything about it until now.

"Thank you." She accepted sheepishly, "It's just my neck and shoulders are really sore. Adam usually gives me a massage after I get home and now I think I've gotten dependant on it.

"That's a weak excuse for a simple problem. I'll work the kinks out of your neck and shoulders, then we'll go out for some dancing tonight."

Amanda thought about it for a moment. Normally she didn't like having anyone touch her but her husband, even when it was a professional masseuse. But she had gotten to know Greg so well, and the alcohol also helped somewhat in her willingness to let someone else touch her. "I don't know", she said unsurely.

Before she could even protest his warm hands were already upon her neck, rubbing away just like her husband would. She became tense for the first few seconds, until she finally became comfortable with the massage and gave in to it. Her neck flopped forward, giving way to the stress upon it. Her head rolled around, enjoying every pulse of the pressure, releasing all of her tension into the warm, strong hands of her friend. "Could you work just a little lower?" She finally asked.

"Sure." Greg said and slid his thumbs about an inch below the neck line of her shirt.

"Oh, that's exactly it. That feels so good." She melted.

"I used to give a lot of these to my sisters when we were growing up. Our mother taught us and we would take turns on each other."

"Your family always sounds so close." Amanda mumbled.

"Yeah, I got really lucky. We all grew up getting along really well."

As Greg's massage went on for the next 15 minutes while they watched the movie, Amanda kept leaning farther and farther forward, bringing his hands equally farther down onto the middle of her back.

"Y'know, if you want I could just massage your whole back." He finally offered.

For the first time, Amanda became somewhat uncomfortable. A neck massage was already physical enough as it was, but going all the way down her back with his hands seemed like it might be a bit too much. Although, she reasoned to herself, his hands were already there, and they had been for several minutes. Plus she trusted him completely, and he had done this with his sisters. "Alright." She finally agreed.

"Ok, take off your shirt, unhook your bra, and just hold it in the front." Greg commanded.

"Wait, I thought you were just going to rub my back through the shirt." Amanda said, taken aback.

"Well, I could. I thought you wanted me to rub your actual back though. This shirt is pretty thick. I didn't mean to surprise you, that's just always what my sisters did before they ordered me to give them a back rub." He said, suddenly worried he had overstepped a boundary.

Amanda thought about it for a moment. She was wearing a thick shirt, and it wouldn't really be bad as long as she wasn't showing anything off. She didn't really want to be shirtless in front of him, but she had already agreed, and it seemed like the most normal thing in the world to Greg.

"Alright." She agreed, somewhat timidly.

"No, I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I'm not trying to get you in trouble or anything."

"No, it's alright. Like you said, I'll be holding my bra, so it's not like we'll be doing anything wrong." She proceeded to stand up and lift up her shirt. She still felt kind of strange disrobing in front of someone other than her husband, but Greg was the most trustworthy friend she had at that point. He was so good to her, and if he could treat her as well as he always said he treated his sisters she wasn't going to pass up on the chance. Pulling the shirt up over her head she revealed her back to him. Her toned, slender figure was now laid bare, except for the black bra strap on her back. She then proceeded to reach back and unhook the strap, quickly moving her hands to the front to keep the bra from falling. She sat back down, allowing him to get back to work.

"Wow, you have a really toned back!" Greg blurted out

"Thank you." Amanda said sheepishly again. She started melting away again as he worked his hands around her back. Up and around he dug his fingers in, squeezed every inch, and rubbed every muscle in her aching back. As the massage went on she became more and more tired, gradually working closer and closer to falling asleep. Leaning back she fell against Greg's chest, and he moved his hands out of the way as she sank back against him. The room was cold against her skin and his body felt so warm, she was instinctively drawn towards it.

Greg was now, for the first time, keenly aware of the half-naked foxy brunette who was now pressed up against his body. Her long straight hair fell just over her face in the front, and down her shoulders and back all around. He now also got a look at her barely covered breasts. The cleavage she occasionally displayed in social situations was now visibly not just the result of a good bra. The combination of all these amazing sights, smells, and physical touches were now entirely too much for him to handle. He felt himself getting an uncontrollable erection, which his pants thankfully stopped just short of reaching her back. But she had clearly shown some degree of friendliness on her own, and he wasn't about to fail at meeting her gesture. He had moved his hands aside as she laid back, and he took a chance, now allowing his right arm to fall down, resting across her toned abs, giving her just a slight friendly squeeze.

This woke Amanda up, as she now became aware of just how compromising her position had become. His strong arm felt good to her, warming her body, and even turning her on a little. But she was now somewhat tense, and worried that things might have gone too far. She finally reasoned that as long as she kept herself covered up it would be ok to stay there as she was.

Greg leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I love this movie. I'm glad we stayed in tonight." The sound of his voice was so warm and reassuring to her ears, Amanda felt her panties starting to get moist.

Her mind raced and she started to panic, "I'm actually getting pretty tired, maybe I should just go to bed." She said, leaning forward slightly to get up.

Greg's arm didn't budge. "Are you sure? Could we just finished the movie?"

Amanda's heart was now racing as well. "Alright." She gave in to the request. She knew she could still trust Greg. He was getting caught up in the moment, but ultimately she knew she could tease him all she wanted and he would still leave when she asked him to. All the same, her heart was beating wildly and she felt the slightest twinge of excitement. Leaning back against him again, she felt something else. His massive erection was now pressing up against her back. Not sure what to do about it initially, she simply sat motionless, petrified of touching her friend any further.

Greg, she could clearly tell, was equally petrified. He had almost stopped breathing as soon as she laid back against him. Unwilling to move for fear of molesting this girl who so clearly trusted him, he hoped only that his excitement would subside in time. Focusing entirely on the movie, he attempted to simply enjoy the moment without taking the situation any further than it had already gone.

The movie progressed eventually towards the romantic scenes. The young, beautiful couple began to undress and passionately kiss. They climbed into bed together and , in the movie's PG-13 way, began thrusting into each other under the sheets. Greg became very hypnotized into the scene and unconsciously began stroking his hand on Amanda's bare abs, just below her breasts. Closing her eyes in ecstasy she now decided to push the boundaries of her trust for Greg by slowly grinding her bare back from side to side, up and down, against the bulge in his pants. He groaned with excitement for a moment before catching himself.

Confused and unsure of what to do with himself, he thought about it for a moment and decided that he knew what he wanted, and taking action and having to apologize for it later was better than doing nothing and regretting not having tried. He leaned forward and caught a hint of her sweet fragrance. Nuzzling his face past her hair he hovered his mouth over her neck and lightly kissed her skin.

"Wait...you shouldn't." Amanda sighed, half-heartedly.

"I know...but I don't want to stop." Greg spoke softly into her ear, and returned to kissing her on the neck again, followed by several more across the length of her right shoulder.

"But...I'm married." She whimpered, "My husband wouldn't want me teasing other guys."

"That's probably true," Greg replied, undeterred, "but what do you want?"

"I...don't know." She managed to moan as he ran his hands underneath her breasts.

Greg couldn't handle the teasing anymore. He leaned forward further and positioned his lips just over hers, "If you want me to stop, just say so and I will stop."

He hovered there for just a moment, waiting to see what her response would be. She merely laid still, panting heavily for several seconds. Unable to hold himself back any longer, he slowly leaned into his paralyzed little bird, bringing her soft, full lips together with his. At last he kissed the beautiful girl in his arms and realized how good it felt to have what he could only imagine before.

Amanda trembled in his arms, her panties continuing uncontrollably to become more soaked between her legs. Her arms were now weak, and as a single act to signal her desire, she let them fall down at her side, leaving her unstrapped bra to rest loosely over her lovely breasts. Greg took the sign and now committed to an even bolder act. Reaching up from her abs where he had rested his hand, he brought his fingers up under her bra, where they found the softest skin he had ever touched. She jumped a little as he touched her breasts, then broke their kiss and moaned openly as he found her now rock-hard nipples.

She had given herself entirely to the act. If she were going to get in trouble for this, she had already surpassed the point of no return. "Or have I?" She thought to herself. "Maybe if I just jerk him off he'll be happy with that and we will come back to our senses."

Amanda suddenly felt her legs spasm with pleasure as Greg reached down her panties and began stroking the pubic hair just above her clitoris. She was losing herself quickly. If she wanted her plan to work at all she had to start working fast. Sliding Greg's arm out from inside her pants she ducked under his arm and resumed her spot next to him. Greg appeared disappointed for a moment, until Amanda reached down and grabbed hold of his zipper. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment as she pulled it down and reached her hand inside, searching for the hole in the front of his boxer-briefs. Fumbling around clumsily Greg nearly keeled over from pleasure. Finding the hole, she shoved her hand through it, wrapping her fingers around his now massive cock. She was overwhelmingly turned on by the feeling, and struggled to yank it out of his pants. Finally setting it free she forced herself to stay focused on the task. "All I have to do is yank up and down until he shoots his load, then he can leave and no one ever has to know this happened." She set to work, pumping furiously.

Not to be outdone, Greg undid her pants as well and started gently running his fingers up and down her slit. Amanda became distracted as he played with her pussy, and she gradually eased up on her strokes. She yelped as he slipped his finger into her opening. As he masterfully worked her pussy from top to bottom with his fingers, Amanda gradually set into the idea that maybe she would go slow until he was done with her first. She was too far along now. Not feeling the end of this elegant finger ballet would have been absolute torture. And definitely unfair considering the handjob she was giving him.

"Amanda," Greg finally said, breaking her out of her malaise, "use those beautiful lips of yours."

She was surprised to hear him giving orders, but his commanding voice made her want to do anything he asked. He kissed her again, and when he broke the kiss she lowered her head to do as she was told. Finding where her hand held up the head of his shaft she began to lick the tip, which was already oozing juices. Her tongue darted around the head, and lapped up the juices.

"Oh, Amanda..." Greg moaned. This was her cue. She lowered her head and sucked in half the length of his entire shaft. Now slowly sucking up and down she felt his veins pulsating in her mouth, and began pumping harder, trying to earn the load from her friend that she desperately wanted for a job well done.

Just then her phone rang.

Again it rang, but she refused to draw her attention away from the task at hand. She wondered who would be calling her now, but she had been given a command and she wanted to obey.

"Answer the phone." Greg said to her, ceasing his fingering.

She lifted her head up for a moment, "No, if it's important they'll just leave a voicemail."

He leaned over and said forcefully in her ear, "Answer your phone."

Her heart jumped a little again. She got up and leaned forward over the coffee table where she had set up the laptop. Picking up her phone she looked at the name on the caller ID, "It's my husband." She said worriedly, looking back at Greg.

Unconcerned, Greg simply smiled and looked to his pet, "Answer it."

Nervously Amanda opened up her phone and placed it up to her ear, "Hello."

"Hey, Mandy. How ya doin?" Came the sound of her husband's voice over the phone.

Amanda felt Greg behind her, now wrapping his hands around her panties and pulling them down around her ankles. "I'm good, how have you been?" she replied.

Her pussy now exposed to Greg, he couldn't help but be impressed. It was so perfectly formed, and she had kept it well trimmed for the man on the phone. In this moment though, her pussy belonged to him, and he was going to take full advantage of it. Probing and exploring at will he ran his fingers over every inch of her mound. Her voice was audibly shaking as she tried to speak, "That's good. Did you need anything?"

"Mmm, I'd like you here beside me. It's pretty lonely here without you." Adam said, still having no clue of her situation.

"Aww, Sweetie, I miss you tAEEP!" She yelped as Greg suddenly probed inside of her without warning.

"Are you alright, Mandy?" Her husband asked.

"I'm alright...I just...I tripped."

"Are you sure? You don't sound very well."

"I'm ok. I just got done with working out so I'm kind of winded."

"Aww, my good wifey. I should go to the gym too so I can be in shape for when you come back."

rinzler88
rinzler88
32 Followers
12