Milk Sow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be serious!"

"I'm afraid I am. There is no other way we can work this. You see we have a responsibility for her well-being if she is on our feed. We need to make sure she is properly nourished and prepared for milk production."

"I will look after her!" Ben was almost shouting, his heart beating very fast.

"I don't doubt that for one moment, Ben. It is just red tape. Suppose something were to happen, we would be liable. We have a lot of experience in this, and we will make sure no harm comes to her. I am sorry, but it has to be this way." A concerned expression spread across Ben's face, and the light that was there a just a moment before dwindled behind a shadow of hopelessness. He stared back at Sam with empty eyes, his thoughts far away imagining Ginny's reaction. Sam knew that Ben was cornered and he would have to accede because he desperately wanted this contract.

"I don't think I can agree to that."

"No problem, Ben. We tried. I wish you every success with your invention." his response swift, assured and final. He offered his hand for a farewell handshake and thus signalled the meeting was over. Ben was in shock at the way it had finally swung round and the carpet seemed to slip from under his feet. He could not see Ginny ever agreeing to sign off her rights and become a mere milk sow even for a week, not even to save his invention. Yet as he made his way home, he couldn't help but wonder whether there was some way to persuade her. After all, it was only one week and after that they would be rich for life. One short week would soon pass. Surely she could endure it for just a few days. Ben did not feel confident though as he pulled up in front of their house.

"He said what!!" Ginny was furious. "I hope you told him where he can stuff his contract!"

"I told him it was out of the question." Ben was placatory. He still had a hope, however remote, that she may come round to the idea.

"Out of the question.... I'll say! There is no way. What sort of woman does he take me for?"

"He explained how impressed he was that you agreed to try it out. He said they needed the test to be authentic."

"Well I didn't sweat through all those exams at school to avoid being labelled a sow just to sign it all away! I came third in my class you know. Everyone to see me as a milk sow? No way!"

"Well only the guys at the farm would know."

She turned on him. "You're getting turned on by this, aren't you? If you think, just because I agreed to demo your machine I am prepared to go along with this madcap idea, even for a week, you are seriously mistaken." Ginny stormed out of the room.

Ben sat deflated. Of course she was right. There was no way he would have felt comfortable about her signing herself over as a sow, even for a day, let alone a week. Yet in the back of his mind he knew she had been turned on when she was trying out his machine, and he felt horny too now as they had talked about her going a step further. Surely, he thought, there must be some way to view this that would appeal to her, make it an exciting, erotic adventure. She had mounted his machine without any prompting from him, and she was so fucking wet by the time he had returned and found her. He thought back to the powerful sensations of lust he had felt when he saw his wife strapped firmly into the machine and being milked by it. The sweat on her body glistening in the spotlights that focused their beams upon her immobilised and tortured body. He had responded to the sight with an urge to dominate her, and he had never cum with such an intensity before. He felt sure that Ginny had felt the same way by her muted convulsions as they had fucked.

Ginny, however, was already in the bathroom working at her clit. She had felt so hot when Ben came back and told her what they had discussed. She couldn't explain how furious she felt at the same time as being turned on by it. Now she needed to cum and as her finger worked its familiar magic, she kept cumming in a series of small waves that built one upon the other before crashing and descending over her in quick succession. Perhaps, she thought, her fury hid her true feelings because she would feel terribly humiliated if Ben even suspected how she was feeling right now. Better by far to be angry so he'd keep his distance! Oh god this was good. Her slit was literally sopping as her fingers worked herself up towards another cum.

That night Ginny slept fitfully. She dreamed of being held in a pen with a herd of common sows, men pulling open the gate and whistling to them to follow. She pictured herself on all fours, obediently following them, heavy swollen udders swaying beneath her as she trotted after them as quickly as she could. She dreamed of them petting her and whispering words of encouragement to her as they groomed her, their fingers massaging her udders, pulling at them, irresistibly drawing out the milk from her, and she couldn't help it. She felt the weight of her udders hanging heavily from her chest, the men's fingers pressing on her teats and telling her she was a good sow, full of creamy milk. She felt the liquid oozing out of her nipples, a little trickle at first dribbling across the large fleshy mound stretched taut. Little rivulets of blue veins strained to follow their course under the internal pressure. She felt the sudden rush in the pit of her stomach at the feel of this man's hand, this stranger, who was sliding one hand through her hair while his other continued to pull on her teat. A large bucket stood on the floor below her; it had drawn her eyes as she had been led across the room towards it.

She was tethered to the floor through a bolt nearby, held in position above the white pail, the strong arms of this stranger holding her in position as he coaxed the milk from her. She felt the mounting tingle building in her gut, the precursor of her letting go, of his domination over her, of her humiliation, unable to hold back the milk anymore, of her losing all dignity, and then the stream would start, the tinny echo of it hitting the walls of the pail, the sigh of relief, the slow rhythmic yielding of her flesh as it responded to him; this strangers quick manipulative fingers rubbing on her teats, pulling at them and guiding her milk into the pan. The release of tension as she allowed herself to succumb to his will, the relief as the milky white fluid burst out of her udders in a torrent. She felt a gush between her legs and awoke, her fingers buried deep inside her crack, her sweat soaked hair matted to her forehead. Her fingers were soaking wet and she realised that she had cum violently in bed and the sudden spasm had awoken her. She felt the sheets stained and wet between her thighs and felt a deep shame, more so as the dream remained vividly imprinted upon her and that despite the humiliation she felt at the workings of her own imagination, she had cum in such an incontinent way.

Ben murmured next to her, "You ok darling?" his body was turned away from hers. Ginny lay there, chest heaving as she tried to restore calm. She was wet, she had made everything wet over a dream of being treated as a milk sow. What was happening to her? "I'm hot. I am just going to take a quick shower." She kissed him, leaning over him feeling guilty and unfaithful. Then she went and showered off. As the water cascaded over her, Ginny thought about her dream. She had felt overpowered by the idea of being subjugated and even now she felt a little out of it. Her heart still pumped fast, she felt a flush over her face and her knees still felt weak. She rubbed vigorously at the hair covering her mound. It was matted with her juices and would not be easy to get clean; besides there was some relief from working her fingers over her sex. She flexed her knees and bent over to watch herself as she soaped her mound and felt the slipperiness of her fingers gliding over her. It was so easy to slip them down there, to glide them into her awaiting opening. It took almost no time before she came hard.

What was happening to her? Her fantasy had been gradually overtaking her ever since mounting that infernal machine. She wished she had never got on top of it, yet she already knew how untrue that really was. She climbed back into bed still horny. She watched Ben lying to his side, looking so relaxed and sleeping peacefully; his breathing regular in contrast to her ragged gasps just a few moments before in the shower. She resented his composure. Sliding under the bed covers she easily released his cock and started to suck on it. God it felt good just to feel his placid, silky cock slip into her mouth. She remembered the feelings of being strapped into the machine as he had impaled her. Now it felt soft and floppy in her mouth, like a little feeding tube. She licked at its tip, gyrating her tongue around it. She needed to convince herself of a more normal reason for her horniness.

12