Milk Sow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when we do start to milk you, the flow from these udders will produce a steady stream. It will arouse you to have milk gushing from you, and you will come to learn that you look forward to your regular milking times. These times will form the regular heartbeat of your day. You will start to develop an instinctive understanding that your milk gives you meaning. Milking time will become the most important act of your day, and when you are not being milked, your mind will become increasingly aware of your udders and the sensations you feel of inner stretching and a growing weight dragging upon you as the milk collects within them."

Ginny swallowed as his words painted a vivid picture in her mind. She saw herself consumed by the need to produce milk and become a good sow for Matt. As if he could read her thoughts he added, "Ginnysow must come to realise how important it is to be a good and obedient milker for her trainer. She needs him to come and milk her. She needs to repay him for all the care and the training he gives her, and the milk feed he gives her that make her tits grow into the udders he wishes her to have."

He ran his fingers through her hair as he said this, and there was a touch of sensitivity in those fingers, a caress, that told Ginny she was being looked after with tenderness. She also understood the clear logic in what Matt was saying, and Ginny realised that already she wanted to be a good milker for Matt. She owed him. Matt was walking over to a table as he spoke, and he prepared a needle full of milky fluid. Ginny instinctively shrank away at the thought of being injected with anything. She suddenly felt very unsure whether Matt had told her truthfully exactly what was in the syringe, and this thought following so directly after her feelings of his tenderness towards her left her feeling conflicted; unsure of her own feelings. Matt understood very well what he was doing, and knew that over the next day or two Ginny would learn that when she failed to trust him she would feel deeply insecure. Yet as soon as she relinquished her anxieties and accepted and trusted him, then she would feel calmer and be able to passively stand and wait for him to inject her with her next dose of hormone. Each time she would subsequently feel better about herself, telling herself that she was repaying Matt and becoming a good milker for the farm. Before long she would feel proud of herself as she offered her flesh to his needle, wanting the injection, wanting more and more the transformation, to repay them.

Right now, though, whatever her feelings, Ginny was far too well fastened to have any choice. She stood there, a tethered animal in its stall, apprehensively waiting for Matt to slowly walk towards her, the needle in full view. He stood before her, and bent as she was she found herself staring into his crotch, the needle's intimidating presence just above her. He bent down and reached out to her right tit. A mewing sound escaped her as he positioned her breast. The needle went in just above her nipple, around the edge of her aereole. She squealed with the pain, but her bindings did not yield. She imagined she could feel the cold fluid seeping into her bloodstream.

"You are doing so well. Just one more. You can endure one more now, can't you? I am so pleased with you. Good ginnysow." The second shot sunk home with a stabbing pain. Ginny had started her journey.

"Now we can begin your training." He pulled her up and dragged her away from the post. She stood uncertainly in the middle of the room. Matt took a pace back.

"Start trotting!" he shouted at her. Ginny stood rooted to the spot where he had left her. She couldn't understand what he meant. The suddenness of the change in his tone left her feeling unsure, wondering if she had angered him in some way. She felt remorse. "Trot!" Matt shouted again. He picked up a small leather crop and hit her on her thigh.

"OW!!" she shouted as the pain ripped through her leg. "Why did you hit me?"

"I told you to trot, now trot round in a circle for me."

"But I am only here to..." her words were cut short as he landed another blow on her sore thigh.

"You are farm property now, so whatever I say you do it. Now trot!"

Ginny stood for a moment staring at Matt, her mind racing to make sense, some meaning; but as soon as she saw the crop in his hand move she began to trot round. She didn't need to understand, her imperative was to obey. It was quite awkward with her hands still pinioned behind her. She needed to concentrate on her balance as she jogged.

"That's better."

"But I don't wan..." again the crop.

"Keep it up."

She cantered around the large pole in the middle of the room, and Matt stood in the middle turning slowly to follow her progress.

"You can trot a bit faster than that." he shouted.

"I might fall!" another stinging slap of the crop. "If I need an answer from you ginnysow, I'll ask for one. Until then keep your mouth shut and get those legs moving. You must exercise and get that blood circulating." Matt was very aggressive as he spoke. Ginny felt sick as she realised the more she exercised the more she forced her body to absorb the hormone he had just injected into her. She realised she was being made to participate in her own conversion, undermining her human self. Little by little she got used to trotting around without her hands and learned how to keep her balance. It took a while as she could not see the ground where she was stepping, but she knew there were no obstacles so she just had to trust and plunge forward. Time passed and Matt got her to do several other exercises. He seemed particularly interested in watching the way her body moved. Ginny was working up quite a sweat by the time he told her she could stop.

"Sit" and he pointed with the crop to a spot on the ground in front of him. Ginny was far too tired to argue any more. She was just grateful to stop. As she knelt down on the ground in front of him he towered over her. She felt his dominance, he had a presence about him, and although the crop in his hand made her twitch every time she saw it, she knew this man demanded obedience and something seemed to melt inside her when he ordered her to do things. He trained her for a further hour, kneeling at his feet, presenting her ass to him, and then kneeling and staring at his crotch while he told her she would get used to this treatment, that she would come to need it. Then he told her to beg for his cock to feed from. Ginny shook her head. It was not that she didn't want to feel his thick shaft plunging into her mouth. There was something about the dominance of this man that turned her to jelly. But she was married to Ben and as she thought of his face, a resistance welled up inside her. She was a sow, yes, but a milk sow. That is where it ended. She felt the temptation, the privilege, the senseless pride when he suggested it, after all he could have any of the other sows. Yet at the same time she told herself that she was married and she should restrain herself.

Matt stared at her for a moment as she knelt before him, unable to look him in the eye. With a smile on his face, he reached down and cupped her breast. He squeezed it violently and Ginny felt the lurch in her belly in response.

"Don't you realise that I can have you any time I want, and I don't need to care whether you want or not. But you are going to learn that when I offer you my cock, it is a privilege. Offering you my cock to feed from is my way of letting you know you have been good. Since you don't feel you have been good enough we will do more exercise. As you drive your tired limns to do as commanded you can think about my cock and how a good sow should respond. Now up and run."

Ginny felt a fool. She had missed an opportunity. She had been given a chance to make Matt like her, and he was right. He could take what he wanted while she was here. Why did she stick to these silly notions? She was not a human any longer, why should she think like one? She needed to accept she was just a sow. As she jogged round Matt and felt her breasts sway she longed for a second chance to be special to this man who would dictate her life over the coming days.

"Kneel!" he barked the order and mindful of the crop still in his hand, Ginny sank to her knees before him once more.

"I'm thirsty" Ginny spoke meekly. She was not sure whether she was allowed to tell him this now. She feared he'd hit her again with the crop, but Matt just smiled at her.

"Good ginnysow. Of course you are. A lot of exercise today. I'll get you some."

Ginny remained on her knees as Matt walked away to a sink and poured some water for her. He came back with a bottle, but in its neck was fixed a large rubber phallus. As he approached, Ginny found it hard to take her eyes off the sweeping curve and its insolent shape rising up before her. She understood directly that if she was to drink, she would have to draw the water up through this rubber cock in just the same way Matt was pushing her to service him by drawing his semen up into her throat. Matt walked slowly over to where Ginny knelt and leaning across her, held the bottle in front but slightly above her. Ginny had to strain her neck upwards to reach the tip of the cock. He pulled it away as her lips pursed to enclose over it.

"Good girl." He said in her ear. "You see how much you want to drink from cock?"

Ginny felt the dryness in her throat and stared at the dildo before her. He squeezed it slightly and a dribble of water escaped the slit at the end. She watched it glisten and her throat begged her to strain forward some more to reach it. As she did, Matt slipped his hand over her tit. He raised the dildo and she strained upwards and as her mouth closed over it he squeezed her tit in his strong grip and squeezed at the bottle so that a jet of water shot to the back of her mouth. Ginny was too thirsty and her lips worked hard to extract more water. All the while Matt was at her ear whispering.

"Drink my ginnysow sow, you earned it. It feels good to drink from a cock doesn't it? You worked so hard and now you thirst for it. Wouldn't it be so much better if it were a real cock. Instead of the taste of latex, to feel the heat, the slow lubrication of the precum leaking over your tongue, the silky smooth hardness of the tip with its tiny slit over which your tongue could flick. Wouldn't you love it to be your master's cock, eh? Showing Him how much you want to please him?"

As Ginny struggled to extract the water to quench her thirst, she could hear Matt's words rattle around inside her. She wanted to refute them, but she had to work so hard to drink that she just let the words wash through her. She felt the cooling freshness of the water slide over her tongue. She felt his hand maul her tit and she felt excited. She could feel a tingle inside her fleshy mound and thought vaguely if this was the effect of the chemicals he had given her.

"Now play with your udders, tease those nipples and make them stand proud for me. You are going to become a fine milk sow and these little milk factories are the only important part of you. Squeeze them for me as if you are milking them and imagine the milk that will soon spurt out from them."

Matt unzipped his pants as Ginny worked at her tits and he brought his stiff cock towards her slowly. Ginny was aware of his approach. She felt the conflict rising within her again, but she felt the immediacy of her desire to please Matt. She pulled her tits around his cock and massaged it as she worked at simulating milking herself.

"Good girl." Matt said as he felt her rhythmic pumping. "Now kiss it's tip. Feel the smooth, hot crown with your tongue." Her tongue stretched out as she mashed her tits. The hard length of his rigid cock remained defiant buried in the midst of her swirling flesh. Ginny picked up speed as she worked at her tits and licked at Matt's cock. After the initial inhibition, she soon found she enjoyed the work. She was very horny by now and this was some release. She could feel her excitement growing as she peered down at Matt's cock aiming at her as she encouraged it with such vigour. Suddenly she felt it swell and she lowered her mouth over the end and sucked as hard as she could. The semen hit the back of her throat and she coughed instinctively and pulled back. A ribbon of cum splattered across her face and she felt its slow slide down the side of her nose and across her cheek as she resumed sucking in Matt's cum. She could feel him stiffen and heard his groan as she tormented his cock further.

Matt placed a hand under her chin and tilted her head back. He stepped forward and as he did so, his cock slid a little further into her mouth. He stepped forward some more encouraging her to tilt her head further back. He was towering above her, and Ginny was bent forwards, but curved back at her waist as she stretched herself up. Her lips were spread open wide as his cock dug deeper into her. He stroked her throat.

"Good sow. Get ready to receive me." and she did as she was told. All thoughts of not cooperating evaporated. Her throat opened and she kept swallowing as saliva accumulated around the hard hot invader that filled her mouth. Her nose filled with the scent of this man, and as he stroked her throat she could only gulp until his creamy seed erupted at the back of her mouth and she gulped it down willingly into her depths.

12