Milked for Mommy

Story Info
He comes to his Mommy for her sweet touch!
2.2k words
4
314.8k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ona_Nism
Ona_Nism
162 Followers

My mommy had been cruelly teasing me for weeks now, ever since I turned 18. Mommy is a brunette goddess, 5'8" tall with 38GG breasts and the most perfect legs you'd ever seen. She was 38 years old, and devastating in the short skirts and high heels she liked to wear all the time.

She insisted that I have a "private" birthday party and when I came home I was shocked to find her in one of her see through black nighties, with black underwear, bra and high heels. Immediately my penis started swelling in my pants and she could tell.

"Happy Birthday little boy!" She said in her best teasing, sexy motherly voice. She threw her arms up in the air and I saw her luscious boobs bounce as she came over to me and enveloped me in her arms. I was swooning from seeing her in this outfit, her wonderful perfume and the feel of her arms wrapping me tight into her oh so soft breasts.

"I bet I know just what my little boy wants for his birthday!" She breathed huskily into my ear. "I see the way you've been looking at me around the house and I know what you've been doing with your bedroom door closed."

I immediately turned beet red and was horrified that my own mother knew I had been masturbating myself while fantasizing about her.

It didn't seem to phase her though, and if anything, her grin got even wider.

"I know my boy is a perverted little masturbator," she smirked at me. "I know you can't help yourself and you wank you little penis 3 and 4 times a day."

As she said this she was pushing me across the room and forcing me to sit down onto the sofa. She squeezed herself down right beside me, so that as much of her was pushing up against me as was possible. Before I knew what was happening, her hands had unbuttoned my pants and her right hand was snaking it's way inside my trousers and she was running her fingers all over my already stiff penis.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you son?" Mommy asked, noticed how my tiny dick was started to throb. She pulled it out of my pants and began stroking me slowly, paralyzing me to do anything except submit to her will and listen to her words.

As I became more and more pliant, Mommy kissed me on the lips very, very softly. She held the kiss a long while, and began gently probing her tongue into my mouth. We french kissed there on the couch, Mommy in her baby doll nightie and me helpless, with my penis in her hands.

"Oh baby," she said. "There are rules in my house that you will have to learn now." I nodded mutely, transfixed by her beauty and her wonderful hand stroking my cock. "Little boys simply do not play with their penises in my house – is that understood?"

I said yes but it must not have been fast enough because Mommy slapped my balls, causing me to lurch in pain.

But as soon as she had, she went back to stroking my cock and cooing to me. "Tell Mommy you understand, baby boy. Say 'Yes Mommy. Your little boy promises not to touch his cock without your permission.' "

I would have said anything at that point and it turned me on even more to call her Mommy in this highly sexual situation.

"Now baby, I know that young men have penises that get hard all day long. And whenever your pee pee gets hard and you need to make cum cums you bring your penis to Mommy and she will get all the bad seed out. Do you understand?"

I wasn't even thinking at this point. Everything felt so good and I just heard something about Mommy making me cum as often as I needed to and I said "Yes Mommy. You're so beautiful. Thank you so much."

"That's my good boy!" Mommy said and let some drool from her mouth drip down on my cock. It made the stroking she was doing to me feel even better!

She gave me another soft, deep, loving kiss and asked "Does him want to spurt for his Mommy? Hmmm? Do you want to make cummies for me, sweety?" she asked asked in her most seductive voice.

I was barely able to speak but managed to slur out the words, "Yes, Mommy. Oh yes! Please make me cum Mommy, please!"

Mommy gave me a knowing look and pressed my penis flat against my belly. Then she pooled a bunch of saliva on the palm of her hand and rubbed her palm and fingers straight up and down the front of my cock, over and over again. Oh god, it felt heavenly! And just when I was about to cum Mommy lifted my cock up and looked at me - panting, helpless, desperate to cum.

"I love seeing my little boy like this," she teased me. "You look so adorable and helpless. Do you still want to cum?" She asked, innocently as a little girl now.

"Oh yes, Mommy. Please! Please!" I cried out.

At that she took her thumb and first finger and loosely wrapped them around my cock, just under the ring under the head. She began lightly penetrating the hole she had made with her finger and thumb with my penis, up and down, up and down. Oh, it was driving me crazy! Such intense sensations, but just light enough to keep me on the edge and not cumming!

"We can play games like this all the time, my pet" Mommy cooed in my ear. "Would my little boy like that?" She asked, staring deeply into my eyes.

I nodded yes, not even sure I could talk at this point. I was hypnotized deeply in my Mommy's giant green eyes and would have agreed to anything at that moment.

"Will you agree never to play with your penis, never to cum without permission and that your little penis belongs to Mommy now, and she's the only one allowed to touch it?" She finished this last question with a lingering kiss, that she then kissed my cheek, my forehead, each of my eyelids and finally again on the mouth.

"Anything, anything..." I managed to force out.

Mommy used her whole hand then, and oh so softly but firmly masturbated me while she said, "That's my good boy – cum for Mommy! Make your little penis shoot it's white stuff for your Mommy. Show Mommy how much you love her and make cummies now! Cum for Mommy."

And I did. I exploded in the most powerful, but most wonderful orgasm I'd ever had, cradled in my Mommy's arms.

After that, Mommy was sure to remind me that there was no touching of "her" penis unless she was doing the touching.

I was very embarrassed, but didn't want to make Mommy mad or ruin this new arrangement, so I began to come to her when I got horny and my penis was swelling.

Mommy always stopped whatever she was doing and undid my pants and just like the first time, her hand would snake down into my pants and start caressing my penis. Lots of times she would command me to slip my pants around my ankles and kneel in front of her. She had started keeping bottles of hand lotion all over the house and would grab one and squeeze some onto her hand. She would usually reach down and cradle my penis from underneath and squeeze me and masturbate me until I came. Always, when she would sense I was ready to burst, she would lean over and whisper into my ear "Cum for Mommy, honey. Cum for Mommy. That's a good boy."

As time went on I became addicted to Mommy touching my penis and making me cum. I couldn't help myself, I was drawn to her several times a day, and she was always sweet and nurturing, and it felt so wonderful when she would coax a big load out of me and then give me a slow, soft kiss at the end.

Some days she would masturbate me five times. In fact, she would often tell me, "Sweety, I want you to cum at least five times a day. It means so much to Mommy that she gets you hard and makes your little peepee spurt so often. And I know you want to cum at least five times per day too, don't you, sweety?"

Of course I did and even if it seemed like I was really tired most days one of Mommy's sweet kisses would make me feel all better and it would usually make my penis start to swell again, which meant that I would need to ask Mommy to take care of me again, too.

Some days Mommy would wear her black stockings and when it was time for one of my milkings she would have me lay my penis on her stockinged thigh and she would pet it until I would cum for her.

Once in awhile Mommy would have me kneel down, and she would stand beside me, and hold her hand down made into a kind of a loose fist (full of hand lotion) and she would make me thrust my penis in her hand repeatedly as if I was fucking it until I finally exploded.

Always, always she would be staring into my eyes and smiling her wicked smile as I came.

One day Mommy had me kneeling in front of her, desperate to cum, but instead of finishing me off, she said to me all innocent, "Sweety, you love having Mommy masturbate you, don't you? You love how it feels when Mommy makes you cum, don't you?"

"Oh, more than anything else, Mommy!" I replied.

"Well, Mommy wants something from you now, baby. That's only fair, right? Since Mommy's been doing so much for you?" she asked.

Well, I couldn't argue with that, could I? Although it seemed Mommy was guiding me towards something she already had in mind, I couldn't see any way out of it and I did want to please her, too. "What would you like me to do, Mommy?" I asked her.

"Mommy wants you to take a tiny little ball spanking for her, baby. You can do that little thing for Mommy, can't you?" she asked, so politely.

"Well, I mean ... what?" I replied.

She said, " Mommy gets so turned on by the thought of you offering up your body to her, baby. Mommy gets wet between the legs thinking about spanking your balls and you taking the pain to show Mommy how devoted you are to her. You could do that for Mommy, couldn't you? Wouldn't you want to show Mommy how much you love her, sweety?"

I was confused and couldn't think straight. All the blood from my brain was in my penis as it was, and my head was cloudy. But I did love Mommy and wanted to do anything to make her pleased with me, so I agreed.

"Oh, that's wonderful, baby!" she enthused and then went to the kitchen and came back with a wooden spoon.

Mommy sat down on the couch and then laid me on my back across her legs. She reached down and circled my balls with her thumb and fingers, gripping them tightly and forcing them to jut out obscenely. With her other hand she took the wooden spoon and began striking my protruding balls, swiftly but not brutally. Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Owww!" I cried out, but she put her fingers on my lips and shushed me.

"That's it, baby boy. You're doing sooo well. Mommy is so proud of you. Just a little more," she baby talked to me. In between strikes, she would take time to softly caress my nipples, or sweetly stroke my penis, while breathing sweet nothings into my ear. I was helpless, and would just let her do whatever she wanted to when she made me feel like this.

I would be crying and humiliated by the end but it always finished with Mommy whispering into my ear "Cum for Mommy, honey. Cum for Mommy. That's a good boy," and then staring deeply into my eyes as my body convulsed and exploded into orgasm.

Mommy gradually started asking me to do other things for her as well. One of these was that I would lay down on my back while Mommy would sit on my face and I would lick her until she orgasmed. I loved this, because Mommy is beautiful and she smells wonderful and I loved making her happy. Sometimes I would just crawl up to her on my hands and knees and rub my face on her legs, letting her know I wanted to please her in this way. She was always delighted and opened her legs for me to crawl under her skirt and start licking. Mommy called me "her sweety boy pussy licker" and would always give me more of her soft, wet kisses when I finished pleasing her. "Oh honey," she would coo in my ear, "You made Mommy cum, didn't you? My sweet baby boy takes such good care of his Mommy's pussy. You love making Mommy cum because you love your Mommy so much, don't you?"

I would murmur "Oh yes Mommy. Love Mommy," as I curled up in her arms, and would fall asleep with my head on her soft breast.

Ona_Nism
Ona_Nism
162 Followers