Milky Maids All In A Row Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimmi was still sitting between them and it came as no surprise to them that she had begun to rub her thighs together and was squirming on the bed on which the three of them were seated.

His aunt was wearing a housedress and it was apparent that she wore no underclothes simply because the dress was too short and too flimsy. All that wriggling and squirming had pushed the dress up her thighs. She was leaning back and they could clearly see the large tits thrusting against the thin material of the dress.

After she described to them how Ajit had come all over Shreya’s tits, she paused, her head thrown back, eyes shut, obviously living those events in her mind once again.

Dev cleared his throat. “But you said milky tits, aunt. Mom had no milk at that time.”

A faint smile appeared on her lips. “No. Not at that time. But less than a year after she had you, they came visiting. I remember they arrived by the night train and we had picked them up from the station. You were hardly a month old then, and we had reduced our foursomes for quite some time. They were happening too less number of times. Say once in three or four months. And that too, it would last for a couple of days at the most. We were just concerned when you were in her belly.

“So when they arrived with you after such a long time, it was only natural that we were all heated up. Even as Ajit was driving us home, I was in the back seat with your dad, having unzipped him and sucking on his cock. Shreya had you in her lap, so she couldn’t do much in the car. She and Ajit just kept cheering us on and before we reached home, Vivek had shot his juice all over my face.

“It was after Shreya put you to sleep and we assembled in the living room that Vivek told us that he had found out a very sexy way to get off. When Ajit asked what it was, Vivek told him that he would rather demonstrate. This time, we did not need any wine or music. There was just a tearing hurry on our part to get naked. Shreya’s boobs had swelled to enormous proportions and Ajit immediately commented upon them.

“That was when your parents laughed at us and Vivek proceeded to lay Shreya down on the floor. He straddled her and leaned back to show us how his cock was nestling between her tits. He told Ajit to squeeze her boobs together after he had spread some milk over them and then we watched in fascination as he fucked her slick tit tunnel.

“It was a great turn on for the two of us and I guess that is when we took a decision to have a baby as quickly as possible. As for Ajit, he just couldn’t get over it. ‘Forget fucking, damn it,’ he would say, ‘this is the ultimate.’

“I asked Shreya how it felt and she replied, ‘Wonderful.’ From that night there were hardly any sessions between us, which did not involve one or both of them sliding their cocks in her cleavage. Shreya did notice that I was beginning to feel left out; so, she invented this crazy thing about the two of us lying on top of each other. We would kiss and caress and fondle and she would make sure that plenty of her milk rolled over on to my tits.

“That way, both the guys had milky tits to fuck. Oh hell. It was like the four of us were teens all over again. We could scarcely keep our hands to ourselves. The two guys would sit facing each other on top of Shreya. One of them would sit on her belly and the other crouched over her face. They would then slide their cocks simultaneously between her tits. I would normally lie across her to lick and suck her tits and their cocks. Shit, that was really great!”

Dev, no longer feeling that there was any necessity of covering up, leaned across his aunt’s laps and unbuttoned Riya’s blouse. Nimmi just smiled, not moving from her position; she was still leaning back, her palms behind her on the bed. Neither did Riya protest.

In fact, Riya too leaned forward and tugged down his shorts to free his hard and erect cock.

Dev brought his legs up on the bed and snuggled down until he was lying on his aunt’s laps, his ass resting on them. Riya turned towards the two, leaned down holding her tits in her hands and enveloped his cock between them.

Dev groaned and moved back and forth, fucking his wife’s tits. Nimmi finally bent down and sideways to place her mouth on his. Riya began to rock as Dev fucked her tits. She squeezed them harder allowing the milk to drain off her nipples and down over his cock.

Riya thrust one hand under Nimmi’s dress pushing a finger up the older woman’s cunt. When Nimmi felt the finger inside of her, she reached out with one hand to stroke Riya’s clit.

The faster that Dev began thrusting his cock in and out of her cleavage, the faster his finger moved in and out of Nimmi’s cunt. This only made the woman rub Riya’s clit harder.

“Shove your fingers in my cunt, damn it!” Riya gasped.

Quickly, Nimmi complied with her order and Riya moaned, lifting her hips to allow the fingers to hit bottom.

Somehow, Dev managed to get his mouth on one of Nimmi’s juicy tits and then with a loud cry, he was spurting his juice all over his wife’s melons.

Fingers went crazy as they sawed in and out of wet cunts and charged up as they all were with Nimmi’s description of the foursome, it took very little time for the both the women to reach their orgasm, almost simultaneously.

The circle was complete.

******

12