Milky MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou collapsed on the floor by us. Bev was still on her knees and bent over my cock so Sue took quick advantage. "Your delicious juice made me horny for more." She slid under Bev and drank in more of her flowing nectar. Lou had barely recovered and watched my wife eat his. His dick sprang up again. "Hmm, maybe if I catch that monster when it's at half mast I can suck it in and let it grow in my mouth. It will have to shape itself to fit."

Bev advised, "Maybe, but you have to be ready in case it tries to pop your jaw. Just a quick tap in the balls will make it shrink immediately. Since you're the last one with any clothes on, isn't it about time we stripped you naked. Ready?"

Since that wasn't really a question, we three naked people stood her up and surrounded her. "Let's take turns, then all strip her together. I'm not giving you a choice, Sue!" Bev stood naked before her. Sue's nipples hardened for us as she weighed and mauled Bev's big tits. Two hard-ons stood firmly at her sides. Lou didn't mind eating his cum, so he and Bev licked her face and tits clean. Watching them bite and pull my wife's nipples still got me hot. I had to remember to get Sue aroused slowly and tease her as long as we could.

"Bev, this is the first time I can clearly see your shapely, lush, deep blonde bush. It feels like you've conditioned it! And of course, it's beautiful too. Sue, spread your legs wide for us and hold both cocks while Bev unfastens your pants. Look at how big her lustful wet spot is. It even soaked thru and over her excited camel toe. Let's all feel her pussy thru her pants before we strip her. These lips feel so plush and sensual." When we each gently followed her lips from between her spread legs until they met at her clit, Sue threw her head back and mewwed. She kept her balance only by clamping onto our cocks. Even the thick jean seam was damp.

Bev knelt before Sue and unfastened her pants. I went next and unzipped and spread her fly so Lou could get the first close look. Her frilly red silk bikini was so low cut, I needed to pry her fly wide open for them to even see it. "Sue, I'm assuming you're enjoying the slow strip with all our closeup attentions. Let us know if you're not. Lou, you get to peel her pants to her ass and get the first potent whiff of her excitement. Since you brought her near orgasm many times, I expect the evidence is in her panties."

He took his time sliding his hands over her pert ass and thighs before wedging her jeans over her ass and pulling them just below her crotch. "Hmm, yes Sue you ARE deliciously ripe. I'm going to love soaking my fingers inside you."

Bev was next and fought her pants down to her ankles then slid her hands up and down her legs and softly over her ass. The red panties had an inch-high lace waistband that still didn't reach her hips. The two inches or so of material barely covered her bush, yet had a loose fishnet, diamond shaped panel that seemed to end at her clit. Before yielding her turn, Bev huffed hot air on her crotch and kissed it.

"My turn. I'll be kind to our guests and take your pants, but Lou will remove your underwear. I bet that's not something any of us thought I'd say tonight! Hmm, your instantly hardened nipples, little shudder and broad grin tell me you like that idea. I wonder why you wore such sexy panties under jeans. Were you expecting something like this tonight? Kick your pants over there. Sweet, now raise your arms and turn your back to us so we can check out your shapely ass. The panties are too low and wide back there to be a thong, though there's lots of bare ass to see. You can see what I meant about the difference in shape. I like the unusual boxy look of each ass cheek, but the tiny panties still hide their shape too well.

"These panties are high leg cut despite being so low cut. Sue rarely wears thongs, so these small bikinis are her preference. Go ahead guys, pat and smooth her panties in back and front. I'm only telling you about her underwear choices to lengthen the stripping. Sue, turn back to us. In case you doubted if teases work, look at the pre-cum oozing out of our cocks. You may as well lick both of us clean now, slowly. I want to know if they taste different. Lou, since I had Bev's soaked panties, you can have Sue's and drink from them if you like."

"I do see the effect on you guys and yeah, I believe it counts. Mmmmm. You boys taste about the same and I like the taste of both dicks. Bev, are those hard nipples for me? OK, Lou, I'm uh ready for you to take the last of my clothes."

Lou knelt before her again and pet her ass and pubes. "It seems we're being extra chatty tonight, so I'll play along. I think we can all smell your arousal, that's a good thing, and I feel the heat off your sex from here. Are you really that hot to go? Don't answer. Let me find out. It seems like I've waited a long time to get here, but the waiting was fun- now that it's over! Just looking thru your underwear netting, I see you trim your pubes but I can't tell the pattern yet. These look fragile so I'm gently tugging or folding the waist over. I love to see pubes spring from behind panties like this. Even your closely cropped strip pops nicely.

"Your ass feels so shapely, smooth and firm. Hmm, I see your stiff clit still has a little hair around it, buuuuuuuut your glistening fattened lips are smoothly shaved. Isn't this a good look, Bev? It's much better live than in photos since I can do this..." Bev knelt next to him just inches from Sue's bare, plumped pussy and he spread her legs a little wider. Bev slowly stroked Sue's sensitive thighs as Lou sensuously caressed her smooth, dewy lips and quickly drew a moan from Sue's northern labia. Bev agreed she loved the tender look and feel of her childlike, scintillating pussy.

Being an exhibitionist, Sue loved the stark attention I made sure to provide by directing their driveling attention to her most intimate, naked flesh. Lou moved his cheek onto her soft thigh "Look at these puffy lips. The camel toe we saw due to the pants seam is still the same now, even naked. Watch this Bev." He pushed his nose into her dense brown bush and exaggerated an inhale. "Ahhhhhhh. It's time for these to go." he said breathlessly as he slid the lacy panties to her ankles then raised each foot higher than necessary so he could better smell and look into her pussy.

"Wow, your gusset's soaked. After two hours of arousal to collect and ripen your juices, it still smells surprisingly fresh." Lou pressed his tongue firmly and flatly against the gusset, sampling the heady juices, then sucked it nearly dry. "I've never tasted, much less sucked panties before, so I'm shocked at how tasty this is. Just so you guys can taste them, I won't wring them out completely. Now turn and show us your very pretty and very naked little ass and each 'boxy' cheek. The panties were hiding them more than I thought. Hmm, I think they're interesting and I also like them like that." He gave her a hard slap across both buttocks, leaving a pale hand print and drawing a pleasure screech from Sue.

"Several of us at work noticed and commented on your unusual walk. That wide side to side wiggle while you walk, without the usual dip, was always funny looking at work, but now your bare ass makes these lovely cheeks look hot too! Clothes mask how sexy they look. My dick already feels how your butt hole moves. Even your skin-tight clothes don't let on how sexy the rest of your bare body is. From now on, Sue, this is how I'll see you at work and I hope that turns you on. I'll wink, and you'll know why. I'll be thinking how soft you feel and how lusty you smell."

"I'll be leering at you the same way, Bev. Sue, you taste your panties next, press your tongue flat against the gusset. Take a good whiff then let your tongue absorb your juices, if Lou left us any. I just want to make sure you get a good sample before you decide either way. Try to suck some thru the gusset, but leave a little for us. Then, Bev, feel free to suck them dry if you like, or you can leave some for me."

"Bend over slowly, Sue, and grab your ankles. We really love watching your beautiful pussy, and ass, change shape as you do. Those hot lips are very swollen, but nowhere near as big as yours get, Bev. Even from here, I see your inner lips squeezed out for me to tug." And he did, which got a yelp of surprise from Sue. "I think that's enough show and tell. My fingers are itching to do this."

He sharply pushed two fingers deep into my wife's cunt causing her to gasp and fall to her knees. He kept his fingers in her and we all watched her sweaty reactions to his pistoning her pussy. "You're saturated and I've barely started. Let me scoop up most of this juice and suck my fingers dry, then I'll help you make more. Mmmm Sue, your fresh cunt juice is delicious. I know we can get you to cum again, but much faster than the last time."

He was right. We watched as he slid a third finger into her, paused to let her fierce clench relax then moved up and down her side walls to indirectly budge her clit. Moaning, she put her face on the floor as Lou continued and we could see her clit slide under and out of her small hood. As her butt cheeks relaxed, her rosebud slowly opened and invited someone in. She soon shuddered, then found a deep keening voice that echoed back at us as she surrendered herself to the full strength of this intense climax. After collapsing flat on the floor, Lou gently stroked her gaping pussy and she shuddered again in an aftershock climax.

As Sue recovered, I turned Bev on her back, passionately kissed her wet mouth and slid my tongue down her taut body. Starting under her ear, it caressed her supple neck causing goose bumps and a giddy smile. Over her clavicle and between her breasts, it circled back lightly on the curve below a nipple then encircled it. Her big beautiful teat instantly puckered, sprang tall and screamed my name. She moaned, but before her moan ended, I bit her fat pap and sucked some more ambrosial milk from her. With some gentle massage, more milk escaped and leapt several inches into my thirsty mouth.

Reluctantly, it left that supple mound, licked down her side to her hip, across the top of her pubic mound and down the other side along her fattened right lip then deep into the crease of her leg. I pushed her right leg up and toward her chest. As my tongue moved teasingly past her lip and into the gap between her tasty pussy and puckered muscle, the chill made her groan louder. It briefly teased the southern edge here of her asshole, moved up her left lip and caused her to pull her left leg hard to her chest. Bev pulled her knees apart and left her hungry gaping asshole and pussy for me to use as I liked.

Sue and Lou watched us breathlessly as my tongue slid past her clit, into her silky hair then back around her throbbing love button. It teased a little longer as Bev grit her teeth and began rocking her ruttish clit into me. Her hood was already pulled back so I carefully wrapped my tongue around it, licked and gently sucked it. The anticipation worked well. She screamed and shuddered as I sucked lightly. Her face and chest were already mottled so I knew she was close to orgasm.

This time, instead of skillful fingers, I chose to introduce her cunt to Pete. I slid my dick into her ass crack then up and against her lips. She felt my shaft split her lips and press her clit. That alone brought on a small orgasm that relieved some pressure. While I'd not yet get to savor those wonderful tits as they teasingly bounced over my face, I did love watching them shift and jiggle on her chest. Bigger and firmer than Sue's, instead of flattening to nipple topped hillocks, they rose tall on her chest. Sue and Lou moved to each of her hips to closely watch my expected fucking.

As soon as Bev calmed from the mini climax, my purple swollen head rubbed up and down her dripping slit and spread her wet lips. It paused just inside her swollen inner lips, then thrust halfway in. Our spouses lurched a little as I first entered Bev. Her earlier promise of a tight and muscular pussy was joyfully fulfilled. She rocked her legs down then up to try to suck my cock deeper into her. I let her rock three times without moving, letting her use my cock as her temporary dildo. On her fourth rock, just as Pete started his inroad, I pushed in to the hilt in one sudden thrust.

The suddenness of my breach surprised and overwhelmed Bev. The move took her breath away and she came again as she exhaled and trembled. No mercy! I continued with slow thrusts while she was still dazed. The even pummeling caused her tits to rock and bounce consistently. When her teats hit their bottom reach and reversed, they ejected a drop of milky dew. Just for me? She was vaguely aware of my plowing, but later said that as she came down some, she felt me filling her and immediately climbed higher.

Her sweet cunt clamped down on my dick again in tight spasms. Getting dizzy and high again before reaching serenity was a different pleasure for her. The intensity peaked higher than the previous peak making me wonder how high you can SAFELY go. When I saw her struggle to hold her legs up, I moved each one onto my shoulders. The new angle let us move together slowly and deeply. Our audience masturbated just inches from our melded pussy and cock. Bev groaned, trembled and had another mini orgasm.

Before she relaxed completely, I began thrusting faster. Her sopping cunt tried in vain to hold my dick inside. I knew our angle was not optimal, but I was too far along to change it. With the little concentration I had left, I kept aiming my swollen helm along the road to her G spot. Her legs couldn't keep up with the thrusts, so she pulled them back and held them still. Sloshing sex sounds heightened all our senses and we harshly pounded our pubes. My grunts got louder with every hard bump, my jaw locked and my face flushed. Bev groaned in sync with me and I barely heard Sue's rutting join us at each bump. Sweat flew from my face and, despite the streaming pussy juice, I felt friction increase my dick's sensitivity inside her clenching cunt.

Lou was jerking off in time to us too and slapping his big, stiff cock against his wife's tit, but I was finally more aware of Sue's groans getting louder and faster with ours. Bev's screams took me with her and just as she wailed a keening scream, my cock reached excruciating pain and erupted jets of hot cream into her. I cried out and collapsed on her crimson chest, pushing her legs around me. Momentarily, I felt Lou's very warm, big dick crushed under my chest. Sue climaxed with us, hugged us and collapsed with us. Now we three were suddenly still, yet tremulous. My cock continued to spasm my mettle into her and she jerked with each spasm.

Lou didn't cum, but was well primed for Sue. After several minutes of gasping and sweating, my dick softened enough to exit Bev's hot sweet haven with a pop. Between gasps, I sucked Bev's tongue, then Sue's, then sucked more milk from Bev's heaving teat. With fingers still inside her own cunt, Sue milked Bev's other tit. Basting in our hormones, no one spoke for some time.

The four of us lay on our backs, recovering. Just as I was about to get water for us all, Sue stopped me, "Let's clean this up. I love the way Bev tastes and sucking her juices off your dick makes me feel the three of us are especially close." Bev's pussy was too sore for further rubbing, so she sucked my tongue instead. Mmmmmm!

"Lou, don't feel left out. You can suck Sue's cunt juice off her fingers for now. When you fuck Sue, I'll sit on the sidelines and enjoy the sight as you just did. I hope you kept count of the orgasms since I somehow lost track!"

"Sue, I want to prove what I told Bev earlier and watch your tiny titties bounce wildly over my face as we fuck. I'm still sure I can bite those perky nipples as they jerk around. If you still want to taste my dick in your mouth, this is a great time - before it fully rises again."

"Yes, I do. Rub your cum back on your dick like this so I can both feast on all of it and lube your cock head to slide it into my mouth. I'll milk the rest of your cream now and suck you dry if it fits." His dick was only at half mast when she started, but well on the way to full mast when she tried swallowing it. The reduced size and slippery cum let her get his dick past her teeth.

He pinched and pulled her right nipple as Sue grinned around the still swelling cock. Lou's groans were timed with each thrust while he fucked her face. It hit the back of her throat four times before it got too big for her. His throbbing cock popped loudly out of her tiny mouth just as, with a long and loud groan, he shot several squirts over her teeth.

She greedily caught all but one big gob that landed on her tall right nipple and his attached fingers. As promised, she squeezed and sucked the last drops from his cock and licked his shaft clean. Before calming completely, he sucked his cum off his fingers and her tit, but not before Bev dove under Sue and caught the dribble. Before swallowing it all, he shoved his gooey tongue into her mouth for a long sloppy kiss.

After a few sips of water, Lou told Sue, "I want to fuck you so many ways, but I only have energy for one more time. Come straddle me with your hot cunt." Sue started at his head, spread her legs wide over his face, showing us her hard clit and sopping pussy, before shuffling down to his knees. She turned to face him and sat on his thighs.

Sue pet his balls and dick, "How does this feel, big boy?" He moaned as she pushed his hard cock against his navel and slid to his balls. With a big grin she said, "I better take this on before you blow another load. I want to feel your hot cum splash deep inside me." With that, she rose to her knees and had to raise one knee higher so she could guide his huge trouper to her wet heaven. After pulling two soaked fingers out of her cunt, she smeared her love juice liberally on his cock head and rubbed it along her gash before resting it briefly at the gap of her inner lips.

Bev and I moved to Lou's waist so we could watch him invade my wife. Sue gingerly dropped her knee to let his cock head advance. Her cunt had already tightened closed, so that fat cock had to stretch it open again. She grunted half in pain half in ecstacy as he slowly pushed in an inch then pulled back. Bev gathered some of her own pussy juice and rubbed it on the cock head while it was still retracted. He moaned so sharply we weren't sure if he came already.

Sue admitted him half way in and paused. Her face shouted PAIN, but she kept pushing him in. Bev and I shared more of her gathered, sweet streaming juice from her fingers and our tongues as we closely watched the odd sight of her husband trying to fuck my wife.

His dick passed the final bottleneck and surged in deeply causing Sue to gasp loudly. The painful look on her face was gone, replaced with appreciation and pleasure. He wasn't in all the way, so he slowly rocked his dick out and back several times plunging past her cervix and finally banging her pubes with his. On the next tilted thrust he felt his rigid cock rebound firmly off the back of her fleshy trampoline. He froze. They both stopped breathing a moment.

Bev again pushed two fingers deep into her cunt then used their slippery hardness to rub along my crack and press my winker. My asshole quickly surrendered to her urgent push and I felt the muscle tingle blissfully. "Ohhhh Bev! My head's spinning as I watch my wife's cunt swallow Lou and feel you slipping a second finger into me. The odd warmth of your fingers deep in my ass feels wonderful. Bev, keep pistoning my hole just lllike thhat. My virgin ass feels so fucking good - beyond anything I would have believed. You'll have to wait awhile for me to return the favor since I can't move!"